Ann and the Club Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife Ann decides to join bbc club, with hubby's support.
1.7k words
4.32
84.9k
145
10

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/09/2023
Created 12/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers

Hi, my name is John, and this is the beginning of my story about how I became a happy bbc cuckold. It started with my wife, Ann, and me gradually getting drawn to interracial porn.

For background, we are a not-atypical early 30s professional white urban couple (unlike many of our friends, we have no interest in moving to the suburbs), I'm a nice looking 5-11. Ann, however, is an exceptionally attractive 5-10 red head. Very long legs, mostly. Cute everything. A winning smile. Nice curves, and an exceptionally attractive grabbable bubble butt. Modestly on the shy side--or so I thought. We don't have kids yet, but we were thinking about starting a family where this story starts... Which is on a weekend with us watching some porn together.

We'd started watching porn on Saturday nights some months ago and gradually discovered that the interracial videos excited us both the most.

Well, a few weeks ago, after some incredibly satisfying (for me, anyway!) porn-stimulated love-making, Ann laid something interesting on me in conversation as we cuddled. "John," she said, "You know my friend Alicia, the cute young analyst in my group at the office, the little blonde girl?" Yes, I replied, as Ann slyly moved her hand onto my crotch to see how I might respond. "Well, she's been telling me some pretty interesting stories over lunch and during our breaks."

"Oh?" I queried.

"Yeah... " Ann continued. "Apparently she's a member of an interracial sex club. You know, like the plot in some of our videos." I hardened. Ann smirked. "She goes to their sex parties once or twice a month and services handsome big black men who she swears are every bit as attractive as in the pornos. She says it opened up a whole new world of sexual satisfaction for her, that the sex with big blacks and their massive cocks is like a gourmet banquet compared to sex with a white guy being more like an old sandwich--even her hubby, who she says approves of the whole thing now! The Club's men--known as masters--all have big cocks; it's a requirement for them to participate. Alicia is deliriously happy with her participation. She says she's always enjoyed big cocks, and that I don't know what I'm missing. That the contrast in skin color and the assertive black attitude only adds to it. She's so deliriously happy with it and so she's telling every attractive pal she gets friendly enough with! Oh, and also she's expected by the black masters to find 'new recruits,' to boot!.... Oh I almost forgot this last bit... At the black master's requirement for advanced participation, she's also now 'black only.' Her husband Jeff's main intimacy with her now is limited to eating the masters' cum from her ass and pussy! Can you believe it!"

My cock twitched and Ann's smirk broadened into a grin. "Ha!" she exclaimed to me. "I *knew* this would excite you! I just knew it! I bet you are imagining *me* going to this club, aren't you?"

Of course I could only confirm, and I sheepishly said so with a thin "Yeah... I guess that actually is pretty hot.... Um, as your fingers can tell."

Fast forward a bit and Ann is explaining how the club works. Apparently the big black men (and their giant cocks) are incredibly in-demand among sexy white women, and so they are able to set the rules to their liking. The women are categorized into "levels," by number--zero through four. They get their level number attached on a metal collar when they arrive any evening, with their name on their collar, too--like a dog tag. They are all called "girl," "slut," "bitch," "whore," or any degrading term the men might like--rarely referred to as "women" or "ladies" by the way. "Slut" is the most common term. And all the sluts are to address the black men as "sir" or "master" at all times, I'm told. The masters only share their own names if they feel like it, but usually they are not bothered to.

A "level zero slut" is a newbie. These women are expected to keep their clothes on but do anything the men ask using their hands or mouth. A level zero is not allowed to play with herself except through her pants, and only after asking permission. She is not intended to receive orgasms--only whatever satisfaction she gets from knowing she is meeting the needs of a black master. Level zeros often spend their first visit with some making out and then being required to eat the asses of the black masters. And maybe only on a second visit they get to start sucking cocks as well. Often they are throat-fucked, apparently--not uncommonly by three or four masters in a row, to help them learn their place.

Level one sluts are a little better off. They are allowed to reach inside their clothes to play with themselves after midnight--after asking for permission--but the masters are not supposed to say no unless they feel a slut needs a little extra frustration or conditioning. A slut is generally kicked out or promoted to level one after three nights at the club.

