Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 06

Story Info
More on emotions, lesser on sex for Aditi.
4.5k words
4.87
4.1k
3

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An uneventful week followed after that night. I hit my periods and did nothing except going to classes and study. Tara came every night to get her pussy and ass licked by me. She would just straddle my face and I licked her for hours. I had become a machine, and like a robotic act my tongue flicked the interiors of the maid every night. During the day she would grope my boobs or kiss my lips whenever we were alone, and that was it. It was like the same daily routine. I missed Kamla a lot, but I couldn't even get a glimpse of her in those days. I felt really sorry that i couldn't meet her, I could only imagine what went on her mind since I hadn't kept my promise of meeting her at the construction site.

On the seventh night after Tara had reached her second orgasm, she dismounted from my face and lay by my side, still panting from excitement. She said, "Aditi, tomorrow onwards our roleplay starts again. Your periods had saved you this week and limited your tasks to just pussy and ass licking. But from tomorrow you shall be obliged to serve me in all forms I desire."

I didn't show any emotion or resistance, just said, "Yes, Miss Tara."

Tara looked towards me and said, "Aditi, please tell me one thing. Why did you fall for that labourer woman? I had made so many advances on you ever since you became an adult. You were generous enough to allow me to kiss you but having sex between us was initiated by me. But Kamla didn't make any advances on you. Why were you so much attracted to her? What does she have that I don't?"

I was still trying to catch my breath after a long licking session, with panting breaths I replied, "It's the sweat Miss Tara. I loved the sweat of Kamla. I loved its smell, its taste. Whenever I licked her I loved the taste of her sweat on my tongue. Her sweat had made my life sweet. I can spend hours tasting her armpits. They are lovely and yummy."

I couldn't believe myself as I spoke those words, never had I been so direct about my feelings for Kamla. Tara looked a bit shocked by my reply, and gradually she became angry. She said in a stern voice, "Is it so bitch? You love the sweat of that filthy labourer woman? You love her armpits too? Very well, but you know what? You are not getting a glimpse of Kamla anymore in your life. Now I shall make sure that she is fired from her job. Though I am just a maid, I still can use some influence."

It was now my turn to get shocked and I readily pleaded, "No Miss Tara please, don't do that to Kamla. This is her only means of livelihood. Don't get her fired please. I shall do as you say, I shall be your permanent slave."

Tara laughed and said, "That you already are my maid, you are my slave, my bitch. That can't save your Kamla."

I had tears in my eyes as the mature maid carried on while straddling my face again, "Now that I remember that you are my slave I need my ass licked again. Do your job nicely while I consider what to do with Kamla."

As I had just started to lick her ass Tara suddenly dismounted from my face, to my surprise. She really loved getting her ass licked and her getting down just after one or two licks was really shocking. Tara said, "Nope not the ass. You said you loved her sweaty armpits, didn't you? Well I don't sweat like her,but wait a minute. I have something better in mind for you my slave."

Tara got down from the bed and brought a mug from the bathroom. She squatted herself and within a few seconds I could hear the sound of flowing water in the mug. The black, chubby maid was peeing in the mug! As she completed the task I could see the mug filled with pale yellow liquid, with a few droplets of it tumbling out of the mug to form a small puddle on the floor. I was disgusted by seeing the maid's act but met with another shocker as I heard her say, "You filthy slave, now listen to the task that you need to carry out to save your Kamla from being fired. You shall apply this urine on my armpits with your hands, and then lick both my armpits clean! I don't care how long it takes, you have to finish the mug. At the end you also need to lick and suck your own fingers after applying the urine. If at any point you can't continue or become tired, you shall have to drink the remaining urine!"

My eyes were full of tears now as I got down on the floor. The nude chubby maid was sitting on the floor with the mug full of urine by her side. As I went near her, I could smell the strong scent of the pale yellow liquid hitting my nostrils. In order to save Kamla's job I had to do this, I couldn't let anything bad happen to Kamla. As I slowly immersed the palm of my right hand in the stinking urine I thought to myself about the degradation that I had undergone in the past ten days, from a rich girl to a total submissive slave.

Tara had a joyous and triumphant look on her face as she lifted her right arm up. Her armpit hair was fully trimmed and she didn't stink of sweat as well, since she always resided in air-conditioned rooms. But I didn't feel any attraction towards her armpit, I rather missed Kamla's more.

