Aditi's Swee(a)t Life Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I washed my mouth with a mouthwash and then put on my clothes, thinking what to say to Tara in the meantime. After I was done wearing my clothes I turned towards the mature maid and looking into her eyes said, "Miss Tara, let me be honest with you. Since neither my parents nor the society will accept and approve my relationship with Kamla, I was thinking about going away to a far off place with Kamla to stay with her forever. I would surely love to take you with me, but I don't think either you or Kamla would agree to this decision of mine. All three of us staying together that is."

Tara was speechless for a while and then said, "Why go away dear, you have the comfort of your lavish home here. Besides, if you go away, who will look after this big business empire of your father?"

--"I know Miss Tara, but I can't live without Kamla. You know how difficult it is to even meet her here, how can I continue my relationship with her?"

--"Aditi dear, I shall give all the love that you need. Please don't go away from me. I shall accompany you wherever you go. I shall convince Kamla after you pass your test. But also think about one more thing, how are we going to earn our living in that distant city? Kamla and I are not going to get a job there easily. You too without your father's wealth would have to struggle for a job. Think about it, won't be life difficult there?"

--"You are right Miss Tara, but let me first win over Kamla by passing her test. Now I have absolutely no idea about how to continue my life in a new place but we shall discuss it later. My focus is to pass Kamla's test now."

Tara smiled at me and said, "Kamla is so lucky to have you. You shall pass the test with flying colours, I know it. All the best Aditi. Have your lunch and then sleep a while. I shall call your at the right time so that Abdul can take you to your classes. From there you can easily go to Kamla's house."

--"Thank you, Miss Tara."

Tara removed the cum drenched bedsheet from the bed and placed a new one. I fell asleep within no time with all my energy spent. When Tara called me at about 2 PM I had freshened up quite a bit. I had a quick lunch and then Tara kissed me goodbye. Abdul took me to the coaching centre and as soon as he left I took the shortcut to reach Kamla's house.

As I entered the house my heart was pounding in my chest due to anticipation and excitement. Kamla was sitting on her bed and as soon as she saw me in the doorway she signalled me to stop right there. She said, "Hello Princess, your test begins right from there, the doorstep. Look a piece of cloth that is hanging on the side, take off your clothes and put that on. You are going to appear in the test wearing just that."

I looked towards my side and saw a labourer uniform of my dad's construction site, as I touched it I found it to be wet, not in water but in sweat. It was smelling of sweat and my fantasies rose within me. I really loved the sweaty odour of the dress. Without uttering a single word I stripped naked and wore the cloth, as I put it on I felt myself transformed from a rich upper class girl to a daily wage labourer. I went inside the room and stood near Kamla's bed, anticipating her next instructions.

Kamla smiled and said, "So Princess tell me, are you not fascinated wearing the sweat filled, low cost dress of a petty labourer working in your dad's construction site?"

"Yes Kamlaji, I really love the smell of your sweat, it's very sweet for me. I am proud to wear your dress." I replied.

Kamla laughed and said, "Oh really Princess. Now you have to worship the body of the person whose dress you are wearing. For your information that is not me. The dress you're wearing belongs to someone else."

It was a shock for me and before I could say anything, the labourer woman who used to sit with Kamla on the bus, Gayatri entered the room. She was dripping in sweat and was fully nude. I could understand that it was Gayatri's dress that I was wearing and to my horror I realised that I had to worship Gayatri's body now. I turned towards Kamla and protested, "No Kamlaji, why are you doing this to me? I love you and would make love only to you. Please don't make me do this."

I almost had tears in my eyes as I spoke. I didn't expect the test to begin like this. Gayatri grabbed me from behind as Kamla said, "You make me laugh Aditi, you love me? It's just your infatuation towards the sweat odour that made you draw towards myself. You can't differentiate between Gayatri and my clothes, they have a significant size difference. You have always lived a life of privilege and when you encountered something different when you entered the bus, you just fell for it. Still, if you want to prove how dedicated you are to me, fine, you must carry out my instructions. After all, I must be sure that in future you won't leave me all alone and go for someone else."

