Adjusting the Frequency Pt. 01

Story Info
A guy uses a radio frequency to hear people's thoughts.
9.4k words
4.49
21.7k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers

Author's Note: The following story contains scenes of mind control, incest and non-consensual sex so if that sort of thing turns you off then I suggest you pass on this 9 part story. All persons engaging in sex are over the age of 18.

****

My name is Stan Rodgers. I am 22 years old and a computer science geek. I stand 5'10" tall and weigh about 165. I have short blonde hair and blue eyes and a decent build from being in the military for the last 4 years.

I was involved in frequency monitoring while over in Iraq and understand all there is to know about the different radio frequencies involved in communications. So after my tour was up and I came back to the states, I continued to tinker with it. It is quite fascinating if you know what you are doing.

My 20 year old step-sister Becca was home from college and she was always on her laptop. She is a hottie at 5'6" and 118 lbs, with medium length dark black hair and green eyes, average breasts and a petite body. She is always lounging around in shorts and t-shirts and I have stolen quite a few glances her way from time to time.

Anyway, I was out at the mall and sitting in the food court and tinkering with this Hamm radio in my possession. I had some ear-buds in my ears, specifically the Bose Quiet Comfort 2, and turning the knob to adjust the hertz frequency when I picked up some conversation.

At first I thought it was idle chatter from some distant country. Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would be right here in my home town of Podunk, North Carolina.

"This will never fit me. My boobs will spill out...oh but this one is nice." I heard a female speaking.

I looked up and all around me. There was a JCPENNEY clothing store across the way and also a Rachel's Lingerie store. I saw a few women walk in that store and got up and wandered over to see what else I could pick up.

A short Hispanic gal was looking through the various bras on display. I expected her to be with a friend to continue the conversation.

"Ooh lace." She turned and looked at her reflection in the window. "Yes, I definitely like the way this looks on me." She said.

I couldn't see her lips moving when she talked. I was still a good ways off and maybe she was whispering although it sounded like she was speaking in a normal tone of voice. I did notice that she had ear buds in her ears.

I jotted down the frequency, 750.7 megahertz.

I moved back to the food court and continued to try different frequencies when I picked up another person speaking. It was definitely a guy because he had a low deep voice.

"No way am I going to spend $400 on this pendant that Joyce wants. Oh wait here's another one that looks similar for 1/4 the price. Perfect! The dumb broad won't know the difference." I spotted a late 30's black guy in the jewelry department. He had his back to me so I couldn't hear him speaking but I did notice that he was all alone and he too had ear buds in his ears. Maybe he was muttering to himself?

I jotted down that frequency too. It was 860.7 megahertz.

I fiddled with the dial some more and heard another male voice speaking.

"Roger, if you are right about this merger we could make a killing on this Pfizer stock purchase of GilliansGoo. Okay let's just see how it goes and if it takes off then we can add more than the initial $2k investment. This is so freaking awesome man! I can hardly wait to see what happens with it. If this goes through then I'll be a hundred millionaire practically overnight!"

I jotted down the frequency, 650.7 megahertz.

I then gathered my things and went to a park nearby.

****

I scanned more people as I turned the dial on my Hamm radio and heard, "That must be a red breasted Robin."

I looked around and saw a guy with a pair of binoculars and eating a sandwich. I looked further and distinctly heard the guy say, "Oh sweet! A blue Finch." But again it was the guy eating the sandwich.

I looked down and saw the frequency was 540.7 megahertz. I made a note and continued to watch him.

"Ooh la la. She has a great looking ass." He said the words clear as a bell but there was no way he could have because his mouth was full of food. And he also had ear buds in his ears.

It then dawned on me that I was hearing his thoughts. There was no other way to explain it.

I was tired. I didn't sleep well last night. Maybe I saw what I wanted to see or heard what I wanted to hear, either way it was very intriguing. So I went home.

****

I was off for the summer and started classes in the Fall to continue my learning to get into the computer science field.

When I got home I took a nap. It was around 2 pm. When I awoke it was 3pm and I wandered downstairs to the kitchen to make a sandwich.

Becca was there and typing away on her computer. She had ear pods in her ears so I didn't try to make conversation with her.

I took my sandwich into the other room and ate it and tinkered with the Hamm radio some more. I turned the dial to each of the 3 frequencies I heard earlier this morning. And when I hit the 860.7 frequency, I distinctly heard my sister's voice.

"I hate my breasts Sam." She said.

