Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 03

Story Info
Tara has a shocking surprise for Aditi.
4.4k words
4.81
7.5k
5

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I reached home I hurried to the bathroom to wash myself thoroughly so that the stinking odour of sweat and cum got off my face and body. I wasn't disgusted by the smell, I was proud to carry it, but my only concern was that I didn't reveal it to others. I cleaned myself thoroughly and then wearing my nightwear I sat down to watch some tv.

Tara came into my room with coffee and snacks and said, "Good evening Aditi, how was your class today?"

She never asked me about my class before and I grew suspicious about whether she knew that I didn't attend my classes today. However, I thought that there was no way she was going to find that out and hence simply replied, "Yeah it was good Tara didi. How was your day?"

Tara winked at me and said, "It was pretty good for me too, although I missed you a lot."

I remembered how I passed last night with Tara's ass resting on my face and I blushed. Tara kept the food on the table near my bed and winking at me again left the room. I wasn't interested in eating at all, my mind was thinking about the steamy sex session I had with Kamla in her hut. God I had taken a big risk but it paid off as I was able to taste Kamla's sweaty body. But I was also thoughtful about making it to her home again, since she had said no more encounters in the bus. I couldn't bunk classes daily and also if I didn't board the bus then Abdul would take me to the coaching class and remain there till the classes were over. I was in a big worry now and really needed to chalk out a plan soon.

I was startled by the voice of Tara who had come back and said, "Hey Aditi, you haven't touched the food yet! Twenty minutes have already passed since I had served you the food. Is something wrong? What is bothering you dear?"

I looked towards her and said, "I am not hungry, Tara didi. Please take away the food."

Tara looked concerned and she placed the palm of her hand on my forehead to check for fever. She placed it for a second or two and said, "Fever isn't there, is there any other problem? You can tell me baby."

I said, "In my MBA class one practical portion is there where I have to study the daily life of female workers and write a report on it. I was thinking about that only."

Tara smiled and said, "Oh you are bothered about that, what is the problem in it? You can study the lives of the female workers who work in your dad's construction site. You have rode the bus that carries them to their basti already. Now you only have to see their work on your dad's site and their personal and social life in their basti. Abdul will easily take you to both places. Where do you want to start?"

I didn't know Tara would make things so easy for me. I had told her the lie about the report making with little hope that she would give any solution. But here she was providing a solution to me regarding my visit to Kamla. I replied to her, "First I need to visit their basti and later their workplace. But Tara didi, these workers go to work in the morning and return in the afternoon. If I go there after attending my classes won't it be very late?"

Tara thought about it and said, "Yes you are right Aditi, you may do one thing. You visit the head of the female workers in their basti after the coaching class. Visiting just one home won't take much time I guess. You may collect your information from her and prepare your report. If you still feel that you need to visit more workers you may do it another day, taking leave from the classes."

I smiled and took her hand in mine to kiss it. I said, "You are so intelligent Tara didi. You have given me a brilliant idea. Thank you so much."

Tara smiled and said, "Don't thank my hand dear, thank my lips."

She placed her round lips on mine and we started to kiss each other's lips. Tara literally ate my lips in that short period of time by taking them in her mouth and sucking them. I finally stopped her and said, "Hey Tara didi, it's evening now and all the servants and maids are awake. Please control yourself."

Tara agreed and with a wink towards me left the room. "See you at night." She said before leaving.

After my dinner I retired to my bed early. My mind was thinking about how to carry out the plan that Tara had given me earlier. There was no way the information could be passed to Kamla that I would meet her but not during classes but after the classes. She might wait for me and then when I wouldn't show up she would be angry with me. Of course when I would show up later it would be a huge surprise for her. And I would make up for me being late by licking every inch of her body.

I was fantasizing about tomorrow when Tara entered my room. She smiled at me and happily announced, "Everybody other than the guards at the gate are asleep."

I said, "Have you come for your night kiss?"

Tara replied, "I have come for the best moments of my life."

I lay down on the bed and said, "Enjoy your moments then."

Tara mounted on my body and her lips met mine, the owner's daughter and the maid shared the lip kiss like everyday. My hand roamed on her back as she kept her lips tightly pressed on mine. She was kissing me sloppily with slurping noises and her saliva was getting deposited on my mouth. We rotated our faces sideways and kept kissing each other for quite some time. I finally got tired at some point of time and broke the kiss. I said, "That will be all Tara didi. I hope you are happy."

