Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good", you say, placing the gag back in my mouth retrieving a cane.

My eyes widen, I can't take anymore on my ass. Without a word you smack the cane across my ass. I scream through the gag.

"I did not hear you count", as the cane comes down again.

I scream again and count, "unnn".

After the first 2 hits you move to my back and shoulders, leaving angry welts every place the cane comes down. I am crying, sometimes screaming and counting, always counting. When you are satisfied with the look of my back you finally stop. You again remove my gag.

"Thank you, Sir, for reminding your slut of her place. She will remember that she is an owned fuck slave."

You replace the gag. My mind is trying to imagine what could be next. Massaging my very sore ass lightly with one hand you remove the butt plug and lube my ass with the other. You remove your hands and I hear you unbutton your pants, pull down the zipper and drop them to the floor.

Cold lube drips on my ass. You place the tip of your cock at the entrance to my ass and slowly push the head in a few inches. I wince as you place your hands on the welts of my lower back and grasp me firmly around the waist. With one swift movement you ram your cock deep inside me and begin pumping hard against my bruised ass.

I scream into the gag. The pain and pleasure have me moving to the edge of cumming then suddenly you ram in hard and unload your cum in my ass. Then replace your cock with the butt plug trapping your load inside.

"Now I have reclaimed all of your filthy slut holes at least once. If you're good I might even fuck your pussy again and let you cum, in time." You remove the gag.

"Thank you, Sir, for fucking and reclaiming this sluts filthy holes", I stammer, my body shaking slightly from the treatment it has endured.

I stand in my position, with the butt plug prominently displayed, waiting for the next assault. You move away and place the kennel in the living room. Pulling me up by my hair you direct me to the kennel entrance, push me in, and lock it closed. I shift around miserably, trying to find a position that does not hurt.

"You will think of the punishment and lesson you just had while I shower and order dinner. You will not sleep and you will not talk."

When you return, dinner has arrived, but instead of releasing me from the kennel you feed me in the kennel. There is no room for bowls but you provide no utensils, only a paper towel, a chicken salad, and a water lick bottle attached to the side of the cage. I consume it all with my hands greedily. This day has made me hungry.

When I'm done, you clear the plate and hand me an iPad accompanied by pen and paper. The paper has the words "disobedient", "insolent", "slave", and "slut" written on it.

"Your assignment is to look up and memorize the meanings of these words."

You sit on the couch and read while I sit silently in my kennel completing my assignment and shifting to try and relieve the pain in the cramped space. I keep my eyes averted as to not anger you. It's early and I can't imagine you are done with me for the day. This assignment is only the beginning.

I'm not surprised when after an hour you put down the book. Unlocking the kennel you lead me out and signal me to walk behind you tugging at the leash. I follow you downstairs into the dungeon. When we arrive I realize my suspicions are right and you're not done with me. You've been working on the dungeon for some time, always locking the door securely when you leave so I could not intrude. Now I could see you have been planning this for some time.

My eyes widen as I reach the bottom of the stairs. I had no idea you had hidden behind the locked door. I'm both amazed and frightened at the potential of what I see. I agreed to my enslavement to you but I had never dreamed you had planned and implemented so much. "Do you like it, my little slut? I've created it just for my pleasure and you, of course," you muse, "You will be spending a lot of time here."

The space is a large basement area. A St Andrews Cross stands on the far wall next to a red velvet fainting couch. Beside the couch hangs a grid filled with floggers, whips, crops and ropes. Against the side wall a large cabinet displays a myriad of toys, dildos, gags and bindings of red leather. Various spreaders and suspension bars lean next to it.

On the other wall is a large cage similar to the kennels upstairs with larger grids. In the corner lay a small toddler sized mattress with a black fur covering. Other "furniture" was scattered throughout the room such as a spanking bench, queening chair, and a confinement box with a hole in the top so only my head would be free. On the ceiling a system of pulleys is arranged throughout. An open toilet, sink and shower area are against the closest wall. A garden hose and nozzle hangs from the wall.