"No but that's the thing. My nipples are always hard. I can't help it." She replied

"You would say that being a lesbian. My nipples do not look hot sticking out of my shirt!" She said.

"If I could get a guy just by my nipples alone, I would do that." She laughed.

"You go girl. Have fun shopping for that new vibrator!" She giggled.

"Speaking of vibrators, I need to check out the Family Pies movie Sam was going on and on about. A step brother and sister going at it. I'm surprised she would like looking at a guy with a big dick. Maybe she's not as gay as she thinks she is." She mused.

And the connection ended.

I took a short walk outside and when I came back inside, I tuned the radio back to 860.7.

"Oh yeah, that one's nice." I heard her say.

I looked in the kitchen but Becca was hidden behind her computer screen again and I couldn't see her face, so I walked in the kitchen and busied myself at the refrigerator and waited for her to speak again.

("I could definitely get my lips around that." I heard her say plain as day only she never said anything out loud.)

Holy shit! How was this even possible?

I went back in the other room and pondered it all and that's when I had an epiphany. Perhaps everyone I heard speaking today who had ear buds in their ears, was thinking thoughts. There must be something in the ear buds that resonates with the different frequencies that allows me to hear a person's thoughts and not what they are listening to.

I was so preoccupied with that idea that I only partially caught what my sister said next.

("...I would definitely suck that thick meaty cock.")

My eyes got real big and I suddenly felt dirty for spying on my sister's most personal thoughts, but I also felt something else. I felt aroused.

("Too bad I can't find a guy with a dick like this. At least I have my vibrator. Mmmm, my pussy is wet. It's a good thing that Stan is in the other room and can't hear the sounds coming from this movie or he might blow a gasket. Or see this long thick dick. I better go and masturbate before I have an orgasm right here. He he he." She said in her mind.)

I watched as she got up and grabbed her laptop and went up to her bedroom.

I walked in the kitchen and looked at the chair she was sitting in and noticed that the seat was wet. Did Becca do that?

I reached my hand down and touched the wetness and brought my fingers up to my face and the smell was unmistakable. It was pussy alright and my dick grew hard. Damn!

("Oh..eah,..inch her..ipples hard. That's it..aby. Make it..urt. Mmmm!" Becca moaned in her head.)

I walked upstairs to hear her better since there was quite a bit of static. I went in my bedroom which is right next to hers and closed my bedroom door. I removed my shorts and started to stroke my dick. I couldn't help it. This was hot!

("Oh that must feel good! Come on big boy! Fuck that pussy deeeeep. YES!" Becca moaned in her mind.)

This was so hot to listen to and I watched as precum began to ooze out of my cock.

("Mmmm, I love how this vibrator buzzes my clitty. I do miss not having a dick in my mouth. I love precum and miss tasting it. I wonder if Tommy Haskins is home yet. His dick is only 5 inches but 5 inches is better than no inches. He he he." She mused in her head.)

I had way more than 5 inches Becca. I could probably match the dick you were looking at on the computer inch for inch.

"Oh this vibrator feels so good on my clit. If I wasn't a virgin I could get fucked like the poor little tramp in the video." She groaned.

Shit! My sister is a virgin! Fuck! Too bad because I have a big fat cock for you sis.

"I'm never gonna cum now. Not with thoughts of Tommy Haskins and his pathetic little prick. Fuck this is hopeless!" She groaned.

Oh Becca if you weren't my sister.

"Fuck her! Fuck her greedy cunt! Here he cums! YESSSSSSSSS!!!! Look at all that goey, thick globs of sperm shooting on her tits. Way better than Tommy and his pathetic pecker dribbling down my fist." My sister moaned.

"Too bad you are my sister Becca or I would grant you your wish and cover your perfect tits with massive globs of sperm from my huge cock." I said out loud.

****

An idea formed in my mind.

I was so fucking horny after hearing my sister climax and opened a drawer and grabbed a pair of sweats that were cutoff around mid thigh. I put them on and looked in the mirror and saw that my dick could easily be seen as it hung down. I also grabbed a t-shirt and left my room and walked down to the kitchen.

I was reading a magazine when Becca walked in the kitchen and stopped dead in her tracks.

("Holy shit! I can see the outline of Stan's dick through his sweats. I never knew he had such a big dick before. I better stop staring before he notices." And she walked over to the table again.)

I glanced her way and saw that her nipples were erect and smiled before heading into the other room.