Tara whispered in my ears, "I shall be happy if you allow me to sleep with you tonight as well."

I said, "But Tara didi, it will be risky to do so everyday. What if any other maid or servant finds out? Even if we won't do anything and just sleep together they will gossip unnecessarily."

Tara kissed my earlobe and said, "Don't worry about that Aditi, I have my alarm set quite early in the morning. I shall go out and reach my room before a soul wakes up in the house. Trust me."

I said, "Alright if you say so. I hope you will allow me to sleep and not be naughty at night."

Tara laughed and said, "With a beautiful girl beside me how can I not be naughty? Just joking dear, sleep well. Thank you for allowing me to sleep with you. That calls for another kiss."

She put her lips on mine and started to kiss me again, her full weight still upon me. I knew she wouldn't leave me soon and that was true as for a full two minutes Tara sucked and kissed my lips and even licked my cheeks everywhere. Finally satisfied she got off me and lay by my side, bidding me good night. I soon fell asleep.

A sudden sensation awakened me about thirty minutes later. As I woke up I was shocked to find both my hands tied to the bed with ropes. I was about to scream in panic when the palm of a hand muffled me. It was Tara who whispered, "Hush baby, no need to fear, it's me."

"What the hell Tara didi, why are my hands tied?" I asked the mature maid.

Tara grinned and said, "It's just a game of bdsm I had watched earlier on video. I wanted to play it with you baby. Please play along with me and make me happy. Please babe." Saying so, she bent herself to kiss my lips.

I struggled to free my hands from the bondage but in vain. "Tara didi, why are you always up to these games?" I asked.

She smiled and replied, "Just for the love I have for you baby. Now come on, let's play baby."

I realised that I had to get along with her or I might remain with my hands tied the entire night. Also I was curious to see what the maid's intentions were. I said, "Ok Tara didi, what do you have in mind?"

Tara said, "Just tell me who is in control now, baby?"

She was playing a game for sure, I thought. I replied, "You are, Tara didi."

She grinned and said, "That's right. That means now you are my maid and I am your owner."

"Tara didi, what is this all about? I don't get it." I said, confused.

Tara put her finger on my lips and said, "Hush Aditi, you are in my control now. Play along with me. It is your duty to serve me now that we have roles reversed. You are my maid now."

She was playing a kinky game and out of curiosity I decided to play along. I said, "Ok as you say."

Tara looked pleased and said, "So Aditi my maid, I want you to lick my pussy while I sit on your face. Make me cum as soon as possible for you, because I have one more task coming for you next."

Her fetish to ride my face was on her again, I could understand. She slowly straddled my face and placed her plumpy ass right on my face making sure my nose was in her asshole while her pussy was near my mouth. The asshole smell hit my nostrils again and though I was still uncomfortable with it, I didn't face the trepidation I had last time. "Lick me maid." She said in an authoritative tone, commanding a helpless me under her control.

I took out my tongue and gave tentative licks on the maid's pussy, she was wet already and the flicks of my tongue shook her body. A moan escaped her lips and probably by excitement she rocked back a bit, smothering my nose with her ass. However, it was momentary and she released the pressure of her ass but kept the position intact so that my nose was trapped between her ass cheeks. As I licked her pussy I had to take longer breaths and my supply of oxygen was from her ass.

"Ummm, mmmm, you are doing good my maid. Lick me more, make your malkin proud and happy." Tara murmured as I kept licking her pussy with slow but regular strokes of my tongue. That was quite a scene now, the owner's daughter was lying on her bed with bound hands, with the maid sitting on her face and making her lick her pussy. Tongue in pussy and nose in asshole was my position with hands tied to the bed. I kept licking and smelling Tara as she kept moaning and praising my work. She referred to herself as my malkin (owner) in her moans, and it was true then as I was completely under her control and doing as she wished.

My hands were aching a bit, being kept tied and in the same position for a long time. My tongue was licking the mature and chubby maid's cunt non stop but she was not showing any signs of getting closer to her orgasm. I was continuously sniffing her asshole as well and lapping up the flow of her juice in my mouth. I was getting tired with passing time, having tied hands and also enduring some weight of Tara on my face, in addition to licking and sniffing her.

