Adi's Defloration Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Adi, this concludes the exam, you are welcome to get dressed now while I finish your chart."

"Ok..." she replied meekly and began the process of dressing herself. I watched out of the corner of my eye as she put her bra on and then reached for her sopping panties.

"Actually, I'm going to have to keep those for a week or two... for DNA testing," I quickly made up a reason to keep her panties for personal use. She agreed after a moment of hesitation, and I grabbed them from her, placing them in my lab coat pocket. I continued to secretly watch her as she bent over to retrieve her leggings...I took a mental photograph, one I would not soon forget, after seeing more cum dripping down her inner legs. I was getting hard again now.

After she finished getting dressed, I had another genius idea. "Adi, everything looks good on your chart, but there is an optional follow up exam.You can come back exactly 1 week from today to ensure your health following the defloration procedure. I highly recommend this followup and it won't take long to complete. I will also give you my card, I've written my personal phone number on the back if you have any further questions."

"Perfect, it sounds like I'll see you next week!" she replied and started walking towards the door.

I stopped her for a moment and whispered in her ear, "I hope you enjoyed today as much as I did..." that's when she did something which I would've never expected, she leaned in and gave me a quick kiss then walked out of the room without saying a word...

12