All Comments on 'Adjusting My Attitude Pt. 07'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
StormXStormXover 4 years ago
Good Save

In the last chapter you placed the Laura-Dan relationship in real jeapardy. This chapter was a good save and even got the mandatory cum awallowing out of way with minimal impact. Still a good read... I look forward to your next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I love how weirdly trans-positive comments in this were lol.

This isn't really my kink, but I still applaud your creativity and perspective on this world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
7a

What happens when Dan's younger sister shows up at his house. The housekeeper puts her in touch with Laura. They go to lunch and Laura learns how Dan had helped his sister the black sheep of the family though tough times. She needs help and wants to see her brother. Will Laura let her see Dan as a slave? As Danielle? How can he help her while enslaved? Laura is impressed by Dan's care for his sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great idea

7a would expand your awesome story. Looking forward to more with Dan and Laura.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

Sry, story started really brilliant, but the whole gay thing killed it for me in this chapter. But I will read it until the end to show respect for the excellent writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous