Adjunct - Claire at the Surgery Pt. 02

Story Info
Marion manipulates Claire, Jane is humiliated once more.
6.7k words
4.26
21.7k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaneBirch
JaneBirch
154 Followers

It has strong fetish content in it, so if that's not your thing please move on to something else. All characters are well over 18.

Friday

I hardly slept on the Thursday night. My mind was in turmoil. In the space of less than 24 hours, I'd ignored the express wishes of my partner Fay, witnessed a totally inappropriate medical exam, and signed myself up to further humiliations and embarrassments at the hands of Marion Palmer.

The icing on that sordid cake, was the opportunity to get close to Claire, a beautiful young woman that Marion was about to hire as her assistant. I ought to have been disgusted with myself, but curiously I wasn't. Instead I was loving every minute of being under Marion's spell again. I was going to do what was being asked of me... I would be the "model" patient for Claire's technical assessment.

I wanted to avoid talking to Fay for as long as possible. I didn't want to lie to her. I hoped she was so busy on her course she hadn't got time to think about me....

I arrived at the Surgery at 1.30pm as I'd been instructed. Over simple grey underwear I wore my black wool knee length skirt, charcoal hold ups, a slate coloured blouse and black single breasted jacket. I topped this with my new navy overcoat.

As instructed, I'd neither washed or shaved. I was worried that Marion and Claire would be able to smell me. I'd become very aroused listening to Claire being examined the previous day, and I was still on my period...

Finally, before leaving the flat, I downed a pint of water so my bladder would be full, as required.

***

Marion escorted me down to Treatment Room 1. She was in her customary black Matron's dress and black wool stockings. She seemed extremely excited about something, more than just anticipation.

"Jane, I checked your file again this morning. Are your safe words to be Mustard and Beetroot still?"

"Yes Matron."

"Good. Now tell me one other thing before Claire arrives. Do you wish to be hooded to preserve your identity, or would you prefer to see what is going on? You seemed very interested in watching yesterday...."

"Oh...um... yes well I suppose I was, so if it's alright perhaps I could be unhooded, a neighbour who sometimes volunteers to help..?" I replied with a smile.

"A neighbour who's a patient I think.... that'll be much the best. I'm sure it will be more pleasurable for you if you know what I mean... patients need a hands on approach after all..

I want to share one interesting thing I found out overnight Jane. I discovered that the Helen who deflowered Claire may well have been one of her tutors at University. If I can prove that, that really could make for a very interesting situation. Just imagine if I could lure her here....exposing all that professional impropriety could make for some exquisite discomfort for both Claire and this Helen...."

"I thought you were looking for an assistant though Matron? It sounds like Claire will be more of a victim than an assistant..."

"Jane it's really very simple, I'm surprised you need me to tell you. I thought you'd experienced enough to understand my methods. All of us have weaknesses, but some of us can't confront them for whatever reason. My job is to exploit the weakness, and through pain and pleasure ultimately strengthen the patient..

Claire will be as much a patient as a member of staff. She has a lot to learn.

Right, time to hurry up, she'll be here soon."

I was ordered to strip down to my undies, leaving my stockings on. Fortunately the Treatment room was warm, as the weather outside was becoming wintry, with snow flakes swirling around in the wind... Soon I was clamped back into the oak chair facing the examining bench. Marion wheeled the screen away, so Claire would see me immediately she entered the room.

"Do you still have those pale blue panties with you by any chance?" Marion asked as she adjusted the leather cuffs that now secured my calves to the legs of the chair...

"They're in my purse Matron. I'm afraid I didn't get round to washing them, I forgot all about them."

"Unwashed is how I wanted them Jane. I'll just put them back where they were then," and with that Marion opened the pale blue lace panties out and re-secured them to my nose so the gusset lay against my nostrils. The pungent smell of dried pee returned to assault my senses...

***

I waited a considerable time for Marion and Claire to return to the Treatment room. My bladder was starting to complain about my reckless water consumption, and my bum was numb again.

***

"...So now we've done your blood tests we can complete the final bit of your assessment, which I'm sure you'll remember was your anal exam and then we can do your practical assessment.

