Adjoining Hotel Room Stranger

Story Info
Man is taken in a hotel room by a stranger.
3.5k words
4.26
33.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

-This story is a fantasy, nothing more. It's not real, please don't leave feedback saying that you can't believe that this really happened. If you don't like gay sex or like reading about one man's sexual fantasies, please don't leave negative feedback because you were "surprised".

Sometimes it really pays to stay in a cheap hotel. I travel about half of every year and since my clients rarely complain about my expenses, I try to stay in medium-quality hotels. Not cheap one-level motels and not expensive boutique hotels, just regular, nice, medium-priced chain hotels. This trip would be a little different and I'll be staying in this cheap chain hotel every time I pass through that little town from now on.

I was driving from the Phoenix area back home to north of Milwaukee and as I was driving across Nebraska, I remembered a hotel that a friend had recommended. It was a chain hotel but a cheap one. They tried to make it look "cool" with modern finishes and touches and bold colors, but everything about it screamed cheap, cheap, cheap.

As it was a long drive from the southwest, I wanted to try to get to central Nebraska before stopping for the night. I remembered this hotel and that my friend had thought it was great so I thought I'd give it a shot. Thinking back now, I never gave a thought about him having a shaved head and not needing a blow dryer or even shampoo, neither of which were supplied in this cheap chain hotel. I bring my own soaps and bodywashes and shampoos and things like that anyway, but I didn't have a hair dryer as it's been a solid decade since I've been in a hotel without a hair dryer.

I decided to take a shower at night instead of the next morning so I could rush out while it was still dark to get a strong start to the long drive ahead of me the next day. Door-slamming in hotels is one thing that drives me crazy since I travel so much. People just let the door slam shut behind them and that's one of my pet peeves. Why would anyone do that?! The person in the neighboring room did that several times as he must have been making a few trips with luggage from his vehicle. It was an adjoining room so it had a door in the wall with locks on both sides and the rooms didn't have carpet so they were loud and somewhat cold. There was fake woodgrain vinyl flooring in these rooms so there wasn't much for sound control, I could almost hear the guy blinking his eyes next door. Annoying. I checked the lock on the adjoining room door, or I thought that I did.

I had already taken all of my clothes off and was lounging on the bed for a while watching tv and trying to relax from the horrible drive there (or, from the horrible drivers) from Phoenix and I started to get horny. That's not too shocking as I haven't been in a relationship in a couple of years and I usually took care of business in hotel rooms by myself. As in, jerking my cock and working myself into a frenzy until I shot a load of hot cum into the sink or shower.

I heard the neighboring guy in the room next door get into his bathroom and then his shower turned on. I couldn't believe that I could hear so clearly into the next room. What were these walls made of?! I started to think about him being all wet and slippery and whether he was working over his cock or not and if he was also horny or what he even looked like. Was he old? Young? Middle-aged? Black? White? I had no clue. I started stroking my cock and it was coming to attention. I'm a huge fan of cable tv car shows, like the one that I was watching as I was lying naked on the hotel bed stroking my cock, but I don't think that was it. I was thinking about the naked, wet, neighboring room guy and the shower happening next door.

I was getting worked up and then I started hearing noises from the shower, a couple of "farts" and a few throat-clearing snot-filled spits into the shower drain. Then some puckering sounds like when I'm fucking my ass with something, the suction sound when it's wet and fucking into my tight asshole. Moaning came next and more snagging spits, maybe spitting into his hand for lubrication? Then clearly he came, or I think that was what that final moaning sound related to. It almost sounded like two different voices but it was hard to tell.

I couldn't take anymore so I jumped into the stand-up shower stall in my hotel room and I was wishing that it had a hand-held sprayer. I'm addicted to spraying those on the underside of my cock and balls and blocking off part of the spray so it's concentrated on one side and spraying my asshole, almost like little needles of warm water shooting against my tender, sensitive asshole. It drives me almost insane to have that those hand-held showerheads spraying on my naughty parts and I cum every time.

There was a little built-in seat in one corner of the shower stall that was now nice and warm from the shower water spraying on it so I started humping against that while giving myself an enema with a water bottle filled with the warm shower water. I then switched to a round deodorant container and was driving that between my butt cheeks and teasing my tender, puckered, tight, pink asshole with the smooth, round head.

Since I bring my own travel-size containers of shampoo and conditioner, I was using some conditioner for lubrication for both my cock and the deodorant "dildo" that was now plunging into my abused, clean, and wet little asshole making those tight, wet puckering sounds as I pulled it all the way out of my tight little asshole and then plunged it back in again. I did that over and over again, thinking that it was a random stranger's cock raping into my poor little pink puckered asshole, Raping it, fucking into it hard, fucking the shit out of it even though I had just cleaned myself out. I knew that even without a hand-held shower sprayer I would cum very soon and I wanted to make just enough sound so the neighboring room resident knew that I was also having a good time in the shower and was nice and clean, so I kept going until I was shooting hot cum against the side of the shower stall.

