Admin Privileges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did as she told me. She put back on her pjs so she could sneak back to her own room unsuspected. While I was doing so, I overheard her talking to dad out in the hallway.

"I can't believe I slept in this long," dad said. "Why didn't you wake me?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," mom claimed, "I wanted to take Julian for a special mom-son sermon this morning. I was gonna let you sleep in, you poor, tired thing, since you've been working so hard lately."

"Well, I have been doing extra hours," dad took the bait, "but I'm not so bad I need to skip church, April."

"You're not seeing what I'm seeing, honey," she claimed. "Oh, you look just dreadful! You go back to bed and get rested. You're supposed to rest on the sabbath, you know."

"I never thought this was what it..." but he was already wandering back to bed on mom's advice.

"You sleep, we'll all share a splendid brunch when you wake up, okay?" mom promised. Who was this woman? I thought my mom was naive, but here she was manipulating dad into doing exactly what she wanted, and it all seemed so natural to her. Had I done this to her, corrupted her? And what's more, why was she trying to get him to stay home, unless... oh, no!

Later at church, it was exactly what I was afraid of. Mom had worn her church dress without her panties, and she was sitting on me instead of next to me on the pews. She was seriously going to try fucking me in public, and at church no less! This scheme had gone way too far. If anyone found out, we could go to jail, not to mention the public humiliation and shame.

"Come on already, Julian," mom whispered to me. "You're not having trouble after just once this morning, are you?" She seriously expected me to be able to get hard in a situation like this? Although if she kept rubbing her bare ass on me like that, pretty soon I would have no choice.

I looked around, trying to focus on anything besides what was about to happen. That's when I noticed something peculiar: the whole congregation was just moms. Moms sitting up a little bit taller than usual. Unless... no, it couldn't be. Could it?

I looked to the side of me to get a good profile view. There was Barbra, and she was sitting on Billy, her own son. Just ever so subtly, she was bouncing. Billy had a strained expression, like he was on a roller coaster gaining height or... like his dick was being milked agonizingly slowly. I looked back at the other moms, and began to fully comprehend what I was seeing; they were all stealthily riding their sons' bologna ponies in church. It might have just been that I was more trained to see it, but I would say they were tentatively speeding up to see how quickly they could hump and get away with it, becoming more obvious all the time. Peer pressure was working it's magic, and the more mothers noticed other mothers doing it, the less subtle they became.

I have to admit, it had an effect on me too. I figured we wouldn't get into too much trouble if everybody was doing it. Also, it was just hot seeing so much incest happening all around me. God help me, I really had become a total pervert. I unzipped my pants, spread open my fly, let my cock out, and gave mom what she wanted.

So how did this happen? Well, I have to guess that these other mothers were just as gullible as my own. They trusted CMoon so much that none of them questioned the idea of having sex with your own son in a church when it was put in that context. Even women who must have known that their own posts were changed didn't put two-and-two together that it was all bullshit. Again, it was peer pressure at work. In trying to parody their beliefs, I had instead inspired them to a whole new level of insanity, one that turned a curse into a blessing for single sons living at home like myself.

"Good morning, my brothers and sisters," came a voice from the pulpit. It was Abby! The pastor must have been out sick again if his wife was taking over. I wondered if she would say anything about CMoon, since I kind of locked her out of it for the admin privileges. She must have been the only woman in this room who had not read and believed the claims I flooder her own website with. "Today, I have a message for you about chastity." Nope, just the sermon that it said on the announcement board since last week. Given the circumstances, this ought to be good.

And, indeed, what followed was a plainly ironic scene of a room full of women having adulterous, incestuous, wildly sinful sex while listening to "restraint" this and "the sacred promise of matrimony" that. And things only continued to escalate! As Abby spoke louder, the moms cared less about making noise, and so they got louder, and as they got louder Abby had to speak louder, and the cycle kept going until the orgy was so loud that Abby could not speak over it.

It was only then that I think she really noticed what was going on. I was busy at the time, so I couldn't see her face, but the way she spoke sounded like she had just been broken. "Why is... what is... what on Earth is going on? Why are... aren't you listening to me?" At this point, they really were not. "How can you... why are you... bah!" She walked down the aisle and out of the church in a confused, angry, aroused huff. Her son followed quickly behind her. To console her? To get some of what we were getting? Who could say.

Either way, some of the moms did take notice, enough to tone down the noise for a moment. I heard Barbra ask, "What? Is the sermon over already?" She stopped grinding on her son for a moment to say this, and Billy, out of lust, frustration, or both, grabbed his mother's breasts from behind and stood up, pushing her up with him. From this position, he started fucking her without the care or restraint they had before, causing Barbra to squeal from surprise, embarrassment, and orgasmic delight.

Seeing this innovation, the rest of the moms and sons in the room also dropped the pretenses and began fucking out in the open in a range of positions, gladly exposing their forbidden love to the rest of the wanton congregation. Church garments rained down, torn off in a mad flurry, forming into a pile in the middle of the aisle.

Further innovators noticed that the pews were hard and uncomfortable to fuck on, so they fucked on the pile of clothes. Others joined them, and soon bodies started to pile on top of bodies. They became an indistinguishable mass of body parts. Sons began grabbing at the tits and ass of other men's mothers. Those who already finished began negotiations for swapping among close friends. Men fucked each other's mothers, some of their pussies still sticky with their son's cum.

God in heaven, what have I done?

After the first round of orgasms, most of the men were ready for another. After the second, the majority were spent. However, simply satisfying the lust of their sons to prevent masturbation didn't seem to be the womens' goals anymore. They wanted more. Some of them had their sons sit on pews and began administering oral stimulation to get them hard again. Some of them did sexy dances, although their attempts to twerk were mostly laughable.

Still others started demanding their sons attention, then paired up with other moms for erotic girl-on-girl displays. It was a good idea, and got a lot of sons hard, but that really opened the floodgates. Moms were fucking moms, sons were fucking sons, it didn't matter anymore. For context, this was more of a "traditional marriage" kind of church before, but that seemed to melt away in the accepting atmosphere of sweat, funk, and pheromones.

And what was I doing during all this? Well, to be honest, I only heard about some of the sweet stuff they got down to afterwards. Bill told me his mom performed cunnalingus on another mom while he was still fucking her, if you believe that. Barbra probably wouldn't admit it if you asked, after all these women still had some shame. Case and point, my mom requested we keep going in the privacy of our car. And what did she have to be ashamed of?

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she cried. "I love it when you're on top, Julian."

"Yeah, I could tell," I joked.

We were in the backseat, me on my knees, her on her back, my church pants down at my ankles, her legs up behind my head. As amazing as it was to experience the energy of an orgy, I loved the intimacy of mother and son, swearing like sailors, making babies in a parked car. There will be more to tell someday, but that is where I leave this story off.


12