Adjusting Bea's Beahavior Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing my gag with one hand you replace it with your juice covered fingers. I can taste myself pungent from the rough use as I suck them clean. You push hard into my mouth trying to fist my throat. My mouth and jaw stretch painfully and I start to gag. Finally you relent and withdraw your hand.

"Do your juices taste good, slut? What do you say"

"Thank you for letting me cum taste this slut's juices on your fingers."

I'm relieved hoping that this session is over as you move from between my wide-spread legs.I was wrong to hope. I hear the zipper slide down and your pants fall to the floor. You place the head of your semi-hard cock on my lips. I open without a word and begin sucking.

"Good girl. You're not done yet. There's no rest for the wicked and you, my slut, have been very wicked," you quip as you grab a fist full of hair and sink your cock deep in my throat.

I'm choking and can't catch my breath. My eyes widen and I begin to struggle but you hold there. I'm sinking and about to pass out when you pull out. My head is swimming and my body aches from the restraints and abuse.

"Please Sir, I can't take anymore," I say raspily.

"You can and you will until I say otherwise. Why do I have to remind you that you are a FS?"

Replacing my gag you position yourself between my legs. You slide your cock into my pussy and pump slowly a few times then ram into the hilt. After pounding me a few times you pull out.

"Your stretched out pussy is useless, slut. I guess I'll have to find another hole to use," you say disgustedly and slap me on my bruised ass. I jump as the sting runs up my body and I close my eyes. "Open your eyes,slut, I want you watch me take your ass"

You lube me. In my position I can't see your cock enter my ass but I keep my eyes on you. You begin by slowly pushing into me. Making me feel the stretch as you enter me. A few inches in and you stop. A smirk crosses your face and you can see the unease building in my eyes. Then you thrust forward with all of your weight. I emit a gasping whimper as I feel you bottom out.

You use my ass hard, making every stroke a statement of your ownership. The look on your face mirroring that statement as I look in your eyes. I feel you swell anticipating your release. But you pull out.

You add some lube and start to finger my ass. You lower your head back to my mound then lick and kiss my clit as you insert one finger into my ass, working it in and out. I start to panic, as two then three fingers are added.

"No, no,no, no, please no," I try to scream through the gag and struggle against the bonds.

"I've told you. Sluts don't say no to their Sir," you growl reaching up with your free hand and slapping me across the face.

I start breathing heavily and bracing myself for the next finger and the pain. Four comes with a vengeance and I scream. You add your thumb and push forcefully. I scream into the gag again, tears running down my face as your fist passes into the strained opening. You stare in my eyes and smirk as you continue thrusting while I scream.

"Your a filthy fucking anal slut", you say withdrawing your hand.

You remove the gag, and look at me expectantly.

"Thank you, Sir, for the training and treating me like the owned slut that I am by fisting my pussy and ass."

You untie me and pull me to you, caressing and kissing me. You know I have had a hard day and I've been a good slut. You see that my breasts are full and lay in my lap and suckle gently. After an hour of after care, you move the kennel and you warn me that there is no sleeping and no speaking unless I am directly spoken to. You leave the room and I sit silently waiting.

Several hours later I can hear movement in the kitchen which is directly over the kennel in the dungeon. The sounds of food being prepared. Dinner should be close. I don't have a clock but the passing of time makes it seem about right. I'm starving, I'm even looking forward to a cum soaked meal.

You return, release me from the kennel, leash me and lead me up the stairs to the dining room. Once there you motion me to take position 1 in the corner.

"I've brought you an appetizer.", You say as you drop your pants and step forward. "You might have to work for it."

I open my mouth and take in your cock. I suck using my tongue to stimulate you. It takes some time after today's events for your cock to swell. You hold my head forcing your cock deeper and deeper until you are rock hard and pull out.

"This evening you will dine at the table. Not because you have earned it but because I choose it," you say and pull back the chair.

I can see the fat dildo from the van secured to the chair seat. I cringe a little thinking of my poor used pussy. After applying lube you motion me to my feet and position me over the dildo. As I try to gently sink on to the head you push my shoulders down, fully seating me to the hilt. I gasp from the pain. Before you push my chair in you attach weighted nipple clips.

You serve your dinner first, then you appear stroking your cock and holding my plate of steak, mashed potatoes made with breastmilk and a small salad. Bringing the plate close so I can see, you ejaculate on my dinner being sure to cover all that you could. Smiling, you place the cum soaked meal in front of me. You enjoy watching me eat your cum and shift on the dildo causing the weights to pull my nipples.

When you are satisfied that I have eaten enough and every last drop of cum. You clean the table, remove the nipple clips and remove me from the chair. My pussy is aching from the stretching.

"Dessert will be served in the living room. Wait for me in position one", you point to the living room.

I quickly move to the living room and kneel as commanded. You step in front of me, dropping your pants and I open my mouth expecting your cock.

You turn around and spread your ass cheeks, "Lick slut. Maybe it will help with your insolent mouth."

I'm a bit in shock. You've never asked me to lick your ass before. Rising to my knees, I spread your ass cheeks with my own hands and began tentatively licking. Softly at first but then you pushed back harder on my face.

"You useless bitch, don't play. Get your tongue in my ass."

I pushed harder, licking and probing your ass until my tongue penetrates your ass as far as it can go. You moan and your cock begins to harden again.

"Good slut, do you like your dessert?", you quip.

"Yes Sir," I manage, then continue licking.

You move away and I see you are hard again. You motion me to take the position on the couch. Getting behind me, you lube up my ass and slam straight in. I gasp and grab the cushions. You pump hard, ramming me forward with each stroke. The bruises on my ass are painfully throbbing. You grab my hair and yank hard. After cumming so recently your hard on seemed to rage on. By the time you shot your load into me, my ass was aching from the assault and the bruises. You push me to the floor like a discarded piece of trash.

You command me to return to the kennel for the night to sleep. I return to the dungeon, lock myself in and try to settle in for rest. The whole day runs through my head as my body aches with every movement. My ass is throbbing from the repeated assaults. I must learn to be a better Fuck Slave if I'm to survive the training and please you. I fall asleep dreaming of being the perfect slave.

12