Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 08

Story Info
The finale of the story with a shocking conclusion.
7.8k words
4.95
5.3k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 06/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up Aditi, you are late." A cold touch to my cheek and a firm voice awakened me. It was Tara who had wet hands, probably due to washing something, whose cold touch was on my cheek. As I struggled to get up my head seemed very heavy, an effect of last night's nonstop sex session I had with Tara. Even after that I couldn't find sleep immediately since the chubby and mature maid sat on my face as a punishment for me till 5 AM. I looked at the clock, it showed 8 AM. I had just three hours of sleep. I was still naked, with a plain piece of cloth covering my nude body. As I looked for my clothes Tara said, "All your clothes are in the washing machine, anyways don't bother wearing anything right now as only I am present here. Go and freshen up."

I got down from my bed slowly, feeling weak and powerless. As I freshened up I pondered on what Tara had just said. The maid was still in her dominating mode, and she surely had plans of weakening me further before I went and met Kamla for her test. I had just finished brushing and cleaning my mouth with mouthwash when Tara suddenly said, "Aditi my maid, I am feeling an itch in my asscheeks. Come over and scratch it."

That was something new, I thought to myself. Tara already lifted her dress up revealing her panty-less behind to me. The dark and plump asscheeks were in my view. As I placed my hand on the maid's butt and asked, "Where", Tara with a laugh replied, " On second thoughts Aditi don't scratch it. Using nails on skin isn't healthy, what do you say? Rather use your tongue on my butt, the touch would relieve the itch. Kneel down so that you have easy access. And don't worry about which area to use your tongue on, assume that my entire ass is itching."

Oh no I had just washed my mouth! Tara was so cunning making me do this. Although the room was locked from inside it was daytime and everybody in the house was awake. There was every chance of some servant or maid coming and knocking at the door. But Tara was determined to get what she wanted and she already pushed me down behind her. I held onto the sides of her waist and used my tongue to lick around the maid's dark buttocks, thereby coating the skin with my saliva.

Tara purred in satisfaction, she was encouraging me to keep going. I sucked at the ass muscles and licked them too. As I kept moving my tongue all around the maid's plump buttocks again and again I could hear her say, "Aditi, your tongue is so good. It relieves itch so quickly. But my maid, the itch is inside my asshole now, why don't you lick my asshole too?"

Deep down inside I knew it was coming, why would Tara leave aside a chance of making me lick her asshole? She had made me lick her asshole so many times till date and she always had the fetish for more. The cleaning of my mouth had become entirely futile now as I parted her asscheeks and slithered in my tongue inside the maid's asshole. With closed eyes I pushed in and out my tongue inside the maid's asshole, tasting the pungent bitter taste which I had never got used to. My physical strength was already very less and was diminishing with every passing moment, yet I dared not stop and kept pushing my tongue in and out. Tara was praising my good work as she felt my tongue wiggling inside her asshole.

Like always the asslicking session was going on and on, time was ticking by and my tongue was relentlessly moving in the maid's ass. I was thinking how many times Tara would make me lick her ass, I kept on doing it again and again in every sex session. The maid really liked getting her rear licked and she was obsessed with it now. I had to lick her ass almost every now and then, it gave her so much pleasure. Even once during the day just after my bath Tara made me lick her asshole for fifteen straight minutes. I felt I knew the taste of every corner and portion of her ass now, having licked it so many times.

At about 8-30 AM Tara finally let me free and I almost collapsed on the floor fully fatigued. Tara said, "You are about to meet Kamla today and need to pass her test, if you are so feeble and weak, how are you going to do that Aditi?"

She had an evil grin on her face as she spoke, she was enjoying every moment of weakening me. I with panting breaths replied, "I know I would Miss Tara, I would do anything for Kamlaji. I was obsessed about her sweet sweat in the beginning, but now I crave for her entirely."

On listening to my determined answer Tara's smile disappeared and a stern expression came over her face. She said, "Really my maid? Let's see then. By the way don't bother to wash your mouth again. You have to eat breakfast just like that. Wear something now but remember you wear clothes only when I allow you to. After breakfast as soon as you come to this room again I want you to be fully naked again."

--"But Miss Tara, what if someone else comes to the room?"

