Adesuwa, the House girl Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Broda, please....ousssss...." she pleaded, wincing from the sting of my palm landing on her rump.

I squeezed my cock and slid the precum that appeared up and down on the crack between her anus and cunt. I pressed on her swollen vulva and slid into her effortlessly. Adesuwa gasped and moaned loud. I held her waist and proceeded to slide out, trying not to cum from the sheer grip her muscles had on me. I slowly withdrew and thrust in again. I grabbed each of her breasts and gave them a gentle squeeze. My thrusts increased and I thrust as hard as I could until she started screaming.

"Oh BRODA!! C'mon!! C'mon!! C'mon!! C'mon!! You are so bigssssss... oh you are so sweetsssss...OH!!!," she encouraged. I watched her face as I ploughed her, and in no time at all I felt my cum slowly rise to the surface.

"Broda Ayo, oh you are killing me!!!" she kept pleading for mercy as yet another orgasm took over her. She shook so hard, I felt she was going to pass out. I pumped into her faster as my resistance finally gave way. I moaned and managed to pull out, stroking my dick as I began to cum. She looked back and watched as I spurt out loads and loads of whitish semen on her derriere. She reached out and smeared the sticky stuff all over, took her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean.

"Mmmmm," she gave me a killer smile and I knew I was not done with her yet. Surprisingly, I remained hard after releasing that amount of cum. Without a word, I grabbed her by the waist and, screaming and giggling, half-dragged/half-carried her to my room.

-----------------------------------------

Inside, deposited her on the bed and shoved my dick at her face.

"Suck me hard," I demanded.

"Broda Ayo please I'm tired," she said wearily.

"You better not be. This is just the beginning," I remarked.

"Do u want to kill me? Please now broda Ayo."

"Don't you like what we are doing?"

"Y...yes I do. B-but I told you I do not want to have sex with you!! You made me weak. I cannot do anything again because I'm tired from releasing so hard!!"

"Okay. I will take it easy. Suck, baby."

She sighed and reluctantly took me in her mouth and sucked and sucked until I grew hard again. This time around I lay her down gently on the bed and pulled off her shorts. I parted her legs, hovered between them, and sharply plunged into her.

"Broda Ayo please...y-y-you said you will take it e-easyyy...ohhhsss..." she whimpered. She wrapped her legs round my waist and gasped. I grabbed one of her big swollen breasts and began toying with it. I held both her hands above her head with my other hand, and the bed creaked in protest with each downward thrust. She writhed beneath me and kept on moaning loudly, whimpering and begging for me to take it easy on her. After a while, I pulled her to the edge of the bed and turned her on her hands and knees. I gripped her waist and inserted into her from behind. The slapping sounds my hips made when hitting her arse made the entire scene more erotic and intense. Adesuwa went wild. She tightened her pelvic muscles, making her muscles grip me tighter. She pushed back into me hard, meeting my increased thrusts halfway.

"I can't believe this Broda Ayo!!!! Oh fuck me broda Ayo! Oh!! Ah!!! You are so big!! You are so sweet!! Oh God!! Give me doggy, broda Ayooo!! Fuck me doggy, broda Ayo!! Fuck me doggyyyyyyy!!!!!" she kept screaming in glee.

After almost ten solid minutes of non-stop fucking, I felt my dick quiver, my balls swell, and I knew I would soon ejaculate. I had managed to stop myself from coming hard so far. Right now I was teetering at the very edge and was ready to burst at any moment. I pulled out before I lost it. Adesuwa had on the other hand climaxed about five more times. Her face was buried in the pillow, her arse in the air. I could see she was very tired. I sat on the bed and pulled her into my arms. She collapsed and went limp against me, both of us breathless and panting for air. Our bodies shined with sweat from our exertions.

"Broda Ayo, you have finally killed me. You have made me very weak and tired," she murmured in between breaths. Her body twitched at intervals and her eyelids drooped, hardly able to remain open.

"Don't worry honey, I'll take good care of you," I replied. I laid her back on the bed and wobbled to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out two cans of Power Horse Energy drink. I quickly downed one entire can and carried the other back to the room, opened it and gave it to her. She took it gratefully and drank half of it in one long, thirsty gulp, grimacing at the slightly metallic taste. She dropped the half-empty can on the stool beside the bed as I lay behind her. I pulled her to me and cupped her breasts. I squeezed and kneaded them, and she purred in response. My dick rested between her glutes and she grinded her arse into its hardness. I repositioned the head against her vulva and poked her again.

"Broda Ayo now!!! Are you not tired?" she protested weakly as she felt it begin to spread her swollen lips.

"I have not cum yet," I reminded her.

"But you are taking too looooong," she replied, feeling me slide in.

"Don't worry, I'll soon cum," I replied, and finally slid fully in.

"I know you won't...ohhnnn Broda Ayo!!!" she whimpered.

This time around I did not fuck her hard like I did before; instead I made slow, passionate love to her. She lay partially on her back while I continued to fuck her from behind. I took it easy and slow -- my hands ran gently over her skin, played with her body -- her swollen boobs, her hard nipples, caressed her lips. I slid in and out of her gently, all the while trying to prevent my balls from exploding and shooting my spunk deep into her.

