Adi's Defloration Pt. 01

Story Info
Adi's doctors exam takes an erotic turn.
6.8k words
4.5
51.5k
39

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a fictional story with fictional characters, all of whom are above the age of 18*

The doctor's office always made me quite nervous as a child, so, needless to say, I was a trembling wreck the whole morning before my first ever full adult physical which included a gynecological and a mammary exam. I still wasn't even completely sure why I needed an exam, I've had nothing unusual to report regarding my health! Nonetheless, the exam is recommended for young adults to maintain a healthy body, and since I just recently turned 18, I guess I meet the criteria.

I continued to ruminate about all the possibly embarrassing things that could happen during my exam as I sat in the waiting room filling out the check in sheet. What if they find something wrong with me? What if they need a second opinion and there are multiple doctors looking at my most private area? What if...? And the questionnaire didn't help my anxiety: "have you participated in sexual activity in the last month?" No, in fact I'm still a virgin ... is that bad, will that screw up the exam??? I asked myself with paranoia. "Have you noticed any unusual vaginal discharge in the last 6 months?" No, at least I don't think, how would I know??? "Do you perform periodic self-examinations of your breasts?" No, was I supposed to do that?!... Finally I had finished filling out the sheet, so I walked up to the front desk and handed it to the nurse. She thanked me and I walked back to my seat where I brushed my long blonde hair behind my shoulder so I could look around to see who else was waiting with me. A few other women were there; one was pregnant, probably in her late twenties, another looked to be about 35-40, and finally there was someone else that appeared to be about my age. Although I'm not lesbian or bi or anything, I did find this girl quite attractive for some reason. There was something about her long, slightly curly, light brown hair which matched her hazel colored eyes. My own light blue eyes provided the perfect contrast. Her breasts were slightly bigger than my own c-cups, which I am quite proud of by the way, and the rest of her body was athletic. It was clear she worked out consistently because of her toned thighs and her outfit (spandex shorts and a sports bra with a hydro flask on the ground next to her)... a very similar physique to my own!

"Oh shit," I thought as she turned her head and looked at me. "Now she definitely thinks I'm a creep or something for staring at her" I decided as I brushed an imaginary crumb off my gray leggings in order to look like I was doing something. I also fixed my top, which was awkwardly pressing against my boobs at the moment anyway. I subconsciously hoped this gorgeous stranger from across the room noticed my flat stomach and thin waist as it was visible just below the hem of my tank top, which was actually more of a crop top.

"Adi Klaus, the doctor is ready for you," I heard my name called from across the room, and nervously stood up to follow the nurse into the back where all of the exam rooms were.

"How are you doin today sweetie?" The nurse asked warmly. According to the name tag her name was Ariana. She seemed nice enough.

"Good," was my shy response as I was led into an exam room. My palms began to sweat as soon as I saw all of the equipment in the room: the exam table which I was soon to be exposed on, the latex gloves on the counter which would soon be used to examine my body, and the tool which would be used to visualize inside of my vagina (I soon learned this was called a speculum) was visible in an open drawer for a moment before the nurse closed it.

"No need to worry dear, Dr. Jacobs, or Dr. J as most of his patients call him, is super nice... and gentle!" The nurse reassured me after probably seeing how anxious I was.

"Thank you" I said in a quiet voice.

"Well let's get started shall we! Come over here and step on the scale for me Adi," the nurse directed. I proceeded to weigh in at 110 pounds and my height was recorded at 5'4". She then took my blood pressure, temperature, and heart rate... all of which were slightly elevated due to my temporary anxiety. With that the nurse directed me to change into the provided examination gown as she left the room and stated that Dr. J would be here in just a few minutes.

I followed the nurses instructions and stripped off all of my clothes, all the way down to my bare skin per the nurses request. As I pulled down my white, lace-trimmed panties, I noticed a wet spot right in the middle which caught me completely off-guard. Had I actually become aroused by thinking about my body being examined for the last hour?! I reached down to touch my pussy and verify, then brought my fingers back up and, sure enough, they were covered in my wetness... I was soaked! My conscious arousal led to my anxiety level elevating as I thought about how awkward the exam would be whilst my vagina was gushing fluids. Nevertheless, I put the gown on over my naked body, sat on the exam table, and waited for what seemed like hours for Dr. J.

