Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasp. Distantly I heard a car door. Could someone see? I am mortified, but despite my humiliation my body responds and I begin to push against your fingers.

"Mmm, good girl, you really are a dirty fuck slut", you say, removing your hands and opening the van door. You grab my hair and pull me into the van.

I can see you were prepared to punish me as I scanned the back of the van, you knew I would fail. The back bench is set up to make the ride home uncomfortable.

You proceed to collar me, bind my hands behind my back followed by ankles with just a small chain between them so I have some restricted movement. Sitting yourself on the bench you drop a pillow at your feet and direct me to kneel in front of you. I kneel and assume the good sub-slut position of breasts forward and eyes down hoping it will please you. You massage my breasts and twist my nipples painfully making me grimace. Then the cane comes out again.

"My slut doesn't let others touch her without my permission.", you admonish as you land 3 sharp hits across my breasts. I jump but stay silent so as not to increase my punishments. Welts raise immediately. You look pleased at the welts and rub them painfully, "that's just a small taste of what you will get for punishment later."

Unzipping your pants your cock springs forward and you force my head down to your cock."Now for a little dessert you ungrateful little bitch. Do a good job with that slut-mouth of yours and I may consider reducing the punishments you have waiting for you."

I take your cock in and start sucking using my tongue to enhance the feeling. I'm still woozy so I'm slow to get going. You determine I'm not doing a proper job so you push down on my head to drive your cock deeper. At first easily but then painfully grabbing my head you start face fucking me with purpose. You randomly hold me down to the point of choking then go back jackhammering deeply. Your cock engorges and unloads into my mouth. I swallow all of it.

"Hmm your sloppy drunk effort didn't do much to save you from punishment, now clean me up."

Using my mouth and tongue I clean your shaft from the tip to your balls. The minute I finish and before I can fully clear my mouth of cum, you shove a gag in my mouth.

"You can taste me all the way home."

Directing me to stand you pull out a very fat, but moderate length dildo I've never seen before. You place the dildo at one end of the bench, add some lube, and direct me to sit on it. Since I am bound you assist me in getting in position. The girth of the dildo stretches my pussy painfully. I try to ease down but once I have the start of the main shaft in you push me down hard. I moan from the pain through the gag. My pussy and ass are very full to what feels like bursting.

You attach a leash to my collar and tie me to the bench. You slip a black bag over my head. I'm feeling woozy from the alcohol, the fullness and the pain in my pussy.

"Breasts out, Bitch.", You say while slapping the welts on them. I push my breasts forward. You attach nipple clamps with bells so you can hear them when the van hits a bump and pushes the dildo in further.

I hear the van start. As the van moved out of the parking lot I already knew it would be a ride I will remember. Blindfolded and gagged, all I can do is sit there on that expansive dildo and think about how every movement of the van causes it to shift inside me.

You must be deliberately aiming for every bump and pothole in the road. The bells on the nipple clamps ring out. The girthy dildo inside me shifts, and waves of pain and pleasure shoot through me. Now and again a larger bump lifts me off the seat slightly and painfully rams the dildo deep, reminding me of its size. I remember that we had driven quite far from home and brace myself for a long ride.

We arrive home late and you back the van into the garage. In the van you remove the nipple clamps then pinch and twist my sore nipples before massaging them. You move me onto my hands and knees to remove the dildo. The removal is unceremonious with a slight twist and yank. I gasp as it pulls out. My pussy gapes at the emptiness and you replace it with your whole hand impressed by the stretching. My body reacts to the assault by quivering, bringing me close to orgasm, but you pull out denying me the final event.

You remove the leash, bag and gag and remove the chain from my ankles, but my hands remain bound. Grabbing the leash, you lead me into the house and stop me just a few steps in the door to reconnect my ankle chain. You lead me to the restroom, it's difficult to keep up with the ankle chain. When I come out you take me to the living room and point me to the center of the room where I take position 1 and wait while you leave me there alone before returning to the living room.

"You have been a disrespectful slut by allowing yourself to be groped in my presence and for not trusting your Sir by looking around for others. Your focus is to be on your Sir only and only your Sir may touch you unless he says otherwise. For that disrespectfulness, the remainder of your punishment will be completed tonight. Do you understand? "

I maintain my position but my mind is racing, wondering what to expect and croke out, "Yes Sir".

"Good. Now for the rest of your impertinent behavior. You are a FS but you continuously disobey your Sir at your whim without fear of consequence. At times you are disrespectful in your tone and attitude. That will stop. I think it's time to train you properly. Do you agree?"

"Yes Sir, your FS has been disobedient and disrespectful required to be trained as you see fit."