"What are you thinking my stupid slave? You have a job to do." Tara's harsh voice startled me. I slowly smeared the urine from my hand on Tara's armpit, her face beaming with joy as I did so. Satisfied that I had done enough she ordered, "Okay maid, now lick it."

I placed my mouth on the mature maid's armpit which had a very strong smell now due to the applied urine, and started to lick it. As I brushed my tongue on the trimmed skin of the maid's hollow, I could taste the urine of Tara. It was very pungent in taste and the smell added to my discomfort. I kept on licking without withdrawal as my mind thought only about Kamla. I felt like I could give up anything to be with Kamla even for once. Tara was holding my head firmly enough so that I didn't even dare to get off her armpit, and she was gasping and moaning and abusing me repeatedly. I was tasting her urine with every lick and I was getting blanked out every instant.

After a long time was spent licking the maid's armpit, Tara stopped me and said, "Now my slave, take a sip of your owner's urine."

I was shocked and said, "But that was not the task Miss Tara."

Tara grinned and said, "The task is decided by me and it can change anytime according to my wish. Remember I am your owner. Don't waste time, take a sip, it's nothing less than a privilege for you to sip my urine."

I felt like crying out loud as I bent down to sip the maid's urine. As the warm liquid passed from my mouth to my throat and below, it felt a burning sensation. The smell and taste of the urine was making me disgusted but I gulped the entire quantity that I sipped without any delay. Tara was pleased and she said, "That's like a good maid, now since you are so good I am going to reward you. Take two more sips of my precious urine and enjoy yourself."

My mind had accepted everything that came from the maid and without any more remorse or trepidation I sipped the maid's urine twice more, gulping and swallowing the entire liquid down to my stomach. I was nothing but a slave now, a bitch slave of my maid Tara. She appreciated my work and said, "Ok now I can see that not much of my precious urine is left in the mug. You may now take the rest of the liquid in your palm and smear it onto my left armpit. Lick it clean and dry then, make me happy my slave."

I repeated the act for the left armpit as well, smearing her urine with my hand on the armpit and then licking the armpit with my tongue. I felt as if the taste of Tara's urine was permanent in my mouth as my tongue moved on the maid's armpit. I required no more instructions from the dark, chubby maid, I smeared the remaining urine on her armpit and licked it on my own. Instinctively I kept on licking the urinated armpit of the maid. After some time when the mug was empty Tara was satisfied and let me stop. She said, "Ok my slave, now I am going to take a bath in your bathroom, don't you dare fall asleep in the meantime. I have important matters to discuss with you. Wait for me. And you may clean your filthy mouth now."

Tara went inside my bathroom to have a bath while I used my mouthwash and toothpaste to clean my mouth. No matter how many times I tried to clean it, it seemed that the taste and smell of Tara's urine was now a part of me forever. I could still feel it in my system. I used my handwash to clean my hands off the reeking urine odor. Still it remained a bit on my hands as I sat on my bed thinking about Kamla, and awaiting Tara.

The chubby dark maid came out after some time, fully bathed and wearing my bathing robe. It didn't fit her but she didn't care either. She was smelling of the imported bathing gel that I use as she sat on the bed beside me. Looking towards me she said, "My maid, you serve me well. If you promise to keep serving me always, even after your parents return, even when we grow older, forever, then I may also think of allowing you to meet Kamla."

My heart leaped in excitement as I literally cried out in joy, "Really Miss Tara? Oh thank you, I promise to always serve you."

Tara smiled and said, "Oh God, so much excitement, so much eagerness. What does this Kamla have in her? The richest girl in the state is dying to lick her body. She is damn lucky I must say. I need to see her too, make it happen, my obedient maid. I want to see her, even from a distance, what a special woman this Kamla is, I need to figure it out."

I said, "I wish to meet her at our construction site, during the day. If you wish you may go there too Miss Tara, but please don't reveal yourself to her. I shall be very grateful and be your loyal slave for my life."

Tara burst into a laughter as she said, "Okay, okay my loyal slave, I shall watch your erotic games while hiding myself. Just always remember your promise that you shall be my slave for this lifetime."

