All Comments on 'Admitting My Addiction'

by 54btmguy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69almost 7 years ago
From another addict.

For me I'm bi but from the first time I sucked a cock over thirty years ago I knew I was addicted. I love a hard cock. I love feeling it slip into my mouth and begin to get hard. I love it when it grows and slips down my throat. I love to grab and massage the balls until the person is moaning, taking my head into his hands and fucks my face but I'm particularly addicted to having my mouth and throat filled with cum. I've never had enough.

Born2BlowBorn2Blowalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I envy you. I'm also a cock and cum slut, can't get enough. Sucking cock in public is the best. I've done it in a parking lot (kneeling on the asphalt while he stood behind the car door), on an apartment balcony at the end of a hall where people often went to smoke, in the halls of bathhouses, on a path to the beach, in a restaurant kitchen, car front seat, van back seat. I'll gladly and eagerly do it anywhere. I, too, enjoy verbal humiliation; I love being called cocksucker (why wouldn't I?) I'm proud of what I do and my goal is to please every man that lets me suck him off.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 7 years ago
Great story!

I am fairly new to sucking cock having only sucked 4 cocks in my life. I sucked my first cock after I had retired. I have been straight all my life and was married and raised kids. When I was younger I let a couple of boys suck my cock but never returned the favor. My first experience at sucking a cock was while a was having a threesome with a couple. The woman had me help her suck her man's cock and then he fucked her. After he pulled his cock out I dove into her cum filled pussy and ate his cum out of her pussy like I was starving. Since then I have suck three other men and swallowed their cum. I think of myself as bi now, but I still keep it a secret from everyone I know. That makes it harder to find a cock to suck because I don't know of any crusing spots around here. I would love to find an alpha male that would make me his cum slut.

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 7 years ago
A NICE READ

Very nice start, will be watching for another chapter.

PG564EPG564Ealmost 7 years ago
Hot and arousing story

I love sucking cock and it is an addiction once you have a taste. Cum is delicious and I crave it every day. I'm a faggot and I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Addiction

It’s true, the taste of cock is addictive .. I started at 15 , but was unsure until I had just got married at 22 ( all the time I was with my fiancée , I was seeing men too ) .. I stopped for about a year until one day I met up with one of my older male lovers ( Bob ) in a shop and I went back to his house ‘ for coffee’ .. the inevitable happened , I ended up naked , sucking his cock and getting fucked by him !!.. I was back where I should be ..over the next few months he started dressing me as a woman ( which I found really exciting and erotic ) .. my wife had no idea of my sexuality - I still loved fucking her but Bob made me feel so much better ....

Eventually I confessed it all to her and she took it well ( she’d had her suspicions all along ) - we parted friends and she even wished me well with Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Another Cocksucker

I am also addicted to cock. I frequent the local cruising areas, looking for cocks to suck, and am especially pleased when I find a man who will give me his cum but will be a bit rough and call me names while I am sucking his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am an old sissy queer! Love your story! Been doing the same stuff for over 50 years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am a "straight" married guy who happens to be addicted to sucking cock. I sneak off to glory holes and cruise spots to try to find a cock to suck. I sucked guys in their and my car , outside in Parks and once in a mall bathroom stall. Verbal men are a huge turn on!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user54btmguy@54btmguy
I do go to Erie PA a couple times a month and I am also on squirt.org under 55btmguy if you want to reach me there............Straight acting gay man that loves to please and service alpha males. Keep my body shaved head to toe and horny 24/7 and always willing to service men ...