Adeline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Daniel let her help again and she took over the kitchen as John sat back with his arms crossed, watching. Breakfast sold out, lunch sold out and dinner did too even though she made twice as much.

Daniel came in grinning. "At this rate, we'll be feeding the mining crews instead of the inn. You brought in as much custom today as the girls did!"

John harrumphed and scowled at the wall.

A few more days went the same way and Daniel seemed content and happy to let her keep 'helping' John. He came in one evening, smiling at her with his eyes shining.

"Tomorrow is Christmas, the miners have the day off. Expect it to be busy."

"I will have to cook through the whole day to make enough food," she said thoughtfully. "And we need more of almost everything."

"Make a list and John will get it."

John growled.

Daniel gave him a grin and pulled Adeline out of the kitchen and up to his bed.

He was passionate and insatiable as he took her, making her come twice before he even made love to her. They were both exhausted before he was done and they passed out tangled in each other's limbs.

Adeline got up early the next morning to go down and start breakfast, humming while she rolled biscuits and made griddle cakes. She kept cooking all morning, sending plate after plate out until she switched to lunch. There was never a break in between, just a transition as the men drank and ate and fucked the day away.

Just after dinner, Daniel came in and took her hand, smirking at John. "You can take over, right? Serving the food? It's all made, it's just serving now, right?"

"Yeah," he grumped.

Daniel pulled her out and headed towards the stairs.

She thought he was taking her up to his bed, but he stopped on the dais and held his hands up until the room went quiet.

"As you all know, the new girl here, the lovely Adeline, has been held back since she got here. As it turns out, this one will never be available. I have decided to finally take another wife," he said, going to a knee and taking her hand.

Adeline gaped at him.

"Marry me, my lovely Adeline?"

She blushed and shut her mouth. "Can we talk?" she whispered.

He blinked, his cheeks turning red as he stood. He assumed she was spurning him. "I... want an agreement," she whispered.

"Of?"

"I don't want you to do that thing... that thing I don't like."

"I enjoy it and it is not so much."

"I don't like it, I don't want to do it."

"How about on special occasions then?"

"No."

"Just Christmas? Your gift to me?"

She sighed, then gave a small nod. "And I want to continue cooking. I enjoy it."

He laughed. "Done. The men have already said if you keep cooking then they will keep coming back for food. We made more this week in meals than the girls made. Possibly today as well. It keeps going like this and you will... nevermind that. Say yes Adeline. Give me the only Christmas gift I want."

"Yes!" she said loudly and there was thunderous cheering.

She leaned close again. "Can I wear normal clothes?"

He smiled. "Of course. Anything you want."

An hour later, the pink cheeked preacher was standing on the stairs as they stood on the dais and he said the words over them. There was more cheering and Daniel laughed joyously as he swept her up in his arms and carried her up to their room. Adeline giggled the whole way, still in disbelief.

He loved her. That was why he wouldn't let anyone else touch her.

She pulled his clothes off as fast as he pulled hers off, excited about what he had planned for their wedding night.