Level two sluts are yet better off. After midnight, if they wish, they are allowed to beg to be fucked in the ass. And again, if they have been meeting expectations of the masters throughout the evening, the assumption is that they will be ass-fucked as they request. This level also generally is offered to a woman after enough time is spent performing well at level one. Promotions can be inconsistent, and the masters are so in demand, they may a point of throwing women out to keep those who remain on their "best game," so to speak.

Any master, however, can break the general etiquette if he wants and surprise a lower level slut by using her in some unexpected way. Anything other than bodily harm is allowed. Bodily marking does not happen until level three.

Level three sluts are nearly the best off of the bunch. Before starting at a club party at level 3, however, a slut has to agree to bodily marking--piercings and tattoos--totally at the clubs discretion (except not to interfere with her professional life). At club events, when midnight rolls around, level threes are allowed to beg to be fucked in the pussy. However, it will always, always be bareback. Black masters do not wear condoms of course! And after three months as a level three slut, the women are required to go off of their birth control--with proof of a doctor's note--and become level four breeding sluts, the ultimate level.

Another thing that makes level three more elite: Before the black masters will fuck any of the sluts in the pussy, they have to make a commitment to go black only. And "black only" for the club is a pretty strict definition: A slut cannot even make out with her husband or boyfriend. Only "light kissing" is allowed. The one intimacy that is encouraged between a level three slut and, say, her husband is for a cuck to clean his woman's ass or pussy of black cum when the slut returns from the Club. The husbands and boyfriends come to relish this servile act since poignantly it is also their greatest opportunity to have any sexual intimacy at all with their women.

Hand jobs for the cucks are not even allowed. A cuck masturbating in the company of a slut as perhaps she hugs him--that would be the typical intimacy that could be expected--and he would be expected to eat his own cum afterwards as a show of submission.

Promotion to level three usually occurs after four or five visits at level two. The reason for this long delay is that the black masters get a special kick out of ass fucking white women--women they know have probably never been ass-fucked before by any white guys--and they want to keep a stable of sluts around who are focused on anal sex mostly. It also beats it into the women's psyche that their role is one of subservience. Finally, it's also a courtesy that gives the slut and her cuck a chance to think over if they are ready for her to be black only.

While some sluts are thrown out of the club after a lot of ass fucking at level two because the masters are tired of her, almost never does a slut refuse to go black only, so powerfully exciting it is to be a woman at the Club.

All of the sluts have husbands and boyfriends who are white, knowing cuckolds, totally aware of what their woman is up to with the club. Women who are not in relationships with white men are considered not nearly interesting enough--and the black masters have too many options to be bothered.

Most of the time the cucks are not allowed to come and visit the club--which has its own posh facilities by the way--but sometimes there are special events where cucks are invited and required to participate in degrading ways. Sometimes the degradation is sucking the cock or eating the ass of a master while he makes out with the cuck's wife or girlfriend. Another favorite of the masters is to make a cuck lick his balls or ass while his wife is getting fucked. When the husband-cucks are not included, the Club is generous with sharing video recordings for each cuck, focused on his wife or girlfriend and obscuring the identities of everyone else.

The funds for the top scale facilities and also all the video editing come from selling the videos on the Internet. That's right. The other hitch is that every slut who participates has to agree to be showcased--including her face--on a paid porn site, and the white couple just have to *hope* that no one they know notices!

For three levels (one through two), sluts are given makeup that can help hide their identity in the videos, but for levels three and four--the "black only" levels--only ordinary light make up is allowed! The Club masters take satisfaction from extracting a real life, risky commitment from the white sluts. They view it as a kind of reparations.

Having explained all that, Ann then announced her intentions. "So, John, you see," she started--while holding my rock hard dick of course. "I've been giving this a lot of thought. I had a feeling you would react by being turned on. Your hard dick confirms that for me. I've decided to visit the Club next weekend for the first time, as a level zero slut." (to be continued...)

syn4321
syn4321
1,333 Followers