All Comments on 'Admirable Faith'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Ellis kid walks free

But it sounds like his life is torturous via dad, so maybe it works out that he lives. Paige definitely had it coming though, she masterminded the whole thing so she could have a go at Mercedes.

I may be mixed up, but I thought that Indian restaurant was in your Louisiana setting? Maybe it's a chain or something.

As always, thanks for the story.

BigCuntryBigCuntryover 5 years ago
That was

Quite enjoyable. There are about 1/2 authors I look for in the "New" section. Always happy to read yours. Keep it up!

dani_lrlmdani_lrlmover 5 years ago
There was a hint f D/

or more than D/ with the belt which you did not develop - then why the mention at all?

But anyhow great story.

Thank you.

Crusader235Crusader235over 5 years ago
Almost

Well Jim Bob you almost got 5 stars but you let the Ellis' go. Brandon the rapist, and daddy the murderer. At least that was my take. Four stars. Thanks for this one.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 5 years ago
Nice

Story. Well written...thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nicely done!

Thank you for treating faith as a legitimate way of living and not taking the all too familiar tone that puts people of faith in a box with drooling idiots.

I don't know how she morphed from pudgy and a little weird looking to gorgeous. That would be the biggest comment from me.

I like the humanity of your characters and the way their ends result from their actions.

R.

chris73170chris73170over 5 years ago
loved it

jim bob i loved it just wish something would have happened to the ellis family and find out if william got what he wanted and had a son or daughter with mercedes.

dinkymacdinkymacover 5 years ago
Super story!

Thanks for sharing a great story.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Left me with a smile

Mercedes’ girl to woman story is a compelling romance, although I have to admit squeamishness with her rape. She is an inspiring spirited girl who is easy to fall for.

It’s a fine line separating fantasy from reality, as was evidenced by William’s discomforting arousal watching the rape recordings. Also a good illustration of the distinction between sexually exciting consent and sadistic non consent.

Nice contrast between the scholarly theologically sound church and the ubiquitous ignorance based falsely pious pretenders.

This story packed a strong punch on several levels. Thank you.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Liked the way you handled this story!

Not withstanding the rape, enjoyed this!

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 5 years ago
another

great story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Didn't like outcome of the coverup.

That papa would kill several someones because son was bisexual was freakin' scary. That William could look the other way without a twinge of conscience (former State Trooper, mind you) when his client had nearly every witness of the rape murdered was too much to swallow. Sherriff in on it? Once accusations are made, how did they disappear? Particularly onerous is that papa left the victim alive. Insulting the father/son team at a business? You have a homicidal sociopath being technically threatened with exposure, ridicule, and a death sentence by a young woman who actually has no protection. Seems there'd be another accident payed for by papa sociopath. Yeah, I know, cant murder the big boobed hottie if the old guy is gonna have a happy ending... Still 5 stars. Okay, so I'm picky. Still enjoyed the heck out of it!

GeorgyPorgieGeorgyPorgieover 4 years ago
Thanks

Another enjoyable story.. thanks for sharing..

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 3 years ago

5 stars again for this story, but just because the heroine grew some balls, so to speak, in the end. One remark. I know it's fancy to spare about anybody's feelings, except those of a perceived "majority", the heterosexual male of the species. Still I'd consider it fair warning to advise your readers of not only of the non consent content within this story, but of the gay action too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another nugget of gold for me to enjoy. Thanks. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Story was great fun. Thanks. I'm thinking a weekend pub crawl with you would be well worth the hangover.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 2 years ago
Keep writing

because you write good stuff

crazycujocrazycujoabout 2 years ago
Jimbob44

You have a a story that has some of these characters in it,and they end up getting in an attempted robbery of a burger place. Can you please tell me what the name of the story is? Many Thanks!

crazycujocrazycujoabout 2 years ago
JimBob44

You have another story that has some of these characters in it,and they try to rob a burger place.Can you post the name of it? Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great story. You made my day, once again. You're the best author on this site.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

HOG57headHOG57head11 months ago

Yes!!! Another good one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.

SIMILAR Stories