In the center of the room there is a platform where I see that you had set up a scene while I worked. A raised Sybian is waiting with a lubed extra large egg shaped G-spot fitting on it and various binding points. There is also a fucking machine close by and a rope hanging above. I'm sore and feeling used but I think I will be more used by the end of my training.

You direct me to my hands and knees and lead me to the center of the room, the concrete floor is cold and hard on my hands and knees. Pulling me to my feet you move me to a straddle position over the Sybian and bind my hands behind my back clipping them to a rope suspended from the ceiling. Placing your hands on my shoulders you lower me onto the egg fitting.

The girth of the egg is difficult and painful to take at first, stretching my un-prepared hole, but you continue to exert pressure on my shoulders until I am fully filled and firmly seated. Attaching my ankles to the base of the platform you pull up on the rope bringing my hands up and forcing me to lean forward placing my firmly clit onto the clit stimulator section of the base. You start the Sybian on low so as to not excite me too fast.

"Mmmm, I like this position," you say, smirking.

You move to my hanging breasts, attaching a cow style milking device to each nipple and turning on the suction. The machines whir together as you move the fucking machine close to my mouth but leave it and retrieve a flogger. I'm fully at your whim, ass exposed, unable to move and apprehensive about the training session.

"Now slut, let's start your training with your assignment. Tell me what is a slave?," you ask, bringing the flogger down on my ass.

"Sir, a slave abdicates her freedom to her sir, willingly, for the purpose of meeting all of his needs, wants and desires," I return as you continue to flog my ass and lower back.

"And a disobedient and insolent slave?", you growl and bring the flogger down harder.

"Sir, a disobedient and insolent slave is one that does not obey the rules, " I state with a sound of gasping in my voice as the flogging continues, "and is rude and lacks respect for her Sir"

"Now one final definition, slut"

"Sir, a slut is a woman considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous"

"So you are a disobedient, insolent, slut of a slave? Unworthy of Sir's attention?", you admonish continuing the flogging on my ass and back, "then say it and beg me to train you properly"

"Sir, I am a disobedient, insolent slut that is unworthy of Sir's attention", I gasped harder as the flogging continues, "Please. please train this slut to be a worthy slave for my Sir."

Satisfied you pull my head up by my hair and insert the tip of the cock shaped dildo on the fucking machine into to my mouth. Switching it on, the cock is thrust repeatedly to the back of my throat. I almost gag but the sensation slowly abates.

Turning the Sybian to medium you continue flogging. "Good Fuck Slaves know thier place and that is to have thier fuck holes filled by thier sir."

You continue to turn up the intensity of the Sybian until I am squirming and slightly choking on the fucking machines persistant movement. The intensity of the vibration is bringing me maddeningly close but not quite to orgasm. I continue to squirm to try and raise the intensity while you watch with amusement on your face. I look up at you hoping you will see the begging in my eyes.

"Pease, pease ir," I try to squeak out around the cock filling my throat, pleading.

"I'm going to let you cum. In fact that will please sir immensely," you say, turning the Sybian to full.

I explode moaning heavily into the cock filling my mouth. The sensation of the orgasm is overwhelming but the persistence of the sybian does not let me come down from the orgasm that continues in waves. Beads of preparation begin to shimmer off my skin from the exertion and my mind falls into subspace.

You step behind me and I am barely aware of the lube being dripped onto my ass. You start by entering my ass gently but you are soon thrusting with vigor to match the fuck machine. I strain against my bonds as my orgasm intensifies, I'm not sure how much more I can take as I'm now screaming with pleasure instead of moaning. Your stamina is never ending today but after what seems like an eternity you finally let loose, filling my ass.

Moving away you begin to turn down the Sybian, remove the milking machine from my breasts and the fucking machine cock from my mouth. I go limp. The exertion of orgasming has worn me out. You remove the bindings and help me to the small fur covered bed in the room to recover.

After 30 min you direct me to the open shower to clean up. When I return you replace my collar, wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs and the butt plug then place me in the kennel with a small pillow and blanket. I will be staying in the dungeon unless otherwise directed. You tell me I should sleep because there will be an overnight feeding and tomorrow a full day training will begin again. My mind races with what that will mean, making it hard to sleep, but I finally drift off.

12