Adi's First Lesbian Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck Adi, that was amazing!" I slid my mouth up off his cock and could only nod in agreement since my mouth was still full of his cum.

"Swallow for me baby," he instructed, which I did, then opened my mouth to show him I had swallowed it all.

"Now come kiss me," I loved when he told me what to do so of course I obliged and leaned forward, then pressed my lips against his.

After that long intimate moment, he told me he should get back into work, but that he would be in touch. I already couldn't wait for what would happen next time

...

5: Izzy

My knuckles were white and my hands were sweaty as I gripped the steering wheel on my way to the doctors office. And no, I was not going there for an appointment, I was meeting Adi. We had agreed that I'd pick her up for a mid day coffee after she finished shadowing the morning shift at the family practice. I was consciously keeping my breathing at a steady pace, but I definitely wasn't nervous. Okay I was extremely nervous. I was also excited, don't get me wrong, but I just couldn't help overthinking the whole "date with a girl" thing. I knew I wanted to do this, and I knew Adi was so perfect, but that's also what made me nervous.

There she was, walking out of the office, her hair was blown behind her shoulders as she met the warm breeze, her eyes squinted in reaction to the intruding beams of sunlight, and she was beautiful. Of course, this was already a known fact. My eyes were drawn to her much like the sunlight, and I couldn't look away whilst she walked towards me.

"Hey," she said.

"Hey to you!" I greeted her with a hug, "are you ready for some coffee?"

"Oh god yes, I need some caffeine right about now," she answered. I could imagine she would need something caffeinated after a long morning, but I sure didn't. My body was already pumping adrenaline and providing more energy than several coffees combined. Maybe I'll just get a decaf....

"Well good I picked out a cute little coffee shop just down the road if that's ok?"

"Of course!"

After a short ride we made it to the coffee shop and ordered our drinks. We sipped on them while sitting across from each other at a small table outside, just enjoying the fresh air and talking about whatever came to mind. Adi was fun, bubbly, and very easy to talk to. I learned all about her story which only confirmed everything I had already thought about her. She was free. She was undeclared in college and was just completing the general classes for starters and planned on just seeing what piqued her interests along the way. She was happy with it, and I envied that. My path to medical school had been set since I was in high school, and although I am passionate about it, I was a little jealous that Adi still had the option to do just about anything she desired.

"Hey, can I ask you kind of a random question?" I asked, breaking the silence of a short lull in our conversation.

"As long as it's not something hard to answer," she joked with a small laugh.

"Have you ever, you know, done this with a girl? I mean gone on a date?"

"Oh, well I never have until today, I guess something about you made me say yes to trying it out!" I loved that she was as curious as myself.

"Ok cool I was just curious. I've never done this either and I was... well... I was hoping we could figure it out together? I've just enjoyed chatting with you and I think you're super fun and I love your hair and your smile, and I can't wait to learn even more about you and wow I'm talking way too much sorry..." I blushed and looked into her eyes as I finished my embarrassing soliloquy.

Adi looked back into my eyes for a second then said, "hey you wanna go for a walk along the stream?"

That was not at all the response I had expected, but she did have me curious to see what she was planning behind that cute little smile. "I would love that," I replied simply.

She stood up, took my hand in hers, and pulled me along with her as we left the cafe and started towards the creek which was basically around the corner. I hadn't figured Adi out yet. She clearly wasn't embarrassed by the whole "lesbian" situation because she was the one to initiate us holding hands... or was that more of a platonic gesture? I just hoped it wasn't because I wanted more than friendship with Adi.

We talked some more while we strolled, but occasionally neither of us said anything and instead we appreciated the sound of the creek water flowing along the rocks, and the birds singing in the trees and bushes along the banks. Our conversations had revealed that both of us loved nature as much as the other, so we were both relaxed and comfortable with the silence. One thing we never stopped, however, was holding hands. Surely this isn't just a friendly thing if we've had our fingers interlocked this long...

Before long we found ourselves wandering off the main path down to a small clearing by the creek. The trees obscured us from anyone on the path while providing some much needed shade as the sun had begun to wear us down. We both stood there for a minute, catching our breath. Neither one of us was able to meet the eyes of the other... We both knew what could happen in our secluded little oasis, it was just a matter of who would make the first move.

