Adi's First Lesbian Experience

Story Info
Adi goes on a date with a girl leading to new a experience
8.6k words
0000

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/21/2024
Created 06/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*This is a fictional story with fictional characters, all of whom are above the age of 18*

*This is part 4 of the series "Adi's Defloration," I highly recommend reading to first three parts to catch up*

ADI'S FIRST LESBIAN EXPERIENCE

1: Izzy

I love going to work with my dad, Dr. Jacobs. I've had the goal of becoming a doctor just like him since I was young, so obviously he thinks I go just because I enjoy learning about medicine. I suppose this is true, I do love getting experience in a real clinic, but it's definitely not the only reason I go.... For whatever reason, I loveeeeee seeing all the different patients in the waiting room, and sometimes in the exam room. It's exciting seeing all of the different people, all the different body types, all the different hair colors, all the different personalities. Especially considering this clinic is located in a college town, so the predominant population that flows through this place are people around my age. To me, this waiting room is my personal real life tinder, I can chat with anyone I want, see if they're boyfriend material. I hadn't met anyone worth the time though... that is, until just the other day when I saw her.

I know what you're thinking, "her???" I thought you were looking for a boyfriend, not a girlfriend?! Just to clarify, I wasn't lying when I said I was looking for a boyfriend. I mean the only person I ever dated was a guy. Back when I was in high school my first and only relationship thus far in my life was with a guy. And he was great, we dated for like a year and a half, I even let him take my virginity, but we eventually broke up (totally mutual by the way).

But anyway, long story short, I have recently started having fantasies... no one knows about these fantasies, not even my besties, and definitely not my dad... and in these fantasies I imagine what it would be like to be with a girl. There's something elegant about a woman that you just don't get with a man. Maybe it's the delicacy of a girl's body, the smoothness of her skin, her gentle, loving nature, or perhaps it's the possibility of sharing a deeper emotional connection. I've learned that men don't express their emotions, and often don't like having emotions expressed to them. Of course I've never actually experimented with a girl romantically so I guess I could just be making all of this up. But when I saw her at the clinic a couple days ago, I felt an unusual confidence that she was the perfect person for me, I felt an urge to express all of my bottled up fantasies to her, and somehow I knew that she'd understand.

Of course, I didn't express myself at all that day, in fact the only thing I managed to do was wink at her as she was leaving... embarrassing, I know! I should've gone up and talked to her or something, and maybe I would've, but she had this look about her after coming out of her exam (yes I know she had a physical, I looked at her chart while the nurse was away in the bathroom, they're used to me being curious about patients anyway since I shadowed my dad or one of his partners all the time). Her hair was not quite as perfect as it had been before the exam, her cheeks were flushed, and she seemed out of breath. I didn't know what to make of it but my shy inner-self told me not to go up to her at that moment. None of that stopped me from staring at her perfect little ass as she walked out of the clinic. Oh the things I'd do to see under those leggings...

That night I asked my dad about her over dinner. He blushed as soon as I mentioned her name, maybe he thought she was hot too, I mean I wouldn't blame him. He didn't say much about her except that her name was Adi, and that she was a sweet person, and that she'd scheduled a follow up exam in a week. I made a mental note to make sure I would be at the clinic in exactly one week's time. Maybe I would actually approach her and say something!

I finished my dinner and rinsed my dishes, then immediately went up to my room. Dad had charts to do so he wouldn't be available for the rest of the night. I needed some privacy anyway, seeing Adi today had me tingling with sexual energy for hours. The thought of my own dad examining her naked body was really making my pussy throb... I was jealous that he got to see her tits, feel her pussy... why couldn't it be me that was the doctor already, why couldn't I have been the one examining her... my clothes were on the floor almost instantly after I locked my door, I couldn't even wait until I was laying in my bed to start rubbing my finger on my clit.