I nodded and Tara said, "Great! Now since I have granted you such a big opportunity you should be obliged to lick my ass for the rest of the night. It is already 4 AM and I guess the sun shall rise by 5. So the next hour you should spend licking my ass. Even when I fall asleep you shouldn't take your tongue out of my asshole. Keep licking my ass and enjoy yourself."

Sealing my fate for the rest of the night Tara slept on her belly showing her dark rear to me. I was feeling very sleepy and tired but didn't dare to go against the maid's wish. I was a slave now and needed to carry out everything my owner wanted of me. So, I obediently separated the dark asscheeks of the chubby maid and slid in my tongue in the asshole. I had lost count how many times I licked her asshole in a single day, every now and then Tara wanted me to do so. So, I licked and licked, like always my tongue invaded the dark crevice of the maid's ass. I lost track of time as I obediently kept on licking Tara's behind and while with my tongue still buried in the ass I fell asleep at about 5 AM.

At the breakfast table when the other maids were not around Tara said to me, "Aditi my slave, what do you think about me as your owner? Am I not a very generous owner who lets you lick my ass and pussy frequently? You love it, don't you?"

I replied, "Yes Miss Tara, I really love licking your pussy and ass. I love it when you sit on my face. I think you are a very generous owner."

Tara smiled and said, "Okay slave, now I know you wish to meet Kamla soon and being a generous owner I shall allow you so. You may visit the construction site at about 2 PM today. At that time the labourers have their lunch and you might be able to meet Kamla freely then. But remember one thing, you are my bitch for life. Everything you do shall be monitored by me constantly and you need my approval for anything you want to do."

I readily said, "Yes Miss Tara as you say. I shall do anything to make you happy. Thank you for being so generous and allowing me to meet Kamla today. I shall never let you down."

Tara looked pleased and she said, "Okay you may kiss my feet then."

I said, "But now Miss Tara, in the day?" I was worried about someone seeing us in the act. But Tara paid no heed to my plea and said, "Don't you dare question me, my maid, do as I say. Remember your promise to serve me night and day."

I didn't dare to say anything else and just got down from the chair and crawled to the standing maid. While still on my knees I bent my head down and kissed the chubby maid's dark feet. She had taken off her footwear but was still wearing her socks. I kissed all over her both feet, sucking at her smelly, unwashed socks in the process. The risk that anyone might step in at any point of time was making the entire thing so much kinky and it was turning me on. The smell from her sweaty socks and the taste in my mouth made my pussy wet with every passing moment. Luckily no one came during that time and Tara made me kiss both her feet for five minutes. After she allowed me to stop and I sat on my chair I could still feel the sweaty taste of Tara's socks on my mouth as I continued having my breakfast.

The rest of the day passed mostly uneventfully, only once during my bath Tara came into my bathroom and made me lick her pussy while sitting on my face in the bathtub. Only after she had met her orgasm did she allow me to take my bath. With every passing moment my excitement of meeting Kamla was growing and my heart kept pounding in my chest. During my bath I fingered myself to an orgasm thinking about Kamla. After having a quick lunch I went out to go to our construction site with Tara accompanying me as well. Abdul drove us to the site and after reaching there Tara instructed him to drive to the nearby market to buy some essentials. She stayed back as I knew that she intended to watch my encounter with Kamla from a distance as she had promised.

The site supervisor Mrs Lobo was surprised to see me. She got up from her chair and greeted me, "Good afternoon Miss Aditi. Welcome to the site. Currently the labourers are having lunch. What brings you here today Miss may I ask?"

I smiled at her and said, "I have just come for a routine visit, nothing else. By the way Mrs Lobo I have heard that your son is in town for a short visit. So, why don't you take two day's off and spend time with him? You may go home now, thank you."

Tara had given me this piece of information beforehand and also gave me the idea to give Mrs Lobo the day off so that only the labourers would remain in the site. The other supervisor was already out of town. Mrs Lobo was really happy to get two days off and she said, "Thank you Miss Aditi, you are such a generous person I must say. Even in supervisor Mrs Sharma's absence you are allowing me leave for two days, that is really very kind of you."

I just smiled at her and said, "You are welcome Mrs Lobo, now please carry on to your home or you would be late."

As Mrs Lobo left Tara said to me, "See, such a generous owner I am, providing you with ideas so that you can meet Kamla freely. Now I am going to call Kamla in Mrs Lobo's office and you may enjoy yourself with her behind closed doors. Don't worry I shall send the peon to call her, I won't reveal myself. If it is ok with you, bend down to kiss my feet and thank me."

