Adeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here she is, the lovely, the innocent and sweet Adeline. Just in time to give you the perfect christmas gift to yourself!" Deniel said loudly as the room went quiet. "The bidding starts at ten dollars!"

Adeline turned to him wide eyed. Ten whole dollars? No one was going to bid that!

"Here!" a man yelled.

"Eleven!" Henry yelled.

"Twelve!"

The number climbed and climbed as Daniel stood and toyed with a loose lock of hair on her neck. Henry kept topping the number no matter how high it climbed and Adeline wished she could hide somewhere.

She was being auctioned off to the highest bidder and it felt like the other night all over again. Her knees tried to buckle and Daniel quickly caught her. "Easy now, it's almost done. You can do this."

"Forty seven!" Henry yelled and the men all grumbled angrily.

"Can you even get it up, cripple?" one man yelled.

Henry blushed and said nothing.

No one else spoke up and Daniel smiled. "No one topping forty seven?" he asked. "Alright then. Henry, you get to taste our lovely Adeline first."

"He has to make it up the stairs first!" a man yelled and there was laughter as Henry limped to the stairs eagerly.

Daniel waved for Henry to make it up to the first landing where they were, then he walked her up the stairs with him and showed them to their room. His hand on her arm was tight as he pulled her along with him and he half shoved her in the room with Henry before closing the door a little too hard.

Adeline moved closer to the bed, hugging herself before turning to Henry. Seconds later, she heard a small grinding noise and a click above her head and she looked up at the small, round glass bubble in the ceiling. Daniel was watching.

She looked back to Henry and he limped closer to her, reaching for her. She took a wary stepp back, then forced herself to be still.

"I have a plan for us," he said softly, taking hold of her arms. "I will come, often, and pay off your debt. As soon as it's done, I can take you out of here."

"Henry," she said softly, shaking her head. "I didn't want it to be you. I thought... our time would be special. Not this. I feel like... I feel like you are taking advantage of my situation."

"No! No, Adeline. Don't think of it like that. Think of it like... practice. For when we are truly married."

"We don't have to do anything," she said softly, hopefully.

He gave her a condescending smile. "Adeline... I just paid a LOT of money for this. To be your first. You understand right? I want it to be special, for both of us."

"It's my first time as a whore, not my first time ever," she said angrily, stiffening in his hands.

He scowled, looking a little angry, then shook his head. "It doesn't matter. None of the other men will matter. All that matters is us. Come on now... I want to see you. See my future bride. Take the dress off?"

Adeline hugged herself harder, looking up at him with hurt and sadness.

He rolled his lips in, licking them from the inside before reaching one hand to her breast and pulling it out of the dress. His lips parted and he let out a breath as he looked down at her chest. He pulled out the other one, then groaned softly.

"Take off the dress, I want to see all of you," he breathed, taking her breasts in his hand and massaging them.

"Henry! Please!" she cried softly.

"Adeline... It's why you are here, right? What you are being paid for? And I paid so much! It's alright, I am going to be your husband."

"It feels wrong, like you shouldn't be here, seeing me like this. You will see me like this forever, not as a wife but as a whore."

"No, Adeline. Fine... if you don't want me to see your body," he said, sounding put off, "then you can just suck me off." He reached down and undid his pants, pulling his soft cock out. "Come on," he said cajolingly, putting a hand on her shoulder and putting pressure on it.

"Henry... I don't want to do this!"

"I paid, Adeline," he said insistently, pushing her to her knees physically. He took hold of her by the hair and pulled her face close to his cock as her hands went to his legs to push away. "Open your mouth. It's ok, it won't take me long and then we can talk."

The door slammed open and Daniel stormed in looking pissed. "Let her go," he demanded. "I have decided her training isn't done yet. You can get your money back from Mathilde downstairs. Pick another girl to suck you off. Adeline, come here."

Adeline got to her feet shakily as Henry was shoving his cock pack in his pants. "I paid for her! I don't care if she is inexperienced, I want her!"

"No," Daniel snapped, grabbing Adelines arm and turning to leave, yanking her along behind him. Adeline was terrified. Was he going to punish her for saying no to Henry? For being reticent? He was so angry!

