Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 05

Story Info
A shocking change of events occurs at Aditi's residence.
5k words
4.9
5.7k
3

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara was quick to come at night, she must have been very eager to get her ass licked by me! As she came into my room her face was beaming, as if she had conquered a kingdom and was now a queen. She had a grin on her face as she said, "Aditi, I have come."

I looked towards her and said, "Tara didi, is it necessary that you spend the night here? I shall lick your ass and then you may go to your room to sleep."

The dark-skinned, mature and chubby maid smiled and said, "That is for me to decide Aditi, not you. Remember at night you are the maid and I am the owner. After dinner our roles are reversed, and whatever I say goes."

She was into the roleplay mood again and I knew that I too had to play along with her. My horny and curious nature had made me accept everything that the maid wished to do with me and now I was no more in a position to refuse her. I had to lick her pussy and ass and give her a pleasurable orgasm whenever she wanted. Kamla on the other hand was my own choice and I really wished to do everything with her. I could even accept to be a factory labourer permanently for her happiness.

As thoughts ran in my mind I heard Tara continue, "And I was thinking since we are both really good in role reversal, why just the night? Any time of the day whenever we get the chance we shall reverse our roles. As a good maid you can serve me whenever I wish for, any time of the day you may lick my body Aditi."

"What? No way! It's enough for the night Tara didi. Not in the day. What happens if others notice?" I said, sounding very shocked.

Tara's face became serious and she said, "Aditi, now that you have accepted yourself as my loving maid, why say such things? You love to please my body, I know that. So why are you acting reluctant then? And should you not remember to address me as Miss Tara as I am your owner now?"

I was looking downwards on the floor and Tara raised my face by lifting my chin. As our eyes met she said, "Aditi, I love you and you must serve me too as your owner, address me as Miss Tara from now on at night and whenever we are alone in the day."

My mind rebelled, it's getting too far, but my inner strength had already weakened by then. So I just meekly replied, "Yes, Miss Tara."

Tara's eyes beamed in joy and she said, "Thanks my beautiful maid. It sounds so lovely from your mouth. So, now don't you think you should cater to all wishes of mine with no questions asked? Is it not your duty to fulfill all my desires? You should also be eager to do the chores assigned to me that are related to you like washing clothes, bringing food etc. You love me don't you, my maid?"

She kept addressing me as her maid just like last night, but I could feel that this was not just like a roleplay but it sounded permanent. The maid was really taking over me and surprisingly I was too willing to act along. My pussy already was on fire and with every passing moment I was getting hornier.

The hungry pair of Tara's lips sucking at my lips made me startle as the dark, mature woman kissed my lips for some time and then she said, "Come on maid answer me, don't remain dumb."

I had forgotten to answer her question and as soon as I remembered it I replied, "Yes Miss Tara, I love you and I wish to serve you. I want to fulfill all your wishes night and day."

Tara smiled and said, "That's my maid. See, it wasn't very difficult was it? Now let's not waste any more of our precious time. Take off your clothes while I take off mine. Lie on the bed and wait for me."

Without uttering a word I took off my clothes and became naked as the dark, chubby maid took off her clothes as well. As I lay on the bed she sat on the edge of the bed and kissed my lips. She uttered, "Later your mouth is going to be in my ass and I can't kiss you then, so all kisses in the beginning for you."

She was humiliating me and to my surprise it was turning me on. My pussy was wet and as Tara kept kissing and licking my face I was making soft moans. She licked my face all over, coating me with her saliva. She sucked at my tender cheeks and softly bit them too, using her teeth to nibble my skin. As I kept my eyes closed I prayed that I don't get a hickey or love-bite mark on my face. Tara licked and sucked my face for quite some time.

Slowly, Tara traced her tongue to my ear and whispered, "Time to serve your owner, my maid. I think I should tie your hands before that."

I was horrified and exclaimed, "No, please Miss Tara don't tie my hands. I will serve you with full dedication, I promise."

Tara with a grin on her face remarked, "Oh my maid, why do you hurt me by saying so? You know that you must obey what I say isn't it? Don't worry I shall be very gentle with you. I too love your lovely body and skin my maid. Now be a good and obedient maid and let me tie your hands to the bed."

