Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 03

Story Info
Bea receives a day of "bea"havior training.
5.2k words
4.15
11.3k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 10/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaisBlue
AnaisBlue
10 Followers

Author's note: This is the third part of a multi-part story. Bea continues to receive a "bea"havior adjustment from her Sir. He has decided its time to make her a proper Fuck Slave (FS) for his use. Comments and Votes are welcome.

It's 3 am and it's been a restless night locked in the kennel. The cramped cage seems to find every welt and bruise on my body waking me at every movement. Eyes still closed and shifting yet again I unexpectedly feel a hand wrap around my ankle and pull as you drag me out of the kennel unceremoniously. Startled and groggy I try to pull back a bit, grumbling crankily.

"Wake up bitch! It's milking time!" you command as you slap my face then lift me to my feet by my hair.

You attach my leash, lead me to the center of the room, sit on a chair and pull me stumbling toward you. You finger my clit until my juices start flowing and direct me to straddle your already hard cock.

Leaning back you pull me forward and suck a nipple into your mouth then begin suckling while squeezing my breasts roughly. You don't fuck me but just move me up and down a little, stroking your cock with my pussy to maintain your erection while draining my milk. I may be groggy, but after all the stimulation of the past few days, what I want is to feel the pleasure of your cock bringing me to climax.

"Please Sir, your slut is begging you to fuck her and allow her to cum."

"No", is all you say as you continue to suckle, the disappointment on my face clearly visible.

Once drained you push me off and direct me to take the position at the spanking bench. The bruises from yesterday's punishment are visible, even in the low light. I wince as you rip the butt plug from my ass. I feel cold lube dripping down my crack, you rub my pucker to relax it then place the tip of your cock on it.

"No, please Sir, '' I utter, not ready for the invasion, it's not what I asked for and my ass is already well used from the previous day. I try to pull away, "please..."

I jump in pain as you brutally smack my already abused and bruised ass. Grudgingly, I hold my position and brace for the punishment I know I'm about to receive. I shouldn't have said 'No'.

"No? You don't tell your Sir no! You insolent slut. My slave will be used how I want, when I want. Fuck Slaves don't tell their Sir, no!"

You push the head of your cock forward, stretching my ass to accommodate you. I squirm and beg again which only angers you.

"I suggest you relax or this is not going to be pleasant for you. Though after that response, it may not be pleasant either way."

You're not gentle as you ram the full length of your cock in with a punishing thrust. My eyes grow wide and I cry out in pain but you are determined to teach me my place and don't let up. Pulling back hard on the leash you force my head up and the collar bites at my neck. After ramming me harshly several times, I am no longer resisting but moaning and my pussy is leaking glistening juices on to my thighs. You fuck me harder and faster, ramming against the bruises on my ass cheeks. Tears roll down my cheeks as you pull harder on the leash, choking me. I'm near passing out from the pain and lack of air when you swell and explode inside me.

You release me and I sag slightly, sobbing but still in position. Dragging me by my hair, you roughly force me back in the kennel. I lay there in the cramped kennel weeping silently with cum leaking from my ass, afraid I might anger you further but you turn and head up the stairs.

I deserved the punishment, I knew better.

Afraid? Am I really afraid of you or am I afraid of me? I had pushed you to hurt me more and be more dominant. Isn't this what I asked for? Release, hell rest, from the type A controlling person I am and relinquishing control to you, more of a fuck slave than ever before. It's that part of me that's afraid. I both fear and relish it as I drift into a restless sleep.

Later in the morning I hear the door to the dungeon open. I stir, trying to work out the pain from the cramped kennel and the abuse of earlier. I knew I needed to be ready for you this time or suffer more of the same. I pull myself up, and am waiting patiently by the time you have descended the stairs.

"Good Morning, Slut. Are you ready for a new day of training?", you ask as you unlock the kennel. You seem almost cheery.

"Yes Sir", I obediently responded as you clip the leash to my collar and lead me from the kennel.

"Good girl, please take the position with your hands on the spanking bench."

I'm surprised by the command. Have I done something wrong? Will this be a repeat of last night? Raising to my feet I place my hands on the spanking bench presenting my ass to you. I find myself trembling a bit as I wait for what you will do next and startle when you lay your hands gently on my ass.