He slammed the door and spun her to face him, then gently tucked her breasts back into the dress. "You need more training," he said, sounding irritated.

"I'm sorry I said no, I won't do it again! It was just... him. I will be..."

"Shut up. I don't care about that. I just need to finish your training, it was too soon for you."

Adeline was confused, but she nodded slowly.

"Take the dress off and wear your shift. Go to bed," he demanded, then left.

Adeline changed slowly, still confused, but she laid down as he told her to. She wasn't really tired, it was early yet, and her mind worked trying to figure out what had just happened.

Maybe he had seen her distress and decided not to let Henry have her? That didn't seem like him, not with as much money as Henry had paid. Maybe he thought no one else would want her after Henry, they way they all despised him just for being crippled. She couldn't figure it out and eventually, she fell asleep thinking about it.

Daniel woke her, hours later, lifting her out of her cot and jostling her slightly. "Daniel?" she asked softly, a little afraid since it was too dark to see.

"Hush. I am just moving you. It is too cold to sleep in there, you will sleep in my room next to me where it is warmer," he said softly as he laid her in a large feather bed that she sunk into. It felt amazing! He climbed in next to her and pulled the blankets over both of them. "Go back to sleep," he said quietly, putting his arm over her and tucking her in close to him. He was definitely much warmer and she fell back to sleep quickly.

Mathilde woke them in the morning, knocking loudly and coming in. "Breakfast is ready and there's men downstairs asking after her. What do I tell them?"

"Tell them she will be ready in a few days," he snapped. "We will be down shortly."

Mathilde left, slamming the door and Daniel huffed as he laid his head back down. Adeline looked back at him, wondering what that had been about.

Daniel stroked her cheek gently, looking into her eyes, then leaned close and kissed her. "Good morning."

"Good morning?"

He went up on one elbow and rolled her to her back, looking down at her. "Did you sleep well?"

"Yes... your bed is comfortable and warm."

He leaned close again and kissed her, lingering and kissing her more deeply as he pulled her closer to him. At first she thought this was another lesson until he reached down and began pulling her shift up. He kept kissing her, not stopping as he slid his hand into her underwear and quickly found her bud, rolling it in his fingertips. She made a mewling noise as she kissed him back and in seconds, she felt herself getting slick with need.

He didn't wait, shoving her underwear to the side and moving on top of her as he pulled his cock out. He shoved into her easily, then held her close as he stroked her face and made love to her.

"Adeline," he breathed raggedly.

Her eyes were closed, her face full of rapture as he plunged into her slowly. She was lost in him and he loved seeing her that way. He loved that he could do that to her so easily.

He pressed his lips to her temple and came with a sigh. She gasped, her hands tightening on his arms and he knew she was close. He pulled out and rolled, reaching down quickly to work her clit again. She came in second and he loved hearing her little wails of pleasure as her body locked up.

Adeling came down and let her head fall to the side on his arm. She heard him chuckle as he kissed her temple again.

"Let's get up and get dressed," he whispered.

"Nnn, two minutes."

"Addy, you will fall back to sleep if you keep laying here."

She opened her eyes and looked up at him, studying his face. "If I am Addy now, can I call you Danny?"

He smiled. "Only when we are alone. I allow no one to call me that, normally. Come on," he said, getting up and pulling her up too.

She got dressed, half watching him as he got dressed as well. She wondered about all of this, wondered if he was changing his mind about her.

He took her hand and pulled her down the stairs, the look on his face pleasant as he sat her down and sat next to her. "Good morning girls, where is Emma?"

"With a client," Mathilde snapped.

"Mathilde, this is your one and only warning. If you cannot be professional, I will find someone who can, do you understand?"

"Yes," she said, looking away as her face reddened.

"Good. Third shift is about to come in, girls, we are running behind this morning. Eat quickly and be ready."

No one said anything, catching the tense mood on the air. Adeline looked around at all of the girls, wondering about them. Why they were here, what their stories were.

A man came in the doors, followed by a second and a third. Several more came in and the girls all got up, going to the men as the man in the kitchen began bringing out more course and dry griddle cakes that were half burned. Adeline wondered why Daniel didn't hire someone better, but she guessed the food didn't have to be good since the men came for the company.