I just sighed and let the chubby maid use the rope to tie my wrists to the bed clamps above my head. It was true that my wrists didn't hurt due to the tied rope but she also made sure that the grip of the bound rope wasn't loose so that I could break free of it. Rendering me helpless and at her mercy Tara said, "Wow my maid looks so beautiful. No wonder I feel so great when you kiss and lick my ass. First of all I give you the honor of kissing my ass. Kiss it and enjoy yourself."

Tara straddled my face and placed her big, plumpy ass near my mouth. She slowly placed her right asscheek on my mouth and like her obedient slave I started to plant kisses on the asscheek. My pink lips touched and pressed on the dark ass muscle of the maid, giving her immense pleasure. She kept moving her asscheek up and down, left and right on my face and with tied hands I kept kissing on the asscheek. "Don't just peck at them, give my ass some sloppy kisses, suck at my ass muscles maid." Tara uttered.

I complied as she said, the big ass was pressed on my mouth as I started to place slurpy, wet and sucking kisses on the maid's ass. Tara didn't sweat like Kamla did, and her ass was hence dry and not sweaty. My sloppy kisses were making the muscles wet and drawing soft moans from Tara. The ass was big and my lips traveled quite a large area as I kept kissing the maid's asscheek. After some time she slightly changed her position and placed her left ass cheek on my mouth now, and it too got the same treatment from me. I absolutely rained kisses all over it.

"My maid, I have always spent sleepless nights thinking about your body, your beauty. You are so lovely and I was dying to make you have sex with me. My dreams are getting fulfilled now. I love every bit of it, my maid Aditi, kiss my ass don't stop." Tara murmured as she felt my lips kissing and sucking at her ass cheeks. I was kissing my maid without any withdrawal, as if I was enjoying it so much.

After some time Tara stopped me and dismounted from my face. I pleaded, "Miss Tara please untie my hands now."

Tara with an evil grin on her face said, "No my maid, the night has just begun. We have much more to play. Tell me you absolutely loved kissing my ass, didn't you?"

I said, "Yes Miss Tara, I loved it. I am privileged to kiss your lovely ass. But please consider my request and free me of the bondage. Please Miss Tara. I beg of you."

Tara replied, "Oh no my lovely maid, don't beg. I love you very much, you know that. Don't worry I shall free your hands in due course of time. As much as I love you, I know you love me even more. For my sake endure the bondage some more time my maid."

I knew it was futile to ask her any further. The tied hands were still not giving me any discomfort but I knew with time it would be painful and the blood circulation would also get affected. I was at the mercy of my maid and hence had to follow whatever she wished. So, I just nodded my head in affirmation and awaited her next instruction.

Tara was happy and she said, "Ok my maid, you really love my ass and you have shown the same by kissing it. But I am also aware of the fact that you are absolutely crazy for my ass smell. You love my ass smell so much that you spent an entire night with me sitting on your face. Remember my maid?"

How could I forget that, Tara insisted on sitting on my face for the rest of the night and I out of curiosity allowed her to do so. I said, "Yes Miss Tara, I remember it."

Tara said, "Now that you love my ass smell so much and since you are such a good maid I am going to reward you by allowing you to sniff my asshole."

Tara once again sat on my face, taking care she didn't smother me by her weight, and placed the crack of her ass on my nose. She slowly separated her ass cheeks just a bit such that my little nose got in between those dark orbs. As I breathed in the smell of Tara's ass was in my oxygen supply.

"Mmmm, yeah my maid, sniff my asshole. I know you love it. Yes, take deep breaths and sniff as much as you can." Tara moaned as she felt my nose fitted into her ass crack, my nostrils breathing heavily. I was in such a position that I had no way out. I had to breathe and with each intake of oxygen I could smell Tara's ass. The earthy pungent scent of the maid's asshole was overpowering me and I with tied hands had no option but to keep sniffing her ass. My head was feeling heavy, my hands just starting to show signs of discomfort and my nose was just continuously sniffing the chubby maid's asshole.

Tara kept moaning and uttering some ambiguous words as she made sure my nose didn't get any chance to go out of her ass crack. She would sometimes move her ass up and down slowly, keeping my nose intact in her ass crack and not giving me even a second of respite from sniffing her ass. With each sniff the raw and earthy smell was filling the space from my nostrils to my lungs and with every passing moment I was getting intoxicated by it. As if I was destined to sniff my maid's puckered asshole continuously and non-stop.