--"That is not for you to worry about. You just carry out my instructions. Now hurry up, wear something. Of course don't try to wear a bra and panty, you are only getting clothed for a while."

So I wore my clothes, a t-shirt and a jeans with nothing inside and went to the breakfast table. The taste of Tara's ass was permanent in my tongue and whatever I ate I felt like I was eating from her ass. In the breakfast table I noticed that I was provided with only toast, butter and eggs, no juice or tea, not even water. As I inquired about it, one of the servants Ramu said, "Sorry Miss but Tara told me that you would like to have your juice in your bedroom later."

I looked towards Tara and she winked at me. I didn't know what the chubby maid had in her mind but decided to keep mum about this. I said, "Yeah she is right, anyways at least give me a glass of water." I could feel Ramu was staring at my chest area for quite some time,it was clear that I was bra-less and I was feeling very uneasy. Just then I could hear Tara say, "Yes Ramu, bring Miss Aditi a glass of water. And then you may leave and do your other works, I shall be with Miss Aditi now."

Ramu brought a glass of water for me and left. I was quite relieved after he went away. As I tried to pick up the glass Tara readily snatched it away. "What are you doing Tara didi?" I asked.

--"My maid, you forget we are alone now. What should you call me?"

--"Sorry Miss Tara, why have you taken away the glass of water?"

Tara with her trademark evil grin said, "To make it special for you."

To my horror the mature chubby maid spit on the glass of water and then handed it over to me. Her saliva could be seen floating on the top of the water and slowly fading away a bit, mixing in the water in the process. I in disgust said, "No way I am going to drink it."

Tara's expressions grew stern again and she said, "Did I say you have a choice Aditi? Remember I am in control here. Whatever I say goes. Do you want Kamla to be thrown out of her work? If not, why disobey me? I am your malkin now you must feel proud to have my spit, my saliva in your mouth."

The mention of Kamla weakened my spirit again and I lifted the glass to my mouth. But Tara stopped me. "Wait, let me double the fun for you. You deserve it, my maid." She remarked.

She gathered some more saliva in her mouth and spat once more on the water. She lifted the glass to my mouth and with closed eyes I gulped the liquid into my mouth, down my throat. I was trying not to think about what I was drinking, and just gulped the entire liquid. Tara looked pleased and said, "That's good my maid, now go back to your room."

I remembered that I had to be naked as soon as I entered my room. And so I was as soon as I got there, fully nude awaiting Tara to come. Tara came over about ten minutes later and smiled at seeing me naked. "I see that you have carried out my command. Very good. It is time to have your juice now. Lie down on the floor, my maid." She uttered.

Without any query or thought I laid myself on the floor, the touch of the tile sending cold shivers down my body. To my surprise I saw Tara taking down her panties and lifting her dress. "Your juice is accumulated in my pussy, it's a holy juice that will fully quench your thirst. Time to have it, Aditi." Tara remarked as she straddled my face and placed her cunt just above my mouth.

In dazed horror I understood what she was trying to do. Her urine was my juice, she was going to pee in my mouth. "Please Miss Tara, my malkin I don't want any juice. Leave me please." I pleaded.

--"Hey my maid, you have no choice about it. You have to drink the juice from my cunt. You will love it I know. Haven't you tasted it before when you licked it from my armpits and sipped it from the mug?"

I remembered it very well, the humiliation I had to face in the hands of Tara. The maid was making life miserable for me every passing moment just because I chose Kamla over her. As I was deeply engaged in my thoughts Tara yelled, "Hey you stupid maid, don't remain dumb. Time is passing by. Open your mouth and take the juice in it. I don't have all day."

My mouth opened almost instinctively and the thin, warm fountain of pale yellow liquid started to flow into my mouth from Tara's cunt. The pungent taste and stinking smell completely overpowered me as the maid's urine went inside my mouth down my throat. It seemed coming and coming, as if Tara had a whole bucket of urine stored inside her for me. I could feel the warm sensation of Tara's urine passing through my throat down to my stomach as I kept gulping the flowing pee. Finally, the liquid thinned down and with a few irregular drops it stopped. I felt gagged and started to cough. "Lick around your mouth to finish off the droplets accumulated there." Tara remarked. I did exactly as she said.