Please come and say hello to Jane, who will be helping us with that today. Jane's a close neighbour and has been a patient here for about 6 months. She's undergone various therapies that have enhanced her sexual self haven't you Jane?.....Jane this is my new assistant Claire."

"Well hello," I said, the best I could.

Claire didn't even get past the introductions before squealing...."But they're my panties Matron....oh my God... how embarrassing..

And she's fastened to that chair....is that normal here...?"

"Don't be so prudish Claire. I find intimate smells are a powerful stimulus with my patients. Jane will be getting wet from the smell of your spendings, so they're actually helping prepare her for what's to come. And she's secured to the chair for her own safety. She has two safe words for you to remember. If she uses the word Mustard, she is getting close to her limits so it would be best to either give her a rest or change your approach. If she uses the word Beetroot, she wants immediate release from her bonds and the session is suspended. Do you understand that."

"Yes perfectly, I'm experienced in the use of safe words, we used them in our research projects," she replied.

"Good, now if you don't mind, just slip those clothes off and then we can begin..."

Claire was wearing a plaid skirt and black blazer on top of a simple white blouse. She had low heeled black pumps on her feet and black woollen tights. Modestly, she turned away from me and undressed down to her white lace bra and thong.

Her bottom was full and round and close to perfect. Buttocks white as snow, the strap of the thong buried deeply in her crack, just a hint of red fur bristling around. I could see one faded bruise on each cheek just above the horizontal crease... I wondered what had caused them..

"Thong off please, and on the bench on all fours if you'd be so kind?" Marion's cheeks were flushed, she was savouring the moment...

Claire leaned round as she climbed on to the bench and deposited the small white scrap in my lap. How I wished I was free to pick it up and swop it for the blue bikinis still adhering to my nose.

"They were clean on an hour ago, so I doubt there's anything much for you to perve on Jane," she said in a rather haughty tone.

"I'm not...," but my embarrassment stopped me from finishing...

Marion guided Claire up on to the bench in front of me, her head to the far end and her open thighs less than a metre away.

"And open those thighs now please Claire so I can get to work," Marion said, and in her left hand I could see a small metal speculum.

"I'll just pop some lube on to ease it's passage...sorry no pun intended.."

Marion pulled a pair of white nitrile gloves on to her hands. Claire waited, silent and still. She winced markedly as Marion eased first a large dollop of lube and then the long cold metal fingers of the speculum into her rectum. Marion spun the wheel to open her up,

"That's much more like it, Claire. Your bowels are nicely empty. What sort of enema did you give yourself?"

"Just peppermint soap Matron. I find it does the job very well...."

"Yes, indeed. Tell me what other recipes were you taught to use whilst you were training?"

"Well, for normal enemas we used Epsom salts, Chamomile, Lemon juice or Saline. We tried a couple of others for high enemas. Organic coffee of course and Urine. My tutor was also very interested in the efficacy of Fleet enemas. We researched around six commercially available products, the results were quite revealing."

"How interesting, we must discuss your findings at some point.

Now I just need to take a look at your anus, your rectum looks perfectly normal."

Marion closed the fingers of the speculum and slowly eased it out. Putting it aside she went to a cupboard and returned holding a small plastic bag. Opening it out she retrieved a large stump of fresh ginger. The skin had been peeled and the body shaped into a three inch bullet with a retaining flange carved into the end. It glistened with fresh juice.

With no warning Marion pulled Claire's buttocks apart and pushed the ginger firmly into her anus.

"Oh...oh...uumph!" Claire exclaimed. Marion turned and looked at me, a wicked smile on her face. There was a pause, and then the ginger started it's devilish work on her insides.....

"Err Matron...I have an unpleasant burning sensation in my bottom. Have you mistakenly put something on that plug you have just inserted into me.. ohh dear...it really stings..."

Claire's predicament worsened quickly as her sphincters pressed on the root and the juice was forced out. She started to fidget and whimper.

"Patience Claire, this is a small treatment that I find enhances the appearance of the anus when I am examining it..."

"But it REALLY stings, Matron please....I can't bear it..."

"Nonsense young woman, of course you can. It's merely a ginger fig, used in medicine for hundreds of years. A little bit more resolve from you please, it'll soon be over."