Tara was showing no signs of letting me stop and her moans were only increasing with time as she felt me sniffing her asshole. My breaths were rapid now, I was panting, my hands aching and my head felt heavy as I dared not stop and continued to sniff the big, dark ass. The chubby maid was getting turned on now as her moans were getting louder. I didn't know that she was actually fingering her own pussy while she was enjoying brushing her ass on my nose. Soon she met her orgasm with a sharp and cheeky sound escaping her lips as her body collapsed, her ass still on my face.

After about two minutes of catching her breath and resting, Tara said, "That was wonderful my maid, you are such a darling. I am going to let you sniff my ass whenever we get the chance. You deserve to sniff and kiss my ass always, you are so good my maid. Let me untie your hands now."

I was so relieved to hear that and when my hands got actually untied I for sure felt that it was over for the night. I said, "Tara didi, it's quite late now, I think we should sleep now."

Tara's face grew serious and she coldly said, "Have you forgotten to address me as Miss Tara? Never forget I am your owner at night. You have been such a good maid, why do you commit a mistake now?

I readily said, " Oh I am really very sorry Miss Tara, please forgive me for my mistake. Please allow me to sleep now as it is already 1 AM in the night."

Tara smiled and said, "Your apology is accepted, my maid. But why do you want to sleep now as we still have time to play more. Don't you love me and my body? Don't you like making love with me?"

I replied, "Yes Tara didi, but...."

Tara didn't let me complete and said, "Then let's not stop now. Let us play for some more time. Let's get down from the bed as it is making you feel sleepy, and continue our session on the floor. Come on, my maid."

I was tired and didn't want this to continue but also knew it was futile to argue with Tara. She would get what she wanted by any means so I did as she said, got down from the bed and stood on the floor. Tara went a few steps away from me to the corner of the room and said, "My maid, get on all fours and crawl your way to me. I want you to come to me on all fours and then request me to let you lick my ass."

What a kinky game she was playing! She was actually making me feel like a pet, like a dog who would crawl to her feet and request her to let me lick her ass. The humiliation, the kink in the entire thing was turning me on more and I was dying to touch my pussy to reach my orgasm. But I dared not do so and instead got on all fours like a dog and crawled towards Tara. Such a sight it was then, a rich girl like me was acting like a pet dog before my own maid. I didn't even dream of ever doing it, and now I was doing the same in reality.

So I got on all fours and crawled, my knees and arms brushing on the floor in the process. Crawling all the way as I reached Tara I said, "Miss Tara please allow me to lick your ass."

Tara said, "Your request doesn't have conviction in it. As if you are saying it just for the sake of it. You have to convince me to let you lick my ass. After all, my asshole is very precious and I can't give it to you just so easily, my maid. Come on, convince me."

Now what the hell was that, I thought. I thought of licking her ass and ending the night adventures. But there were more things in Tara's mind. I didn't know how to sound very convincing and thus remained frozen at my place. Tara laughed and said, "You can't find a way, can you, my maid? Okay let me help you out. Why don't you kiss both my feet to show your obedience and then ask me permission to let you lick my ass?"

She was really playing the kink well, I thought. I was still on fours and moving just a little forward I reached Tara's feet. I bent my head to put my mouth on Tara's dark feet. I had already kissed Kamla's feet and it was the second time for me to kiss someone's feet. The smell of Tara's feet was a bit sweaty and I was amazed to find that they were a bit dusty, which meant she didn't clean her feet that day. Making me kiss her feet was her plan since the beginning.

"That's my lovely maid, now kiss my full feet, don't spare an inch. " Tara murmured.

I was to kiss her feet and ask for permission to go to her ass. But hearing her words I could understand that she wanted me to be at her feet longer.

I decided to do a small lick on her left foot. I brought the foot closer, opened my mouth, took out my tongue, and ran it over the maid's left foot. I felt the subtle grooves of her foot run across my tongue. It tasted salty with sweat and accumulated dirt. Tara moaned in satisfaction, "Oh yeah my maid, lick it more. Show the expertise of your tongue on my feet. Don't stop, lick me more."

Tara supported her back on the wall and slightly lifted her left foot off the ground. I ran my tongue across the top and the bottom of her foot. Tara wriggled her toes as she felt the touch of my cool saliva on her foot. I was tasting sweat and dust from the maid's foot and it was making me hornier with every passing moment. I ran my tongue on the heel of the foot, from the sole to the back of the toes, and Tara moaned in delightful pleasure.