****

("I need to think of some way to get Stan interested in me. But wait, he'll never go for it. It's incest Becca. It's not like porn where everyone is acting. Even if I could get him interested, he'll never go for it. But wait, maybe I don't even need to make the first move. Maybe I can just let him see me undressing or ask him to put some lotion on my back while I sun myself by the pool and then turn and let him see my breast and act all snotty and blame him for being a perv, or maybe I can blackmail him in some other way. Oooh, the thought of doing those things is very wicked and making me even wetter!" Becca mused in her head.)

I did the thinking for her.

I picked up my phone and held it to my ear and had a pretend conversation with a girl I knew.

"Hey Cindy!"

"Yeah, I'm good. Horny, but good."

"You are right, I do want sex all the time! But who wouldn't with a body like yours!"

"You think I hound you for sex everyday? Well maybe I do, but."

"Your pussy is sore from the last time we had sex!"

"Well it's not my fault you don't get wet enough!"

"I am not a freak for having a big dick Cindy!"

"You don't want to see me ever again! Why?"

"You think I cum too much and it grosses you out!"

"But Cindy, I love you! Don't do this!"

"Fuck!"

I sat down and put my face in my hands.

("I better go to him. His phone call sounded harsh. What I wouldn't give for a big dick! Even if he is my step brother." Becca said in her mind.)

****

I felt Becca touch my hand and looked up at her with tears in my eyes.

"Stan. Are you okay? I heard some of your conversation." She told me kindly.

"You heard that Becca?" I asked her.

"Yeah, some of it." She smiled sheepishly.

"God! Can this day get any worse?" I asked rhetorically.

"No, but it can get better." Becca replied and patted my arm.

"No it can't Becca. My life is over. I might as well drop dead." I told her and hung my head.

She hugged me to her. "Don't say that Stan. It's gonna be okay. I'm gonna make it better."

I swear that I felt her nipples press into my arm.

She took my hand and led me outside to the pool.

"Look at this day bro. The sun is shining and a little vitamin D always helps me when I am feeling a little blue. Go on and remove your shirt and get some sun with me." She said cheerfully and removed her t-shirt and shorts.

Becca had a very tiny bikini on and it barely covered her nipples and crotch. She was definitely shaved because her bikini barely covered her camel toe.

She stretched her hands above her head and then looked at me ogling her.

"I see you staring Stan. You like my new bikini?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's great." I replied solemnly.

"Oh cheer up handsome...Will you be a doll and put some lotion on my back? Hold on a sec while I untie my bikini top, and no peeking stud muffin." She said cheerfully.

Becca held her hair up and it gave me an unobstructed view of her tits as I put the lotion on her back. I leaned in and ogled her naked breasts as they showed from the sides. I so wanted to wrap my hands around her and cup them with my hands. I was almost certain that she wanted me to do this too.

So I did it in my mind. I cupped her tits in my hands and began to rub her hard nipples with my thumbs.

I was day dreaming when Becca turned and nudged my chin up with her finger.

"Hey! It's gonna be okay." She was holding her breasts in her hands.

"How do you know that Becca?" I asked her.

"Well, I just do. I appreciate you putting lotion on my back and not trying to check out my front. You are a real gentleman Stan. I like that in a guy." She said kindly.

"You do?" I asked her.

"I do, but I also like a bad boy too. Something about the way he sees me, gets me wet." She told me.

"Uh, should you be telling me this Becca? It seems kind of strange." I told her.

"I see your point Stan since we are not intimate, at least not yet anyway." She smiled sheepishly.

"You want to be intimate with me Becca?" I asked her.

"I have thought about it Stan." She told me honestly.

"But we are brother and sister sis." I replied.

"Step-brother and sister if you want to be technical about it, bro." She smiled.

Her hands dropped from her breasts.

"Hey Stan, how about you lather these up too?" She smiled.

"Uh, Becca. Don't you think this is crossing the line a little?" I asked her.

('No bro...sucking your cock would be crossing the line. This is just a little tease to see how you handle it...go on, touch them...I see the way you look at me...maybe seeing my nipples harden will give you some courage to touch them." She thought in her mind.)

I watched as her nipples grew taut.

I then felt her hand press into my dick.

"Becca?" I began but was cut short.

"Shhh. It's okay." She said and ran her hands along my hanging dick.

"Becca, we can't be doing this. It-it's wrong. We are brother and sister." I told her.

She continued to stroke my dick and it began to grow thicker in her hands.

"Becca, I'm serious. We can't! It's incest." I told her frankly.