Claire whimpered and fidgeted some more. Marion meanwhile went to a drawer and returned with what looked like two small hair trimmers and a small plastic bag.

"Matron pleeeeaasse...my poor bottom feels like it's on fire...."

"Very well...but really I thought you were made of stronger stuff. Turn over and put your legs in the stirrups and I'll remove it."

Claire did as she was told, whimpering as she did. Her face was flushed pink and there were tears in her eyes.

Marion then put her left hand on Claire's stomach to hold her.

"Right now you pull your cheeks apart....yes like that...and now out it comes..."

Like a conjuror Marion pulled the offending root out of Claire's core and waved it in front of her....

"There."

"Thhhank you..." she blubbered, and immediately felt for her anal rosette to try and soothe it.

Marion fetched her small wheeled stool and positioned it between Claire's open legs. She then wheeled a spot light over and turned it on. Claire's genitalia were flooded in white light. Her intense orange carpet of hair was now in full view. Such was it's density, her labia and clitoris were completely obscured, as was her anus.

"I can't possibly see what I need to see with all this in the way," Marion said, running her gloved fingers into the lush curls and pulling it.

Claire squealed.

"Some of it is going to have to come off."

"But..."

"No buts, Claire.."

She picked up the small white hair trimmer and switched it on. It hummed menacingly.

She swept the blades down following the contour of Claire's thighs from below her pubic bone to her perineum. The trimmer cut the first swathe away and the little bundle of pubes tumbled to the floor. A few more deft movements and the lower part of Claire's vulva was revealed.

"Pull those cheeks apart now Claire..."

Claire fumbled and slowly obliged. More sweeps of the trimmer and her rosette could be clearly seen, swollen and pink from the effects of the burning ginger fig. Marion put one trimmer down and picked up the other...

"There - that's better already, far more hygienic. I'm just going to use this little epilator to clean you up."

She switched the epilator on and steered the rotating discs towards the stubble on Claire's vulva. The motor whined crudely.

"Brace yourself Claire, this will probably hurt a little.."

Claire flinched and wriggled and yowled as Marion mercilessly ran over the tender skin around her anus and lower labia. The machine did it's worst and the protruding hairs were ripped out. I shuddered imagining the agony this was causing and prayed I would not have to endure the same fate...

"There. All done, well at least for now. Right pull those cheeks wide apart as wide as you can so I can get a good look at you."

Claire - still sniffing and whimpering, reluctantly showed herself once more. Around her deep pink anal whorl the hairless delicate skin looked flushed and sore. The epilator had done it's work...

Marion leaned forwards and prodded Claire's anus, and then, with no warning, pushed her index finger deep inside.

Claire howled in protest. Marion withdrew her finger and pulling the gloves off her hands stood up.

"All done Claire, you're reasonably healthy, thank you. I suggest you put some cream on later to reduce the swelling, and be sure to exfoliate your skin regularly if you don't want ingrown hairs. They get so easily infected in the anal area as you probably know. Nothing's more painful than infected hair follicles there." There was a note of glee in Marion's voice, she was so sadistic..

Now turn over."

Claire quietly did as she was told. Her face was flushed crimson.

"Oh and by the way, one small thing I wanted to check Claire. What was the instrument of punishment that was applied to your bottom recently that caused those fading bruises?"

Claire's composure was floored momentarily. She seemed to gasp for air as she thought about what to reply. Eventually she said, "It was a cane Matron.."

"I see," replied Marion and paused a second before coming back again and asking, "And would it have been Helen, who you spoke of yesterday that administered the blows?"

"Yes Maam, I mean Matron, it was Helen, but she didn't mean to hurt me. It was a mistake, she said it was a mistake...."

"I see Claire. Well never mind, the bruises are nearly gone now, so no permanent damage eh?"

"Yes Matron...I mean no Matron..."

Marion started clearing up. She carefully swept up the small pile of ginger pubes that had fallen to the floor and placed them in a small ziploc plastic bag.

Claire levered herself forward off the bench. I was only inches away from her crudely depilated pussy as she did. It had symmetrical prominent inner lips, delicate and alluring even though her clitoris was still hidden in fur. My juices were starting to run from all the visual stimuli. If my panties were going to be removed, Claire and Marion would see it in a moment.