I didn't know if I'd ever been this horny in my entire life, and it was all because of this one girl. Of course once I was in bed I had one hand in between my legs, and the other scrolling through Adi's instagram and VSCO which I had found after a little bit of digging (I'm not a stalker I swear, I just had to see some pictures of her). I scrolled and scrolled, taker her clothes off inside my head, imagining what her perky tits would look like, how her lips would taste while I kissed her, what her hands would feeling like running over my body, and what her body would feel like as I ran my hands over her! I rolled onto my side and put a pillow between my legs, my pussy was soaked but I didn't care as I pressed my wet flesh into the cotton fabric and began to grind. I closed my eyes and pictured my own pussy pressed against Adi's, rhythmically rubbing and inching closer and closer to an orgasm. This image was too much and my thighs clamped down on the pillow whilst my eyes rolled back and I came with convulsion. The ecstasy lasted for what felt like hours.

Despite just having the orgasm of a lifetime, I knew that with Adi, it would be ten times better... damn I couldn't wait until her next appointment with my dad.

1 week later...

Finally! Today is the day I could see the girl of my dreams again. She probably wouldn't remember me, the girl in the waiting room, but it didn't matter, because I remembered her. I asked my dad if I could come in and shadow him all day while he treated patients. This wasn't exactly an unusual request, I had done this many times, the only difference this time was my motive. I didn't know what time Adi's appointment was scheduled, so I had to be there all day. I got up earlier than I usually would to shower and shave. Not that I truly expected anything to happen, but I wanted every inch of my body to look perfect for her... just in case.

It was a struggle to refrain from touching my begging clit all morning, especially while I was massaging my lotion into my skin, it seemed like every nerve from my arms to my legs was directly connected to my pussy. By the time I was ready to get dressed I could already feel a layer of moisture building up between my thighs. I picked out a pink thong, the only one I owned, to wear under my ripped jeans. I made sure to wear the tightest pair I owned so my ass would look good. I tried on several different tops but ended on a thin white tank top and an open cardigan to go over it... no bra underneath.

"Hey Iz, you ready?" My dad called from downstairs.

"Coming," I replied while finishing the final touches of my makeup. I admired my flawless application of mascara in the mirror for a moment then walked downstairs.

"What's got you in such a good mood this morning darling?" I realized how wide I was smiling and blushed. My dad was rarely able to get me to say as much as hello in the mornings considering I am the opposite of a morning person, so I understood his bewilderment upon seeing me smile at 6:30.

"Oh just excited for the day I guess!"

"That's good, I love seeing you interested in medicine, maybe I'll let you do some blood pressures and patient histories today," he offered with a certain proudness in his voice.

"Cool, thanks dad!"

The first couple hours of the day were slow, I mean I was still enjoying myself, there were several intriguing patients today including an athlete following up on his ACL surgery, and a pregnant mother in for an ultrasound. I guess most people wouldn't find that so interesting, but my goal was to be a gynecologist so I enjoyed it. But no matter how interesting the case, I couldn't get my mind off of Adi... thank goodness I picked my jeans instead of the gray leggings I considered, there would've been a very visible wet spot for everyone to see.

"Adi Klaus," I overheard the nurse call out into the waiting room. This was it, I would finally get to see her again, and this time I would do more than wink at her from across the room... hopefully. As excited as I was, I was also nervous, I had no experience approaching a girl with intentions of more than a friendship. I guess I had never approached a guy like that either considering I always let them make the first move.

"Hey so our next patient is just gonna get a blood draw and a follow up to her first first full physical, not gonna be very exciting if you wanna check in on a more interesting case with Dr. Vierra," my dad said to me. Dr. Vierra is great, and sure she might have an interesting case, but there's no way I was gonna miss Adi's exam.

"No dad it's ok, I don't mind a boring exam once in a while."

"Are you sure?" It seemed like he was almost purposely trying to get me to not be a part of this exam.

"Yea dad, I'm sure," I made it clear I wouldn't be missing this. He just turned and headed towards the room where Adi was waiting, the nurse had already given her the pre-exam instructions and informed us that she was ready for the exam.

...

2: Adi

I wasn't at all sure what to expect in the "follow up" exam. Was it going to be as fun as the first one? Was he even going to do anything to me? I hadn't been able to get him out of my mind for the last several days. Ever since I started texting him I had basically become his personal little online slut. He made me feel safe, wanted, cared for... and horny. Despite all of that I didn't know if he would want to do anything in the exam room, that was where his professional career took place after all and I didn't want him to get in trouble because of me. At the same time though, I wanted him inside me again, no, I needed him inside me. I decided I wouldn't leave it up to him... I was gonna make sure he fucked me today.