"Knock, knock"

"Come in"

Dr. J entered the room and I was shocked. If my pussy wasn't wet before, it definitely was now. He was the most handsome man I had ever seen. He looked to be about 30, which is pretty young for a doctor all things considered. Instantly, I was drawn to his hazel eyes, which were almost exactly the same color as the girl from the waiting room... His hair was even the same light brown color as the mystery girl, though obviously much shorter. My eyes traveled down to his jawline which was a perfect accentuation of what I could tell was a muscular body beneath the lab coat...

"I take that as a yes?" I heard him say.

"What" I responded awkwardly, I was so lost in my fantasy world while looking at his body that I hadn't heard what he asked.

"Is this your first time at our office?"

"Oh, yes, yes it is sorry."

"Great! Well, I'm Dr. Jacobs and I'll be taking care of you today." He said in the most casual and comfortable way possible. I couldn't tell if I was less nervous because of how nice he seemed, or more nervous because of how hot he was!

He started by asking all of the normal questions: Do you have any allergies? Have you been admitted to a hospital or urgent care recently? Any family history of cancer or other illnesses? I responded to these with confidence because they were all questions that had been asked during my annual childhood physicals. Dr. J then proceeded to wash his hands in the sink and ask if he could begin the exam.

"Of course," I said.

He instructed me to sit up straight at the edge of the exam table, removed his stethoscope from around his neck, then pressed its' cold diaphragm against my back.

"Take a couple deep breaths for me," Dr. J instructed. He, much like the nurse, must've noticed that I was trembling and nervous because he reassured me that there was nothing to worry about. He then moved to auscultate the front side of my heart and lungs. The still-cold stethoscope combined with his warm hand placed on the edge of my breast made my nipples perk up. I could see them poking through the thin material, and just hoped Dr. J didn't notice.

"Slide just a little bit forward for me, I'm going to perform your patella tendon reflex test now," the doctor instructed.

I complied as he grabbed a rubber mallet from one of the drawers and bent down in front of me to perform the test. I wondered if he could smell my arousal considering he was positioned right in front of my panty-less pussy working on my knees... I prayed he couldn't.

"Great! Now can you lay on your back for me?"

"Sure"

Dr J began to palpate my abdomen, which was nothing new, all previous doctors had done this in my past physicals. But before I could even realize that this was the point where my exams had ended in the past, Dr. Jacobs announced that he was going to examine my breasts next... I started to sweat even more. He brought his hands up from my abdomen and wrapped each one around my respective breasts. As he examined my boobs in a very similar fashion to how he had palpated my abdomen, he asked a question which I remembered from the check in sheet.

"Have you been performing self examinations of your breast?"

I replied quickly that I hadn't, hoping for this awkward stage of the exam to be over as fast as possible.

"In that case I'm going to have to complete a more thorough exam. Can you sit up straight again for me and slide down the top of your gown? I can untie the back for you if you'd like."

Well, so much for wishing for a fast exam. "Ok," I replied more shyly than ever knowing my tits with their hard nipples were about to be out in the open for a complete stranger to see.

...

"Room 6-B is ready for you Dr. Jacobs," Nurse Ariana said as she passed me a patient's chart. I started walking towards the room and multitasked by reading through the chart: 18 y/o female... annual physical exam, full pelvic exam, and mammary exam... no allergies reported... vaccinations up to date... BP 124/80, Heart rate 82, body temperature 99.0 Sounded like a fun and easy case!

After knocking on the door I heard a faint voice tell me to come in, and as soon as I entered the room and lay eyes on this stunningly gorgeous girl, I knew it was going to be a good day.

"So is this your first time visiting our practice for an exam?" I asked. She seemed to be zoned out and didn't respond immediately, so I broke the silence by saying "I take that as a yes?"

She apologized and confirmed that it was indeed her first time here in a meek little voice. Glancing at the chart, I learned this cute patient's name: Adi.

