Adjunct - Claire at the Surgery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claire eventually stood back to admire her handiwork.

"There, not one nick." she said triumphantly.

"I'll release the straps now Jane. On to your knees so I can clean your arse hole up," her educated accent at odds with her use of the vernacular.

I did as I was told, relieved that most of the ordeal was over, but then Marion intervened.

"I would like you to use the Epilator on her bottom Claire. Your skill with a razor is adequate but I'd like to see how well you can handle the epilator too."

If I'd been worried about my bladder whilst being shaved, the epilator introduced a new source of discomfort. Apart from the noise, it felt like a nest of wasps had settled on the skin of my poor behind....

Hundreds of small stings assaulted my delicate folds as each small hair was torn out at the follicle by the ghastly machine...

Then she caught the skin between the discs on the machine. I howled with pain...and momentarily my resolve let go...

A stream of pee burst out of me, splashing down onto the bench with such force that it splashed in all directions. The relief was heavenly, so much so that I had no desire to stop....

"You've done it again Jane.....stop it now...!" Marion screamed....

But I was in ecstasy with the relief, so I was in no rush....It was also strangely erotic, I felt like an animal, just letting go because I wanted to and ignoring all sense of decency.....

"Jane stop immediately!" Marion howled as a vicious swat landed on my right bottom cheek.

It had the desired effect. I contracted my pelvic floor muscles as hard as I could, and the flow stopped. I climbed off the bench and stood in front of them both.

Whilst not soaked, they were both fairly wet, Claire's blouse was translucent in places.

"I'm sorry Matron, the epilator discs caught in my folds, and the shock made me lose control..."

"That's not true Jane, you lost control deliberately," Claire said defiantly.

"Shut up, both of you. You both will be punished. Claire go and fetch cloths from the second drawer down and clean the mess up. Jane, you can get back on the bench, I want you sitting with your legs in the stirrups."

I did as I was told sat and waited, my bladder muscles pleasantly relieved of their burden. Marion was out of sight and Claire on her hands and knees mopping up.

Marion reappeared holding something wrapped in plastic.

"Claire, we'll assume that the depilation part of the treatment is over.

I now want you to plug Jane's anus, and to avoid any more accidents, I want her catheterised with this."

"Yes Matron, I'l just go and wash up first."

"But I don't need a catheter, my bladder's no longer full," I said.

"Not full yet...," Marion said icily, and the intent of her latest treatment started to dawn on me...She re-buckled the straps on my legs and arms. I was immobilised again.

Claire reappeared. She was now wearing a plastic apron and elbow length black nitrile gloves. In one hand she had a pair of large pair of forceps that held a cotton swab, and in the other, the orange rubber catheter with it's attachments...

"This will feel little cold Jane," Claire said, and instantly the antiseptic swab was forced between my nether lips. I flinched, Marion smiled...

"I have decided to be kind to you Jane. I know I've never had to catheterise you before, so Claire will use a medium diameter. I much prefer to use a large diameter catheter on my incontinent patients. Getting the tube end through the sphincter becomes a lot more challenging, to the point that the patient remembers the experience more vividly shall we say..."

"But I'm not incontinent Matron..." I said weakly, knowing that complaint was futile.

Claire discarded the forceps and adjusted the syringe hanging from one end of the catheter. Satisfied, she then applied a dab of lube to the other end of the tube.

"This might hurt a little," she said.

I winced as the tube found the end of my urethra and would have done a backward somersault if I hadn't been secured when she bludgeoned the catheter up and past the sphincter. When she depressed the plunger of the small syringe there was a strange floaty sensation deep inside, but the pain was over...

Claire stood back to admire her handiwork, Marion leant forward to inspect...

"Good Claire good. Always worth giving the catheter a little tug after you've inflated, just to make sure its seated properly."

I winced as she then demonstrated by giving the catheter tube a firm tug.

"Now attach the forceps to the tube Claire."

Claire did as she was told though I could not see what was going on...

"So Jane, this should overcome your inability to hold your pee. The balloon in the catheter is now inflated inside your bladder so you can't expel it.

Your punishment for incontinence will be administered by Claire. She will fill your bladder back up and then put you through your paces using this rather lovely quirt.

I will just go and find the liquid Claire, whilst I'm doing that, select a butt plug from the bottom drawer and insert it into her."

Marion disappeared again down to the far end of the room.

Claire selected a heart jewelled shiny chrome plug. After applying some lube, she then twisted and turned the bulbous end round and round until it was forced in. I was beginning to feel full down there again..

Claire stood over me and waited, her eyes transfixed by my denude mons and the prominent clitoral hood now revealed.

"I thnk half a litre will do," Marion said casually as she reappeared holding two full large glass syringes. The contents were golden yellow...I didn't need to ask what it was...Marion was going to fill my bladder up with urine, the only question was who's was it..?

Claire attached the first of the glass syringes to the catheter and then Marion leant over, and the small pair of plastic forceps were opened.

