Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 02

Story Info
Bea's training begins.
5.6k words
4.67
20.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaisBlue
AnaisBlue
10 Followers

Author's note: This is the second part of a multi-part story. Bea continues to receive a "bea"havior adjustment from her Sir. He has decided its time to make her a proper Fuck Slave (FS) for his use. Comments and Votes are welcome.

The alarm goes off. I have never been a morning person and I'm my normal grumpy self, trying to wake up. As usual, all I want is to roll over and hit the snooze button. I roll a bit and my arm hits the side of the cage and I realize I am still confined. I put the pillow over my head and try to return to sleep but my body is sore and aching from the events of last night in the cramped space.

"Get up you lazy slut and present your ass.", You command, opening the kennel but I grumble.

"Now!," you say more firmly.

I again grumble a snarky comment and sit up slowly. You become impatient, reach in and yank me out by my hair. I'm caught off guard and pain shoots through me as you pull. You throw me over the bed with my ass in the air and your hand comes down sharply, stinging my bottom repeatedly. I try to squirm away to no avail.

"When your Sir tells you to present, you present, bitch", you growl, making sure I know why I am being punished.

The pain of the blows wakes me up quickly and tears begin to stream from my eyes. You stop and move behind me. You part my legs as far as they will go with the ankle chain, I feel the tip of your cock move into position. You grab my hips and roughly slam your cock into my pussy. I am not at all prepared for the invasion and I struggle against the brutality of it, but you keep me held down while ramming persistently. It feels like you're trying to split me open and I'm sobbing heavily by the time I feel you swell and dump your load inside me. Pulling out, you cast me to

the floor as you would garbage.

Leaning down to unbind me, you say, "Lesson one of the day. If you want to be treated like nothing but a worthless cum dump, I will treat you like one. Now crawl to the bathroom, take a shower and clean up for work. Present yourself when you're done."

You're waiting for me when I finish and I stand before you naked, at attention, for inspection. You seem satisfied with my presentation and smoothness. I mentally sigh with relief, I don't want to displease you further. I expect to dress for work as usual, instead you shackle me with the full chain shackle from my neck to my wrists and ankles which are connected just wide enough to walk for the day. The bindings are adjusted so my arms move enough to bring my hands to the keyboard and I will be able to work, but I will be fully naked. I start to protest but think better of it.

The Slave will submit to all advances with hands or toys while working. Sir will be respectful trying not to disturb work requirements.

If the slave is unable to fulfill any of the timeline below she will present herself in person prior to the time. Taking the humble position (knees, forehead touching floor, arms stretched in front hands cross, if possible). She can respectfully request the time to be rescheduled. Sir may grant a time change or choose a punishment at his discretion.

9 am: Present breasts for feeding

11:30 am: Present yourself for a light lunch

1:30 pm: Present slut-mouth for fucking

5 min after work: Position 1 in the center of the living room for FS rules and training.

Tardiness will be seen as disrespectful and a punishment WILL be assigned.

The morning goes as planned. I become more comfortable with the awkwardness of being naked and shackled. You wander by playing with my nipples, massaging my breasts and petting the mound of my pussy.

Promptly at 9 am I present my breasts for your feeding pleasure. I climb onto your lap straddling you as you suckle greedily, squeezing my breasts to increase the flow. My tits are still somewhat sore from the previous night's punishment. They continue to leak as I return to work but I make no objections, just thankful to have them emptied.

You appear behind my desk chair just before 11:30 am and begin fondling my nipples, pinching them sharply. Promptly on time you connect the leash to the collar and direct me to get on all fours. I drop to my hands and knees following you to the kitchen. In the kitchen you have placed 2 dog bowls on the floor in the corner. One with fruit, cheese and chicken cut into small pieces, the other with water. You unbind my hands in the front and rebind them behind my back.

"Lunch is served.", you say as I look down at the dog bowl then back at you. You have never fed me from a dog bowl before, "You snapped at me like a bitch this morning so you will be fed like one until your manners improve. No hands, Bitch!"