I really wished I could cry out loudly now but Gayatri had already pushed my head towards her hairy armpit. The odour that had hit my nostrils just when Gayatri entered the room became quite strong now as my nose and lips touched her armpit. "Lick it Princess, don't just stand and waste my time." Gayatri murmured, shoving my head from behind.

I could feel Kamla's hands from behind going inside the dress and caressing my back, her touch sending shivers through my spine. Then suddenly I felt a pain in my behind, Kamla had spanked my ass. The spank was much harder and painful than the one I received when Tara spanked me. Kamla's rough and tough hand didn't stop, she spanked me twice more on the same spot and I grunted into Gayatri's armpit. "Do what she says immediately or I shall make sure that your cute bottom will be fully red in no time." Kamla said in a stern voice.

Tears slowly rolled out of my eyes as I started to lick the sweaty and stinky armpit of Gayatri. My tongue moved on the hairy patch of Gayatri's armpit, tasting the sweat accumulated there. Now I could make out the difference, Kamla's sweaty odour and taste were less strong than that of Gayatri's. As I kept licking, Gayatri moaned, "Oh yeah you were right Kamla. The bitch really licks well, she is making me feel so good. I was wondering why you asked me not to take a bath yesterday night and today as well, but now I get it. The bitch is getting all the fun licking my stinky, sweaty pit."

"That's right, make the rich slut lick your other pit too." Kamla uttered, her hand still moving on my rear. Gayatri dragged my face to her other armpit which had a similar condition of stink and sweat. Like an obedient slave I kept licking that armpit too, my tongue travelling the entire hairy area in the armpit, tasting the labourer woman's sweat. I dared not defy the two women, as I was very much scared of Kamla's spanks. After a long time when I was feeling gagged and suffocated, Gayatri finally let me go and pushed me down on the muddy floor.

"The bitch is really good Kamla, I wish I could do something more with her." Gayatri remarked.

--"Of course you may Gayatri, she is all yours. What do you have in mind?"

--"Well, you know how the supervisors and the managers treat us labourers in such a degrading manner in the construction site, I wish I could have some form of revenge today. I want to spit in the rich bitch's mouth."

--"Great idea, go ahead, let me see if she is really as dedicated to me as she says. If she can take that for me."

I was helplessly lying on the mud floor of the house as Gayatri approached me with an evil grin on her face. She said, "Open your mouth Princess."

I looked towards Kamla sitting on the floor, she just gave me an affirmative nod, she wanted me to do it. I wish I could storm out of there but I was broken, physically as well as emotionally. The woman I loved and cared for was treating me so horribly just as a test of my dedication towards her? I didn't expect this at all.

Seeing no reaction from my side Kamla rose from her position and placed her right foot on my face from the direction of my forehead, in such a way that her toes were on my nose. She used her toe thumb and index toe to press my nose, cutting off my oxygen supply. I struggled a bit to breathe but had to open my mouth to do so. Gayatri was sitting beside me and as soon as she saw the opportunity she bent herself down and spat in my open mouth. I tried to close my mouth as the saliva of the labourer woman accumulated in my mouth, but Kamla kept a firm grip on my nose so I had to open my mouth again being unable to breathe. By then Gayatri had spat twice more in my mouth.

I was weeping now as the saliva was accumulated in my mouth, I couldn't spit it out and due to lack of oxygen supply I had to swallow the spit. Gayatri too chew tobacco like Kamla and I could feel the raw taste in the saliva. As it went down my throat creating a slight burning sensation I gagged and tears rolled down my cheeks. "Anything else Gayatri?" Kamla asked like a shopkeeper offering something to a customer. Gayatri smiled and said, "What about some foot worship?"

--"That is a good idea, she is very good at it. She licked my feet that day so well. But Gayatri we have to quick, you know I too have my body thirst to be quenched by this bitch. Let us be quick, we have to send the bitch home too in time."

--"Ok then let us both enjoy her together, I am sure the slut can handle both of us."

I listened to their humiliating and cruel remarks, my head felt so heavy and I was completely powerless. Kamla sat on my face, placing her ass right on my mouth and nose, suffocating me in the process. "Sniff and lick my ass." She commanded. As I took out my tongue to put it inside the labourer woman's asshole, I could feel a weight on my belly too. I could understand Gayatri had sat there, suffocating me even more with their double weight. She was twisting and turning my nipples causing me pain and discomfort as I licked Kamla's asshole.

My horrible treatment continued in the hands of the two labourer women, I lost track of the time I had been licking Kamla's ass. My tongue seemed to just keep going on in her asshole, tasting all the bitterness it had to offer. My nose was continuously sniffing the earthy odour of Kamla's asshole, while Gayatri was busy twisting my tits. Whenever due to fatigue my tongue slowed down or stopped momentarily Kamla would give some signal to Gayatri and she would start biting my skin. As my body shook in discomfort and pain Kamla uttered, "Don't stop or slow down, keep licking my asshole."

I was getting suffocated and was full of pain but couldn't get myself freed from the clutches of the two women. Sometime later as I kept on licking Kamla's ass I could hear Gayatri say, "Hey Kamla, the slut is horny you see. Her pussy is dripping wet."

--"The bitch really likes us humiliating her. She was born to serve us Gayatri. It turns her on. You know I had forbidden her to come till she met me, she must have carried out my instructions to the letter. After all, she is so dedicated to me."

Both of them laughed and then decided to interchange their position. Before Gayatri could sit on my face Kamla stopped her and said, "I think we should wash her mouth before she licks your ass."

--"What? What do you mean?"

--"You shall see Gayatri."

Kamla went near me and said, "Princess your mouth is to be washed, open it for me."

I was now in a hypnotic state and just slowly opened my mouth, even such a simple task required much effort from me being completely weakened by now. Only my tongue seemed to have a continuous supply of energy that allowed me to serve Tara at home and these two women here. I was thinking that Kamla would spit in mouth too but she had either ideas. She straddled my mouth just like Tara did this morning and began to pee in my mouth.

I was drinking urine for the second time in the day and this time the odour and taste was much stronger. The odour almost passed me out and the fountain of liquid that kept coming from Kamla's cunt went down my throat to my stomach. Even I had no strength left to cough or gag and Kamla fully emptied her bladder in my mouth. As soon as it was over I passed out.

Sprinkles of water on my face brought me back to consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes, my head seemed like it was going to explode, I was feeling pain in almost part of my body. All I could think of now was of Tara, how I wished she were here to save me from this situation. As visibility got clear for me in a few seconds I understood that the water used to bring me back to consciousness was actually Gayatri's urine! The labourer had peed on my face, I could see her hairy cunt still discharging the final droplets of urine on me. Kamla said, "The bitch is back, now let us use her again. Now I am going to shove her mouth in your ass and she would lick your asshole. We must be quick as our main task is still left to be done."

--"Yeah right. When is she coming for the main task?"

--"She might be here anytime. Quick let's get this bitch moving."

My brain wasn't working properly at that time but I could understand that someone else was about to come for some main task to be completed. I had absolutely no strength left in me and Kamla lifted me up and made me sit in a kneeling posi, right behind Gayatri's dark ass. As I opened my eyes to have a look at the firm buttocks inches away from me, Kamla shoved me so that my mouth made direct contact with the ass. Instinctively I started to kiss the pimply and dark asscheeks of the labourer woman. Kamla didn't let go of my head, instead she kept guiding me in circular and lateral motions and I kept on kissing the ass. The urine all over my face was getting into the ass cheeks in the process and at the same time I was kissing and licking it again as my lips and tongue wandered all over the dark buttocks.

Gayatri while moaning and sighing in satisfaction now separated her asscheeks and once again on instinct I readily pushed my tongue in the puckered hole. The taste was like always bitter and pungent and the odour of the ass was also having its effect on me. I was so used to licking Tara's asshole all the time that I had now turned into a real ass worshipping freak. Gayatri moaned, "This bitch is a real slut, she didn't require to be told anything, instinctively she licks ass so well. Wish I could have her lick my ass all day."

Kamla laughed and replied, "You know it's our last day with her. From tomorrow onwards we won't be here any longer if our main task is successful."

--"Alas we would miss such a slut."

--"Very true Gayatri."

My ears were listening to their conversation as my tongue restlessly wiggled inside Gayatri's asshole, tasting it's deep interiors and corners. I couldn't understand what task they were talking about, and why they would leave this place tomorrow. I kept licking nonstop with Kamla's hands firmly holding me from behind, making sure I was in position all the time. She was touching her own pussy with her other hand as she too was moaning with Gayatri. Soon both of them came, Gayatri first, then followed by Kamla and both let out a cry of pleasure. Both of them immediately shoved their cum filled fingers in my mouth and I licked and sucked their cum dry.

