Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 01

Story Info
Bea needs a "Bea"havior adjustment.
6k words
4.55
21.4k
17

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes: This is my first story, and my first story of Bea with a plan for multiple parts. Bea is a willful slave that needs a "Bea"havior adjustment and her Sir makes sure that adjustment happens.

We have been playing this game, you and I, for some time now; our unconventional but amicable Fuck Slut/Slave relationship. Together we have dubbed me as "FS". We have scheduled visits during which time I am completely yours to use and command. During the separation periods, I have my freedom to do as I please. You have imposed some limits to my freedom that I have agreed to follow, including assignments and rules to abide by. We even sometimes have remote sessions when you're absent, but essentially, I can be my own slutty self.

I am a type A personality, which can make me quite willful and disobedient to the point of being insolent at times. I consistently ignore assignments and break rules both in your absence and more recently in your presence. I can't help but challenge your desire to control me which makes me difficult to handle part time. I also know you are determined to get me under control.

You've been away the last few weeks and I had been having some fun with a regular fuck buddy. I enjoy the way he uses me and leaves. I know I am nothing but holes to him. We had just finished a fun-filled fuck session, and he was zipping his pants to leave when my phone dinged with a notification. It was a message of your impending arrival on Thursday. It's Sunday, but my fuck buddy knows this is the last time he will be seeing me for a while. My fuckbuddy drops his pants, puts his hand behind my neck and guides my face to his cock. He is determined to use all of my holes one more time.

Monday you message me that I am to be chaste until your arrival and request I take a week vacation starting the following Monday for your visit. No fuck buddies, no toys, and no touching myself. I am to set up all toys and restraints for use during your visit.

On Thursday you start by messaging me your arrival time and instructions. I work from home and will be finishing work just before the time you arrive. I will have 30 minutes to prepare and I am to clean up, strip fully, don my collar, put on wrist and ankle cuffs, have a leash by my side, and grab a connecting clip. Once that is completed, I am to use a sharpie to place arrows pointing at all the holes that have been used in your absence including the word "Reclaim x" and number of times each hole has been used in your absence. You also request the words "Cum and Ass Cleaner" near my mouth, "Used Slut" on my breasts, and "Sir's Unworthy Fuck Slave" on my torso..

After work, I pop out of my chair and get moving, knowing tardiness will get me punished severely. I completed my preparation with little time to spare; laying out the requested restraints and impact toys on the living room table and took a position in the middle of the living room floor naked, on my knees with my thighs spread, hands clipped behind my back, breasts pushed forward and eyes down. Then I waited.

You came in. You take your time as you go about settling in from your long drive and prepare to deal with me. I keep my eyes down and wait patiently, you seem to be ignoring me, but I know better.

Finally, you step in front of me and grab me by the hair, pulling it back hard so I look up at you. You ask if I had been a slut while you were gone and if I had completed the writing assignments detailing my sluttiness. You already know what I've done, because it's part of our agreement to immediately communicate all such activities including details, but you like to watch me squirm by making me say it.

"Yes Sir, your FS has been a dirty little slut, allowing other men to use all of her holes as they pleased in your absence. I have placed the writing assignments on the table", I demur.

You slap me hard on the arrow that points to my slut-mouth and say that now you will have to reclaim all of my holes and inspect the numbers. You let go of my hair and I slump, still feeling the stinging in my face. I am humiliated by the detail of my sluttiness provided in numbers and the stories on the table.

"Tits up and forward slut. Present yourself properly", you command, grabbing my nipples painfully and yanking me back into position. After you had discovered a bit of lactation during rough breast play, you had me pumping my breasts regularly. My milk is not yet flowing freely but I was lactating small amounts more regularly. At your request, I have not pumped my breasts since your instructions on Monday so they are very swollen and they leak as you tug my nipples. You lick the milk off your fingers and see I am still leaking with milk running down my breast.

I hear you utter a disparaging remark about your cow wasting what little milk she has to give, as you loosen your pants and let your semi-hard cock free.

"I think I'll start with using that smart-ass, cock-loving, slut mouth of yours."