I drop down and place my face in the bowl indignantly. Delicately I pick out a bite full at a time to avoid a huge mess on my face as you stand over me. It's a small amount but it takes me almost 10 minutes to eat.

"Now water. We can't have you dehydrated", You're smirking as I begin lapping the water from the bowl.

"How do dogs do this?" I think as water splashes out of the bowl and dribbles down my chin.

I had taken 30 minutes off work for lunch so I could meet the rest of the requested schedule. You lead me to the kennel, pat my head with a "Good Girl", you rebind my hands in the front, pat me on the ass and lock me in for the reminder of the time. I was fuming as you walked away. I'm not accustomed to this treatment. I was incredulous, fuming, and humiliated. I'm definitely not some dog to be fed from a bowl on the floor. My anger cooled slowly, having time in the kennel to think about it. You have never been so intent on my obedience as this visit and I've put myself here. We have an agreement and I need to live up to it.

A few minutes before noon you release me from the cage and pull me to a standing position. You decide that a mid-day inspection is in order. I stand in the inspection position while you probe my mouth, feel my breasts, and rub your hands down my body to my torso. The welts on my breasts have faded significantly since last night.

Bending me over and placing my hands on my office chair you probe my pussy feeling every nook and cranny. Adding some lube to your fingers, you add one finger then 2 to my ass for the same treatment. I cringe, not expecting the anal probing. It's clinical and humiliating like being treated like a vehicle that needs all the boxes and its oil checked before you use it.

Satisfied you pull your fingers out and I feel the cool steel of a butt plug, I flinch. You chose the large one and I feel my ass stretch to its limit to accommodate it. I gasp as it passes its widest point and quickly close around the neck. You clean the lube from my ass cheeks and allow me to return back to work, carefully I sit in my chair to avoid discomfort from the plug.

After my noon meetings started, I found myself self-conscious about my nakedness and the fullness of the butt plug. I wondered in my mind if my co-workers could read my situation in my voice. It was unnerving, making me blush deeply as I spoke in the meeting.

At 1:20 I realize my current meeting would run over time and I was distressed knowing I could not present myself for an extension of time as commanded. I would be late to present my slut-mouth for my 1:30 pm mouth fucking and I panic at the thought that a punishment will be in store. To possibly ease the punishment I respectfully send you a text knowing it would not excuse me but would at least notify you.

Your return text: "Immediately after your meeting you will still present your, late, disobedient slut-mouth."

I cringe at the thought of what that text meant. Following the meeting I tap at my keyboard hesitant to present myself as I know what is coming, this is a mistake. I am 7 minutes late but you had heard me leave the call several minutes earlier. You are stroking your cock as I kneel into position.

"This was supposed to be just a pleasant interlude in the day, but you're late and for that, the pleasantries will be set aside. Besides the harsh mouth fucking you are about to receive you will receive a punishment of my choosing at a later time. You will also pay a penalty for taking your time presenting yourself."

"Yes Sir," I say but my mind races for an excuse to lessen the punishment, "Your slut apologizes for her tardiness and disobedience but the meeting was late and I was finishing some notes."

"Shut that disrespectful fuck hole, there are no excuses. Now fill that fuck hole with my cock, that will keep you from talking yourself into more trouble", you growl in an angry tone.

Quickly, I take your cock in my mouth and begin sucking enthusiastically, trying to please you. I'm not sure what I am in for but do not want to compound the punishment. A moment later I feel your hand run through my hair and grab painfully. You force my head down until I begin choking, then you pull me back slightly and forcefully begin fucking my mouth with powerful thrusts. This is not just a mouth fuck, its a full skull-fuck. It seemed like an hour but 7 minutes later, the length of my tardiness, you finally let up. I start to lift my head, gasping for breath, drool spilling down past my breasts to my stomach and the back of my throat aching.

"Keep sucking, slut. You don't have permission to stop."

My jaw is sore but I continue sucking at a normal pace as you rub my head and neck gently, releasing me a few minutes later. You didn't cum, I am panicking in my head thinking I couldn't service you properly, I'm anxious I've displeased you more. You lift my head, kiss me gently then land a harsh slap against my face making my cheek sting wildly.