Tara was satisfied and got up from my face, signalling me to remain in my position. She didn't care to wipe her pussy, just pulled her panty up. She looked towards me and said, "Good job my maid, needless to tell you that you can't wash your mouth till you lick my ass again. I don't want anything filthy entering my asshole, so when I tell you to lick my ass you must wash your mouth first. Understood?"

I nodded, understanding that more asslicking was due for me.

Tara remarked, "You loved Kamla's sweat, I am now making you enjoy other fluids than sweat. My spit, my saliva, my urine, I think you love them, don't you my maid? Are they not sweet like Kamla's sweat?" She laughed aloud, without waiting for my answer. My maid was so high on her obsession now, she was turning mad I thought.

"Go and have your bath while I finish off my chores. I haven't cleaned your room or washed your clothes today, your clothes were taken care of by the other maids. It's your room that is not at all clean so after bathing I want you to clean your room by yourself. Fully naked of course!" Tara remarked after laughing for a full minute.

I had never done any household work whatsoever but now I had to do it, clean my room that too being naked. And what else, I had to do the cleaning job after taking my bath. What else Tara could have in her perverted mind, I wondered. I got up, still with the taste and smell of Tara's urine in my mouth, and went to the bathroom. As cold water drenched my tired body, I thought about my position. What had become of me, a complete transformation. But whatever happened I was determined to win over Kamla. I wanted to go away from here with her and stay together in a distant city, always making love to each other.

After my bath out of habit I had started to put on my clothes when I suddenly remembered Tara's command to always be naked in my room. I took the room mop and started to mop the floor with it, my inexperience showing each moment as I could hardly hold it properly in the beginning. It was quite a task but I had to do it to please Tara. She wasn't here yet but I knew she would be here any moment.

And there she was knocking at the door. She had already told me that hearing three continuous knocks on the door I had to understand that it was her and not anyone else. I could open the door then still being naked. I opened the door a bit and Tara came in with a big smile on her face. "Good to see you are obeying my orders. Now on with your work maid, make me proud."

I nodded and started to mop the floor again, Tara sat on my bed and instructed me to clean a bit extra here and there, like a true owner. Even in air conditioning I was feeling hot and was sweating a bit after the entire room was mopped by me. My feeble physical strength was at a minimum now and I absolutely crumbled to the floor, panting heavily. Tara sat by my side and turned me over, so that I was on my belly and my rear was exposed to her. Without any warning the mature maid hit ten spanks on my asscheeks, five on either of them. I let out a cry of despair with each of them, the pain and discomfort increasing with time. My fair ass skin must have turned red now and there was a burning sensation along with the pain. Tara laughed and said, " This was for neglecting your work. You mopped the floor but missed the area below the table and the chair. So tell me now Princess, can you feel how difficult our work is? You have tried just one, we do many, many more chores everyday for you in exchange for a little sum of money. Perhaps being a privileged daughter of a rich man hasn't allowed you to realise it."

I, still struggling against my weakness and body ache said, "I had always realised it and had never looked down upon you Miss Tara. You were my companion, even with the age gap I considered you my friend. That is why I always allowed you to sleep on my bed, even to kiss my lips. I never thought you to be a subordinate or a maid. Even now I am following all your orders to the letter, I am doing whatever you are asking me to do. Is it not enough for you Miss Tara? You are so close to my heart, I can't even think of disobeying you. How can I help my feelings for Kamla, I had no control over it. That doesn't mean you are not important to me. You can ask me for anything, I shall give it to you, no questions asked. And this is not for saving Kamla's job, it is for everything that you have done for me since my childhood. When my parents were busy in their lives, only you were with me all the time. I owe it to you. When I started to develop feelings for Kamla at the same time I realised your feelings for me, you are equally important to me my malkin."

As I spoke I could see Tara's facial expressions changing, and by the time I had finished she was almost in tears. She spoke, "Oh Aditi my baby, I really loved you ever since you were growing up. With all the years my love for you has grown by leaps and bounds. I wish we could always be together, not as husband and wife since our society won't allow that, but as lovers. Why did that Kamla come between us? I am dominating you now, making you do humiliating things just to break you so that you can't be with Kamla. Although I felt good in treating you this way, deep down inside it was paining me a lot to make you do all these. Aditi, please be mine, let us be lovers. I promise you can be with Kamla outside whenever you want, but at home I want you to be mine. I am willing to make that sacrifice for you."