"There it is, some more licking and malkin will cum baby. Make me cum and I will assign another task to you baby. Do It quickly for your own sake." Tara murmured.

Another task was there for me but the first task wasn't getting over by any means. I was licking quickly now in order to make Tara cum but to no avail. I was panting and the more I breathed faster the more I smelt Tara's asshole. My hands were aching now and I didn't know for how long I could continue but kept licking non stop. Soon, by the grace of God Tara started to shiver and I knew she was getting closer. I speeded up my licking with all the strength I had left and soon with a groaning sound Tara cum in my mouth. I lapped up all her juices that flew into my mouth. Tara was really happy with me and praised my work. I was exhausted and all spent out. I requested Tara, "Please untie my hands Tara didi, I can't feel my hands."

Tara reluctantly got off my face and I could breathe freely again. She untied my hands and for some time I really couldn't feel them. The blood circulation had to be restored by rubbing them for sometime. Tara looked towards me and said, "That was awesome my maid."

She was still addressing me as maid which meant the roleplay was still on. Then I remembered that I had another task to perform for my dark and mature maid. Tara continued, "Since you have been subjected to the pleasure of my ass but didn't get the proper fun of it, I hereby give you the task of licking my asshole."

"What? No way." I reacted but Tara muffled my mouth again.

"What are you doing maid? Don't yell at this time of the night. And you have already sniffed my ass when I sat on your face. So why act reluctant to licking it? You will love it I know. Besides, I am in control tonight, so you do what I say." Tara remarked.

I was amazed at her roleplay, she really was into character and addressing me freely as her maid and also asking me to lick her asshole. I got curious again and decided to give it a try. I said, "Ok as you say."

Tara's eyes beamed as she heard me, maybe she wasn't sure whether I would agree to licking her ass. Getting my approval was a dream come true for her I guess. She at once came on all fours on the bed and said, "Kneel behind me and kiss my ass all over first. Then when I tell you, your tongue must enter my asshole and remain there till I am satisfied."

Wow she was making me wet with her authoritative treatment of me. Without a word I kneeled behind her and looked at the dark and chubby ass before me. I never thought that a rich and privileged girl like me would one day be worshipping the ass of a maid but today was the day I was doing it. I started to plant kisses, sloppy slurps of my lips on the maid's ass. The dark and plumpy buttocks were a bit pimply and I brushed my lips on them.

"There it is good girl, move your lips on the entire area of my ass. My ass is a big one and you will have plenty to kiss. Kiss all over the ass, don't leave an inch." Tara murmured while enjoying my kisses on her ass. I kissed from the top of her hip to the point where her buttocks ended. My lips brushed on the maid's dark ass, drawing moans from her. It was taboo for her to make a rich and beautiful girl like me worship her ass. She was getting horny again feeling the touch of my kisses on her ass.

Tara after some time said, "My maid, now you have to separate my ass cheeks. Do it."

I did as she said and the crevice between her ass cheeks showed her puckered hole. It had a few tiny curly hair and as I was watching it dumb folded Tara took her hand behind to shove my head so that my mouth went into direct contact with the maid's asshole. "Don't just watch, sniff, kiss and lick my asshole, you stupid maid." She uttered.

She was calling me maid continuously but I liked it. I was even getting horny as my mouth kissed on her asshole. I sniffed the smell of her ass, the earthy pungent odour filled my senses. I stuck out my tongue and gave a lick on the maid's asshole.

A salty, tangy taste was in my mouth and before I could reflect on it Tara yelled, "Lick me fast don't stop my maid." Automatically my tongue slithered into the asshole again and I started to lick it. My tongue has been in places this week and today was no exception as it had found a way into my maid's asshole. As I licked and tasted my maid's ass my own pussy was giving away and was really wet. I shivered as I licked my maid's asshole, my mind no longer hesitant at all to lick an asshole, that too of a maid. Tara had her mouth buried on the bed sheet so that her loud moans got muffled. I was licking non stop and I was really loving the smell and taste of the ass now. I felt I could eat her ass the whole day.