The nurse left and gave me a chance to undress and put the exam gown on. This time I folded my clothes up and left my panties laid out on top, making sure Dr. J wouldn't miss them in case he decided to shove them in my mouth just as he had done last week. Fuck just thinking about that made me all tingly. These were the same panties I had been wearing for the past 4 days as per his instructions over text, so they were a little stained with all of the juices I had produced over that time span. Next, I laid back on the table and lifted my knees up, spread my legs open, and pulled the gown up to my stomach, exposing my pussy towards the door. It made me nervous knowing that anyone could walk in and see me like this, but I knew Dr. J would be the next person to open up that door, and I wanted him to see how much of a good girl I was for him...

"Knock knock," I heard his familial voice say at the door.

"Come in!" The door creaked open and I was welcomed by the sight of his chiseled face, but I noticed someone following him... a girl. I quickly sat up and covered myself. Fuck, I hope she, whoever she was, didn't see that. My face was definitely beet red.

"Adi, erm, Ms. Klaus, I'd like you to meet my daughter, Izzy. She's going to be shadowing the exam today and acting as my assistant," he said with the most professional expression on his face that I'd ever seen, clearly sending me some sort of message through his eyes.

"Oh, hi," was all I managed to say. That's when I realized who she was. Izzy was the same girl I had seen in the waiting room last time. How much did she know about what happened, or what's happening, between me and her dad? Oh this makes the exam so much more awkward, I really hope she didn't see anything when she walked in.

The exam, which was a normal exam by the way, not the exam I had been hoping for, went by fast. I just stared at the ceiling while he took a blood sample from my arm, then eventually he performed a very quick vaginal exam with the speculum. He definitely noticed how soaked my little cunt was for him but didn't say, or do anything about it. His daughter seemed to be constantly looking at the doctor throughout the exam, watching his every move. Before long the exam was over and they both left the room, leaving me disappointed, frustrated, and embarrassed.

I was just about to get dressed again when I heard a knock at my door. I told them to come in, and was surprised to see Izzy.

"Hey, I'm gonna complete your check-out chart today instead of the nurse if that's ok."

"Sure," I didn't think anything of it. Dr. J had said she was shadowing so she probably was just getting experience with patients or whatever. Now that I was alone in the room with her, I finally appreciated how gorgeous she really was. I had noticed how hot she was last week in the waiting room, but she seemed to be even more stunning today. It made me jealous, I wished I looked as good as her.

Izzy completed her checklist and wrapped up the exam, then curiously said, "hey can I ask you a personal question?"

"Um yea sure," I figured she just wanted to know more about my family history or something.

"Actually it's not really a question at all," she paused, "no, no I guess it is a question... anyway I just wanted you to know that I think you're super cute, and I was wondering if you might, like, want to go out with me and grab some coffee or something?"

I was shocked, that was not at all what I was expecting and I didn't know what to say. "Like, as a date?" I asked her.

"Ummm, yea kind of, if that's cool? Don't feel any pressure to say yes, I probably shouldn't have asked sorry..."

"No, don't apologize. And yes, I'd be down to grab some coffee," I don't know why I said yes, maybe it was because she was beautiful and I kind of like her vibe, maybe it's because I couldn't bring myself to let her down by saying no.

"Great, um, I'll meet you tomorrow around lunch time?" I sensed some nervousness mixed with excitement in her voice, it was cute to see.

"Sounds good!" I smiled and left the room to go check out with the nurse.

...

3: Izzy

As soon as Adi left, I rushed into the bathroom and locked myself into the corner stall. She said yes! I could hardly contain my excitement, a smile was permanently etched onto my face and I could feel the heat rising off of my flushed cheeks. It's official, I was going on my first date with another girl tomorrow... and not just any girl, I was going with Adi! Holy fuck I couldn't wait.

