Adi's Defloration Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The speculum felt cold, and a little uncomfortable as it was pushed inside of me, but it wasn't long before the doctor pulled it back out. I was relieved that it was over but suspicious that it only took a few seconds...

"Adi, I had to check to make sure, but your hymen is still intact so I cannot proceed with the cervical exam as the device would break your hymen. The good news is we do have a separate procedure called defloration which can be used to prepare you for the spec!" I knew what my hymen was because I had researched vocabulary used in a gyno exam so I wasn't completely clueless about what the doctor was doing to me, but I'd never heard of a defloration procedure. I had asked all my girlfriends about their own exams, and no one had mentioned this part. Of course none of them were virgins with an intact hymen so I deferred to the doctor, he probably knew more about my own body than me anyway.

"Oh, will this procedure take a while?" I stalled while finding the confidence to agree to having my nude body subjected to more procedures.

"It is different with every patient, but for you, I'm sure it won't take long." The doctor replied with a wink. What does that mean, why wouldn't it take long for me in particular? I thought to myself.

"Alright, you know best I guess." I finally gave in.

"Great, now I'm going to have to ask you to listen to my every request, and to not be disobedient, as each and every part of this procedure is crucial to achieving the desired outcome, can you do that for me?"

That seemed like an odd instruction list, but how bad could it be? I had already agreed to submit to the procedure anyways. "Ok, that seems easy enough," I ignorantly agreed as Dr. J turned around and went to lock the door. This was odd too, but I didn't think anything of it.

"Perfect! Now Adi, the first part of the exam may seem awkward, but I know you can handle it. I'm going to start by stimulating your clitoris until your body is aroused. This will help loosen your vaginal muscles. It shouldn't take long, I can tell you are already decently horny already." I was stunned. This is not at all what I expected the exam to be. In retrospect, I should've known this wasn't an ordinary procedure based on his massive bulge underneath his pants, but in the moment the doctor was right, I was horny. Seeing that bulge only made me even more-so.

"Go ahead and relax," he said while sitting back on his stool and ripping off his gloves, tossing them into the garbage.

Before I could even process the whole situation completely, his finger was on my clit, slowly rubbing in a circle. It felt soooooo good, I couldn't even focus my thoughts on anything else.

"Give in to the sensation Adi, think about how sensitive your little clit is for me." I listened to him and my anxiety level began to lower as I accepted the sexual pleasure. I had never made myself this horny before even while playing with myself on my own! The pleasure spread through my body as I felt my toes curl up and my clit, which was now being rubbed faster with a little squeeze here and there, continued to throb.

Dr. J moved his fingers off my clit and suddenly replaced them with his tongue. I felt him start at the very bottom of my pussy then slide his talented tongue up along my slit, spreading my labia open like the parting of the Red Sea while doing so. As his tongue reached its destination on my clit, his whole mouth enveloped my mound and began to suck and flick all around my most sensitive area. This put me into a whole new state of pleasure which I didn't know I could feel... My back arched inadvertently as I pressed my cunt harder against the doctor's mouth... I couldn't hold myself back and let out several moans... My body was losing more control with every second that the doctor lingered on my pussy. This feeling continued to build up until I felt like I was going to explode...... All of the sudden he pulled away and stopped what he was doing. "P-P-Please don't stop, that felt so good," I begged.

"I'm sorry but I can't let you orgasm just yet!"

I looked at him with ignorance and embarrassment which he picked up on.

"You've had an orgasm before right?" Dr. J inquired.

...

Adi agreed to submit to the procedure after a few clever remarks from me. I was actually surprised at how easily she accepted my instructions of not being disobedient! Maybe this girl was secretly a slut and I was just here to show her how to utilize her body.

"I'm going to start by stimulating your clitoris until your body is aroused, this will help loosen your vaginal muscles. It shouldn't take long, I can tell you are already decently horny." I watched as her sweet face revealed a shocked expression whilst she thought about what I had just said. I decided not to give her much more time to think as she might back out, so I ripped off my gloves, lunged my fingers forward onto her tiny clit, and told her to relax.

