Adjusting the Frequency Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't give you my consent you mother-fucker! FUCK!!!" She cried.

I began to go faster and then harder and deeper. I really rammed her pussy good.

("I'm gonna blow my load Becca." I announced in my head, but she beat me to it.)

("YESSSSSSS FUCCCCCKKKKKMMMEEEEEEEE!!!" She screamed in her mind.)

"Oh god, I hope what I am feeling is not your cum shooting into me. I'm not on birth control. Fuck!" She whined out loud.

("I hope I get you pregnant sis! Here I fucking cum!" I blurted in my mind.)

I grunted and began to spew huge globs of sperm deep in her cunt.

("Yes, Stan! I can feel your semen shooting into me." She told me cheerfully in her mind.)

"STOP! STOP! This not what I want anymore!" She said angrily.

("Keep fucking me bro, if you can. I feel another orgasm approaching." She encouraged me with her mind.)

So I fucked her continuously. I fucked her pussy hard and deep and could feel and smell my sperm as it leaked out of her.

("More Stan! Grab my hair and choke me!" She demanded.)

I grabbed her hair and slapped her across the face lightly and began to choke her.

"This is not consensual!" She groaned out loud.

I pulled out and huge thick ribbons of my sperm flew over her body.

("YESSSSSSSS!!!" She cried out in orgasm in her mind.)

My cum splashed over her erect nipples and landed on her face.

Becca looked daggers at me.

I released her hands and got up and went in the house as she curled in a ball.

****

When I came back outside, Becca was back in her bikini which I found strange.

She looked up at me and said, "Hey handsome. I see that my suggestion about getting some vitamin D helped to lift your spirits."

"Uh, yeah and something else as well." I said and smiled and saw that I was back in my bathing suit. When did I put it on?

"Yeah? And what would that be handsome?" She asked.

"Is this a trick question Becca?" I asked her and looked at the globs of sperm dripping from her tits and down her stomach.

She furrowed her eyebrows and pouted. "No. I truly want to know!"

"The sex we, I...uh, what do you recall about the last hour?" I quickly changed my tactic.

"Well we came outside to get some late afternoon sun. Why, did something else happen?" She asked.

"Uh, no Becca. Nothing else happened." I told her.

"Oh wait, I overheard your girlfriend dumping you and I suggested that we come outside together. Right Stan?" Becca replied.

"Yep, that's it sis." I said and sat beside her.

As I sat there, I thought intensely about what exactly did happen. We both had our ear buds in our ears. Was is just a fantasy that I played out in my head? Or, wait...

I looked at Becca as she laid there and noticed that her bikini crotch was wet and there was a puddle of our combined juices under her chair. Her face and hair were streaked with my semen too. So it happened, but she has no memory of it happening. Strange.

I then saw the ear buds laying on the table beside her.

Becca got to her feet and said, "I'm wiped out. I'm going inside to shower and lay down."

I watched as she winced with every step.

****

The following day I went back to the mall. I needed to do more testing with the Hamm radio. I kept it on 860.7 and walked around the mall. I then switched it to 750.7 and walked some more. Not getting any hits, I turned it to 840.7 and as I walked back to the food court I heard a sexy female voice.

"God you are such a bore Brian. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yadda, yadda, yadda. You are vain about your workouts. Too bad you can't make your dick any bigger. I can't wait to go home and use my vibrator since your dick just doesn't do it for me anymore. Besides, Angela is coming tomorrow so it's sayonara!" The woman said.

("I'd like to watch that. I bet your pussy drools something fierce." I replied to her thoughts.)

"Who said that?" She asked in her mind.

"Probably someone you'd never expect." I answered her.

"I don't know about that. What are you packing?" She asked.

"I have a tiny little pecker. It's nothing to get your hopes up about." I laughed.

"Let me be the judge of that. Come on and tell me. I want to know." She asked.

"It's long and thick." I said flatly.

"Fuck an A! If you're fucking with me I'm gonna be pissed." She chided me.

"Like I said, I'm probably not your type anyway." I told her.

"I'm intrigued nonetheless. Send me a text and lets chat and exchange pics." She replied.

"I'm not sure that your boyfriend would go for that." I told her.

"I'm gonna dump him anyway. Enjoy the show and then send me a text to 555-3847. My name is Katy." She laughed.

"Hi Katy, my name is Stan and my number is 555-9896. Send me a short video of you masturbating and if I like it, I'll reply back with a picture of my erection." I chuckled.

"You better. I'm getting wet thinking about it." She quipped.

"Just one thing though. You are wearing ear buds, correct?" I asked.