"Relax," you almost coo as your hands start to move slowly across the surface of my cheeks, "you are going to have a big day and I need to inspect you to be sure you will handle it well."

I let out a mental sigh of relief trying to relax. Inspections are humiliating but I am thankful that there will be no punishment. Your hands begin to trace the welts that still remain slightly red on my back then move back to my ass then run your fingers across my ass cheeks inspecting every bruise pushing on each one to see my reaction. Most bruises were fairly benign but 2 of them made me suck in my breath from the pain. Gloving up and lubing your fingers, you inspect first my pussy then my ass carefully. Removing the gloves, you stand me up, turn me and inspect my breasts. Squeezing them lightly you see a small amount of milk leak from the nipples. Finally you inspect my mouth first visually then with your fingers.

Once you are satisfied that I am fit for training you lead me to a raised metal stockade. You position me in the stockade on all-fours over a cushioned chest support with my neck, wrists and ankles bound tight. My breasts hang to either side of the chest support with a strap to hold me tight against it.

"Just the way a proper slut should be displayed", you say looking pleased.

I feel the cold of lube fall on my asshole and brace myself for more anal punishment but instead feel the steel of a large butt plug push against it. I gasp as the hole stretches over the widest part of the plug. Moving to my hanging breasts you attach the breast pump cups and switch on the machine. The feeling of milk squirting in rhythm to the sound of the mechanical sucking is almost mesmerizing.

You move to my face and insert an O-ring gag in my mouth. Inserting your cock you pump my mouth until it grows rock hard and drool drips around the ring. With one final push that gags and chokes me you pull out. You replace your cock with a snap on cock shaped mouth plug.

Walking behind me and finding my pussy is dripping wet from the situation, which pleases you. You ram your hard cock into my pussy and pump me with long, hard, urgent thrusts. I feel your cock swell and anticipate your release, yearning for it, but you pull out. I'm disappointed as I feel a vibrator replacing your cock. The vibrator is attached to an arm behind the stockade so it is secure. You leave the vibrator off and move away admiring your work once more.

"Lovely. Good fuck sluts enjoy all of their holes filled. Don't you agree slut?"

"es ir," I try to agree around the gag.

You turn and begin prepping the dungeon for later activities while the pumping continues. After about 20 minutes you return and check the pumps. I have provided about 2 ounces of milk from each breast. Switching off the pump you remove the pump cups and replace them with weighted nipple clips. I gasp and winch as they clamp down.

The position and use leave me wanting. I feel the vibrator switch on, quicking the need inside me. I desperately want to cum and asking is the only way.

"Ease ir ay I um?," is all I can manage around the gag.

"You may not," you say. You point to a video camera you had previously set up. "I'll be watching and there will be consequences if you disobey." Gathering up the bottles of milk you leave the dungeon without another word.

I'm not sure how I am going to manage. I have been in need of cumming since early morning and the situation is making me even more in need. I try to move and dislodge the vibrator but the restraints make it impossible. I have to focus on something else, anything else. I struggle against the need and by the time you return I'm fully covered in perspiration from the effort.

When I see you, you're carrying a tray which you set on a small table. It's breakfast and I can smell bacon, eggs and hash browns making my stomach rumble. Returning to me, you remove the vibrator and nipple clamps, then remove me from the stockade.

"Good girl. Not cumming must have taken some doing."

Standing me in front of you, you shackle me with the body length chain behind my back. You add my leash and lead me over to the corner of the room where I kneel on a pad in position one. You step in front of me and I raise my head. You remove the gag and replace it with your cock. Holding my head you pump briskly while I suck until your cock begins to swell. Pulling out you walk to the table, stroking yourself and cum into something I could not see.

You sit at the table and start eating your breakfast, ignoring me. I sit quietly in position one while the smell of you eating a full breakfast wafts through the dank air making my stomach growl louder.

"Slaves don't eat until after their Sir," you say.

After you finish breakfast, you bring several bowls and place them in front of me. They are the same dog bowls I was fed from before, this time filled with oatmeal, juice, and water which is disappointing after smelling your breakfast. I notice the oatmeal looks a bit strange, then I realize it contains my breast milk and was topped with cum. I wrinkle my nose a bit and you slap my face.