"Ahhhhh... mmmmm...ohhhhh.. mmmmmm... uhhhhhh..." Now he knew.

I always rub a little baby oil on my body after taking a shower and I did that rather than using a towel to dry off. As always, I make sure that my asshole is well-lubricated with Vaseline, too. As a traveler, I've had some situations where I've been taken by horny strangers and raped and I've learned to be prepared with lubrication in my tight hole in case they start raping me without any lube. That's always a fantasy of mine, to be taken when I'm not expecting it.

Now, how to dry my hair. There was a wall unit with heat and AC, the typical hotel unit, close to the floor below the window. I thought I could crank the heat on and lie on the bed and dry my hair that way? I'd give it a shot. As I was still a little slippery from being wet and rubbing baby oil on myself, I put down two towels on the bed, but not before putting two pillows on top of each other and lying on them like I was going to fuck the shit out of those pillows. That was a great feeling lying on that bed totally naked and wet with my head hanging over the edge and humping into those pillows.

My cock started getting hard again and I was hanging one leg over the bottom edge of the bed and really getting into humping those pillows while the loud wall heater was on high and was pumping out nice warm air to dry my hair and I couldn't hear anything. I was fantasizing about someone coming into the room and raping my ass as I always do when I'm in hotels on the road. It's my biggest fantasy, being taken against my will by strangers who use me as their dirty sex toy.

As I was lying there humping those pillows with the heater blowing on my head as it was hanging over the side of the bed, I thought that I heard something but it sounded like someone just slammed their door again. A few seconds later I felt two hands on my waist!! Someone was in my room and had just grabbed onto my naked, wet, slippery waist! They held me down and were rubbing my back, legs, and naked ass cheeks with rough hands. Was this a maintenance worker from the hotel? My cock was poking out between my legs as I was lying hunched over those stacked pillows with my ass in a very dangerous position. It was almost as if I was asking to be fucked up the ass.

Then a hand came down on my slippery, wet left ass cheek! SLAP! SPANK! That had to have been loud in the other adjacent rooms. I felt something brush against my tender and tight asshole as my cheeks were being grabbed onto tightly and spread apart like someone trying to rip a phone book in half. The asshole rubbing kept up, just rubbing back and forth, in circles, probing but not penetrating. It was soft and hard at the same time, fatter and softer than the travel-sized deodorant dildo that I just used on it and thankfully I had lubricated it because it started sliding in! It went in slowly but it just kept going and going until this stranger had bottomed out their fat cock deep inside my poor little asshole! I could feel that he was naked and wet and was lying on top of me now - it was the shower cum neighbor guy from the adjacent room!

He heard me cum in the shower and knew that I could hear him cum in his shower and he was overwhelmed with the need to rape my asshole so he used a friend's key to open it and come into my room and rape me! I wanted to be raped by a stranger and that's exactly what I was getting now whether I wanted it or not! My asshole was getting raped by a random stranger who was going to give it quite an abusive workout and then fill it with their hot stranger sperm.

Of course, I did want to be raped and he knew it by how much lubrication I had in my asshole when he jammed his fingers in there and by how I was humping those pillows when he snuck into my room. He was about to abuse the shit out of my poor little tight asshole like it had never been abused before.

This naked and horny stranger started backing his cock all the way out of my ass and it felt like I was taking the biggest shit of my life, what a huge cock. Then he slowly slid it in again and he did that a few times before finally just lying on top of my back with his big cock jammed deep up inside of my ass. His full weight was on my naked and slippery back and ass cheeks with his cock impaled up my ass. He started fucking into my asshole as I was tightly held down over those stacked pillows with my ass cheeks in the air and my head towards the floor hanging over the side of the bed. He pushed my left leg over the bottom of the bed and crouched onto his shins and started hammering into my raped little asshole, fucking the shit out of it over and over again, using and abusing it like he was punishing me by raping my asshole.

He treated my asshole as a plaything, something to get his anger out on, slamming into it HARD and slapping it when he'd pull all the way out. SLAP! He'd slap my puffy, abused, raped asshole and then RAM his cock hard into it again all the way to his balls. He was fucking into my ass like it was the best feeling ever - and for me, it was.

With these paper-thin walls in this cheap chain hotel, could other rooms hear this guy raping into my asshole like I could hear him in the shower and clearly he heard me?

He flipped me over so my rock-hard cock was sticking straight up and he laid my ass on top of those stacked pillows and started fucking into my abused hole in that position, gripping my cock and stroking it as he kept up the abuse on my raped asshole. It was almost like he was trying to lift me off of the bed by my hard cock!

He lifted my legs in the air and put one on each side of his waist and pulled me down so my face was under his balls and ass and forced me to lick his asshole and jammed his cock into my mouth. He lifted my legs into the air and bent me back so he could abuse my asshole with his fingers and by spanking it while I was forced to lick his balls and asshole.