Grabbing my hair and twisting it painfully you place the head of your cock at my lips and command me to take your cock like a real Fuck Slut. I eagerly parted my lips, intending to take you in, but instead you pushed it as hard as you could, filling my mouth until your balls hit my chin. As your cock hardens you push harder and harder until it's pressing uncomfortably at the back of my throat, holding it there so I can't breathe. Suddenly you begin pounding against my throat, using my hair to accentuate the thrusting.

"Dirty little sluts can give blow jobs but an owned FS is used the way her Sir demands."

My eyes are watering and I am gagging and sputtering, but you continue the pounding. My body starts reacting and my juices run down my legs. Your cock swells and I anticipate having my mouth filled with cum, when you suddenly pull out and step away. You're tired from the drive and don't want to spill your load just yet. You need rest to prepare for what is still yet to come.

"From what I can see by the numbers you will be used quite a bit before you are fully reclaimed. Maybe I should be whoring you out instead of allowing you free use of your body", You say harshly, then smack me hard across the face again bringing tears to my eyes.

Grabbing around the neck you pull me to my feet. My aching knees are thankful. I feel the wetness that had run down my thighs now running to my ankles. Cleaning the spit from my face, you give me a good drink of water, insert a cock shaped gag and cinch it tight.

"You've been a bit mouthy lately and your tone has been not becoming of a proper FS to her Sir. My FS needs to learn her place both when I am here and remote. Maybe having a gag in your mouth will remind you to speak appropriately the next time I allow you to."

You add the leash to my collar, remove the clip from my hands but replace it with shackles that connect to my collar, wrists, and ankles. Yanking the leash to follow behind, you head to the couch. It's difficult to keep up with my ankles chained, but I make it. I stand submissively in front of you, still, eyes cast down.

"Now let's inspect you to be sure you have not been damaged by your slutty escapades in my absence."

You turn on the flashlight on your phone and inspect me closely while slowly turning me. Thankfully, I am clean except for a small bruise inside my right ass cheek. You press it hard, giving me a disapproving look and making note of it. I want to protest but decide to stay silent. It would be pointless and talking back was, after all, why I was gagged. I am sure I will be punished for the bruise later.

You sit back on the couch and get comfortable.

"Bring me a RockStar and your writing assignments to keep me entertained. I need some energy to reclaim your remaining holes and remind you how a good FS behaves. Do it quickly or you will earn further punishment."

You release the leash and I back away, moving as quickly as the chains allow and struggle to the kitchen. The Rock Stars I had put in the fridge were on the top shelf. It took me several tries to figure out how to reach them while shackled. When I get back, I present you the Rock Star and writing assignments but you again look at me with displeasure. I know it's because I was slow in returning, not being used to the shackles.

"Fetch me the crop, slut, and you better do it faster than you got my drink."

I move as quickly as possible to retrieve the crop. As I present it, you instruct me to stand at attention in front of you and to not move.

"Damn your breasts have gotten deliciously big from pumping. Becoming my cow has been good for them. This is for your slowness; you will do better next time, I'm sure"

I feel the crop make stinging contact with one of breasts, some light caressing of my nipple and then same one the other. I'm trying to stay still, but the pain makes it difficult. My breasts are still full and aching with the need to be emptied. You keep working on them at an agonizingly slow pace until they receive 5 hard smacks each. My eyes are watering again and my juices are flowing freely. You comment on what a sloppy slut I am for making such a mess of myself.

When done you hand me back the crop and tell me to return it to the table. I return to you and stand at attention. Using my leash, you pull me down hard onto the couch and place my head in your lap. You begin reading my stories of depravity while roughly massaging my sore breasts. They ache and more milk rushes in causing them to swell larger.

Suddenly you stop the massaging and your hand rests, motionless, on my left breast. I raise my eyes hoping not to be caught in the discretion to find you have dozed off. I lay silently on your lap, not moving, waiting for what's to come next. After 20 minutes I drift off from the stillness as well.