"An untrained, disobedient FS does not get the pleasure of being treated like a human. You will eat here until you earn the right to use a table. You will eat anything I wish to feed you and I do suggest you eat it. You will need your strength for the long day ahead."

You push my head towards the bowls. I start to tentatively lap up the oatmeal. The taste of cum and breast milk mixed with oats fills my mouth. It's not an unpleasant taste, but just the thought of the mixture makes me feel like a degraded cum slut. You return to your chair at the table and watch me, grinning.

When I sit up I have oatmeal on my face and I am visibly upset by the humiliation. You walk over, take a finger full of oatmeal from my face and pop it in your mouth, then clean me up with a wet rag.

"Down"

I sink to get into position placing my head forward on the ground but unable to bring my arms forward due to the shackles so I rest on my forehead.

"I hope you liked the mix of additions to your oatmeal. You will be enjoying those additions to future meals," you say, continuing telling me that you saw the disdain on your face from the feeding. You noted that I was to keep those emotions in check and I should be happy you fed me at all.

"Now, beg me to train you like a proper FS."

"Please Sir, please train this slut. I accept that I have been an untrained, undisciplined and insolent slut. I need to learn my place as your obedient FS. Please Sir, I am begging you."

You yank the collar up pulling me up to my knees. Crouching you grab my face squeezing bringing my eyes up to yours, staring into them intently.

"I hope you mean it slut."

You push my face away and tug at the collar for me to follow you. Keeping the leash taut you lead me back to the kennel. If I slowed you yanked hard to make sure I knew what was expected. My knees hurt from moving along the cold, hard concrete.

You unceremoniously shove me back in the kennel and get back to work around the room. Sex toys and impact tools are laid out, with restraints attached to various furniture and the ceiling. I'm watching from the kennel with trepidation. You obviously have planned this for sometime. What have I just begged for?

You return to the kennel and without a word yank me out by my hair and drag me to the center of the dungeon. Motioning me to position one as you sit on a chair in front of me. You are so close, so I open my mouth but instead of your cock you replace the gag and fasten it tightly. You remove the full length shackle chain then pull my chin up to look at you.

"Today's training will not be gentle. You and I have been playing this game for too long. You agreed to be my FS and you have not truly lived up to the agreement. You will learn or I will break you. Do you understand?"

"Es ir," I say around the gag, certain he saw the fear in my eyes.

You are trying to break me, confirming my earlier thoughts. You can see in my eyes that I'm somewhat frightened. I've never seen you this way. You kiss my head gently and stand.

"Today you will learn to be a proper slave to your Sir which includes keeping your attitude in check."

Raising me to my feet you lead me to the St. Andrews cross and motion for me to face the cross. In turn you bind my wrists to each side of the cross. Pulling my hips out a bit you position me in a slightly bent position with my ass predominantly displayed.

"We will start with a maintenance flogging to remind you that you of your place as a Fuck Slave."

You select a long heavy red and black flogger and bring it down smartly on my ass. I jump and moan through the gag.

"Un," I croak out as I begin to count.

Satisfied, you flog mercilessly crisscrossing my ass, back and thighs with force. You hear me trying to count, then scream through the gag after each blow lands.

"Quiet that screaming slut, your mouth is what got you here," you growl, "You will learn your place and be a proper slut or you will be in this position more often."

I stay quiet except for counting but I can feel my ass and back reddening. Tears are welling up in my eyes as you continue to flog. Just as I think I can't maintain the position and count any further you push me to a standing position up against the cross, remove the clips, then spin me around and reconnect me to the cross so I am facing you.

You pinch and pull my nipples roughly, causing them to leak. Lowering your head on one nipple you greedily suck the milk out while painfully squeezing and manipulating my other breast. I feel you bite down and try to pull away, but you grip me tight and keep chewing at my breast while I squirm. Moving to the other breast you repeat the biting and chewing until you're satisfied. Both breasts feel sore and raw from the assault.

"Let's do a little exercise to be sure you understand your place."

You remove the gag and retrieve a cane. I look at you apprehensively, knowing the pain that is likely to come, but say nothing.

"What are you?" You ask, standing in front of me and running the cane lightly over my breasts.

"This slut is your Fuck Slave, Sir."

"Good girl, and what is your purpose Fuck Slave?"

"To please her Sir at all times."

"And have you been an obedient and pleasing Fuck Slave?"