I collapsed on the mud floor, completely spent out. My hair and face were a mess, filled with sweat and urine. I was smelling really horrible at that moment and kept lying as both Kamla and Gayatri went out one by one and cleaned themselves. I was waiting for their third companion to arrive and there she came in about five minutes.

"Has she been taken care of Kamla and Gayatri?" A familiar voice came into my ears. I slowly opened my eyes and in an ultimate shocker saw Mrs Lobo the supervisor of my father's construction site standing there. A low cry escaped my voice as I saw the middle aged lady smiling at me. "You seemed to be very surprised Princess, and you should be. Well for your information I spied on you that day when you came to the office with Tara. I didn't leave the office as instructed by you, instead I peeped through the keyhole. When I saw you begging at Kamla's feet the idea hit upon me. Gayatri was also included in my plan so that you are broken completely mentally and physically."

I didn't have any strength left to utter something or even cry, I was furious at Mrs Lobo who was in control over me right now. I didn't know yet what her plan was but I really hated this woman right now. She continued to speak, "I am not paid well at all by your father, even he denied me loan when I required it the most for my son's higher education. Your parents supported the other supervisor Mrs Sharma more and gave her more incentives than I got. She mistreated the labourers while I was good to them and hence Kamla agreed to help me out in my plan. So here it is Princess, I have some documents here for you to put your signature on."

I tried to say something but couldn't manage a word to escape my lips. I was breathless and full of tears, with no strength left even to move. Mrs Lobo had a few legal documents in her hands and also a chequebook. She continued, "The document here says that you Aditi Bhargav is agreeing to transfer a sum of one crore rupees to me, seventy five lakhs to Kamla and fifty lakhs to Gayatri from your bank account which is maintained by your father. This is done according to your wish and complete agreement. I also have your cheque book which I managed to steal from the office lockers. Since you didn't require to use your cheque book, your father kept it at the office along with the passbook and other bank documents."

I listened to Mrs Lobo with tears in my eyes as she continued, "I have already filled up three cheque leaves in our names with the money details entered. Just put your signature here and end this once and for all."

Seeing me reluctant to sign Kamla and Gayatri sat on my face together. Their combined weight that was also cutting off my oxygen supply was too much for me to bear for long. I gasped for air and started to tap on the floor so as to signal that I was ready. Kamla and Gayatri rubbed their asses on my face one final time and then got up, much to my relief. Mrs Lobo said, "Abdul would come to the centre to take you after some time. Why are you making it so difficult for you? Sign the document and the three cheques and get rid of your misery. This meagre amount of money is nothing for your father, he can earn it very soon."

I was broken, powerless and completely destroyed emotionally. I couldn't find any other way out of these horrible women and submitted to them. I put my signature in all the required documents and the three of them were so happy to be triumphant. Gayatri stripped me off her clothes and Kamla brought me water to wash my face and mouth. I sprayed my deodorant all over me to get rid of the stinky odour. I absolutely hated the sweat smell of Kamla or Gayatri now.

Mrs Lobo said, "Don't even try to report us to the police since that would bring out many other things that your father won't be able to handle. I have a record of the illegal transfer of money that your father's company does to avoid taxes. Besides, when everybody will ask what was the rich and privileged daughter of Me Bhargav doing in this basti with the factory labourers what would be your answer? Kamla and Gayatri will testify in court that you were having an affair with them. What would happen to your family's self-respect, think about it."

I had absolutely no reply to that and slowly went out of the basti to reach the gate near my coaching centre. Luckily all the students had left by then and Abdul was late that day so I managed to reach home without any concern. After having a thorough bath I slept till 9 PM when Tara woke me up for dinner. Seeing her I started to sob bitterly and told her everything.

Tara said, "Oh Aditi my baby, I am so sorry to hear your suffering. I wish I went there with you. Babe, your father is going to find out one day or the other about the money, so let us make up something to tell him. You can't afford to tell your parents about your sexual infatuation with the labourer woman."