Before I could respond Tara had laid by my side and started to suck my boobs, one after another, licking around my nipples and occasionally biting them lightly. My pussy was wet and I started to moan, my body became very horny. I wanted to tell the maid that I intended to move away somewhere else with Kamla but my passion got the better of me. I was moaning loudly as the dark, chubby maid licked around my boobs and cleavage, she went further down to lick around my navel sending jolts of passion through my body. My pussy was very wet by now and I really wished to come. But suddenly like a flash Kamla's face appeared before me and I readily remembered that she had forbidden me to reach my orgasm. I sprang up from my position, pushing away a puzzled Tara, who was just about to reach my pussy.

"Sorry Miss Tara, I can't meet my orgasm. Kamla had asked me not to come till she allows me so. But let me please you. Let me lick your ass." I said.

"Oh baby I am sorry, I forgot about your promise to Kamla. But you need not lick ky ass now, I have made you lick my asshole so many times. My intention was to subdue you and establish my domination over you. You have worshipped my ass so many times to keep me happy. You need not do so now." Tara replied.

--"No Miss Tara, I really wish to do it. I know licking your ass makes you pleased and happy and it is my desire and duty to keep you happy. I really would like to sniff and lick your asshole."

--"Don't you need some rest Aditi?"

--"Only after pleasing you Miss Tara, my owner, my malkin."

--"I want to be your lover, not your owner any more."

--"For me you shall always be my malkin. Let's go to bed."

Tara and I went to my bed, where the mature maid lied down on her belly, protruding her plump ass towards me. I bent my body to kiss those dark buttocks, light slurps of my lips on the dark skin of the maid's ass. I then sucked the ass muscles like I always did, taking the skin within my lips and sucking it in and out. Tara moaned as she felt exquisite pleasure running through her body. I then separated the asscheeks to expose the puckered hole and readily my tongue went inside the asshole.

Tara moaned in pleasure, the kind of pleasure she experienced everyday with me, but this time there was a twist. It was daytime when I was licking her asshole on my bed, while I had put my fingers in her pussy. As my tongue explored the maid's asshole, licking the bitter and pungent taste of the ass, my fingers went in and out of the maid's pussy, making her moan in pleasure. Tara put her own finger on her clit and rubbed it as her body shivered with double action of my tongue and fingers. My fingers were getting sticky with her juices as they pistoned in and out of the maid's pussy, while my tongue was ever busy licking the deep interiors of the maid's asshole, moving up and down and also pushing in as much as it could.

Tara muffled her mouth on my pillow otherwise the sound of her moans would have gone outside the room. Our actions had really speeded up now, Tara rubbing her clit, I fingering her pussy and licking her asshole with great speed and vigour. I didn't understand what was the source of my energy that kept me going even after passing sleepless nights full of sex and also the fatigue of cleaning my room before. But I was really going strong in licking the chubby maid's asshole and also fingering her drenched pussy. Soon my actions reaped fruits as Tara came and her squirted cum absolutely drenched my fingers as well as a portion of the bedsheet. I took out my fingers from her pussy but kept licking her asshole.

After the effect of her thunderous orgasm had subsided Tara realised that I was still licking her asshole. She said, "Aditi dear why are you still licking my ass? Come on you may stop now."

I stopped licking and withdrew my tongue from Tara's ass. I could still feel Tara's ass on my tongue even after withdrawing. I said to her, "You have told me that I can't withdraw my tongue from your asshole until you say so, that is why I kept on licking it."

Tara smiled and said, "You are such a darling Aditi, won't you wear your clothes now?"

--"Only if you permit me, Miss Tara. You have commanded me to remain naked in my room unless you tell me to wear a cloth. Also I won't be washing my mouth as well till you permit me."

--"Okay, you have my permission to wear your clothes and wash your mouth as well. So tell me dear, do you agree with my offer? Will you be my lover? I promise I shall allow you to meet Kamla outside. I just want you to be mine at home. And of course, just love would exist between us, no more domination and roleplay, I won't be your malkin any more. We shall be just lovers.'