"Yes Sir, this slut has been your obedient and pleasing Fuck Slave."

The cane fell sharply against the tops of my breasts causing me to cry out.

"You should rethink that answer", you growl as you bring down the cane again drawing tears from my eyes.

"No Sir, this slut has been a disappointing, disobedient slut that requires your guidance and training."

"Exactly. Now we will finish reminding you of your place. "

You replace the gag and my eyes widen as you raise the cane again. It comes down on the right breast then the left. I scream and count into the gag. The next blows are to my tender nipples. Red welts begin to rise at every blow as I continue to count. The pain is excruciating but I manage to continue the count until it ends at 10 for each area.

You unhook the restraints from the cross. You pull me down and help me to the bed. Laying me on my back you connect the restraints to the bed pulling me spread eagle. My back and ass ache from the welts against the bed. You select and lube a large dildo, show it to me and insert it in my pussy with a single shove. I arch and try to move away but there is nothing to do. Then you belt it in place.

You blind fold me and insert ear buds. In the ear buds you run a loop of sex sounds moaning, slapping of bodies, orgasmic screaming and the distinct sounds of flesh torture. You gently kiss and caress the welts on my breasts. With all of my holes filled and plugged,you turn and walk out of the room.

I lay there with the sounds of sex running through my head, in the dark, waiting for the next onslaught of use, but nothing happened. The flogging and caning had hurt quite a bit and I tried to shift to ease the pain to no avail. I am exhausted, though I try to fight to stay awake I drift off with the sounds in the ear buds infiltrating my dreams.

An hour later you returned to the room. Gently you removed the gag trying not to wake me. You stroke your cock hard and carefully straddle my head, gently pinch my nose closed so my mouth opens then you shove your cock to the back of my throat.

I wake up with a start not able to see, hear, move, or breath. You let go of my nose and pull back. I gulp for air but before I can orient myself you begin pumping my mouth again. I gag and choke until I finally relax my throat enough to take you in. As soon as I do you pull out.

You pull out the ear buds and remove the blind fold. I blink against the light in the room.

"You were not given permission to sleep you fucking slut", as you climb off and slap me across the face.

"I'm sorry, Sir, I didn't mean to fall asleep, it was so dark and still", I say, still trying to catch my breath.

"Sluts get no excuses.", Slapping me once more.

You unclip my hands and sit me up to provide water before the next round. Then reattach my arms. Moving to the bottom of the bed you release my ankles using a long binding strap you blind my thighs and hook the loop over my head. My legs pulled back enough to lift my ass off the bed with my knees wide apart. I am fully exposed. Finally, You remove the belted dildo and butt plug.

"Punishment for sleeping is the first order of business", you say reaching for the bamboo paddle.

I panic knowing the pain that paddle inflicts, "Please Sir, your slut is sorry! Please, please don't paddle me, I'll do anything...Please!

You grab me by the throat squeezing just enough and growl back, "Shut up slut, you'll do anything I say either way, you disobedient fucking slut."

I fall immediately silent but you choose to replace the gag. You pick up the paddle, tell me to count and swing. The paddle lands with a crack and I start to wail behind the gag. The pain was immense. You looked at me expectantly and I croak out a muffled one. The next crack hits the other cheek. Two. By the time the count is at ten I am sobbing but no longer wailing with each hit. My ass cheeks are throbbing and feel like they are on fire when you set the paddle down.

You smile looking at the pattern of the holes in the bamboo paddle on my ass. Kissing along the pattern you move your mouth to my pussy. Licking up my slit to my clit then down again. I moan. You linger there for several minutes, the feeling is amazing. You slip a finger in my pussy then two. My hips try to push against your hand. You kiss and suck my clit. My moans slip past the gag.I'm on the edge of orgasim. You add a 4th finger and push in spreading me further.

"Ease ir ay I um", I request through the gag.

"Yes," you say simply.

My orgasm starts to bloom and you add your thumb pushing hard and begin fisting me. Slowly at first stretching me. You pick up the pace and thrust more violently. I begin to scream behind the gag, but buck against your thrusting hand as the pain and my orgasm peaks. You continue to thrust vigorously until you feel my body shaking and losing steam. You remove your hand.

AnaisBlue
AnaisBlue
10 Followers
12