I then proceeded to utilize my well-rehearsed bed-side manner to introduce myself and run through the list of basic questions which I ask all my patients. This was an opportune time to size up Adi. She had to have been the most attractive patient I'd ever seen in this office, her athletic figure even reminded me of my daughter, Katrina. It was evident by the way she answered my questions that Adi was as innocent as could be, and super nervous about the upcoming exam. I, however, was extremely excited.

I began my exam by assessing her lung sounds and checking for heart murmurs. Adi's body trembled as I auscultated with my stethoscope, so I assured her she could relax. Secretly, I devised a plan to make this exam a lot more fun for her, and me, soon. That's when I realized that she must already be enjoying herself after glancing at her gorgeous breasts with her nipples poking against the thin fabric as if they wanted to escape. My cock began to stir just the slightest bit underneath my pants. I knew I had to release Adi's tits from their captivity beneath the gown, so I cleverly decided to ask her whether or not she performed self examinations of her breasts. I already knew the answer would be no because of her check in sheet, and thus I had the perfect rationalization for Adi to remove the gown and reveal her perfect tits.

"In that case I'm going to have to complete a more thorough exam. Can you sit up straight again for me and slide down the top of your gown?"

"Ok," she muttered, so I proceeded to untie the back of her gown, eager to lay my eyes, and hands, on her exposed breasts. And as the top half of the material dropped into her lap, I was not disappointed. I just stared at Adi's perfect globes in awe for a few moments before continuing with my "examination." Her nipples were clearly enjoying their exposure to the cool air. I watched them stiffen and point out even more as if being drawn to the other side of the room by an invisible magnet. I reached out to hold them in my hands and began to gently squeeze them whilst being sure to cover every inch of their c-cup surface area. Wondering how much I could get away with before she suspected anything, I began to pinch and twist her nipples here and there while sneaking glances at her face to view her reactions.

Realizing I had lingered on palpating her chest for long enough, I retreated to my clipboard to add notes to her chart. I was still a doctor after all and I had to complete the exam!

"Doctor, since you're done examining my breasts, can I, um, pull my gown back up by chance?" I looked over to see my patient's beet red face looking at me. I knew if she pulled that gown up there would be no logical reason I could come up with for her to take it back off, so I had to think quickly.

"Actually, Adi, I have to ask you to remove the gown completely because your pelvic exam is next," I replied professionally. This was her first full body exam after all, I had to use her innocence to my advantage.

She hesitated for a long moment, then slowly and awkwardly pulled the gown from around her waist and set it on the chair beside the exam table. Her hands immediately went to cover up the treasure between her legs. I let her have that last moment of privacy before completely exposing herself to me.

...

There was no hiding my engorged nipples now as that last barrier between my boobs and the outside world fell into my lap. In fact it only got more embarrassing as my nipples appeared to harden even more. Maybe it was because of their sudden exposure to the cool air, maybe it was the sensation of the fabric brushing against my skin as it slid down my body, or maybe it was because my hormonal teenage brain secretly loved having the doctor looking at my naked chest. My self consciousness was in so much control of me that Dr. J's bare hands caught me by surprise as they enveloped my tits.

I was starting to enjoy having my breasts fondled and thought to myself that I could get used to having mammary exams. Suddenly I felt his fingers squeeze my nipples, but just for a moment. I bit my lip to keep from letting out a moan, while I was wondering if that was part of the normal exam. Maybe it was, or maybe his hands just slipped... Either way, it felt really good. So good in fact that I felt more moisture accumulate between my thighs as my pussy began to grow a mind of its own....

Just as I was about to start uncontrollably squirming in pleasure, the doctor stopped to write in his clipboard. This gave me time to gather my thoughts... what was I doing, how was I getting turned on by having a simple doctors exam?!

I needed to cover up my tits before my sexual desires defeated my logical reasoning. My face was burning from both embarrassment and arousal as I asked to pull the gown back up.

To my dismay, however, Dr. Jacobs instructed me to take the gown completely off for a pelvic exam. I didn't know why my breasts had to be exposed for that but I was way too shy to question his authority, and I slowly removed the gown. My face went from hot to boiling when I looked down and saw the saturated tissue paper between my thighs. I had gotten even more wet than I thought and my juices had pooled in between my legs, so I quickly covered my sopping mess of a pussy with my hands to hide my arousal from the doctor.

