Adesuwa, the House girl Pt. 03

Story Info
We make up in the only special way we can.
5.8k words
4.61
8.6k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home around noon that Saturday. I had spoken to my parents the evening before and just as Adesuwa had mentioned, they told me they were going for an engagement in Lagos for the weekend and were not going to be back till Monday. They said if I could manage the time, I should show up at home. I told them I would try to make it if I could and wished them a safe trip. Later that night I spoke to Adesuwa and told her I would be home in the morning. I could hear the relief and elation in her voice. She said mum wanted her to go with them on the journey but she had insisted she had a study session with Ireti and some of her other classmates for a test the following week and therefore could not go. Mum had given her some ten thousand naira to take care of herself if she needed anything and asked her to look after the house before they had set off.

Adesuwa literally flew into my arms when I arrived. I bade farewell to the the okadaman (commercial bike rider) that dropped me in front of the house and called her to come open the gate for me. Right now, as I held her in my arms, I could not believe how beautiful this girl had become.

"You just abandoned me!!!" she cried as she clung to me. I held her close, feeling her soft body press tightly against me. My arms wrapped around her and I held her tighter.

"No, I didn't abandon you." I replied, kissing the top of her forehead.

"Yes, you did." She replied, a look of hurt in her eyes. I held her back and studied her. Indeed, she looked much more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Or was it because I hadn't been home for more than a month? I couldn't tell. All I knew was at that moment I had the pretty, voluptuous, light-skinned beauty in my arms. Despite myself, I felt my heart go out to her. I didn't even think of the fact she was just the maid.

After our greetings, she took my backpack from me and slung it over her shoulder, and I followed her into the house. Her hips moved gracefully in the tights she wore. The blood-red T-shirt she had on fit her like a glove and I could clearly see the outlines of her bra which cupped her breasts that were threatening to burst through her shirt. I suddenly could feel the stirrings of desire in my loins. Patience Ayo, I told myself, patience. You have all weekend with this girl. I followed her into the kitchen where she had a delicious meal simmering on the stove.

"I felt you'll be hungry when you arrive, so I decided to cook something for you to eat," she said.

One thing about this girl was she could cook. My mum had really done a lot of work on her. Gone was the shy, naïve village girl who joined us so long ago. Her delicacies were out of this world. I immediately went to the dining room and sat down at the table. As she placed the dishes in front of me, my mouth began to water. I hadn't had a decent meal in a while and the sumptuous aroma filled my nostrils. My tummy growled in hunger and I shoveled some food in my mouth; the flavors hit my palate and fought for supremacy over each other, and so many delightful thoughts crossed my mind. I was in food heaven.

"Adesuwa, this is...in fact I can't think of any words for this..." I said.

"Do you like it?" she asked, her bright eyes lighting up the beautiful smile on her face as she watched me eat.

"Like it? Liking it is an understatement. I love it!!!" I shoveled another spoonful in my mouth.

"I'm glad you do." She replied shyly.

"Your husband is going to be a very lucky guy."

She blushed slightly but smiled again. I insisted she get a spoon and join me, but she declined, saying she had already eaten. I teased her with some spoonfuls of food. She refused at first, but when I kept pushing, she finally relented and opened her mouth. I fed her some and we chatted as we finished the food together.

--------------------------------------------

Later in the afternoon she headed out for her study group and I retired to my room to take a nap. Unfortunately for me, I couldn't sleep. We had talked for a while after our meal and she had once again apologized for the way she behaved. I had told her it was okay, and we had made up. She told me she would be back in the evening in time to prepare dinner.

All I could think of as I lay on my bed was her. I couldn't shake her perfect body and smoldering curves from my mind, not to talk of her innocent look and lovely smile. I didn't know if it was just lust I felt, but this girl really had an effect on me. It was unfortunate she was just the maid. She was everything I would ever want in a girl. I wondered if she still had her encounters with her friend. Thoughts of that day returned and soon my dick began to stir and was at full length. My hand slipped into my shorts and I absentmindedly began to caress my shaft. I hadn't cum in a long while and my balls ached for release. I wondered, if after all that we had tried to mend, should I still go ahead to do what I had in mind? Would it not just ruin all the efforts we had made earlier? My mind told me to just forget it all, but the throbbing of my dick was too much to ignore.