I readily bent myself down on the floor and removed Tara's footwear with my hands. I put my lips on her dark feet and kissed them with passion, just like I always did. After some sniffing and kissing I ran my tongue on her toes and heels and also sucked at her feet. The smell and taste of the maid's feet overpowered me and I kept kissing and licking her feet. Tara after some time stopped me and said, "Now as I leave you must remember you can't wash your mouth. You can meet Kamla and do anything with her, but your mouth belongs to me, so it should carry my taste and smell in it. Don't you dare forget this ever my slave."

I simply nodded and Tara left the cabin. I could hear her calling Nandu, our peon. The machinery sound could be heard from some distance which meant that the work had restarted post lunch. I sat on the chair with a pounding heart in my chest as I awaited Kamla. I didn't know yet how angry and disappointed she would be due to my week-long absence, and I knew that I needed to make up an excuse for the same. I also had to keep in mind that Tara would be watching us. But the best thing among all these was that once again I would get to meet Kamla, the woman of my dreams.

The door sounded and my senses rose as I turned towards the door with a smile but was disappointed at once because I saw it was Mrs Lobo who was entering the office. As soon as she saw me she said, "Sorry Miss Aditi, I actually forgot my purse here so I returned. I hope I haven't disturbed you by any means."

I just said, "Don't worry Mrs Lobo, you may take your purse and leave."

Mrs Lobo took her purse from her table and was about to leave when Kamla came in. What a timing it was, I thought in my mind. Kamla was very sweaty due to the workload and I could sense her smell even from a distance. God I was dying to pound up on her and lick her sweaty body but alas, Mrs Lobo was there. The dark skinned labourer woman said, "Mrs Lobo, I heard you were looking for me. What is it madam?"

Just then her eyes fell upon me and at once her facial expressions became stiff and stern, showing that she was angry with me. Mrs Lobo was surprised and said, "No Kamla, I didn't send for you. I was in fact leaving. Who told you that I had called you?"

Still looking towards me Kamla replied, "Nandu told me so."

Mrs Lobo said, "Nope I didn't call you. By the way you may greet Miss Aditi, she is the daughter of Mr Bhargav and the future owner of the construction company."

Kamla with her best acting skills nodded and made a small vow towards me, saying, "Good afternoon Miss Aditi, it is nice to meet our chhoti malkin."

I meekly smiled at her, her words gave me discomfort as I considered her as my lover instead of an employee. Mrs Lobo turned towards me and said, "Miss Aditi this is Kamla, our female union leader and the best construction worker. She is very hardworking and loyal, I must say."

I smiled in appreciation as Kamla wiped the droplets of sweat off her forehead. Mrs Lobo said, "Kamla you must now go back to work, nobody called you here. Nandu must have had a misunderstanding."

Kamla was about to leave so I quickly intervened and said, "Nope Mrs Lobo let her stay. I need to discuss something with her related to their wages. But you may leave now, you are already late."

Mrs Lobo thanked me again and went out. I readily locked the door from inside and said, "Oh Kamlaji, I missed you so much. Each and every moment I missed you, please come in my arms."

As I tried to hug her Kamla pushed me away and mockingly said, "Is it so? You missed me? Did you know how long I had waited for you everyday? I didn't ride the bus on the way home and waited for an hour for you everyday. I had walked back to my home all alone for three consecutive days. Actually you are my owner, aren't you? You can treat me any way you like."

"No!" This was the word that escaped my lips as I fell on her feet and cried in desperation, asking for her forgiveness. Kamla tried to move away but I held on to her legs and tried to kiss her feet but she pushed me away using her feet. My eyes were full of tears and I asked again and again for her forgiveness. I couldn't tell her that I was under the control of my maid Tara at home, so I just told her that I was very ill these days and couldn't go out. With all my weeping pleas I was licking Kamla's feet too and asking for her forgiveness.

She pushed me away one final time and went ahead to sit on Mrs Lobo's chair. I readily crawled up to her and started to lick her dusty and sweaty feet. She sternly said, "Stop it Aditi. You won't listen to me or what?"

I said, "No Kamlaji, I love you. I can't be away from you. You are my life, my everything."

12