("I don't care about that Stan. I just want to make you feel good again. Just let me do my thing and swallow your cum bro." I heard in her mind.)

"Don't be such a spoil-sport bro. I'm barely even touching you." She said peevishly.

"I'm not being a spoil-sport or whatever that is. Y-you a-are m-my mmmm." I lost my train of thought as she gripped my cock harder in her hands.

"I'm your what Stan?" Becca giggled.

She let one hand off of my dick and traced her fingers around her hard nipple. She plucked it up and then trailed her hand down to her crotch. She leaned back as her fingers traced over the crease where her bikini covered her pussy.

"If you are a good boy, you might just see what's under here. That is if you can get over the fact that I am your step-sister." She teased.

"What the hell!" I blurted.

I stood up and untied my sweatpants and let them drop to my feet.

("Oh my God! Just look at this huge fucking cock! I am so going to fuck you silly Stan and make you be my first." She mused in her mind.)

Becca stroked my dick with both hands until it was hard and pointing straight at her mouth.

"What wouldn't Cindy do with you?" She asked as she stared at my cock.

"She wouldn't suck me after I had been inside her pussy or swallow my cum." I told my step sister.

"Hmm, I haven't done the first because I'm still a virgin, but I do love to swallow." She smiled up at me and grabbed my ass and pulled my dick into her mouth.

"Oh sis!" I groaned.

("I wonder how much you spew when you orgasm. With a dick this size it must be a lot. And if it is, then I am going to want you to shoot your load all over my body stud." She thought wickedly.)

She stroked my dick with both hands and licked the drop of precum from the tip and looked up at me.

("I love this fucking cock Stan." She giggled but her lips never moved because she said it in her head.)

("Take it in your throat sis. Go on and do it. Commit incest with me. Choke on it slut!" I told her with my mind but knew that she couldn't hear me.)

("I sense that you want me to suck your big dick. Yes sir, I will choke on it and be your incest loving slut." She chuckled and took it deeper in her mouth.)

("Can you hear me in your mind Becca?" I asked with my mind.)

(She took my dick to the back of her throat and said, "Yes. I can hear you with my mind. Talk dirty to me. I love it!")

("I really go for submissive women. The more submissive you are, the harder I'm going to fuck your slut pussy sis." I told her mind.)

("Dominate me Stan. Flip me around, slap my ass, pull my hair and choke me with your hands. I get off on it. I really do. And if you actually heard me say those things and do it. All the better." She told me in her mind.)

("Oh Becca, you suck my cock so well. I so want to stretch your pussy out with my big dick. I want to humiliate you and shoot my sperm all over your tits and face?" I told her.)

("Yes! Yes! Humiliate me. Maybe even get my virgin pussy pregnant. You can even fuck my virgin asshole if you want." She said as she choked on my huge cock.)

"Wlech!...lech!...lech!"

"Are you on birth control sis?" I asked her.

"No, Why would I? I'm still a virgin." She said.

("Like I can believe anything that you say. So tell me, how many guys have you actually fucked since going to college?" I asked her mind.)

("None. You're my first. I have given a ton of blowjobs though. Although most guys just dribble when they cum. It is a real treat to find a guy who blasts his semen into my mouth. I hope that you are like the latter." She answered.)

"Wlech! lech! lech! lech!" She choked on my cock and then removed it from her wet mouth and stroked her saliva into my dick.

("I need to be in your cunt sis!" I told her mind.)

("I thought you'd never ask." She growled and laid back on the lounge chair and pulled open her meaty pussy lips.)

I positioned my dick at her slick entrance and then pushed inside of her. My dick stopped at her hymen and I speared my dick through it hard.

("Oh fuck! It hurts! You blew apart my hymen you bastard! Slow Stan. Fuck! Your dick is really fat." She cautioned with her mind.)

"Oh your virgin pussy feels incredible sis!" I groaned.

"Stop this Stan! It fucking hurts too much to continue!" She shouted at me.

("I love how deep I can go in your cunt." I told her mind.)

("I know! If not for the pain of losing my hymen I would be enjoying this!" Becca agreed.)

"Didn't you hear me asshole? I said STOP!!!" She screamed.

(But in my head I heard her say, "Don't fucking stop! YES! Fuck me Stan! FUCK ME!!!" She squealed.)

I pinned her arms above her head and really let her have it. I fucked her so savagely even while she continued to struggle beneath me.

Kinkynfit
Kinkynfit
1,722 Followers