Adi's Defloration Pt. 02

Story Info
Adi's erotic exam continues.
4.1k words
4.59
45.2k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a fictional story with fictional characters, all of whom are above the age of 18*

*This is the second part of this series, I highly recommend reading the first part to get caught up*

I was lost in Adi's blue eyes which seemed to draw me in like a siren. All I wanted to do at that moment was lean in and entwine my lips with hers, to taste red lipstick (maybe cherry? Strawberry?) Nothing could come between this gorgeous teen and myself... even the thought of tasting the remnants of my own cock on her lips didn't deter me. Wow what kind of spell did she have me under?! Then, just a second before I made my move, I heard her sweet little voice finally quiet the silence: "Ummm can we continue with the procedure now doc?"

I lost my opportunity, but then again, Adi was right. There was another task at hand. I had almost forgotten my ultimate goal of claiming her virginity! In fact, the thought of my cock being buried deep inside of Adi's tight little pussy was about the only thing that could draw me away from those glistening lips. "Yes, you're right. Let's get to it shall we?" I winked yet again. "You did an excellent job of lubricating by the way, I don't think I've ever met someone as talented as you!" she giggled and averted her eyes from my gaze after the compliment.

Adi repositioned herself into the stirrups without any instruction, maybe she was eager to see what was next? Or maybe she was just eager to finish the exam? I still couldn't tell what was going on in her mind. However, I did know what her pussy was thinking about the situation based on the voluminous amount of fluid which had accumulated on her inner thighs. Her legs must've been pressed together while her mouth was the occupied orifice. Perhaps her cunt had gotten jealous!

My cock continued to grow to a newfound length as my mind's control center was replaced by an animalistic and instinctual drive to reproduce. Before I knew it, I found my cock sliding up and down her embracing slit, preparing it for the ensuing penetration. This produced an excited squeal from above. Although her sounds of pleasure were quite enjoyable, even amusing, they reminded me of how delicate this situation was... and how thin the walls were. I definitely didn't need the other patients and doctors hearing our intimate act, so I came up with a satisfactory solution.

"Adi, for this part of the exam we usually have a device to cover your mouth and prevent you from disturbing our sickly neighbors, but it seems this room wasn't fully stocked as we have none in the cabinets. I'm going to have to improvise and use an article of clothing," I walked over to her stack of clothes on the chair and grabbed her panties off the top. They were slightly damp to the touch, particularly in the middle. Her essence must be woven into the material. I yearned to bring them up to my face and take a deep breath in, but I ended up, regrettably, refraining.

"I wasn't being loud doc, is this necessary?"

I returned to my patient and stuffed her lace panties between her lips which were still covered in saliva and a hint of my precum.

"You weren't being loud yet, but trust me, that won't last long," I told her mischievously. Apparently Adi didn't know what piece of clothing I had picked out because her eyes popped with surprise, presumably she wasn't expecting a taste of her own arousal.

...

"Ummm can we continue with the procedure now doc?" I still had no idea what just happened, but my body clearly enjoyed itself and was eager for more. More of what exactly? I didn't know... I just needed more.

Dr. Jacobs, who seemed to have been lost in thought, jumped into action at my request. He even complimented my talent in performing my last task. It just hit me that I had just given my first ever blowjob... and it was sure to be the first of many. I salivated at the thought of more cock in my mouth, and let out a half-suppressed laugh while shying away from his powerful gaze. With the doctor's distracting body out of my line of sight, I was able to focus on repositioning myself in preparation for the upcoming part of the exam. I rolled over from my side and onto my back, peeled open my thighs which apparently had been acting as sponges absorbing all of my juices, then rested my legs back in the stirrups. This time, I felt no need to hide my sex with my hands. I wasn't in control anymore, however, my pussy was. My brain was relinquished into a pawn awaiting orders from its queen... and at the moment my queen wanted to be seen, to be exposed, to be as accessible as possible for the soon to be made king. I wasn't waiting for long before the doctor's cock began sliding up and down between my labia. This only made me more of a mindless, sex-crazed teenager as a moan escaped my lips. Maybe that moan was too much and he stopped what he was doing... I hoped he would resume soon.