"Next time follow the rules you fucking disobedient slut. Now clean up and get back to work," you admonish.

"Yes Sir, your slut begs Sir's forgiveness and will strive to comply in the future."

I do the best I can to clean up, clumsily, still in my shackles and return to work breathless. You didn't mention that I did not make you cum which laid heavy on my mind. You toss my breast pump at me at 2 pm and growl, "Pump those teats while you work bitch."

I pump for 20 minutes, thankful I did not need to be on a call, and place the couple of ounces of milk retrieved in the fridge. Work was busy for what remained of the work day and I was shifting often to relieve the pressure of sitting on the large butt plug for so long. 30 min before I am scheduled to be off work I presented myself to you. I wasn't sure if I would be late and wanted to avoid any further failures.

"You have 30 extra minutes to present yourself in position 1. After that punishment will be added," you say nonchalantly

"Thank you, Sir, your slut is grateful," I say feeling relieved, but after the mouth fucking I had this afternoon I don't want to push it. I hurry back to my desk to finish up.

I managed to close everything up and present myself a few minutes early. I am so happy with myself and excited that the weekend is about to begin. Then I remember the training and my already accrued punishments and my happiness fades into reticence. I have pushed my Sir too far with my willful disobedience and now I'm about to pay the price.

I quickly move to the living room and take my position. My hands do not reach my back so I sit in position with my hands on my thighs palms up and eyes down. You reach down and unshackle me so I can take a proper first position. I immediately correct my form.

"Good girl, now we are going to set the rules and start your training. You have been a disrespectful slut for too long. First let's be sure you know how much I like to see you in this position."

You stand and walk around me. I feel the crop dragging across my breasts and around my back. You place it under my chin lifting my face but my eyes remain down.

"Chin up", you say, as the crop comes down on my back with a crack, "straighten up and breasts out", the crop falls on each breast in turn, stinging them, "that's better."

You start with the basic rules:

-All rules are to be followed whether Sir is here or not.

-You are your Sir's FS; formally collared or not. You are owned and expected to act like

it at all times.

- You will always be respectful of your Sir. Insolence or disrespect, as determined by Sir,

will be cause for punishment. Formally collared or not.

- You will accept all requests to be collared or wear a collar by Sir, anytime and

anywhere.

-When formally collared, no matter which collar, You are to obey your Sir without

question no matter where or when. You should expect that you are always collared in Sir's presence in public.

- Sir will leather/bdsm collar you or demand that you collar for a minimum of 30 min a day, at his discretion, whether here or not physically present, at that time you will shed your clothing until Sir removes the collar or directs otherwise.

- You will be taught several positions and the silent trigger to assume that position and where. You will respond to these triggers collared or uncollared when in my presence.

- Until Sir is satisfied that you are an obedient FS you will be flogged for maintenance at Sir's discretion.

- You will pump your breasts or Sir will suckle them 3 to 4 times a day to increase milk production. You will also pump prior to sharing yourself with anyone other than Sir as your milk only belongs to my Sir. You must report any deviations from this rule.

- You will keep yourself clean, well shaven, and ready for Sir at all times.

- You will always ask for permission to cum prior to or during acts unless otherwise instructed.

- When in Sir's presence in private you may not use "I" or "my" to refer to yourself. You may only use "this slut", "your slut" or a name of sir's choosing.

From there you move on to a list of more specific daily rules/tasks when you are here. Mornings, clothing, etc. And you explain that breaking rules or missing those tasks, no matter the excuse, will be punishable.

Finally you explain there will be extra assignments I must complete, even in my free periods, to remind myself I am an owned FS. I am to keep a log of those items in your absence.

"If you disagree with these rules we can stop this now. I have no more tolerance for the brat you have become."

After last night and this morning I consider what is being asked. We have never had hard, fast rules; just situational. Can I live by these new rules? Is this truly what I want? I never in my life imagined this need I felt to be dominated. My body says to answer yes but the type A part of me is unsure. I say nothing but remain in position. I feel the wetness between my legs grow thinking about giving myself to him in this way and my mind is made up.

The crop hits between my breasts swift and hard and I croak out, "Your Fuck Slave agrees to the rules and tasks, Sir".