I had been the one to ask Adi out, I felt as though if anyone were to make such a move it would be me, but I also didn't want to scare her away with something so intimate. She had never been with a girl after all, but neither had I. My internal debating apparently took too long and, to my surprise, it was Adi that made that first move.

She gently placed her fingers under my chin and brought my face up so our eyes were forced to meet. That intense coloration of Adi's eyes which I had been attracted to since the first second I saw her, held a different light. She glanced down slightly towards my lips and then back up to my eyes, then repeated this several times while she leaned in closer and closer until our lips brushed against each other. At this point I couldn't wait any longer and pushed my lips back against hers and let my tongue probe out of my mouth and cautiously into hers. I had to know what she tasted like. I let Adi walk me backwards while we kissed until my back rested against a tree then I closed my eyes and lost myself in the moment.

My surroundings faded, the sound of the stream, and the singing birds slowly disappeared until the only thing that existed was the connection of our lips. Adi grew bolder and gave my lip a little nibble then resumed exploring my mouth. In response my hands worked their way meticulously down her back until I reached her ass. Her tight, perfectly toned ass. I had no self control at this point so I grabbed her butt and pulled her hips tightly against my own. Adi gave a slight yelp when I did but she showed me that it was a yelp of pleasure by kissing me harder. It was passionate, almost aggressive, yet still it seemed softer and more delicate than a kiss from a man.

After a while, I pulled my hand up from her ass, and placed it on her chest, then gently pushed her back, breaking our kiss. I never wanted it to end, but I also wanted more. We paused for a minute and I could feel Adi's heart pounding in her chest. It gave me comfort knowing my heart wasn't the only one beating hard. My finger crept down from her chest to the bottoms of her top. Adi only bit her lip and nodded, but didn't say anything. Nothing needed to be said, her silent permission was all I needed to lift her top up and pull it over her head.

I barely had time to appreciate her rose-colored bra which nicely accentuated her breasts, allowing a perfect amount of cleavage to show. Ok maybe I did have time to appreciate it, but Adi was quick and reciprocated by grasping the hem of my shirt and pulling up. I put my arms up in the air and let her take it completely off. We embraced each other yet again and resumed our kiss. Adi's hands slithered up my back up to my shoulders where she held me for a moment, then she reached down to my bra clasp and released it with smooth efficiency. Then she let me go and unclasped her own bra without ever breaking our kiss. I felt both pieces of material fall down to my feet with a light thud, but I didn't have a chance to see what resided beneath that red material. I didn't need to. Adi's body pressed against me and each of our tits were compressed by the others. The friction made my nipples perk up as they grew more sensitive.

This was a new experience for me, feeling the warmth of another girl's naked body against my own, and I must say I was enjoying every second of it. So was my pussy evidently, I could feel the blood pumping to my clit, making it perk up much like my nipples.

I was curious if Adi was having the same response to the situation as me. My hands were occupied, one on her low back, and one on the back of her head, stroking her hair. So I decided to lift my knee up and lightly press my thigh into her crotch. I heard Adi gasp as she pushed herself down onto my leg, grinding slowly. Evidently her pussy was as happy as mine... I could feel heat and moisture begin to seep through her pants while she slid herself up and down my thigh, leaving a growing trail of slick juice to saturate my bare skin.

Her moans grew and grew as she approached orgasm, and I could feel my own pussy flooding my panties. Suddenly Adi lifted herself off my thigh and proceeded to pull down her leggings to her knees which revealed her panties... they were red just like her bra, and I realized they perfectly matched her lipstick as well.

"Well you're not gonna make me cum just by looking at it!" Adi giggled, making me realize I had just been standing there and staring. She grabbed my wrist and guided my hand to her abdomen, then directed it down further. This made me break my trance and resume control, so I pried her panties away from her skin and snuck my hand down, eager to play with her pussy. I was welcomed by a layer of her cum coating her folds. My fingers explored between her labia, finding every inch of soft skin including her little clit before I curled my finger up into her cunt.

"You're soaked!" I whispered in her ear, unsure of what else to say in this situation.