"Adi, for this part of the exam we usually have a device to cover your mouth and prevent you from disturbing our sickly neighbors, but it seems this room wasn't fully stocked as we have none in the cabinets. I'm going to have to improvise and use an article of clothing." This was interesting. First of all why would I need something to keep me quiet, I wasn't being that loud was I? And secondly, it's odd there were no more official devices... I suppose a shirt did seem like a valid replacement though.

"I wasn't being loud doc, is this necessary?" I inquired, hoping to drive him back to my hungry pussy. But after those words had barely escaped my lips, I felt a piece of material being shoved in my mouth. I guess my prediction of a shirt was wrong, this felt much smaller than I had expected. It also had an interesting taste... almost sweet, yet bitter at the same time. Then he moved his hand away and I finally saw what was muting my voice, it was a pair of panties... my own to be specific... which means that interesting taste was a mix of my own sweat and cum from before the exam. I enjoyed the taste more than I ever thought I would, of course, I hadn't thought about it much.

"You weren't being loud yet, but trust me, that won't last long." Dr. J's expression whilst he spoke those words made me both nervous and excited. What did he mean about it not lasting long? I felt confident enough that I wouldn't make much noise no matter what, but of course I couldn't protest anymore at this point. Tasting my own juices was making me produce more of it down below anyway.

"Now we can continue," he announced. Finally! "Your vaginal canal has expanded from all of your arousal, but I must warn you that the procedure may be slightly painful. But, I'm sure the pleasure will overpower it." My pussy was too lustful to let me care if it was going to hurt or not. It needed to be satisfied.

Dr. Jacobs resumed where he left off and slid his perfect cock up and down my cunt. My cunt?! I'd never been a fan of that word, but thinking about it as a name for sensitive vulva right now was just turning me on more. My "cunt" seemed to open up and start pulling his member inside like a vacuum, eager to be filled. He slowly pushed his hips forward and the expanding sensation started to increase exponentially. This continued until I felt him hit the back wall of my pussy. However, when I looked down, I noticed that it wasn't even one quarter of the way into me.

"Adi, I've reached your hymen and now I'm going to push through and break it. Just try to relax as much as you can for me." I honestly didn't know If his cock would be able to push through, but he began to apply more pressure regardless. My whole body was starting to be pushed backwards on the exam table, so he reached down and grasped my hips, locking me into place. The strain on my hymen grew and grew until... pop!

"Mmmmmhhhhh!" I could see why my mouth needed something to mute it because I would've screamed loud enough for the whole office to hear. My pussy felt as if it had been torn in half, both horizontally and vertically. My whole body clenched and my eyes clamped shut in compensation as I vocalized the pain into my panties. This discomfort was short lived, however, and soon, waves of a new type of pleasure which I had never experienced before suppressed the pain. I could finally open my eyes, so I immediately looked down to see his whole cock inside of my no-longer-virgin hole. It was truly a sight to behold.

"How are you doing baby? Good?" I heard his caring voice ask me as I looked up into his eyes. I couldn't express anything else, so I simply nodded my head, not even processing the new nickname he called me.

...

I could hardly wait anymore. I needed to be inside of that perfect pussy, so I was quick to return to my prior position between her legs and immediately reintroduced my cock to her flesh. I teased her by sliding up and down for a few moments without penetration, although in reality, I was probably teasing myself more than her. This simple action managed to raise my arousal levels even more and I felt myself breathing heavier, faster, louder. My cock was thoroughly enjoying itself as it was coated in her juices; there really was no reason to have Adi lubricate my cock beforehand, her pussy was gushing like a burst pipe, providing all the lubricant I could ask for.

After a short sliding session, my cock was ready to begin exploring her cave and slowly burrowed its way into her tight flesh. It wasn't long before I felt her hymen, holding strong as the hoover dam. At this point, I figure I should warn Adi about what was coming next; "Adi, I've reached your hymen and now I'm going to push through and break it. Just try to relax as much as you can for me."

I pushed on, deeper into the cave. Her delicate hymen held its ground as if it were a steel plate, but soon enough I felt the tissue give way as it tore open; my cock slid into the new, unexplored territory. Adi screamed through her panties and her body tightened as she learned to accommodate my size. Her eyes were squeezed shut for a good long moment as I stood there, enjoying the sight of this teen's once-innocent body, the body whose warmth tightly surrounded its first ever cock, the body of my patient who came in expecting an ordinary exam... the body of Adi.