I snap awake, eyes wide as I realize what I had done. You slap the breast that you had rested your hand on and pull hard on my nipple, twisting painfully. You smile and stroke my cheek, but you hadn't given me permission to sleep. A good FS is expected to wait patiently for you to awaken and be immediately attentive. You shove me off the couch onto the floor and I scramble to get into the humble position to beg your forgiveness. You scoff and leave the room. I don't move for fear of angering my Sir further.

You return with a bottle of lube and a large anal plug. Obviously, you had not planned this part, but again I have disappointed you and I had to learn.

"You push me when you misbehave." you growl.

In my position, eyes down, I was not able to assess your level of frustration. You pull my hips up and spread my legs apart roughly. I felt the cold gel hit my ass, a quick rub, and wince as you unceremoniously shove a finger completely into my ass. I was not prepared for this assault and my ass is on fire. The first finger is followed by a second and you give my ass a few good thrusts. The next thing I can feel is the cold hard steel of the butt plug pressing against my burning asshole. I can feel the painful stretch as you slide it to its widest point where you hold it for a moment, then send it home with a single final push. I gasp as my ass wraps the base, trapping it securely in place. After a few pushes for good measure, you step back and retrieve a paddle.

"I should not have to punish you so often. You will receive punishment for sleeping and I think we will take care of the punishment for that bruise now as well."

The paddle comes down on my ass with a crack and I startle. I count out each hit, until you stop at 20. You are careful not to bruise me further for now, but my ass was burning a nice shade of red.

Pulling my head up you remove the gag, "I do love your ass and your pretty red cheeks match the brilliant red jewel on the plug that's stretching it. Don't you have something to say?"

"Thank you, Sir, for filling this slut's ass and making it more pleasing to you", I responded feeling full and sore.

"Good girl. Now on your feet", you say as you pull me up by my hair and drag me upstairs.

You had just planned on taking me to dinner after my first session as a reward for pleasing you with my slut-mouth, but needing to be punished so soon, you have decided that now it would be more. I had been on the path of disobedience and insolence for some time and you are tired of both.

You unshackle me and point to the clothes you previously laid out on the bed. I am to get dressed, no undergarments, and spruce up to go out. Heels are required so my ass will be tight against the butt plug, moving it as I walk.

The top is light and clings to my swollen breasts, showing ample cleavage and showing off my nipples. I have removed the words on my face but the rest remain. If someone looked closely they could see the words and my nipples through the almost sheer fabric. The skirt is short but covers enough if I don't bend over too far. With the heels the outfit has a well dressed but brazenly slutty look.

I present myself to you for inspection. You turn me around, bend me forward so the skirt rides up my ass and you shove your hand under the skirt, check the butt plug, and feel my moist pussy to verify I had followed instructions. You seem to change your mind and strap a spiked strapless bra under the top. So much for displaying my nipples.

"Time for dinner", you say, leading me to your van instead of my car.

You open the side door of the van and place a blanket on the floor. I look at you quizzically, wondering what you want me to do. You push me into the back seat floor and position me on my knees, breasts on the back seat with my ass facing the front of the van between the front seats. Your hand reaches under the hem of my skirt and pulls it up, exposing my ass with the jewel displayed. You bind my wrists behind my back and secure the bindings to the seat so all of my weight is on the spikes of the bra as they dig into my tender flesh.

Sliding into the driver's seat, you position a small mirror so that I am in full view at a glance. Without a word, you start the van and pull away. Just the bumps leaving the driveway give me a clue of what I'm in for as the spikes painfully push against my swollen breasts. I wish for the restaurant to be a local one. But you tell me you have chosen a restaurant out of town so I know my wish won't be granted.

We must be arriving at the restaurant because I can sense you backing into a parking space. I can see it's at the very edge of the parking lot, flanked on the passenger side and rear by tall bushes and away from the other cars in the parking lot. I couldn't see much in my position, but based on the length of the drive we were very far from home.

Reaching back, you press on the butt plug to make sure it's secure pushing me a little farther forward on the breast spikes which makes me wince. You tell me not to move as you exit the driver's door and come around to the side door.

You unbind me, then lifting me slightly, you remove the spiked bra, and find my nipples moist with milk. Your fingers wipe the cream from my nipple and you raise it to your mouth giving me a disapproving look while you reach in the back for something.