"Yes, I am. What does that have to do with my hearing your voice in my mind?" She asked peevishly.

"I'm not entirely sure yet, but I do know that if you remove them from your ears it will sever the connection and you won't have any memory of us talking." I told her.

"Well I better hurry and get home and send you that video because my ear buds only stay charged for so long. Goodbye strange man." She said.

I scanned the rows of tables and saw this tall good looking guy suddenly rise to his feet and pitch a fit with the girl he was sitting with. He then stalked off and I looked for the woman I was talking to and this gorgeous redhead got to her feet and looked around at everyone. I looked away as she looked over my way. It had to be her since she had some ear buds in her ears. I then watched her walk out of the Mall.

This was going to be fun if she remembered the conversation.

****

I got up and walked back into the mall and turned the dial on the Hamm radio as I went. I heard someone speaking but it was clipped and knew that either I was too far away or that it wasn't quite the right frequency.

All I heard was, "..me..ech..re..fet."

I looked down and saw that it was 580.7. I was on the first level of the 3 level mall and found an escalator and went up to the 2nd level. I walked over to the store that seemed where the sound was coming from.

It was definitely female and I scanned the people and the stores around me. I saw some women on the other side, but they were too far away to hear their conversation.

"That's wh...'m...ing Lucy..t's.oo.ight. My.ipples are..owing." I heard.

So I went up to the 3rd level and walked to the same place as on the second level.

"Maybe this one will get Bob to notice me. I have to do something to ignite his lust for me again." The female said.

"It's igniting my lust." I told her.

"Mmmm. If only I wasn't imagining it." She replied.

"And who says that you aren't?" I asked her.

"Boy my self talk is really active today. Do you think this bra is too revealing?" She mused.

"No, I think it accentuates your nipples really well." I told her as I scanned the women around me.

I glanced in the Victoria Secret store and decided that the woman was probably in the dressing room.

"Bob doesn't think my nipples are anything special." She replied.

"Does he have a heartbeat?" I laughed.

"Funny you should say that. I'm starting to wonder." She chuckled.

"Then why are you even with him?" I asked.

"I'm starting to wonder that myself." She told me.

"He must have a big dick." I stated.

"Hardly. But he does have a nice smile." She replied.

"You're with a guy because he has a nice smile?" I asked.

"I see your point. But it's not like I have many options." She replied.

"Sounds like bullshit to me." I told her.

"Why am I even having a conversation with myself? Come on Lucy, get a grip. This is so strange." She said with frustration.

I then watched as this black woman walked out of the dressing room. She was about 5'4" tall and had a pretty face and full lips and a nice smile. She was fairly small chested but wearing a body hugging dress that accentuated her petite body.

I followed her as she came out of the store and went down to the food court.

"Pizza is definitely out, I'm not up for a sub either, but maybe tacos." She mused.

"I'd like to eat your taco Lucy." I told her.

She stopped and turned around.

"Who said that?" She said anxiously.

"You have the most gorgeous figure Lucy. I bet you are wild in bed." I told her.

"I don't know who you are, but it's kind of freaking me out. Besides, I'm married." She replied.

"Yeah, to a jerk with a small dick. You could be with a guy like me with a 10 inch dick." I told her.

"You have a 10 inch dick? Really? I've never met anyone packing that much equipment." She laughed.

"It's not like I can prove it, or come up behind you and lift up your burgundy dress and slide it deep inside your cunt from behind now can I?" I told her.

She started to walk away at a clipped pace.

"Gotta get away from this stalker Lucy." She said anxiously.

"See you later Lucy. Have fun with Mr. smiles!" I told her and laughed.

It was then that I received a text from Katy and Becca at the same time.

****

Katy's text included a short video of her fingering one of the fattest, most succulent snatches that I have ever seen.

Katy: I'm waiting Mr. Big!

Stan: And I'm hard. (pic)

Katy: No fucking way is that thing real.

Stan: Okay, but it's your loss.

Katy: It's really real?

Stan: it's an original.

Katy: Here's my address.

Stan: see you shortly.

I was literally 10 minutes from her house.

I then glanced at the text from my sister.

Becca: Hey bro

Stan: Hey sis

Becca: I need to see you

Stan: I'm kind of busy sis

Becca: oh shoot!

Stan: I'll be home in about 3 or 4 hours

Becca: okay (sad face emoji)

Now she had me curious!

****

I arrived at Katy's and turned the frequency back to 840.7 before I rang the bell.

("Oh fuck, I hope Stan gets here soon before the charge on my ear buds runs out." She said thoughtfully.)

She answered the door and said, "Yes, may I help you?"

"I have a delivery for you ma'am, but it's heavy and requires that you hold it with two hands." I said sarcastically.

"Oh shit!" She said and put down her phone and when she turned around I had my dick out and pointed at her.

"Oh you naughty boy you!" She smiled and grasped my cock with her hand and dragged me into her foyer and closed the door.

Katy got down on her knees and took my cock in her mouth.

I grabbed the back of her head and shoved my cock into her throat.

"Wlechmmph!" She choked as I began to fuck her face.

"Oh Katy, I'm gonna bathe your tonsils in my sweet cream." I groaned.

She made me release her and she gasped for breath.

"You fuck! I couldn't fucking breath! Fuck!" She replied angrily.

"Sorry, I got carried away." I told her and frowned.

I began to back away when she reached out and stopped me.

"Stan Wait! I love the Dominance. I prefer it over the sappy begging and pleading all the time. But I'm not used to sucking dick. I actually prefer to get fucked instead. Will you indulge me? You don't have to be gentle while we screw. Just do whatever you want." She told me.

She then got to her feet and led me up to her bedroom. Once there, I threw her on the bed and slid my cock inside her pussy.

("Oh fuck! Maybe I spoke too soon. He's going to kill me with this dick!" Katy thought sourly.)

I slowed my pace and grabbed her hips and slowly slid in deep.

("Ahhhhh yeaaaahhhh! That's it big boy! Nice and deep. Oh fuck that feels good." She mused.)

"Are you using birth control Katy?" I asked as we screwed.

"Yes. I always use rubbers. I don't want any unnecessary accidents if you know what I mean." She moaned.

("You realize that I am fucking you without a rubber don't you?" I asked in my mind.)

("Yes I do handsome! I love it and hope that you will get me pregnant. Come on stud stretch me open with your massive dick and spew your baby batter in me." She encouraged with her mind.)

I fucked her hard and deep and her juices coated my shaft and dripped down my balls.

"OH FUCK! I'M CUMMMIIINNNGGG!!!" She cried out loud.

I pulled my dripping wet dick out and brought it to her lips.

"What are you doing? Get that away from me you sicko. I hate that. My ex used to try it all the time with me and that's why we broke up!" She turned her face away from me.

("You really ought to suck on my wet cock Katy. Yeah that's it! Lick your slimy juices from the shaft." I encouraged her with my mind.)

("Mmmm, oh yeah this is so nasty! I love it big boy!" She moaned in her mind.)

I slammed my dick back in her snatch.

"Yes! Fuck me Stan! Hard and deep!" She demanded.

("I'm gonna flood your cunt with so much sperm Katy!" I told her with my mind.)

("YES! Fill my pussy with your baby batter and get me pregnant!" She begged.)

I grunted as I drove my dick in deep and began to spew my sperm into her twat. Huge thick globs of semen shot into her pussy.

("That was fucking insane Stan." She beamed at me.)

I pulled out and kissed her and tasted her pussy on her lips and smiled.

She took out her ear buds and I took out mine and went to take a piss.

When I came back in the room, Katy looked at me funny.

"What?" I asked.

"Uh, don't take this the wrong way, but who are you again?" She asked.

Strange that she didn't recognize me.

"Stan. We met at the Mall...after you broke up with your ex." I said.

"Hmm and judging by your nakedness, I take it that we had sex. Right?" She asked.

"Uh-huh. I had a massive orgasm too." I commented.

"Well it's a good thing that you were wearing a rubber. Getting pregnant is not something I want to deal with right now. I don't know if I told you this or not but I'm swearing off men and exploring my bi side again. My friend Angela is moving in with me tomorrow." She sneered.

She then rolled on her side and went to sleep.

I smiled as I saw copious amounts of my semen oozing from her freshly fucked pussy. Interesting how she doesn't remember it. I took out my phone and snapped some photos.

I saw her phone on the bedside table and opened it since she didn't have a password. I deleted my messages and deleted my contact info too.

I put on my clothes, grabbed my ear buds and hers and left.

****

When I got home Becca was out by the pool so I went to my room and put a sticky note on Katy's earbuds 840.7. I plugged them in to charge them and took a quick shower.

I got out and dried off and put on my suit and headed out to the pool.

Becca was not wearing her ear buds. She was just sunning herself so I sat beside her.

"Hey you." I said.

Becca opened her eyes and looked at me.

"What!" She snapped.

I frowned.

"You sent me a text earlier. Remember?" I jogged her memory.

"Oh that. Yeah! So I had some crazy dreams last night bro and wondered if you had some crazy dreams too!" She said peevishly.