She opened her eyes wide and stared at her pussy which was now filled to the brim. "How are you doing baby? Good?" I realized I had lost all of my professional composure by calling her "baby," but I couldn't help it... Adi's pussy gripped my like a glove, in fact it was so tight I could feel the pulse of her arteries from the inside.

"G-G-Good... that feels good," she managed after I took the panties out of her mouth for a moment, allowing her to respond. My body took this as a queue and instinctively continued the intimate process. My hips moved on their own, pulling my cock out a few inches, then pushing back into her moist depths, slowly. This first thrust made her squirm as her eyes rolled back into their sockets. In, and out. Each thrust thereafter was greeted by a moan. In, and out. She gradually began matching the movements of her own hip with mine, optimizing our sexual rhythm. In, and out. "Please don't stop, fuck that's amazing," her comment reminded me to replace her panties back into her mouth. In, and out. I wondered if that was her first time cursing too and grinned as I sped up my thrusting frequency, her hips matching me again. In, and out. Her pussy relaxed more and more as it became easier and easier to slide deep inside, this allowed me to tap against her cervix with every stroke. In, and out. Sweat started to form along my brow, I was burning more calories now than I had in the gym this morning. In, and out. "Mmmmm!" In, and out...

"Are you close to an orgasm yet Adi?" I asked through my heavy breathing. She nodded her head eagerly. "Good girl," I responded, then placed my finger down on her clit. I played with her clit whilst my cock was pounding her hole below, hoping to bring her over the edge of pleasure. Evidently my plan worked and she let out an intense moan. She was close, very close, to cumming, and so was I.

"I want you to cum for me whenever you're ready,'' I brought both my thrusting and my clit-circling to their zenith then repeated. "cum for me baby!" This pushed her over the edge and I saw her body fall into convulsion as she let out the cutest squeal I had ever heard... her pussy contracted around my cock and initiated my own orgasm. The room was filled with the sound of sex as we both reached our climax. My cum was pumped from my balls deep into her vagina, and simultaneously she produced her own cum as warm fluid rushed over the top of my cock. It wasn't like you see in porn where actresses squirted across the room, it was more like a steady stream flowing smoothly out of a faucet. Nonetheless, it was a squirt and it was the hottest thing I had ever seen.

...

I was overwhelmed. In a good way, however. My body felt full for the first time, and I mean that both literally and figuratively. This ephemeral fulfillment seemed to be the only thing that mattered in my life, I was drunk on all of the newfound sensations. My mind was interconnected with my pussy, each and every nerve stimulated made me more drunk... drunk with pleasure. This made me wonder how I had never before craved a man and his cock to this extent. I wanted to be used, I wanted to be Dr. Jacob's "good girl" as he had called me earlier, I wanted him to fuck me until I reached that elusive orgasm.

I felt the panties being pulled from my mouth as the doctor asked how I felt... "G-G-Good... that feels good!" was all I managed to say, and just when I thought my delectation couldn't get any better, he began to gently slide his cock in and out of me. The friction of his lewd action made me squirm and moan, I couldn't even see straight anymore. Conscious control of my body was fading as my primal reflexes kicked in; my hips automatically pressed back against his with every thrust. "Please don't stop, fuck that's amazing," Adi would never curse like that, but in that moment I was no longer Adi, I had become a slut, his slut. No more pain existed in this world, only lust, passion, and carnal pleasure, and I needed more of it. The panties were returned to my mouth, and this time I wasn't shocked by the taste, in fact I thoroughly enjoyed it.

"Are you close to an orgasm yet Adi?" he asked. This was the easiest question of the day, I was on that precipice which I had visited earlier with him. This time, however, I would not allow him to stop me there, I was going to finally know what it feels like to "climax." I nodded my head hungrily. "Good girl," he praised me again which pushed me even closer towards the tipping point.

My orgasm was already close, but when he put his finger on my clit just like he had earlier, it became imminent. I heard my muffled moan as it passed through my panties which almost caught me by surprise because I did not consciously decide to make any noise, that sound was more of a reflex.

