Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tara said, "Okay fine you may stop your licking. Now tell me your secret."

I was really tired and I immediately collapsed on the floor, panting. My pussy was signaling me that it needed to cum but I was not in a position to do the needful. Tara sat beside me on the floor and said, "Come on my maid, I don't have the entire night. You were so desperate to sleep earlier, what happened now? Tell me everything, don't be quiet."

Still with heavy breathing I managed to say, "Miss Tara, there is no secret at all. It's really a part of my project to do so. The project work is different for different students and hence you don't find other classmates with me. And sometimes you find me thoughtful because I just miss my parents, that's it."

Tara smiled at my answer and said, "Aditi, you have been seeing someone, haven't you? Don't try to lie to me, I know something fishy is going on."

I pleaded, "No Miss Tara, please believe me. I am not seeing anyone."

Tara's facial expressions became stern as she said, "Fine if you don't want to say it to me but there will be consequences for your actions. Now you have to keep licking my ass non-stop. Take your kneeling position again and this time I shall hold both your hands as you lick my ass from behind."

"No, Miss Tara, please don't do this to me. I am always loyal to you, I do as you say. Please let me sleep. I have important work in the morning." I pleaded, while weeping.

Tara said, "Your tears have no effect on me. You have been very naughty behind my back. You even dare to hide things from me. I am your malkin, your owner and you are my maid. Your actions can't be left unpunished."

I was weeping as Tara made me kneel again. She turned towards the wall and using her hand shoved my head so that my face was in her ass again. "Separate my ass cheeks and lick my asshole." She remarked.

With teary eyes I put my tongue in her crevice and started to lick the maid's asshole once again. Tara asked me to keep both my hands on her waist and she held my hands firmly by the wrists as I kept licking her puckered hole. The few minutes rest in between had given some relief to my aching tongue and jaw, but now as I pushed my tongue in the dark crater of the maid's ass the discomfort and the pain returned.

Tara was holding both my hands firmly as she felt my tongue wiggling in her asshole. My energy was diminishing every moment and my head was feeling very heavy, the smell and taste of Tara's ass was making me dizzy now. Like a remote controlled robot I was continuously licking Tara's asshole and I was feeling like I was going to pass out. My head seemed like it was going to explode and my inner will couldn't resist further. I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and since there was no option of tapping with my hands being held, I stopped my licking instead.

Tara's harsh voice could be heard, "Who told you that you can stop your licking? You should keep worshipping my asshole, how dare you stop?"

I feebly replied, "Please Miss Tara, I shall tell you everything. Spare me now."

Tara let go of my hands and I collapsed on the floor, with all my energy spent. Tara brought me a glass of water, drinking which and after resting a bit I felt a little better. Tara said, "Now come on maid, tell me what games have you been playing in my back?"

I told her about Kamla, about my attraction towards her and how I bunked classes to lick her body at her basti, everything. After listening to me Tara was fuming in anger. She said, "Bitch! You have been fucking with a sweaty and smelly labourer woman all these days. And you are bunking classes for her, and you are going to meet her in the construction site tomorrow, that too in a labourer's outfit. I knew something was wrong since I had found traces of cum and sweat marks on your dresses that you wear outside. But I never realized that you have been fucking a labourer woman, that too working in your father's construction site. You are such a slut, an absolute whore."

I held Tara's hands and sobbed saying, "Please Miss Tara, don't say so. I don't know what happened to me. I couldn't stop myself being attracted to the sweaty labourer woman. All day I think about her and I always want to lick her body. I want to serve her in all ways. She has completely mesmerized and hypnotized me. Please forgive me. But I can't keep myself away from Kamla even if I try. Her thoughts always keep occurring to me. Oh Miss Tara what can I do?"

Saying so I kept rubbing my mouth and tongue on Tara's feet, anticipating her forgiveness. What was happening to me I didn't know, why was I trying to persuade Tara to forgive me? I could have easily got her fired since being the owner's daughter everyone would have believed in me and not Tara. But maybe I had accepted Tara as a superior being to me and hence I wanted to make her happy all the time. So I kept licking her feet and asking her forgiveness. Finally the maid responded.

In a dusky voice Tara said, "Alright bitch, I won't tell a soul about your fucking adventures. But from now on you are not going to meet that Kamla again. You belong just to me, I own you for this lifetime. From tomorrow onwards all your activities will be monitored and governed by me. You need my permission to do anything. Get this straight into your head. Now let us go to sleep."

Tara and I went to bed, but sleep wasn't easy for me despite being awfully tired. Tara had asked me to stop seeing Kamla, how could I manage to do so, I still didn't know. What will happen tomorrow when Kamla awaits me at the construction site? God only knew the answers.

12