Several men asked about her, but Mathilde quickly spoke up every time saying she wasn't ready yet. Daniel ignored almost everyone as he looked over the post.

Soon, a group of men came in and they sat down with Daniel. Adeline quickly stood, giving up her seat to one of the men and hovered near Daniel uncertainly. He took her hand and pulled her closer, settling her hand on his shoulder as he sat back and talked to the men. Foremen at the mine. They played cards and Adeline stood and watched and listened, trying to understand the game and the topics. So many names were lost to her as they meant nothing yet. She was sure she would learn eventually.

An hour passed, then two and finally one of the men sat back and patted his lap, motioning Adeline over. Daniel put a hand on hers, keeping her from moving. "Call one of the other girls."

"She not the new girl?"

"She isn't ready yet."

"Heard you auctioned her last night."

"Started to, changed my mind. Leave it, Ben."

Ben left it alone, going back to talking about the head foreman and how much of a prig and dandy he was. Adeline stood there all morning and her legs were getting tired as she shifted back and forth.

Finally, the cook brought out lunch and all the men left, saying they needed sleep before the night shift. The girls all sat down to eat and it seemed it was a rule that they all eat meals together as much as was allowed. Adeline felt left out as they chatted about the men, laughing about some, whispering about others and complaining about most of them. Adeline was a little glad she didn't have to deal with it yet as she listened to some of the stories.

Soon after, a new group of men came in, getting off of their shift at the mine and a new group of foremen sat with Daniel. Adeline stood half next to him, half behind him, her hand on his shoulder, feeling very very bored.

She looked down at Daniel and reached across to toy with the curls that brushed his collar. His hair was incredibly soft and she stood there looking around, watching the girls as they went from table to table, talking to the men. She also noticed the way all the men groped and she wondered if that was why Daniel wouldn't let her go out among them.

Daniel reached back and caught her hand suddenly and she thought maybe she was annoying him, but he pulled her around and into his lap. She was horrified as he adjusted her to sit on his knee so he could keep playing cards. She had seen the other girls sitting the same way on mens laps, their arms around the men, talking to them. She leaned into him, putting an arm around him to continue playing with his curls. He gave her a smile that said she was doing exactly as he wanted her to.

After an hour of listening to them talk and play cards, she lay her head on his chest with a sleepy sigh. He stroked her hair back and leaned down to kiss her head and she felt content laying there. The men stayed until almost dinner and they all ate together again as most of the men left. Adeline was not surprised when another group came in, more raucous than the other two. The men who sat with Daniel were loud, boisterous and bawdy. Adeline watched as man after man went up the stairs with the girls, the girls never stopping as they came back down long enough to take another man up.

They began looking tired as they came back down, less and less enthusiastic. Adeline was a little glad she wasn't starting yet, even if it did mean it would take longer to pay back her debt.

She turned to Daniel, putting her free hand on his chest and closed her eyes.

"When are you letting us take her up?" one of the men at the table demanded.

"Not sure yet. Soon."

"Heard that cripple had her first and hurt her. That true? That why you are holdin her back?"

"The boy never touched her. I decided she needed more training. Better training."

"Let me know when she is ready, I want to be one of the first."

"Of course, Luke," Daniel said, but there was an edge of anger to his voice and his hands tightened around her. "I am going to put her to bed, I will be back shortly."

He stood, lifting her like a child and she gasped, gripping him tightly as he took her up the stairs. He set her on his bed, then hovered over her a moment, looking over her face. He began unlacing her dress and helped her out of it. When she went to grab her shift, he caught her wrist and pushed her into the bed as he undid his breeches. He flipped her, bending her over the edge, then licked his fingers and rubbed them on her pussy before pressing the head of his cock to her. He pushed into her without a word, holding her hips and leaning over her to watch her face.

"I have wanted you all day," he groaned, moving slowly until she began getting wet with excitement. She gripped the sheets and closed her eyes, quickly getting lost in the pleasure he was pulling up in her. As she got slick, he began moving faster, fucking her with a primal need as he panted. Adeline cried out, getting closer and closer and not being able to articulate what she needed. Her cries fueled him as he pounded faster and faster with a growling roar.