Adesuwa returned from her study group around six-thirty and set out immediately preparing dinner. I asked her to make something light, so she just prepared some nice fresh-fish pepper soup. We both ate and later that night, after completing all her tasks, she joined me in the sitting room where I sat sprawled on the sofa watching a boring series on TV.

She looked really nice in her white pink-lined Hello Kitty pyjamas tank top and matching pink shorts. I guessed she wasn't wearing anything under as evident by the amount of boob flesh the top didn't cover. A tiny bit of her midriff showed, and I could clearly see the outlines of her hard nipples pushing gently against the top. She had covered her hair with a pink night-cap. She looked radiant with her fresh skin glowing in the soft light. My little dude responded affirmatively to the beautiful sight.

"Wow," was what came out of my mouth as I took her features in. She smiled timidly, walking barefoot across the living room and sitting down on the sofa beside me. "You look...radiant." I said.

"Thank...thank you sir," Adesuwa replied shyly.

"Your pyjamas...they look very nice on you," I continued, my eyes roaming over her body, from her large, beautiful eyes, to her protruding chest, and down to her fresh laps.

"Thank you broda Ayo," she replied.

"Where did you get it? I've never seen you wearing something like this."

"I bought it yesterday at Ceddi Plaza, when you told me you were coming home."

"Oh really? You bought this just for me?"

She nodded shyly; her face turned away in embarrassment.

"Seriously, it looks really nice on you," I commented, "it fits you perfectly, like the sweet angel you are."

She blushed slightly. "I...I'm happy you like it sir."

"Stand up, let me see you again."

She got to her feet and stood in front of me. I turned her around gently. My hands rested on her hips as I turned her full circle. She could not keep eye-contact and she turned her face away.

"Adesuwa," I called her. My hands still rested on her hips; I pulled her closer and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Sir," she whispered back, glancing down at me.

"You're...so beautiful. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise, okay?"

"Yes, sir," she whispered again.

I was tempted to kiss her tummy which was staring me in the face. Instead, I moved back and sat her down on the sofa in-between my legs. She tensed up a bit at first, but after I sprawled back and pulled her backwards on my chest, she slowly relaxed.

I reached for the remote. "What do you want to watch?"

"Anything," she replied.

I switched the channel to Africa Magic. For the next hour or two we watched the movie that was being shown. Her head rested backwards on my shoulder, and from my point of view, I could clearly see down her deep cleavage. I gradually caressed her skin; my fingers stroked her just below her breasts, and I felt my dick begin to grow hard in my shorts. I'm sure she must have felt it against her lower back, but if she did, she didn't show any sign she was aware. If anything, she just moved to make herself a bit more comfortable. My fingers caressed her neck, from the back of her ear down to her collar bone. I felt a small shiver go through her and tiny goose bumps broke out over her skin. I slipped my hand under her tank top and caressed her again, and her temperature rose a notch or two. I gave her a small kiss on that spot between her delicate neck and shoulder, and she responded with a slight moan. My fingers traced the roundness of her breast; they caressed the uncovered skin of her cleavage, making gentle circles along the soft curves before giving her hard nipple a light pinch. Adesuwa moaned again, this time a bit louder than before.

"Broda Ayo, stop it," she exhaled, but made no attempt to stop my fingers from what they were doing. I turned her around in my arms and she sprawled across me. I caressed her cheek and chin; her eyes were glazed and half-closed, her lips slightly parted, and I lifted my head and held them in a soft kiss. I felt her go stiff for a fraction of a second, but then she completely melted in my arms. My hands ran down the side of her firm, young body and easily slipped beneath the bottom hem of her top. She moaned against my mouth as my hands slid slowly up her back.

"Ohhhh," she moaned helplessly as I did justice to her sweet lips. In one quick, deft movement, without breaking the kiss, I repositioned her over my laps so she sat straddling me. Her upper body was almost totally exposed by my hands which had almost pulled her top off. I gently kneaded her breasts through her top with both hands and squeezed the firm flesh in my palms. I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, and Adesuwa responded by moaning loudly and grinding her crotch against the bulge that had magically developed in my groin. She started whimpering, almost mewling as my thumbs picked up their rubbing and her grinding became more frantic.