I could tell she couldn't decide what to make of this situation, so I kept talking with a silver tongue by instructing her to give in to the sensations. She did just that. Various muscles in her body were contracting as my finger circled around her clit like a shark around its prey. Seeing her body give into the pleasure before her mind could decide what to do made me speed up my motions and change them every so often which achieved fantastic results. I was fortunate that this exam room was in the far corner of the office as she let out a tiny moan, the first sign that her mind had finally succumbed to the physical pleasure. Adi's breathing rate increased as her moans became ever louder and more passionate. This was a perfect opportunity to finally taste the nectar leaking out of her divine pussy. I leaned in and lapped up her juices until my tongue found its way to her clit. God she tasted even more amazing than I could've imagined. My taste buds couldn't be satisfied and yearned for more from my personal fountain of youth. This made me use every trick in the cunnilingus book as I sucked, flicked, and tortured her now extremely swollen clit. I was rewarded with her body pushing her cunt harder my mouth, as if she couldn't get enough herself. I surmised that she was on the edge of a mind blowing orgasm, so I pulled away and thought it would be fun to tease her by making her wait to cum. This way I could extract how much of a slut she really was too!

"P-P-Please don't stop, that felt so good..."

I told her I couldn't let her orgasm just yet in the most professional voice I could manage with a mouth full of her sexual sweetness...

She looked confused, which made me wonder if this delicate girl had ever experienced an orgasm?!

"I... I don't think I have ever felt an orgasm?" She answered, out of breath.

I was speechless and couldn't come up with anything smart to say, so all I managed was, "What a shame! A body like yours deserves an orgasm everyday!"

"I must've been close, I could feel my body about to reach some sort of edge, I don't know, it's hard to explain I guess... can you please help me get to an orgasm, pleaseeeee??" She begged. Fuck I was really about to take the teenage girl's virginity AND make her orgasm for the first time! My cock was throbbing uncontrollably at just the mere thought!

I decided it was now or never, so I proceeded to stage 2 of my made up procedure of defloration. "I will help you orgasm, Adi, since you asked so nicely," I winked, "but first let us continue with the next step in our procedure." I walked around the exam table next to her. "I'm going to need your help with this part," I grabbed her delicate hand and brought it towards my bulge, "I'm going to need you to unbuckle and unzip my pants," I instructed provocatively.

Adi's eyes weren't making contact with mine while I gave her instructions as she was staring at my bulge. She quickly snapped out of her trance as the shy, logical side of her brain regained control over her hormone-driven pleasure center which yearned for sexual release.

"Ummmm, what does that have to do with my procedure... Do you need to use your belt or something?" She questioned.

"Remember your instructions, Adi, you are to obey my every command. If you don't then I will have to use my belt on you in a way you won't enjoy."

She quickly proceeded to unbuckle my belt and unzip my fly.

"Good girl, now pull my pants down."

She complied and my pants dropped to the floor.

"My boxers too," I instructed with a smirk.

She hesitated with embarrassment but eventually grabbed the waistband and pulled down. Her innocence once again revealed itself as she struggled the slightest bit to get my boxers around my dick which was hard as ever at this point. Finally, after being freed from imprisonment, my cock sprang forward, almost hitting her face as I had positioned myself right on the edge of the exam table.

...

Much to my own chagrin, I admitted that I had never experienced an orgasm... at least I didn't think so. My friends, the same ones I was thinking about earlier, had told me stories of "climaxing" with their boyfriends or even by themselves. All of them described it as "the best thing ever," or "a truly out of body experience." I, however, have never felt that. Every time I masturbate at home I just rub my clit for twenty minutes or so and it feels great, don't get me wrong, but I haven't reached the point of an orgasm. My best friend of the group even suggested that I should invest in a vibrator, and maybe she was right, but I've always been too nervous to venture into an adult store. Now, however, I was excited that a vibrator may not be needed because just moments ago my body felt like it was on the precipice of a new dimension of pleasure.

"What a shame! A body like yours deserves an orgasm everyday!" The doctor's words made me blush. I was glad he found me attractive since he had been examining every inch of my body for the last... I don't even know how long.

My pussy ached for its first orgasmic release as I explained to him how I had felt while he examined me (this was so embarrassing in retrospect), and I begged him again to help me finish.

Dr. Jacobs walked closer to me while he agreed to help me orgasm, but told me we needed to continue with the procedure. This was satisfactory enough. However, now that my pussy wasn't currently being stimulated, my brain was able to reinstate my anxious emotions. Dr. J continued his instructions by telling me to unbuckle his pants. This couldn't be a part of any real procedure, and I wasn't sure I was ready to see a real penis, especially if it was my doctor's, so I asked if he needed his belt for something medical. I wanted to delay what was obviously ensuing.

He reminded me of the rules which I had so naively agreed to, and passively threatened to spank me with his belt. I had always imagined a romantic, fantastical story for the first time seeing a cock, however, it appeared that I had no choice but to pull down the doctor's pants. I didn't fancy learning how the business end of his belt felt.