I sat and watched, almost like a willing spectator, but nervous of what was going to be done. Marion fussed around Claire, making sure everything was properly seated, and then told her to proceed. Claire firmly pushed the syringe's plunger and the liquid flowed into me. I felt little, just that the liquid was cold.... Claire closed the forceps and then changed the syringe.

It was the second syringeful that caused more discomfort. My poor bladder started to feel full again, and there was nothing I could do about it. By the time the second syringe was emptied and the forceps clamped shut I felt the familiar twinges of discomfort of a full bladder, aggravated by the plug in my rectum. My lower abdomen was stretched tight. It looked huge and vulnerable now my pubic hair had been shaved.

"Excellent Claire, very nicely done," Marion purred. "Now on to your hands and knees Jane," Marion said, unbuckling the straps once more, "but keep those knees well apart."

I struggled to turn over, trying carefully not to disturb the catheter.

"Now drop on to your elbows Jane, yes like that... good," Marion was now enjoying my predicament more and more.

"And now 24 strokes with the quirt Claire.. Five to each buttock five to each inner thigh and the last four on her cunt," Marion's voice was shrill with excitement.

Claire laid on the first of the strokes. She had clearly used a quirt before as she hit my poor buttocks with venomous urgency. As the tempo of the blows increased I started to squeal with pain and made to get up.

"Still Jane, or the number will double..." Marion barked. I resumed my position and waited for Claire to strike again.

Nothing happened for a few moments and then cool fingers gently stroked my fesses and burrowed down into my crack.

"She's damp Matron, but the catheter's not leaking..." Claire reported, clearly pleased with herself.

"I'm not surprised. Jane's a wanton slut when she's being dominated.

Finish her off Claire, but make sure she does not come."

Claire needed no second invitation. Immediately the quirt found my left inner thigh and I yelped. The second blow quickly followed and then the third. I had no time to compose myself between the blows but instinctively made to close my legs.

"Keep those thighs apart Jane...I've warned you," Marion barked once more.

I did my best and all would have probably ended well if the quirt had not then been aimed at my poor pussy. The shock of the first blow caught me off guard, and Claire's aim was true. I collapsed on to the bench and the quirt got tangled in the catheter. Claire, not thinking, pulled it free, and in doing so dislodged the plastic forceps.

My bladder immediately started to empty it's contents. Marion shouted, Claire shrieked, but it was all to no purpose. In less than twenty seconds, the half litre of urine that had been so carefully pumped ito me was discharged on to the bench and the floor around it. I had disgraced myself again, but at least this time it had been out of my control...

***

Marion was enraged by what had happened. I was ordered to get dressed and get out and I needed no further invitation. Clnaire gently deflated the balloon inside my bladder and removed the catheter. As she did so Marion vented the full force of her anger on her.

"We will attend to your clumsiness this evening Claire. How could you be śo stupid. Prepare yourself for punishment in your bedroom at 7 o'clock sharp. I expect you to be naked as the day you were born. Those fading bruises on your ass will have many more for company by the time you go to bed tonight."

Marion's rage was so intense, I hurried to dress and leave without saying another word. I was a bit soggy down below, so I left the blue panties and the thong on the floor.

As I let myself out of The Firs and headed round to the flat I realised that I'd now completed two of the four sessions Marion and I'd agreed on, and also I still had the butt plug in my rectum.

***

I made my way to my bathroom shortly before 7pm, carefully avoiding switching the light on. If I was right and Claire had been allocated the room I thought she would be, it was right opposite my bathroom window. I would be able to see in, provided the drapes weren't closed.

I'd spent the previous two hours bathing my sore behind and putting some tea tree lotion on my poor pussy. Claire's aggression with the quirt had certainly inflamed my skin even if she had been expert with the razor.

I enjoyed the sensation of having no pubic hair once more. My clit, always prominent, was no longer protected by a cushion of fur and would rub against my undies...Hopefully Fay would forgive me for my indiscretions and enjoy the sensation of it rubbing against hers too...

Sure enough a few moments before 7pm, the room opposite my bathroom was flooded in light and Marion appeared. It looked like she had been out as she was wearing an overcoat, scarf and gloves. She also appeared to be carrying a suitcase which she put on the bed.

She removed her coat and accessories and then started to undress. I had a very clear view standing in the bath and looking through the small open window vent, she was no more than 4 metres away.

Marion opened the suitcase and started to pull out the contents.

There were some evil looking crocodile clips, handcuffs, a tawse and numerous canes, from whippy to substantial. Each was placed on to the bed. Next she produced a ball gag a large jewelled butt plug and an finally an anal beaded dildo. This last item looked particularly unpleasant as it was some 8 inches long an the diameter of the balls increased in size from small at the tip to truly huge at the base.

Claire appeared. She was wearing a long maroon velvet dressing gown with white lace trimmed lapels. She stood a little way back from the window, her eyes transfixed on the implements arranged on the bed. How I wished I could hear exactly what they were talking about, but the bedroom window was firmly closed.

Claire soon discarded the dressing gown. She was naked underneath save for a small white thong, it's size inadequate as tufts of ginger curls poked out from the top and the sides.

She was clearly anxious about Marion's instruments of correction. Her face was pale, and the frantic movement of her arms and hands made it obvious she was pleading with Marion for leniency.