It did not take long for my eager hands to get bored. I pulled her top over her breasts before she realized what I was doing. She let out a little squeak into my mouth - she did not stop kissing me -- and tried to stop me pulling her top off. That was a mistake because as she moved her arms, she found it being pulled over her head. Her beautiful, firm breasts popped into view, and before she could make any protests, I had leaned forward to suck one of her dark nipples into my mouth.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned. My lips fastened on the hard tip and I ran my tongue all over it. A louder "Ohhh God!!" escaped her and she arched her back and thrust her chest forward as another shudder ran through her. I flung the top aside and sucked harder. Adesuwa responded by grasping my head tighter against her, her hips involuntarily grinding downwards against me. I switched to her other breast and guided the excited little nipple into my mouth. I flicked the one I had just vacated back and forth with my thumb. This brought another long whimper from her, and she furiously grinded herself downward against my very hard bulge. My hands glided to her waist. My lips never left her nipple and I continued to suck on it, her other breast slapping me in the face, all the while holding her tight as she grinded faster over my hardness.

And then she froze. She let out a high-pitched squeak and started to tremble in my laps. Her arms embraced the back of my head and hugged me tightly to her chest as her legs shook and her mid-section seemed to spasm. It took me a moment to realize she was cumming. As she trembled and panted, her whole body lost in the bliss of orgasm, my rod swelled to full girth beneath her.

Adesuwa slumped against me for several moments, resting while half-hugging and half-leaning into my chest. She finally looked at me, her large eyes glazed over.

"Oh broda Ayo," she exhaled. Her forehead rested against mine as she slowed her breathing.

"It's okay baby," I replied I cupped her face in my hands and kissing her lips again.

"Wha...what do you want from me?" she asked in post-orgasmic befuddlement.

I didn't respond. I leaned back, her arms resting around my neck while I held her waist. Her naked boobs rose and fell in front of my face. She sighed deeply.

"Broda Ayo, you know I like you so much, but I cannot fall for you. I am just a house girl," she started. I could see the tears begin to form in her eyes. "You are making it hard for me, and if Mummy knows, she will chase me away."

"You are more than just a house girl Adesuwa," I told her. She avoided my gaze. "Look at me."

Adesuwa turned her eyes to me. "You are not our house girl baby; you are part of the family. We will do anything to protect you just as we would to others. Always remember that. We all love you dearly." I ran my finger along her jawline, "I love you dearly."

The tears started pouring down her face. I pulled her closer and she kept saying "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry," as she cried into my shoulder.

"It's okay baby," I comforted her, hugging her tightly while running my hands over her bare back, "it's okay. No one is angry with you. Don't look down on yourself. You are one of us. Okay?"

She nodded, and after a while, she calmed down. I teased her a bit for crying like a baby and pulled her top back on her. She smiled as I caressed her cheek and poked her nose.

"It's time for bed baby," I said, looking at the digital clock on the wall. In our passion, we hadn't realized it was way past midnight. The movie we were watching had ended a long time ago and a couple of adverts were playing on the TV. "Come and sleep in my room with me."

Adesuwa sighed. She held my head in her hands and kissed me. "Broda Ayo," she started, staring down at me with her clear, bright and glassy gaze, "you know nothing will make me happier than to sleep with you in your room tonight. But if I do, you will want to have sex, and I know I will be too afraid and weak to refuse, and then I will totally fall for you. I don't want to. I do not want to have sex again with you...not yet." She whispered the last part; I barely hear her.

"I understand," I replied. We kissed each other deeply for a few more moments, and she reluctantly got up from my laps. My balls ached from the unreleased pressure. I stood up and we turned off the lights and the TV before heading to our rooms.

"Good night, sweet angel," I said as I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. She turned her face up to me and I kissed her lips.

"Good night, broda Ayo," she replied and parted with a delicate touch on my arm, that kind of touch only a girl attracted to you knows how to give.

-------------------------------------

The following morning, I woke up with a major case of blue balls. I had not been able to sleep very well; throughout the night my thoughts clouded with the damsel that slept not quite far away. By the time I was finally able to fall asleep, it was almost dawn. I pulled the blanket off me and yawned. I acknowledged the boner I was sporting in my boxers. It was as hard as steel and very hot to the touch. I could feel the blood pulsing through the veins. I rolled out of the bed and walked to the bathroom to pee.