"Good girl. Let's continue with training. You are in the first position, which you are already familiar with. One minor change. If you can see my feet in front of you with your down cast eyes you will raise your chin and open your mouth, tongue out, ready to accept my cock should I decide to offer it. The command for this position will be 'kneel' or a simple snap of the fingers"

You step in front of me. I immediately raise my chin and offer my mouth. You place your fingers inside my mouth, opening it wide. Pleased at my obedience you withdraw and step away, I close my mouth and resume my position.

"Good girl, now take the humble position."

I lower my head to the floor and reach my arms over my head crossing my hands, ass in the air.

"You will use this position when prompted or to request anything from your Sir, as you did earlier. The command for this position will be 'down' or I will point down with my finger. Now up on your feet."

I stand and you lead me to the couch. Bending me over at the waist, my hands resting on the top of the couch and my knees against the outer edge. You push me down until my back is flat and spread my feet shoulder width apart, my breasts dangling toward the cushions.

"If I say 'take a (the) position' you will immediately take this position. For now we will use this as the location you come to but I may point you to any location to do so."

I am very exposed in this position and have an idea this will be a punishment position. which makes my mind race a bit. I jump when you touch my ass, rub it and give it a pat then move away.

"Let's try them. Kneel.", you command and snap your fingers.

I move back to the center of the floor and get in position trying to remember your corrections. A smart smack hits between my shoulders and I straighten up.

"Down", you command and point down.

I lay forward with my forehead on the ground and my hands crossed above my head. You admire me from behind and run the crop up my crack.

"Mmmm good, now take the position."

I stand quickly and get in position over the couch. I am pleased with myself that I am performing well for my sir.

"Excellent, now training will begin", you say and insert a gag back in my mouth, "We will start by letting you know your place." You grab the split leather paddle and rub it on my ass. I tense immediately.

"First you will receive your punishments for your disobedience earlier today. You will count every hit. We will start with 15: 10 for your inability to properly request a time extension and 5 for your delayed arrival. This is very generous as you deserve more. If you move, you will receive 10 more. When your punishment is complete, I will remove your gag and you will thank me appropriately."

You begin to assault my ass lightly for the first few and I count, "Unnn, duooo, reee....". The strength of each hit increases the feeling of my ass reddening. It's all I can do to stay still, but manage squeaking out, "iften".

You remove my gag so I can speak clearly. "Well? Don't you want to thank your sir for punishing your disobedient ass?"

"Thank you, Sir, for punishing your slut's disobedient ass. Your slut appreciates your generosity and will do better in the future."

You seem pleased and I'm thankful the punishment is over. However, you don't release me from the position, and put the gag back in my mouth.

"Now you are my FS, I own you. Do you understand?"

"Yeh, iir", I nodded my head, not sure what to expect next.

"I have not been happy with your disregard for your Sir in the past and your disrespectful tone. As your first lesson I believe it is proper to show you what further disobedient behavior of that type will get you."

You retrieve a thick, heavy, bamboo paddle with air holes. My ass is already red and sore and the thought of continued paddling with what I know to be a much more brutal paddle fills me with dread. I close my eyes and brace for the first hit.

"You will count but I will not give you a number so that you cannot anticipate release from your distress."

Again you start with a few light hits and I begin counting. This paddle is not kind to my ass and you are only holding back enough to bruise but not heavily damage me. After 10 such hits my tears are dripping on the couch but I keep counting, after 15 hits my legs start to buckle. You lift me back into place, adding 10 more hits to the unknown number. At 27 you finally stop, step back and look satisfied with your work. My ass is screaming, I can feel the bruises forming through the throbbing pain. All I want to do is collapse, my legs start sinking but you lift me back in place.

You remove the gag from my mouth and I gasp and pant. Suddenly the paddle hits hard again. "Well slut what do you say to your Sir?"

"Thank you, Sir, for teaching your slut the error of her attitude toward her Sir and her disrespectful tone. She is sorry for disrespecting her Sir. Your slut will do better in the future."

AnaisBlue
AnaisBlue
10 Followers
12