Then momentarily both of them disappeared out of sight, reappearing slightly stooped and dragging an item of furniture right in front of the window. When they stood back I could see It was a small, leather covered, vaulting horse with sturdy splayed wooden legs

Claire carried on with her verbal remonstrations, until Marion's patience snapped and she grabbed one of the canes off the bed and with an angry scything swish laid it on to Claire's behind. She must have missed Claire's bountiful arse as after the blow had struck Claire grabbed the back of her thighs and collapsed on to the floor.

Marion stood over Claire, who was out of sight, and admonished her. I could hear her loud voice through the glass though I could not discern the words.

After a short pause, Claire got back on her feet, and using both hands lowered her thong till it fell to the floor. She stood naked, her hands by her sides and with her head bowed, the fight clearly knocked out of her. Only contemplation of the rigours to come were left for her. Her proud breasts displayed engorged pink nipples, and her lush red curls a beacon of fire at the meeting of her thighs. Even in torment she looked exquisite...

Marion, flushed in the face with excitement, started to prepare Claire for her punishment. The ball gag was first, double buckled round her head trapping her glorious mane of red hair. Next came the handcuffs. There were two pairs, and one of each pair was ratcheted tightly to her wrists, leaving the other cuff hanging down.

Marion then picked up the crocodile clips. They were chromed and had metal jaws. She waved them in front of Claire's face before kneeling down and securing them to Claire's inner lips. A howl reached my ears as each one was attached to it's tender target.

Satisfied with her preparations Marion then made Claire bend over the horse, and knelt down out of sight to attach the handcuffs to the legs.

Claire's behind was now pulled tight over the top of the horse and the treasures between them came into view. Marion made Claire part her legs widely and then knelt down out of sight. I presumed this was to attach Claire's ankles to the horse too. The final act of preparation was Marion forcing the gusset of the thong under Claire's nostrils and pinning it to her nose.

I was destined to have a grandstand view of Claire's violation. Marion now had Claire exactly where she wanted her, tied up and compliant.

I counted 30 strokes in total. Ten with the tawse, ten with the thin cane an ten more with the largest cane.

There were initally howls as each swing struck Claire's bottom cheeks. Marion was a skilled applicator so the red lines from the tawse were tightly grouped. Marion paused when she had finished to ensure the full pain from the salvo of blows fully developed. Her long fingers careessed Claire's suffused cheeks lightly and then pinched the darkest marks cruelly....Claire howled, and my fingers found their way down to my clit...

The thin cane blows initially left thin white marks in Claire's reddened cheeks. I heard no sound, it was like a silent movie show of severe domination. By the time Marion put the thin cane aside, Claire's reddened cheeks were decorated with thin red tramlines. These were tightly grouped on the fullest part of her bottom cheeks and looked angry and blistered.

But it was the thick cane that did the greatest damage. Marion, ever the sadist, reserved Claire's most vulnerable areas for it's venom. At least half the swots were directed with terrifying accuracy at the crease of Claire's buttocks where they joined the thighs....

Claire's stifled screams followed each blow, and after the last one, spurts of urine erupted from deep within Claire's bottom crease, as she lost control of her bladder. Marion evaded the little fountain, discarded the cane and spanked Claire's ass with a salvo of blows until she stopped.

As if this wasn't enough to earn Claire's complete submission Marion then pulled two chairs to the front of the horse and stood on them, one leg on each. Even though she now partially blocked my view of Claire I could guess her intent. Four firm taps of the cane were aimed at poor Claire's vulva, now exposed and vulnerable following her earlier shearing. The screams through the ball gag were pitiful, but the greatest scream of all came after the final swot of the cane which was directed right on to Claire's tightest opening......

Marion got down off the chairs and moved them aside. She stood back and spent some moments admiring her handiwork. It was a shocking sight. Both the fullest part of Claire's poor bottom and the delicate under curves now had crimson tramlines and blisters. Claire was going to feel those for many days to come.

The biggest humiliation of all was the small trail of brown liquid that could be seen on the inside of her thighs. Despite Claire's earlier attention to her inner cleanliness, the last impact had loosened her bowels and she'd fouled herself after the cane had struck her anus...

That final vision tipped my mounting excitement over the edge and I fingered myself to an immense orgasm.

***

Later, recovered but feeling slightly guilty about bringing myself off from the thrill of Marion's sadistic treatment of Claire, I took a leisurely bath.

Lying in the steamy room, with bubbles caressing my skin and soothing my injuries, i pondered on how I could get Claire out of The Firs and in to my flat. I so wanted to be alone with her...

There was not much time before Fay returned for the weekend, and there was going to be some trouble there too.

My denuded mons and any vestigial marks from my earlier punishment would give the game away to Fay immediately.

What would she do?

Why was Marion always able to trump my affection for Fay? The answers to those questions would soon be revealed.

I pulled the plug out and stood up and reached for the towel.

As I stepped out of the bath I glanced out of the window once more. Claire's bedroom was in darkness. Marion's sadistic desires had been assuaged...

To be continued...


12