***

"So now we need to have a look at your practical skills," Marion said lightly having finished tidying up.

"Nearly all of my patients at The Firs Claire come to me after personal recommendation and are both self referred and paying privately. Standards are therefore of the utmost importance.

Frequently there is some sexual dysfunction they are seeking to overcome. This can be for a variety of reasons, typically an inadequate or unfaithful partner, the seed-corn of a sexual orientation issue that needs to be explored, or a fetish that they need to indulge in.

Our job is to disentangle all the psychological baggage and historical damage, indulge their fantasies or even create them, and set them on to a more fulfilling path.

We, who work here, must be neither judgemental or indiscreet, unless there are legal imperatives. Does that make sense Claire?"

I could not believe the audacity of Marion. She'd become sanctimonious and clearly amnesiac. She was almost delusional with her lies..

"Yes Matron, perfectly clear," Claire responded, her self confidence returning.

"And are you still interested in joining me as my assistant?"

"Yes Matron, I think it sounds interesting, even exciting."

"Good. You may get dressed again."

We watched as she put her blouse, skirt and tights and shoes back on. I was sorry her best features were covered up again...

"So let's turn our attention to Jane."

Marion turned to me, leant down and removed the clip and then Claire's panties from my nose.

"Jane came to me with latent lesbian tendencies, and a desire to discover her limits. She also has a deeply submissive side to her character she enjoys exploring. Over the last months she has had her boundaries pushed quite hard. She even submitted to my desire for her hair to be cropped short - I wanted her to remove the stereotypical gender norms and free her ambition.

This has been partially successful, but she has not reached her potential quite yet.

Today I want you to delve a little bit into one of her little insecurities, but first I want to assess your ability in a more basic skill.

Jane, when I release your arms and legs please remove your knickers and hand them to Claire."

When I stood up, I found that my limbs were numb, and my balance so impaired that the simple job of peeling my panties off was quite difficult. Eventually I handed them to Claire and settled back down in the chair. I watched as Claire took them and inverted them. Sure enough there was a small amount of discharge from my pussy in the gusset and Claire did not hesitate to show it to Marion.

"Matron look at this!" she exclaimed.

"As I told you Claire, Jane is easily aroused, especially by one as beautiful as you...

Now Jane please remove your tampon and hand it to Claire."

Marion was keen to humiliate me in front of Claire...I did what was required, and in doing so realised my poor bladder was close to bursting.

"Matron I need to relieve myself."

"Absolutely not Jane. You're always going on about needing to pee, you need to strengthen those pelvic floor muscles of yours. You need to do your Kegel exercises every day. You'll find them extremely helpful. You're weak willed."

She went over to one of the cupboards by the sink, ran some water in a bowl and put it on a side table near the chair. Handing Claire soap, scissors and a razor she simply said,

"Now Claire, shave her."

Claire stood still for a moment, and then said.

"Do you mean her legs or her armpits or her pubic hair?"

"Leave her armpits, but everything else should be completely bald."

Marion helped me on to the examining bench. My legs were soon in the stirrups, which she pulled wide apart so I was lewdly exposed.

"Secure her legs and arms Claire. You don't want her wriggling about do you?"

Claire was handed six leather straps which Claire placed and tightened around my ankles, thighs and wrists. Marion checked each one was tight, adjusting the buckles at least another notch.

I was soon trussed like a chicken, quite unable to move anything below my shoulders. My clit started to tingle with excitement, Marion had me where she wanted me once more...

Claire ruffled and teased my fleece, pulling the hairs on my labia apart to reveal my core. She then picked up the scissors and like a barber approaching a customer, started opening and closing the blades as they approached their quarry.

You're by no means my first Jane, so please try and relax."

It took her nearly twenty minutes to rid me of my bush and a few minutes longer to satisfy herself that my legs were smooth too. My main concern through all of it was my poor bladder that was on the point of releasing its golden contents. Claire pulled the skin around my mound and vulva incessantly as she worked. My bladder muscles became so sore I was in agony.

Marion danced around, collecting hair clippings occasionally, a look of delight all over her face. When she wan't doing that she just stood and stared at my pubis...

JaneBirch
JaneBirch
154 Followers
12