After a few minutes of that abuse, he grabbed my legs and put my head on the floor so I had to hold myself up with my hands upside down facing away from him and my ass was right at his waist height. He grabbed onto my legs and held onto them in the air and slid his fat cock down into my ass in that weird position! It really charged every atom in my asshole while he slid into my abused asshole in that upside down position. His cock was really stretching out my poor abused asshole in that position and I loved it.

He lifted me up by my legs and tossed me on the bed again so I was lying on my back and he stood on the floor and bent me backwards and started fucking into my asshole in that weird position. It was a first for me but it was really hot. I knew that he had cummed in his shower so I knew that he could and would go a long time before filling me with his angry hot sperm. I loved being raped by this stranger who I now saw was in his mid-40s and was some sort of worker or laborer, probably, due to his rough appearance. He had forearm tattoos and a shaved head and a really nice cock. There were several white pickups in the parking lot, this had to have been one of those guys.

He flipped me over onto my stomach and spanked my wet ass cheeks again and poked several fingers into my asshole, just playing with it as if it were a dirty sex toy. Then he picked me up like I was a feather and bent me in half and held onto me under one arm! My ass was sticking out and he punched his bunched up fingers into my abused little asshole! His cone-shaped fingers were punching into my raped asshole almost as if he was trying to get his whole hand in there. Then he would slap my sore, tight, puffy raped asshole and laugh, over and over again and jam his fingers into my ass and stretch it apart with his fingers and spit in there, was that the spitting sound that I heard in his shower?

He bent me over a puffy vinyl chair in the corner of the room so my feet were off of the floor and I had to hold onto the cushion with my hands to keep from falling over the front of the chair. He slapped my ass cheeks and slapped against my red, sore, puffy asshole and then RAMMED his fat cock back into my throbbing, raped, slippery, dripping asshole and continued to rape the shit out of my sore asshole. It was great and I wanted and deserved that treatment by this horny, dirty, abusive stranger.

Then, he picked me up and tossed me back onto the bed and adjusted me so I was jackknifed on top of those stacked pillows again and started slam-fucking into my poor little raped asshole again. He was lying on my back with his full weight so just his hips were slamming down into me over and over again. SLAM, SLAM, SLAM, SLAP, SLAP, SLAP, the sound of his balls slapping into my poor abused body was loud. The slapping sound of his wet stomach and balls slapping against my wet abused body made a loud slapping sound, the other rooms must have wondered what was going on in there.

His cock was sliding in and out and in and out, hard and fast, hard and deep, then all the way out until my winking, abused puffy hole puckered up and closed and then he would SLAM back into it all the way again and laugh. He had to have had no feeling in his cock from just having cummed in his shower a few minutes earlier. He'd pull his raping cock out all the way and SLAM it back in again all the way up to his tight balls just as my sore, gaping abused asshole was winking shut again. I gave myself a couple of good enemas in the shower stall but he had to have shit on the end of his cock he was so deep up inside my anal cavity.

I was clenching my butt cheeks and trying to make my asshole even tighter than it was. I reached back and probed his asshole with my fingers and was slapping his wet ass cheeks and pulling on his ass cheeks to drive his cock even deeper into me. I was trying to get him to unload his dirty hot sperm deep in my shit chute and it worked. After a few minutes of that horrible but needed and deserved abuse of my raped asshole, and by sticking my fingers in his asshole, it finally worked. He rammed his fat cock all the way up into my slippery chute and he started spurting ropes of hot cum into my ass!

"Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming! I'm filling your raped little abused asshole with my hot cum, you dirty bastard! I just came in the shower but I still have a lot of cum that's filling your ass. You have such a tight little asshole, it feels so good to have it wrapped around my cock like a vice! It was so fun to rape your little asshole, I can't wait to do that again! Spanking it when it was winking shut at me and then slamming into it all the way to my balls. You deserved to be raped like this, we saw you in the parking lot and asked for the adjoining room and my friend at the front desk gave me the key so we could fuck the shit out of your ass and use and abuse you like a dirty sex toy!"

I couldn't help myself, I was so horny I said, "Do it! Fill my raped little pink, puffy asshole! Fuck into me as you're cumming into me, slide that fat cock in and out as it's unloading all of that sweet dirty hot sperm deep into my colon! You're giving me a cum enema, I love it. I bet that you have shit on your cock you were driving so deeply into my poor little tight asshole. I hope you can rape me again before we both leave in the morning! Please rape me again but first slap my abused puffy asshole before your hot cum leaks out. When it starts leaking out, catch it and make me drink it, then fill my raped and abused asshole with your dirty hot piss!"

"Oh, I'll be raping your asshole again, we're just getting started with you. We have all night to fuck the shit out of your tight little hole. It loves to be abused and we're doing to abuse the shit out of it, literally. I'd love to fill it with piss, too. You're a sexy hot fuck toy, we're going to abuse you like you've never been abused before and you'll love every minute of it."

"We're just getting started? Is there someone else in your room?"

Then I heard the door open again...