I headed to the kitchen afterwards and met Adesuwa washing the dishes. I stood and watched her for a while. She was singing merrily in her dialect as she went about her business and did not hear me approach. Her curvy butt and overall lovely body made my sense of reasoning finally lose to my lust for her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and she jumped in fright.

"Oh Broda Ayo, you scared me," she said as I pressed my cheek against hers. My eyes gazed down, and her full breasts were there for me to gape at.

"I just want to greet my little angel," I replied, kissing her on her cheek, "good morning beautiful."

"Oh, Broda Ayo, good morning," she greeted back.

"How was your night?"

"It was fine sir," she replied.

My fingers caressed her tummy and I felt her shudder. My semi-hardness began to grow, and I pushed it against her butt. I nuzzled her neck and nibbled her soft flesh.

"Broda Ayo now!! Stop it!!" she gasped, the plate in her hand dropping with a clatter back into the sink.

"Stop what?" I placed another kiss on the same spot as earlier. She moaned softly.

"Ehn? Stop what?" I asked again. I gently sucked her earlobe and this time she moaned out loudly.

"Stop...oh...y-you are poking me with...broda Ayo it is too early...I mean..."

I held her waist tighter and pushed my lips into her neck.

"Broda Ayooo now!!! Stop it!!!" She giggled as she tried to wriggle away. I just smiled and rubbed my crotch on her arse some more. I knew she was finally game when still giggling, she pushed back, pressing and rubbing her arse into my dick. She turned around to face me.

"Okay Broda Ayo, I will do what you want, if you will let me rest. I know you are still hard from yesterday, but please let me finish washing the plates first," she begged.

I just smiled and forced another kiss on her. My dick had found its way out of the slit in my boxers and pressed against her. She gasped and recoiled a bit as the head poked her in the stomach and tried to move back, but there was nowhere to go as she was trapped between my body and the sink. She looked into my eyes timidly and I guided her hand to begin stroking it gently. Clear fluid began to ooze out soon as it grew harder.

"Ohh Broda Ayo, I forgot how BIGGGG your prick(dick) is!!!" she exclaimed, her large eyes bulging from their sockets.

"Really? I forgot how big these were too." I cupped my hands on her breasts, feeling their weight.

"But you saw them yesterday!!! Broda Ayo nowwwww!!" she protested.

I smiled and massaged them as her nipples grew hard. I lifted her top, lowered my mouth, and began to tease them with my lips and tongue.

"Ahhh...broda...not again...easy..." she moaned.

She continued to rub my cock as I feasted on her nipples. Her tempo became faster as she slowly built her climax. I pulled the top over her head. At the same time my fingers slipped into her pink shorts, the contact my fingers made with her bare lips proving my suspicions last night that she had not worn anything underneath. I felt her moist lips and stroked her slit. "I'm going to finger you until you come baby," I said.

"P... Please bro...da, why...are you...ahh...p...punisss..sh...ing m...me" she gasped as I pushed my fingers in her wetness. She was shaking and I could see she was seriously getting aroused. I attacked her G-spot with my fingers while she continued to hold onto my hardness.

"Play with it baby," I ordered. Trembling, she slowly jerked me off. She kept on absentmindedly massaging my dick and balls while I fingered her until she tensed and cried out.

"B-broda A-Ayo, I-I'mm going to...OHHH!!!!!!" She spasmed hard as the first of many orgasms that day coursed through her. I felt her juices flowing freely into my palm. At the same time, I felt my unreleased cum building up again I knew I was going to climax.

Grabbing her bare shoulders, I forced her to her knees. She opened her mouth and started sucking on the cap, bobbling her head back and forth. She drooled and sucked, looking into my eyes as her hot lips glided over my meat. The sight of her swinging boobs and arse protruding behind her got me even more aroused and I feared I was going to blast my milk into her mouth any moment. I quickly pulled her up and told her to hold the kitchen sink and she did so, spreading her legs apart. I pushed my boxers over my engorged member, slid her pink shorts off her rump and down her legs, and poked her wet lips. She responded with a loud fart. I burst out laughing and slapped her bare arse with my palm.

12