"What kind of dreams Becca?" I asked.

"Sexual dreams! It was disgusting! You forced yourself on me and we fucked!" She sneered.

"That's absurd! Why even tell me that shit Becca? Don't tell me that you are into incest now!" I blurted.

"I'm not...it's just. It was so real. I had to ask." She said softly.

She then got up and went into the house.

****

A few minutes went by and I also went inside.

I saw Becca sitting at the kitchen table and she had her ear buds in again. I now knew that she was watching porn, since that is what she was doing when I found her yesterday.

I pulled the Bose ear buds out of my pocket and put them on as I went to my room to get the Hamm Radio and tune it to 860.7. I then came back downstairs and observed my sister from the inside corner of the doorway leading into the kitchen.

("It's just like the dream I had. Just look at the size of that beefy cock. I wonder if he will pull out of his sister's pussy and...yep she took it in her mouth. Yum!" She mused in her head.)

("Mmmm, I could really go for some sister pussy again." I replied with my mind.)

("It's here and ready for you Stan. I've been so much hornier than I usually am. After you took my virginity I want fucked really bad now." She said in her mind.)

("How much charge do your ear buds have left?" I asked her.)

("80%." She said.)

("Lower the top of your bikini under your breasts and let me see your nipples sis. Oh yeah. Now play with your hard nipples for me. That's it. flick them with your fingers. Oh that's hot!" I groaned in my mind.)

("I need you inside me again Stan. Please! I'm begging you!" She whined in her mind.)

("Come up to my room sis. We still have a few hours before Mom and Dad get home from work." I told her with my mind.)

I hurried up to my room and undressed and sat on my bed naked.

Becca opened the door and saw me sitting there and stared. She closed the door and removed her bikini and walked over to me to stand before me.

She was so petite that her nipples were almost level with my mouth and I bent forward and began to suck on her left nipple. She moaned and put her fingers in my hair.

("Oh Stan. That feels so good." She mused in her mind.)

It was so surreal doing this with my sister. We were practically silent except for the occasional moan or groan. It was all happening in our mind.

("You know sis, what we are doing is incest! And if we got caught the repercussions would be severe!" I told her in my head.)

("I know Stan, but that is what makes it so incredible!" She replied.)

I brought her down so that she straddled my cock. Her pussy made contact and slowly sank down on my massive fuck stick. There was no hymen there to stop it from going in and when my sister was all the way down she looked at me and smiled.

I smiled back.

("It's true. It's really real. I was hoping it was real Stan. We fucked yesterday, didn't we!" She groaned in her mind.)

("We did Becca. I speared through your hymen and flooded your cunt with my sperm." I told her without speaking.)

("Ahhh. So that's why my pussy hurt with every step I took. There was blood in my bikini too." She replied silently.)

I grabbed my sister's tits and helped her to rise up and down on my cock. Her pussy was so wet that she had no problem fucking my cock. Slowly up and slowly down.

We stayed like this for the longest time. It was new territory for her and I wanted her to feel my dick hit every nook and cranny inside her cunt.

I then pulled her off of me and had her stand up. I turned her away from me and she bent forward with her hands on the mattress while I stood behind her.

I thrust my cock back inside her pussy and took hold of her hips. This allowed me to spear my dick into her cunt in one fluid motion.

("Ooooh Stan, I like this position. Mmmm." She moaned in her mind.)

"Crack!"

I smacked her ass cheek hard.

("Oh you naughty boy! You remembered! Yip!" She groaned with every slap.)

"Crack!...Crack!...Crack!"

("FUCK ME STAN!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!!" She climaxed.)

Her juices streamed out around my cock and trickled down both of our thighs.

I was tempted to pull out and have her lick her juices from my cock, but I was nearing a huge orgasm and didn't want to interrupt it.

("Oh Becca! I'm gonna cum so hard in your slut pussy. Always teasing me with your hard nipples and vulgar mouth. Because of your snide remarks and attitude I'm gonna flood your cunt full of my sperm and impregnate you!" I growled in my mind.)

("Yes bro! Yes! Impregnate me! Give me a FUCKING BABY! HERE I FUCKING CUM AGAIN!!!" She howled in her mind.)

I buried my dick balls deep in her cunt and spurted huge globs of sperm into her sloppy wet hole. Again and again and again my dick ejaculated in her pussy.

I was sweaty and out of breath when my dick slipped out of her cunt. I grabbed the cup of water on my bedside table and chugged it and placed the cup under her slot seconds before thick globs of my sperm flowed into it. I was amazed that I spurted so much cum in my sister's pussy.