I had forgotten that I needed to ask permission for her ass. I felt that my foremost duty was to lick my maid's feet. I continued to lick all five toes of her left foot, one at a time, then sucking them all at once. Tara's hand ran on the top of my head, appreciating my good work and encouraging me to go further. I then slid my wet tongue in between all of her toes, cleaning them off all the sweaty dirt. Tara was moaning loudly now, she must have been so happy in making her owner's daughter submit to her. As I switched the feet and started to lick her right foot, I could understand that Tara was very horny and was touching her pussy yet again. Slowly but surely as my tongue cleaned my maid's foot Tara reached her second orgasm of the night. She couldn't stand upright any more and collapsed on the floor beside me.

As she was panting heavily I whispered, "Miss Tara may I have the privilege of licking your ass now?"

Tara said, "Yes my maid, you have earned the right to lick my ass now. But remember, you may start the licking but you cannot stop it until I say."

Her words made my heart sink again, it was already 1-30 AM and I really wanted to put an end to this quickly and sleep. But now I understood that Tara wouldn't be leaving me so easily. The big, black maid stood up and leaned on the wall, showing her behind to me. "You may kneel behind me and lick my asshole, my maid. Come on, enjoy yourself. I know you love licking my asshole." Tara remarked.

I knelt behind the maid and used my hands to separate her plump ass cheeks. The crevice between her cheeks showed her puckered asshole with a few tiny hair. I took out my tongue and started to lick her asshole, drawing gasps and moans from Tara. The salty pungent taste was on my tongue again as I lapped up slurpily the maid's asshole. My tongue was basically pushing inside the maid's asshole and licking everything it has to offer. My own pussy being untouched was dripping wet now and I really wanted to cum badly now but was unable to do it without seeking Tara's permission.

As time went by with me continuously licking Tara's asshole, the mature and chubby maid only kept moaning and gasping, she was in no mood to stop me. My jaw was stiff, my tongue had started to ache and tears were forming in my eyes. I was tired as hell and also needed to cum myself but Tara was not showing any signs of stopping me. My tongue moved in all possible directions in the maid's asshole, without a second's pause. When I felt my energy was closing towards a minimum I tapped on Tara's ass to allow me to stop.

"Hey did you tap? But that rule doesn't apply now, my maid. You can't stop your licking by tapping tonight, it stops only when I feel like it. So keep licking my asshole." Tara remarked.

Oh God! Tears rolled down my cheeks as I listened to Tara's words. I didn't stop my licking but was struggling to keep my pace now, being awfully tired as I had been subjected to worshipping the maid's feet and ass for such a long time. I held Tara's ass for support and kept licking her puckered hole non-stop, my tongue slowing down every second. And then Tara spoke again as I listened.

She said, "However, since I am a very generous owner and love my maid so much, I have an offer for you. If you do as I say I shall stop your asslicking and let you sleep peacefully. Are you ready for it? Don't bother to stop your licking to answer, just tap on my ass and I shall understand."

I immediately tapped on her ass, I was desperate to stop my licking and take a rest now. As soon as I did it Tara said, "Okay my maid, now here's what you got to do. I have been keenly observing you ever since the boss and his wife had left. You have been very irregular while getting up in the morning or having breakfast. You have always been busy in deep thoughts. And surprisingly you have been very much enthusiastic about getting into the factory bus and visiting the labourer's basti. You say it is a part of your project but if that is the case why do it alone? Your classmates should also be doing the same. So my maid, your task is to confess to me what is going on in your life. You need to tell me everything, nothing can be kept a secret from me as I own you now, my maid. Tell me all and I spare you from licking my asshole. Tap my ass if you are ready to tell me."

Her words struck me like a lightning bolt. I didn't realize that Tara was so suspicious of my actions in the last few days that she would ask me a direct question like that. My licking paused as I became worried about what was going to happen now. "Hey I didn't tell you to stop licking, tap on my ass so that I allow you to speak." Tara yelled.

I started licking again but my mind was full of thoughts. I couldn't tell her about Kamla and my encounters with her, it could jeopardize everything. I need to say something else and to make Tara believe that since I really needed to stop the ass licking now. My tongue was hurting a lot due to the continuous movement it was doing in the maid's asshole. So, I tapped on Tara's ass.

12