Bringing out a cane you explain, "You wasted my milk. You know that is not allowed."

I breathe deeply bracing for what is to come, still on my knees in the back of the van, with my ass exposed. Your choice of cane was more for the noise factor of the hit, but I knew the pain it could still bring.

"Please Sir, I didn't mean," I stammer but you cut me off.

"Quiet slut, this is a public parking lot. You will stay silent while taking your punishment or risk an audience."

I nod and bury my face in the seat, hoping it would muffle any noise. The first blow is moderate but effective, leaving a raised welt across both of my ass cheeks. I squirm and bite my lip so as not to cry out. The assault continues until I count 5. The welts rise, angy and red across my back side and as you pull my dress down, I feel the fabric prickle painfully as it slides across my cheeks.

"I hope you won't be too uncomfortable sitting for dinner," but your smirk told me you felt otherwise.

Pulling me from the van, you straighten my clothes and adjust my shirt to show ample, almost obscene, cleavage. Leading me from the side of the van, we step into the parking lot of a somewhat remote restaurant/bar. I am overly conscious of my look in the tight shirt and short skirt; it makes me feel slutty, but I know that's what you're after and I have no choice but to comply with your wishes.

To my relief you have a seat reserved in a booth in the far corner. You seat me to the inside of the booth and I feel my ass burn as I slide across the seat. When the waiter comes by, he can't stop staring at my cleavage. A smirk crosses your face while you order for both of us. For me you chose a small light meal of fish tacos and vegetables and a double rum & Coke. There is a live band so the place is filled with music.

Once we have finished our meal, you order me several more drinks while we watch the band. I'm a lightweight when it comes to alcohol and the drinks hit me fast. Leaning over and pushing me into the corner of the booth, you kiss me deeply and place your hand under my skirt, shoving two fingers in my pussy. I quickly look around to see if anyone is watching but you pull my head back to you.

"Good sluts don't care who's watching, " as you aggressively thrust in me and then quickly pull your fingers out. You know I am uncomfortable with public displays.

You sit up and pull me out of the booth. The juices from the penetration now run just below the hem of my skirt. You nod at the bathroom and tell me to go freshen up while you pay the bill. The restroom is all the way on the other side of the restaurant and bar. Staggering a bit, I work my way across the floor as my juices continue to glisten on my thighs. You watch as several men push closely by me, brushing against me and looking at my cleavage as they pass. I lose my balance on my heels and fall against a random guy. He grabs my breasts "accidently" as he catches me then massages them roughly and gets a handful of ass as he lifts me back to my feet before sending me away with a slap to my backside. As I move away I can hear the man telling his buddies what a "good feel" he had of that "sexy bitch".

When I return, you mention what a good slut I am to make so many men feel the need to view me. You enjoyed watching others want me, but allowing them to touch me crossed the line. Holding me close, stroking my cheek, you put your lips near my ear and softly tell me I will be punished for crossing that line.

I blush deeply, wanting to explain about losing my balance because of the alcohol, but only nodded and replied, "Yes sir". My mind might have been swimming from inebriation but I could see it in your eyes that you will indeed make me pay.

We return to the van, but instead of opening the side door you lead me to the back doors.

"Strip, now."

I look around to see if anyone could view me. But you slap my face and grab me by the throat pushing me harshly against the van.

"I told you. Good sluts don't care who's watching. They do what their Sir tells them to do.", You say as you pull my shirt up exposing my breasts, "Now strip or you will gain more punishment than you already have."

You let me go and I strip off my clothes clumsily. I feel utterly humiliated standing stark naked in a public parking lot. It takes a lot of concentration not to scan the lot again. The air is cool on my naked body and my nipples are hard. You push me back against the van with my breasts against the cool metal, ass out, and legs spread. You begin molesting with your hands while rubbing your jean covered crotch against my ass. Hooking fingers in my mouth with one hand the other hand found its way to my still wet pussy lips. You shove in 3 fingers and begin pumping roughly. My pussy is so wet, my juices now flow down my thighs to my knees.

12