When she came, it was with a scream of shock as her pussy seized around his cock. He sucked in a hissing breath as he held himself there, then he came inside her with a low moan.

He moved his arm, bracing himself above her shoulder as he leaned over her and kissed her neck and jaw. "That was perfect," he whispered.

She had no voice yet as she lay there trying to breathe.

He pulled out of her and pulled his pants up, then helped her put her shift on. He laid her down and pulled the blankets up, then kissed her lips. "That was amazing. Sleep well."

He slipped out and she sighed blissfully and fell asleep feeling euphoric still. She woke when he got into bed, but only to turn to him and let him wrap her in his arms. He kissed her head and they both fell asleep.

The next day started as more of the same, her standing behind him and men asking when she would be ready. Daniel getting grumpy when they did. Mathilde giveing her and him both cold looks.

Just before lunch, the cook came out looking angry. "Josephine just left, said she was sick and couldn't work any more today. Tell off one of the girls to come help me serve lunch and make dinner. It ain't busy yet."

"I can do it!" Adeline said quickly. "I'm a good cook!"

One of the men snorted. "That would be a change."

The cook glared at the man.

Daniel looked angry, but he nodded and Adeline happily hurried back to the kitchen with the cook. It was simple running food out to the men, it was less simple avoiding roving hands. It seemed like Daniel was always there telling the man off, until suddenly he yelled to the whole room. "Next man to lay a hand on the new girl won't be allowed to come back here. She isn't ready yet, so hands off!"

Adeline looked up at him through her lashes, unsure why he was so angry about it. She would have to endure more than hands soon.

She was happier after lunch, in the kitchen cutting up vegetables and talking to the cook. She found out his name was John and he just happened to be around when the old cook got proposed to and took her apron off and walked out. He took over in the kitchen to help Daniel out and no one had ever applied for the job since. He had a helper, a shy girl who wouldn't go out front, but she was prone to fits and illness.

Adeline listened to him as she worked, then dragged a stool over to put the vegetables in the stew. She looked down at it, then started adding things to it.

"What are you doing there?"

"Thickening it up a little."

"Stew aint supposed to be thick!"

"It tastes better if it's like gravy. Are you boiling that meat? Here, let me have it, I will fry it up."

Adeline took over and John stood back looking a little grumpy, but letting her.

"You're making too much. The boys don't eat much here, they eat at the inn and then come here usually."

"Well, it's too late now and it will be fine for tomorrow too," she offered. "Here, move down, I will make biscuits too."

He stood back and watched her, his arms crossed, grumbling about her making too many.

Adeline looked up at one point and Daniel was in the door, watching her. She smiled at him and he came in and grabbed her arm, then dragged her to the pantry. He lifted her against the wall and yanked her skirts up before pulling his cock out and shoving into her roughly. She made a noise of discomfort at the lack of lubrication, but that took care of itself quickly as he shoved into her with growling grunts. She whimpered as she held on to him, her eyes rolling up as he brought her closer and closer.

"Faster," she managed breathlessly.

He rammed faster, growling down at her as he hunched to press his head to the top of hers. She came, clenching her teeth to try and keep quiet and he moaned, then came seconds later.

"I love that," he panted. "I love feeling you come around my cock."

"Mmmm," was all she could manage. He eased her down the wall and her legs were wobbly as she stood there holding herself up on him.

He fixed his pants, then leaned in and kissed her, full of need and frustration. "Adeline," he whispered. "What you do to me!"

"I liked that," she replied, still holding on to him.

He led her back out to the kitchen and she immediately went and took her biscuits away from John.

"She made too much," John complained to Daniel.

"I noticed she took right over."

"How long have you been standing there?" she asked, her face turning red.

"Not the whole time, just checking in once and a while. You have smiled a lot more in here than you do out there,"

"I like cooking."

"Of course you do," he said, his eyes shining. "I am going back out front. Don't worry John, we can feed them stew tomorrow too."

By the end of the night, there was no stew left and they were asking for more. John threw a fit, grumbling about how they were going to expect better food now.