"Good girl, we will go over the new rules in the morning. However, we will start with this:

1. You will remain naked, collared and cuffed through your visit which includes tomorrow (Friday) during working hours. Any clothing will be only at my request and selection. You may respectfully request to cover when cold only or must appear on video.

2. You will do as you're told and respond to all requests respectfully or face immediate punishment.

3. You will not touch or pleasure yourself unless given permission.

Do you understand?"

"Yes your FS understands, Sir"

"Good, now we will begin the remainder of your punishment for this evening."

You kneel in front of me and explain my first punishment is for looking around for others and not trusting your requests. A good FS does not question her situation when Sir touches or commands her no matter who is around. You slap me across the face hard. This continues for 3 slaps on each side. My face is stinging badly. Then you return the gag to my face, the leather rubbing my searing skin.

"Can't wake the neighbors now, can we?", you say with a smirk.

You grab my hair and raise me to my feet and lead me to the stairs where you bend me over. My wrists are hooked to each side of the stairs, leaving my ass high in the air and fully open to you.

You explain that this punishment is for allowing a stranger to give me a nice feel on my slutty ass in your presence without permission. You bring out a thin paddle and I cringe. The punishment will be 20 blows and if I don't stand still, 10 will be added for moving. You are not kind with the blows and after 10 I lose my composure. You add 10 more blows to the punishment, grabbing me by the waist so I can't move. I bite hard on the gag trying to manage the pain but my ass is screaming. I slump when you let go feeling the redness and heat of the pain inflicted. You step back to admire your work.

"What a beautiful shade of red", you admire.

You unclip me, replace the leash and pull me up the stairs. I move awkwardly with my ankles chained together. In the room I see a 3 foot spreader bar hanging from the ceiling hook. You position me under it and hook my wrists to each side.

The final punishment will be for letting a man grab my breasts in Sir's presence without permission. My face and ass are still burning but I steady myself to accept the pain to come. I must be a good FS or I will only make things worse.

You approach with the riding crop. My punishment will be the same as my ass. 10 blows each unless I move. Again, you are not kind with the blows but I hold steady. The pain throbs through my breasts as the 10th blow is landed. My breasts are red and angry.

Suddenly, you grab me by the throat, choking me. "You are MY slut. I own you. Disrespect me again and the punishment will be worse. Do you understand?"

I try to nod 'yes' as best I can with your hand on my throat. I have never seen you so intense about your ownership of me.

You disconnect me from the spreader bar and unhook my hands then instruct me to clean up for bed. I am also to remove the butt plug and ensure my ass is clean. When I am finished, you are sitting naked on the bench at the end of the bed with a pillow on the floor.

I kneel in front of you without needing to be told. You pull my chin up and kiss me then grab my hair and push my head down to your cock. I take it in my mouth willingly and begin to suck. This will be the 3rd time today I have serviced my Sir with my mouth. My pussy yearns to be fucked for release.Your cock grows hard and you grab my hair forcing your cock deep into my throat, choking me, and picking up the pace.

"Your final punishment is that you will not be allowed to cum tonight but instead only service my cock."

I'm gasping and choking for air as you roughly use my mouth. You've cum already today so the session continues for a very long time. Tears stream from my eyes at the continued choking. Finally, you engorge and let loose. Before I can swallow you lift my head and lick the cum from the inside of my mouth. Then push my head back down to lick you clean.

You look down and see my red and welted breasts are swollen. Pulling me up you position me for breastfeeding. The suckling is painful on my sore nipples but the pressure relief feels good. While you suckle you play with my clit bringing me close to orgasm but stop short leaving my pussy wet and aching to be used. You leave me unsatisfied. When finished you point to a dog kennel lined with a dog bed and small pillow.

"This is where you will stay when not in training until I say otherwise. You will only be released for work, FS duties, or with my permission. You will also present your holes appropriately on request."

I look at the bed longingly after this exhausting night and I'm about to protest when the burning of my face, ass and breasts tells me to keep my mouth shut. I lower myself and crawl in as you lock the kennel behind me.

I lay down the best I can, aching from the night of punishment and fall asleep quickly.

At 3 am you awaken me by pulling me from the kennel while stroking your cock. You position my pussy over your hardened cock and lower me onto it. You pull me closer until my nipples are in reach and suckle. You don't fuck me, just hold me there and feed. The feeling of you inside me drives me to try and move my hips. I want to feel your cock move inside me but you hold me still. When you're done you lift me off of you and send me back to my kennel.

"We need to get your milk flowing better. Regular night feedings will be added to your FS schedule."

I fall asleep dreaming of fucking you.

12