Soon by my licking actions Tara rose to the brink again and for the second time in the night she met her orgasm. This time her cum was on my bed as she shook and settled down on the bed sheet after the orgasm. I remembered that she had instructed me not to withdraw my tongue from her asshole until she said so and hence even though she had cum I kept licking her asshole. I was panting now, as I was licking the maid's asshole for such a long time but dared not stop. Tara was enjoying my helplessness and she didn't tell me to stop. She was making me licking her ass non stop.

My jaw was stiff, my tongue aching but Tara was in no mood to stop me. Tears were forming in my eyes as my tongue moved in circular, lateral as well as vertical motion in the maid's asshole, without a second's pause. Tara remarked, "Go on Aditi, keep licking my asshole. I was thinking that I won't stop you for an hour or more. Make you lick my ass for hours. But I am trying to be generous so I will give you a chance. Do you want to stop now? If yes, just tap on my ass but don't stop the tongue."

I was desperate to stop now so I tapped on her ass, my tongue still going in and out of the maid's ass. Tara said, "Ok I got your signal. I shall allow you to stop licking my ass only if you promise me that you will lick my ass daily from now on. I will facesit you on a daily basis and you will sniff and lick my ass daily. Do you agree? If yes, tap my ass. But don't stop licking till I say."

What a kinky game she had played! Now if I were to stop I had to lick her ass daily. What would happen when my parents returned? And why would I lick her ass daily? Tara wasn't my lover, why would I do that? Thoughts rebelled in my mind and I thought not to accept her condition. So, I didn't tap.

Tara waited for some time and then said, "Oh no tapping? Then you have to keep licking my ass now. You can't stop until I say so. I don't think I am going to stop you very soon. And if you try to defy me and withdraw your tongue from my asshole I will tie you up again."

Oh God what could I do now? If I defied her and stopped licking she would tie me up again and that would be very uncomfortable for me till morning. To escape that I had to keep licking her ass as I was doing now. But my tongue had gone raw with the taste of her ass becoming permanent on it, my jaw was paining, my head seemed to be burning and the worse was that in spite of all these I was so horny that I needed to cum badly. Like a robot I was pushing and rotating my tongue in the maid's puckered asshole and not stopping even for a second.

Gradually my tongue felt numb and that it was going to fall off my mouth. The taste of Tara's ass seemed to be the only thing I had ever eaten. The smell of her ass was having a permanent habitat in my oxygen supply. My brain seemed to stop working and I felt like I was losing balance as my tongue moved inside the mature maid's asshole. No, I couldn't take it anymore and with weak hands I tapped at Tara's ass seeking her permission to stop my licking.

But she was moaning. She was aroused again by my continuous licking of her asshole. Tara moaned and murmured, "No my maid, you have me worked up yet again, and I can't let you withdraw your tongue. Keep licking my asshole as I finger myself to my next orgasm. Don't stop."

Tears rolled down my cheeks as I heard the maid utter those words. She started to rub her pussy and moan as my tongue remained buried in her asshole and with the feeble strength that was left in me I kept on licking her. The dark and chubby body of the maid was shaking as she rubbed her cunt feeling the flicks of my tongue in her asshole. My last gasp of energy was soon spent and darkness was all around me as slowly my eyes got closed and with my tongue still stuck in the maid's asshole, I was about to pass out. Just then I could hear the loud moan of Tara meeting her orgasm and discharging her cum, I regained a tiny bit of energy and tapped on the maid's dark ass.

"Thank you for your obedience Aditi. Now you may have my permission to withdraw your tongue from my asshole. But remember you have to lick my ass daily from now on. Instead of a good night kiss I shall come at night for a good night rimjob. I have once talked with your father regarding shifting myself to your adjacent small room so that I could look after you better. I shall come there so that every night we can meet without anybody knowing. My dream has come true Aditi, I always wanted that a beautiful girl like you will lick my pussy and ass and make me cum. Love you so much babe." Tara said in a delightful voice.

I took out my tongue from the interior of the maid's asshole and fell down on the bed, with absolutely no energy left in me. Oh God my head was burning, I couldn't feel my tongue and as I breathed in I still felt I was sniffing the maid's ass. But in spite of all this I was shocked to find myself very horny still, I was turned on by licking my maid's asshole. I needed to cum but had absolutely nothing left in me.

12