Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had forgotten that Tara was watching me from some hiding place. I just wanted to persuade Kamla that I loved her and would do anything for her. I couldn't bear Kamla being angry or disappointed with me. I wanted to win her back. I kept sucking Kamla's toes that were smeared with dust from the construction site and also sweaty. The smell and taste of Kamla's feet was way more stronger than that of Tara but I loved Kamla's feet. I, like a mad woman, kept licking and sucking Kamla's feet continuously. Finally the dark labourer woman spoke up, "Okay Aditi, I shall give you a chance. You have to prove your loyalty to me. You have to do as I say, is it alright with you?"

I readily said, "Yes Kamlaji, I shall do whatever you wish, please accept me back into your life. I really love you Kamlaji."

Kamla smiled and said, "Let's test your love then. Meet me tomorrow at my home after your classes, and I shall test you. If you pass you are my permanent lover. If not, never show me your face again. Now I should go back to work so you need to leave my feet. See you tomorrow Aditi."

As I got up and wiped my tears Kamla stood up from the chair and came near me. She said, "I had been sexually starved these seven days, fingering myself had given me the orgasm but not the pleasure. So, before I go I hereby forbid you to cum until I say so. You may not touch your pussy or meet your orgasm unless I say, do you understand?"

I nodded in affirmation and Kamla left the room, slamming the door behind. Tara came out from her hiding place and pushed me down to the floor. I was startled by her sudden act and then I heard her say, "Oh God, now this will be interesting, very interesting. Seeing all these had made me so horny. You need to serve my body right now and make me cum, my maid. Abdul must be here by now, so hurry up."

Tara sat down on my face as I lay down on the floor, as soon as Tara adjusted her pussy and it touched my mouth I found it sticky and wet. I started to flick my tongue on the outer lips and the clit of the maid and Tara moaned in pleasure. She was really worked up and was very horny indeed. As the strokes of my tongue touched her pussy she trembled and moaned every moment. Luckily the door was well shut and no sound could escape the room outside. Juices from her cunt flew freely in my mouth as I pushed my tongue deeper into the chubby maid's pussy. Soon she gave away to her desires and she met her orgasm, I as always lapping up her juices.

It was quite late in the afternoon then and both of us adjusted our clothes and went outside of the office. I washed my mouth while Tara instructed Nandu to tell the labourers to stop the work for the day and leave, as there was no supervisor present. Tara and I left for home, my mind full of mixed feelings. I was happy to meet Kamla but also worried that I couldn't convince her fully yet. I had to pass a test tomorrow at her house to win my lover back. I also needed to follow the no self touching and orgasm rule. I needed to pass Kamla's test by any means, I really couldn't afford to lose her.

12