Dr. J pulled the stirrups out and set them up in front of me. I was starting to panic while thinking about how I was going to be spread eagle and completely naked in front of him momentarily. Luckily, whilst he instructed me to lay on my back and place my legs in the stirrups he went to the sink to wash his hands again and put on some gloves. At least I had a quick minute of privacy to try and hide the wet spot on the tissue paper below me. As soon as he was turned around I slid forward on the table and felt the wet tissue paper leave a permeating trail of moisture along my ass and a bit of my lower back as I laid down and placed my legs in the stirrups. My hands resumed their position atop my pussy.

"If you wouldn't mind, can you move your hands out of the way for me?" I looked down to see Dr. J seated in front of my still hidden pussy.

"Oh, yeah of course," I said and slowly placed my hands to my sides.

"I see you're a little bit excited down here," the doctor chuckled.

I just stared at the ceiling and dug my nails into my palms to distract myself from the embarrassment.

"Don't worry it happens to a lot of my patients," he said. I must admit, Dr. Jacobs had a way of making me feel more comfortable.

Suddenly I felt something pressing just to the side of my pussy, so I looked down to see his fingers pushing down and pulling back up, probably just feeling for abnormalities. Each and every palpitation, despite not even being directly on my pussy, had my feeling some type of way. More and more blood rushed down between my legs as my clit began to swell. Why am I enjoying this so much???

...

After washing and placing gloves on my hands, I sat down on my stool and rolled over to the exam table. Adi had done as I instructed as I found her positioned on her back with her legs on the stirrups, her hands still covering her essence.

I asked her to remove her hands, and was pleasantly surprised at what I saw. Her shaved, pink little vulva was glistening under the light with extensive amounts of fluid dripping down to the exam table below.

"I see you're a little bit excited down here," I smiled as my cock sprang to life and began to push against my khakis. Looking up, I saw her eyes pointed to the ceiling and her face was the reddest I had seen all day. It was somehow erotic seeing her innocent embarrassment, but I figured I would tell her not to worry to relieve at least some of the tension.

Next I started the external portion of the exam by feeling around the outer edges of the vulva and labia majora. I then spread her labia open to visualize the inner portion of the vagina. This caused even more lubricant to flow out of her, I had no idea someone could produce this much transudate. Just how horny was this sweet teen girl, I wondered.

I then moved on to my favorite part of the exam; palpating her Bartholin glands which lay on the lateral edges of her vaginal canal. To perform this exam I inserted my finger into her vagina, which proved to be difficult considering how tight she was, then placed my thumb on the outside edge and squeezed my fingers together gently. I repeated this on both sides.

"Now I'm going to use the speculum to examine your cervix, Adi, are you ready?"

"Ummmm, I guess so," I heard a nervous voice from above say.

"On the bright side we won't need to use any KY jelly, you're already lubricated enough for me!" I told her with a smile. In return I got a shaky laugh out of her.

l spread her lips open again, and slowly inserted the device. However, not long after pushing it in, I was able to visualize her intact hymen. So she really was a virgin! I'd had many patients tell me they were, but examination revealed that their hymen had been broken long ago. Adi was not lying.

This gave me another mischievous idea as I removed the speculum... "Adi, I had to check to make sure, but your hymen is still intact so I cannot proceed with the cervical exam as the device would break your hymen. The good news is we do have a separate procedure called defloration which can be used to prepare you for the spec!" I waited for her response, assuming that her innocent mind didn't know what the act of deflowering really was.

...

I had to bite my lip again as his warm finger penetrated my pussy. I wasn't expecting it, so I barely had time to think about how that was the first thing that had ever been inside of my vagina! I had masturbated before, sure, but only by rubbing my clit! I'd never used toys or even allowed my fingers inside my private entrance.

I had no idea what the doctor was doing as he squeezed and pinched at my pussy, but it seemed like a real medical technique, so I didn't complain. In fact I was just enjoying the sensation!

Dr. J then asked if I was ready for the dreaded speculum to be inserted into me. I didn't know if I had a choice or not so I just shyly agreed. He lightened the mood yet again by telling me no external lubrication would be needed because of how wet I was, and I laughed a little while trying to relax.

12