"I want you to cum for me whenever you're ready,'' he instructed. Now that I had become his personal slut, I had to comply, but that wouldn't be hard, my pussy was throbbing as it felt every inch of the doctor's cock repeatedly thrusting into me. My clit, meanwhile, enjoyed its own stimulation. The two sensations merged into one as he demanded once more that I cum for him... my body began to shake and my pussy clamped down tight around his cock, trying its best to keep him inside me... my hands gripped the side of the exam table and my legs pressed against the stirrups... I now understood why my friends had described an orgasm as an indescribable out of body experience as I layed there, arching my back and losing myself into sexual bliss. Barely a second had passed when my pussy was greeted with yet another new sensation... it was as if a hose were inside me, I felt wave after wave of warm, sticky cum cover my inner walls (yes I knew what a mans cum was, I wasn't thatttt clueless). In the midst of my orgasmic release I had the sudden urge to pee, which I tried to suppress, but nevertheless, the dam burst and a stream was released; I could hear it dripping around his cock and onto the table and floor.

Dr. J stopped moving, his cock buried deep inside me, after we both finished riding the waves of pleasure. Nothing could be heard except for our heavy breathing for several seconds. Now that my orgasm had passed, embarrassment washed over me as I thought I had just pissed on my doctor, but I was reassured by his soothing voice; "Adi... You have the most amazing and tightest pussy I have ever examined... How was that for a first orgasm?"

"That was the best feeling I've ever had!" I took the panties out of my mouth assuming there was no more need for them. He smiled at me then slowly began pulling his softening cock out of my pussy which was a little sore now. His member popped out and I felt a stream of semen leak out of my stretched open pussy and down along my butthole until it began to pool between my cheeks.

"Wait! Dr. J, I'm not on birth control... am I going to get pregnant now??? I can't get pregnant, I'm only 18, I can't have a baby before I'm even in college... what am I going to do..." I began to panic as I truly realized what had just happened.

"Shhhhhh. It's going to be ok Adi, I am going to prescribe you with the latest evolution of birth control which is 99% effective at preventing pregnancies, you have nothing to worry about," this relaxed me a lot, I trusted Dr. Jacobs, he hadn't let me down so far.

"Now, with the defloration complete, would you like to continue with the speculum portion of the exam? I still have to make sure your cervix looks good," he asked, sounding just like any doctor would before a routine exam.

"Ummmm, sure, I guess I had forgotten about that part," I responded shyly. I don't know why I was shy again all of the sudden... his cock, which he was in the process of covering with his pants, had been deep inside of me just moments ago!

"Great!" He grabbed the speculum, resumed his seat on the stool, and pressed the device against my cum-filled pussy as if nothing had just happened. I relaxed, laid my head back, and looked at the ceiling whilst he completed the exam. The spec seemed small now after having something much larger stretching me out. After a few pokes and rubs on my cervix from whatever devices he used to collect cell samples or something (I wasn't really listening whilst he told me what he was doing), I felt the speculum slide out of me. I was busy thinking about how sensational that experience was, and wondering when I could feel something like that again... I was definitely going to try out masturbating again when I got home.

...

"Adi... You have the most amazing and tightest pussy I have ever examined... How was that for a first orgasm?" I asked while out of breath, curious to see how much she enjoyed it. I knew the answer, but I asked anyway.

"That was the best feeling I've ever had!" Just as I'd thought. My cock wanted to stay buried in her tight cunt forever, but I figured it was time to pull it out and continue with the exam. For a moment I thought I was going to get hard again after seeing my seed drip out of Adi's hole, but I was quickly distracted from that when she began to panic. Adi was only partially understandable because she was talking so quickly, but it was clear she was concerned about getting pregnant, which was fair. However, a few months ago I had read about a revolutionary birth control for the morning after in a medical journal, and just last week the practice had received its first shipment of the drug. So I was not at all concerned, and I let Adi know that she had no reason to be either.

I then pulled up my pants and informed her that I needed to finish the exam to ensure her health, and sat down on my stool. I wheeled myself just inches in front of her pussy and continued with examining her cervix. Considering I had examined hundreds of vulvas before, I effectively was on autopilot as I completed the exam... my mind was elsewhere. I was impressed at how much cum I had ejaculated into her pussy as more flowed out when I widened the speculum, and I was really curious if she would ever want to take another load of my sperm in the future. By the time I removed the spec, there was still quite the pool in the bowels of her pussy considering she hadn't stood up yet.

12