"Yes baby...you want me to cum, hmm...don't you baby?" I whispered, sticking my tongue into her ear and licking her earlobe.

Adesuwa shuddered. "Ohhh...broda Ayoooo...please...I'm so tired...please release for me..."

"Tell me you want me to cum," my thrusts increased in tempo slightly.

"I-I want you to...come..." she moaned. I turned her head to me and she had a dazed, helpless look plastered all over her face.

"Say please..." I commanded. I squeezed her boobs again and pinched her hard nipples, and she moaned loud again.

"Please brodaAAA...you are...I want you to...ahhh!!" She could not decide which source of pleasure to focus on, so she just surrendered.

"Please what?" I asked. I gripped her waist tight and my thrusts increased as I neared the end.

"Please...ahhh...I want you to...COME!!!..." she moaned. My legs were now shaking in anticipation of my release. I felt her muscles clench tighter around my shaft.

"Where do u want me to c-cumm b-baby...?" I groaned. I had positioned her leg over my hip and was now plowing faster than an Energizer Bunny.

"Please come in...deep in my totoooo(pussy)..."

"Okay baby...I'm going to cumm...OHHH BABY I'M CUMMING...OHHH!!!!"

I tried pulling back and holding on for a bit longer, but the accumulated sensation was just too much to bear. Simultaneously, we both climaxed. My hips vibrated, and with a few final thrusts and an "OHH BABY!!!!" I surrendered. I let out two shots into her before I could pull out. I managed to withdraw and with my head spinning, groaned and jerked the rest of my splooge over her belly for several seconds. The intensity was so great that I literally coated her tummy with so much sperm. I finally stopped cumming and we both lay there sweating, spent, and smelling of raw sex.

"Oh broda Ayo," she managed to say wearily, "you have finally killed me. Nobody has fucked me so hard like this before. You are so sweet."

I lifted myself up on my arm and looked down at her, a look of dazed and exhausted satisfaction clearly etched on her face, "Baby, I never knew you were this good and sexy. You come so easily."

"Yes I know," she reached up to caress my cheek, "I'm afraid that is my weakness. Once my body turns on, I find it hard to turn off. You really made me release so many times. I'm so tired."

She lay quiet for a while, basking in the afterglow of our intense fucking. Her eyes were closed, and an aura of peace and satisfaction emanated from her. Her skin seemed to radiate, and her breathing returned back to normal.

A half hour went by, and she opened her eyes. "Broda Ayo, can I tell you something?"

I opened mine and lifted myself onto one arm. I peered down to her.

"You can tell me whatever you want beautiful." I replied.

She blushed and looked away shyly. "Can you promise you will not be upset with me?"

"Why should I be upset with you?"

"Because I am ashamed of what I want to tell you."

"I will not..."

"Promise me!"

"Okay...I promise."

She looked away. "I...I knew you were going to...sex me."

I laughed. "You did?"

"Yes," she replied, "since that day you fucked...Ireti and me together, and you did not give me much attention, I always wanted us to fuck again, but just two of us."

"I could not sleep last night," she continued her confession, "my mind and spirit were with you. I almost came to join you. I did come, but I turned back at the door."

"But I thought you said you did not want to have sex with me..."

"I know, but when you came to the kitchen and started romancing me, I became weak. I could not do anything to stop it; my body has been hot since yesterday."

I planted another soft kiss on her lips. "Is that what you thought I was going to be angry with you? Because you said something, but your body wanted something else?"

"Yes...and I'm ashamed to say that this time I...I e-enjoyed it."

"Oh yes I know you did!" I exclaimed with a chuckle and tease, "you have no idea how loud you were. It shows you sef like prick, upon all the yanga you dey form before."

"Leave me alone joor!!!" she whined. I kissed her and observed the semen that was still drying and caking on her skin. I traced a couple of lines in the mess on her tummy and rubbed the secretions over her nipples and breasts.

"This will help them heal. I know they are very sore."

"It is not only my breasts that are sore!" she complained as she cupped and caressed them gingerly, "my toto(pussy) is sore. Everywhere on my body is sore!!!"

We later staggered to the bathroom where I washed her body clean. We stayed in the shower for more than an hour, kissing and caressing ourselves under the hot spray. I made her kneel in front of me and though she was exhausted, she managed to suck another dwindling nut out of me and I ejaculated for a third time that morning, cumming over her lovely breasts. With my balls totally drained of cum, I lifted her in my arms and carried her back to my bed where we both cuddled naked under the blanket, watching TV until we fell asleep. We woke up later around noon and she stood up to find us something to eat.

We spend the rest of the weekend indoors, naked the whole time. All we did was sleep, eat, and play with each other. We had sex two more times before I returned to school on Monday just after my parents arrived. We kept our sexual relationship from everyone in the house for close to a year afterwards, until she left the care and affections of my mum's employ and tenderness and loving of my dick. Even though I promised I would look for her wherever she was, the last I heard of her was that she had gone to join her mum back home and started school in the east, but I'm very sure she wouldn't have forgotten our almost year-and-a-half escapade.

THE END.


12