"My boxers too."

I avoided making eye contact, but I had no doubt he was enjoying himself. Surrendering my fate, I pulled down his boxers. His cock swung loose and almost took out my eye, but seeing it made me rethink my view on the situation. It was massive, probably eight or nine inches at least. 'Maybe this wasn't such a bad cock to be exposed to for the first time,' I thought to myself while his member hung mere inches in front of my face.

"You can grab it if you'd like, Adi," he said, noticing how I had been staring at his cock without moving for several long moments. I did kind of want to hold it, to feel the weight of a man's most elegant tool in my hands... intrusive thoughts were taking hold of me yet again.

My internal battle between desire and logic was decided by a third party when Dr. J pushed his hips forward, forcing me to reach up and grab his manhood before it succeeded in its quest of poking my eye out. My hand could barely wrap around his girth, but it was sort of satisfying to hold in an indescribable way.

"Are you ready to move on with the procedure?" he asked. I finally looked up at his face, his perfect, smiling face that could seemingly do no wrong. Suddenly, I felt lucky, as opposed to scared, for holding this divine man's cock.

"Wh-Whats next?" I knew I was too far in at this point.

"Well, my penis here will be the tool used to help in the defloration process, but it needs to be lubricated before I can utilize it most efficiently. So, I am going to put my cock in your mouth while you cover it with saliva." he said matter-of-factly.

I wasn't given an opportunity to respond as he gently grabbed the back of my head, guided me to the tip of his cock, and then pulled me in further. Having never given a blowjob, I was unsure of what to do, but he knew how to start slowly by sliding his cock in and out of my mouth, going just a little deeper each time. Gradually, it became instinctual as my tongue started to slither all over his shaft, lubricating it as instructed. Curiously, my mouth salivated more and more as my head bobbed... it was as if I hungered for something... something from him... something from his oh-so-tasty cock. I felt like sucking this dick was my only job in this world, and I convinced myself it had to be a job well done. This mindset made me explore my limits and try to swallow this engorged cock deeper with every bob of my head. By the time I could take it to the back of my throat I gagged, but only paused for a moment then continued my cockworship. Even my pussy was enjoying the action as it started to leak more of my feminine pre-cum.

"I knew you'd be a natural," I heard him gasp from up above. I'd almost forgotten that there was a real human attached to my new favorite toy.

Dr. Jacobs had to physically pull me off of his cock for me to stop. Neither of us said anything for a moment as we both panted heavily, I watched as my saliva dripped in gallons off of his member and down to the floor

...

Adi stared at my cock and said nothing for a long moment, so I broke the silence by telling her to grab it, if she wanted. It was pretty clear that she had no idea what to do, but that she was curious to try something because she didn't even look up after I said that, her eyes remained locked onto my phallus. I, yet again, took the initiative and shoved my cock towards her face, forcing her to either grab it with her hands, or let it touch her face. Adi did as I predicted and latched onto it with her hand. It was quite the erotic sight to see her tiny hand with detailed little flowers painted on her nails wrapped around my throbbing hard-on.

"Are you ready to move on with the procedure?" I asked.

Her eyes finally looked up to meet mine, she looked at me with the most innocent expression I had ever seen and she asked, "Wh-What's next?"

Instead of just straight up asking her to suck me off, I informed her that I would be putting my penis into her mouth to be lubricated for the rest of the procedure. Not wanting to give her the opportunity to say no, I reached down, grabbed her head from behind, and nudged her head towards me until her lips pressed into my tip. Her blonde hair was silky smooth between my fingers, clearly she had just washed it this morning. I ran my fingers down her wavy curls, brushed it behind her shoulders, then pulled her head towards me once more, forcing my cock into her mouth. I had to guide her first few strokes, but she quickly caught on and began doing the work on her own. It was evident based on how she started that she'd never tasted a cock, but after less than a minute, I thought a pornstar had taken over the blowjob. This was the best head I'd ever received, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better, my cock reached the back of her teenage throat, causing her to gag. She wasn't discouraged, however, and kept on sucking with the determination of an olympic athlete. There was no way I could last much longer before shooting my seed deep into her mouth so I had to pull her head back off of me. For the first time today, I was speechless. I had no idea what to say as my eyes beheld the slut of my own creation with ropes of spit dripping down her chin and onto her tits... her mascara, which had been so neatly applied, was now smeared in several places. Adi's face was the embodiment of every man's dream!

Part 2 cumming soon ;)

12