However, another thing I couldn't wait for was an orgasm. I pulled down my jeans with my panties and noticed a viscous rope of my cum connecting my engorged pussy to my panties before it broke and dripped onto the bathroom floor. I sat down, resting my bare cheeks onto the cold plastic seat and got straight to work. My fingers worked themselves right into my hole and began fucking it. My eyes closed as my hips matched the motion of my fingers. My orgasm was imminent as I replayed the recent memory of watching my father spread Adi's vagina open with a speculum, revealing her cervix. Her pussy was even more perfect than I had imagined, and it was glistened with lubricant.

Although my dad never actually applied any of the medical grade lubricant the more I thought about it... maybe it was her own cum that I saw in, on, and around the speculum. My fingers felt more of my own cum flood my pussy as I thought about it. I wonder what had made her so wet during the exam... maybe she was naturally like that? Or maybe she was turned on just by being examined, that wasn't an uncommon thing to happen as I had learned from my many shadowing sessions with resident gynecologists. Whatever the cause for her excitement, it sure had me feeling excited too. I remembered another curious thing I had noticed which had made me bite my lip while observing the exam... her panties. They were laid out nicely on top of the rest of her clothes, almost as if she wanted someone to see them, to touch them even. Meanwhile I managed to hit the right spot while playing with myself and came, feeling each and every contraction around my fingers.

After I pulled my jeans back up, I washed my hands in the sink and went back out to finish my day of shadowing.

Curiously, I didn't see my dad anywhere for a few minutes until he finally walked in through the front door, he was probably getting something from our car, whatever. I didn't think much about it as I was distracted thinking about my date tomorrow.

...

4: Adi

My emotions were mixed as I left the doctor's office and walked to my car. On one hand, I was sexually disappointed, no, starved! I came to the appointment expecting cock, specifically Dr. J's cock, but at this point I would've settled for anything. On the other hand, I was actually kind of excited about this girl, Izzy, who I would be going on a date with tomorrow. Her presence during my exam had cockblocked me, which I definitely didn't appreciate, but she was cute, so maybe I'll give her a pass.

I made it to my car, started it and just sat there for a few minutes, reminiscing about the last time I had sat down in my car after a doctor's appointment... remembering the feeling of hot cum pooling on the cool leather between my legs. God, I'd do anything to feel that again. I hadn't even noticed until now, but my hands had slid themselves between my legs as I reminisced. My fingers continued to explore with a mind of their own, and I let them. I just closed my eyes and pictured Dr. Jacobs minus his lab coat and all of his clothes...

All of the sudden I heard a knock at my car window and jumped with surprise and embarrassment, having just been caught masturbating in a parking lot. But my waves of embarrassment were replaced with waves of lust when I saw who had caught me. The doctor himself stood outside my car with a smirk on his face. His expression was warm and relaxed, the opposite of what I'd seen in the exam room whilst his daughter shadowed him. I rolled down the window and said hi, a smirk of my own spread across my face.

"You want some help with that?" He chuckled with amusement. But I just played along and nodded my head while biting my lip, hoping I looked like the needy slut I felt like. He walked around to the other side of my car and sat down in the passenger seat.

"I'm gonna need some help from you too then," he winked and began to pull his pants down. I immediately knew what to do and leaned across the console, grasping his member with my hand. I played with it and felt it growing with every stroke. I had never actually felt a soft penis, only hard ones, or one I guess. Something about feeling it stiffen at my touch made me even more eager than before. Just knowing that I had the power to make a man hard for me was... empowering, for lack of a better word.

Meanwhile, Dr. Jacob reached across and grabbed my ass, squeezed it and called me a good girl. Fuck he knew how to get me wet. His cock grew to its full length so I gave it a kiss before wrapping my lips around it and enveloping him in my mouth. He thanked me with a groan and began sliding his hand down my back and under my leggings and panties. I felt his cock jump a little bit in my mouth right as his fingers found their way between my wet little pussy lips. He wasn't the only one that enjoyed that feeling, I moaned despite having a full mouth and began sucking faster as appreciation.

I had already brought myself close to the edge with my own fingers, so I was not gonna last long with the doctor's fingers working their magic. Apparently Dr. J was also close which he announced with a gasp. A few seconds later I felt his cock spasm as warm spurts of cum shot against the back of my throat. That was too much for me and I clamped down on his fingers and came with him.