"Well I wonder why?" She joked in a sarcastic but playful voice.

Her cunt felt warm, wet, and inviting as any pussy would be. Needless to say I'd explored my own pussy countless times with these fingers, but I had never felt the inside of another girl. And while she did feel quite similar to myself, she was also completely different. Me and Adi resumed making out while I concentrated on every little sensation surrounding my finger down below. Adi's hole seemed slightly tighter than my own, her inner walls gripped my finger more than I was used to. I could feel the blood pulsating around her engorged pussy through her vaginal wall. I also noticed that her clit was more pronounced than my own, my thumb circled her nub as I discovered its proud emergence from under its hood. Adi's body shuddered in response to my thumb's movements.

Suddenly cool air began invading the space between my thighs which had been insulated by my skirt, but now something had pulled the fabric up, exposing my saturated panties to the environment. Then Adi's hand cupped over my vulva and pulled up slightly, causing me to let out a surprised squeak of excitement. Her hand began to move, slowly at first, as she applied more and more friction to my throbbing pussy. We both silently played with each other's most intimate places while enjoying the sensations.

Then Adi broke our connection and looked at me with a newfound lust in her eyes. One hand reached behind my head and grasped my hair while pushing me down ever so slightly. Then she firmly accentuated her chest, forcing her tits up against my face. I was a little shocked at her aggressiveness, but didn't hesitate to provide what she was clearly looking for as I stuck my tongue out and flicked her protruding nipple with it.

...

6: Adi

A month ago I was a virgin. An innocent girl focused on nothing more than school and having fun with my besties. Sex was very low on my to-do list, and even masturbation wasn't very relevant. But now... now I was a slut, addicted to sex. I'd already had a grown doctor pump his seed into me, and I'd done anything he requested over the phone. I was his little sex toy. My life had been turned upside down, then out of the blue the doctor's daughter was asking me out on a date! My mind was already obsessed with cock, I wasn't sure what to think about involving a female into my sex life only a week after I lost my virginity. But Dr. Jacob's had made me horny enough that I was willing to try anything.

The thought of sharing an intimate moment with another girl was... exciting... but also intimidating and confusing. I never had any problems with the lesbian couples I'd met throughout my life, but I never considered that I would ever be one of them either. This was all quite overwhelming to think about. I had to remind myself that sex isn't necessarily what Izzy is looking for anyways. Plus, I could always just say that I wasn't ready to try it if she did ask. I already agreed to the "date" though so I was obligated to go. Izzy did have a sort of alluring appeal to her, or maybe that's just my curiosity getting the best of me. Her body was quite attractive and so was her face, even from an objective point of view. So I decided oh well, let's see where this date goes tomorrow.

As it turns out, it went great! The more I chatted with Izzy, the more comfortable I became. Our conversation never seemed to die, and she made me feel as if I could share anything with her without judgment. Plus I learned that she wasn't the only one that was new to the lesbian scene. Izzy had never done anything with a girl either, so I knew she wasn't some sort of sexual diva looking to seduce me. In fact, she was a real person who I found very fun and similar in personality to myself. I can't say that I've found the same level of connection with anyone else, so this truly was new territory for me.

her personality, as great as it was, wasn't the only thing I was thinking about. My brain was also noticing her curves more and more... I've always appreciated a nice ass on another girl or a nice pair of tits... but it's mostly a jealousy thing, like "oh I wish I had an ass like that." Today, however, it was more of a-"I wanna rip your clothes off and see what's underneath"-kind of appreciation. And I really was curious to see underneath Izzy's skirt and t-shirt. I wanted to know what her tits looked like... I wanted to know if she had a tan line, I wanted to see if she was shaved like me or not, I wanted to run my fingers along her skin and see how silky smooth she was, I wanted to know what she tasted like...

Obviously I was too nervous and conflicted to say these things out loud while we walked by the stream, but I was hoping that Izzy was feeling the same way. We had been walking for a while and needed a break so we ended up taking an overgrown side path down into a small clearing. We stood hunched over, hand on our knees, for several long moments without saying anything. I was too busy having an argument inside my head anyway. Should I ask her if I can kiss her? Should I ask if she wants to go even further? Do I just say "it's been great but I should probably get home soon." That was the line I expected to use today after our date. I hadn't expected to enjoy myself this much, and I definitely hadn't expected to feel the overwhelming urge to reach my hand under her dress and between her legs... but here I was, all alone on a date with a girl I met just the other day thinking about how much I wanted to fuck her.

