Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara after putting on her clothes looked at me and understood the entire situation. She at once started to touch my pussy and rub it slowly, sending waves of pleasure through my body. I didn't have the energy to moan and just lay on the bed almost lifeless with Tara pleasuring my pussy. Soon under the efforts of her expert hand I met my orgasm and as soon as it hit me I passed out.

Next morning I opened my eyes at around 8 AM. I found myself completely nude and covered with a piece of cloth. The bed sheet on which I was lying upon at night wasn't there either. Tara was sitting beside me and on seeing her I felt that the taste of her ass was still on my tongue, the air I breathed still seemed to carry the smell of her ass. My head still felt heavy and as I tried to get up I heard Tara say, "Be careful Aditi don't hurt yourself. I have taken off your clothes and the bed sheet, and had washed them in the washing machine. You should now wash your mouth thoroughly and take a bath to freshen yourself."

She was back in maid mode again and acting so very nicely. I remembered last night, God she had made me lick her ass non stop for about half an hour or more, and the facesitting part was kinky as well. But all these actions were turn ons for me, and despite the fact that I should be firing her from her job right away, I decided not to do so and neither report her to my parents. I went to the bathroom and cleaned my mouth thoroughly with mouthwash. I then brushed and took a bath, only after that I felt better.

The day passed uneventful with Tara as usual making no advances on me. My mind was shifted to Kamla now, today I had to meet her after classes in her basti. The idea given by Tara was great and I had already informed Abdul that he should come to pick me two hours later than the usual time. From the coaching classes I would go straight to Kamla's house by the shortcut and enjoy being with her. I was dying to lick her sweat all over from her body, I missed it.

Then I remembered last night again, I had tasted an asshole for the first time, that too of my mature maid. My mind began to wonder how Kamla's ass would taste, with all her sweat on it. I had licked Tara's ass long enough to get every taste of it, but in AC conditions she wasn't sweating and I wished to taste the smelly and sweaty asshole of Kamla. I hoped that Kamla wouldn't take her bath before I reached her home, otherwise I would miss her sweat. The slut in me was getting ready to meet Kamla and lick her from head to toe, and I had decided to offer her the proposal that I would lick her asshole.

12