My lack of decision making led to my pussy making the decision for me. Without thinking I looked up to meet Izzy's eyes, then leaned in and kissed her, passionately. It took her a second but eventually she kissed me back. I didn't even notice but I had guided her backwards so she was resting against a tree. We explored each other's mouths and I felt Izzy's hands slipping down my back. It felt like they were sliding down for an eternity before they finally reached their destination on my ass. She grasped firmly and pulled me in closer. I gasped with surprise and also relief because now I knew she was into this as much as me.

Before long we found ourselves topless, the bare skin of our breasts was pressed together which sent a tingling sensation through my nervous system. My nipples, which had always been sensitive, were erect and throbbing with the friction. The amount of nerve impulses being created almost hurt... I needed more than just light friction, I needed more stimulation to satisfy my hungry tits.

But before I could act on this desire, Izzy had managed to bring her knee up and was pressing her thigh lightly into my crotch. This made me let out a soft moan. My attention quickly turned from my tits to my clit. My subconscious took control and began grinding my pussy up and down her thigh. The sensation on my clit was bringing me closer and closer to the edge of an orgasm. But I couldn't let myself cum without even taking my leggings off, I wanted her to feel my pulsations as I came, I wanted her fingers inside me, I wanted her to know how horny she had made me already. It took all my willpower but I lifted up off her thigh and pulled down my pants, then waited for Izzy to make the next move. But she didn't. At least not right away. Izzy was frozen for a moment, just looking down at my panties, seemingly unsure of what to do.

"Well you're not gonna make me cum just by looking at it!" I joked but seriously needed her to start touching me again before I reached my own hand down to my starving kitty. I decided to force the issue and just grabbed her and placed it just above my pussy for her. Then she came back to life and handled the rest.

Izzy was cautious and slow at first. Her fingers worked their way into my panties and innocently traversed my mound. Eventually they peeled my pussy lips apart which let a fair amount of fluid escape my folds. Then finally, the moment I had been waiting for... she let her fingers slide into my depths. I almost went cross eyed as she fingered me for the first time.

"Wow, you're soaked!" A voice whispered in my ear, making me smile.

"Well I wonder why?" I responded, out of breath. It was hot hearing her comment on how wet I was. I wanted her to know that it was all because of her.

Izzy's fingers worked my pussy for several minutes. I noticed her fingers were small, much smaller than Dr. Jacob's. Oh fuck, I hadn't even been thinking about the fact she was the doctors daughter. Of course I knew, but I had completely forgotten about that in the moment. It was weird to think that Dr. Jacob's cum had been inside me, the same cum that had produced Izzy over 18 years ago... and now her fingers were deep in my pussy too. The thought made me gush even more and I reached my hand up under Izzy's dress and put some upwards pressure on her pussy. It was safe to say that Izzy was as horny as me, her pussy was warm, almost hot to the touch, and it was slickened by her juices. I wanted her to feel even better though, I wanted her to feel the same as myself at the moment, so I felt an urge to spread that moisture out and began rubbing her with my hand.

God this felt so wrong, but so right at the same time. My younger self couldn't have imagined that one day my hand would be between this girl's legs in the middle of nature. And it didn't stop there. My tits we're making themselves heard, or felt, again. They ached for something more, something that I couldn't provide for myself. They ached for Izzy, and who was I to deny them of their desire. Without much thinking, I grabbed Izzy's head and pulled her down a bit as I shoved my tits towards her awaiting mouth. She latched on soon after, but not before giving me a tease by tapping my nipple with her tongue. I started breathing heavier and my heart rate quickened. This was what I wanted... Izzy's soft lips attached to my nipple, suckling on them and heightening my arousal even more. I returned the favor by playing with her nipples as well. They were amazingly soft and smooth while also being firm with pointy nipples, though they weren't quite as protruded as my own.