Adopt An Elf Girl

Story Info
Nick Masterson adopts an Elf refugee.
9.9k words
4.63
8.2k
22

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adopt An Elf Girl

Erosia Flamberge

Literotica Edition

All humans are over the age of 18. All elves are over the age of 18 centuries. No elves were hurt in the writing of this story.

Ysildea Rosehips carried the two plastic gallon jugs of water on either ends of a pole resting across her back. She was like her elven sisters, petite, compared to humans at least. Around four foot tall. Slim and diminutive in everywhere, including her delicate pointed ears, except for her voluptuous breasts that stretched out the cropped Tee she wore. But like the rest of her elven sisters she was remarkably strong.

"Our Arch-druid master makes us strong," she recited in her head, "to bear his powerful staff. I am and ever shall be a good elf maiden."

She wiped her brow free of sweat. The donated NGO t-shirt that she had cut to just under her fat tits stretched thin. The sweat of her skin made the shirt stick to her nipples. It was difficult to make clothing slutty from the donated supplies the refugee camp provided, but elves were clever at such things.

She could feel the damp cotton pinned by her nipples. The sweat dripped down the bottom slope of her breasts and down her flat stomach.

The damp cotton made her think of humans sucking on her nipples. Human men and women playing with her body. In her fantasy, she was only a toy for their pleasure. Her purpose to be pull desire and be dragged to the ground and violated. She shuddered imagining what all the humans, the billions of new ones suddenly available to her, might do to her.

It was hard not to fall apart from the thought. Instead of one Godmaster, there was now seven billion ready to be served. There were soldiers strolling through the streets, their strange weapons that launched invisible stones at the ready. There were doctors and nurses and aid workers, and through the portal seven billion more humans going about their lives without harems of elves to serve them.

A ruggedly handsome human male from Doctors Without Borders was surrounded by a pack of giggling elf girls. So was his flustered nursing staff whose resistance to elf-human sapphic sex was slowly eroding as the elves crowded them, battering their eyes and licking their lips.. The girls were chattering to him as he struggled to get measurements, and ran their young elf hands over his lab coat.

She moaned a little. There were human men, by the Arch Druid's rigid staff, human men, guarding the entire camp.

Not just the local militia of Ironbent adventurers, mixed with orc and other stock though they claimed human ancestry, but Earth soldiers. Brave sexy American soldiers protecting them from Phreng Zhul, the Necromancer. Protecting them from orc and troll rape. All of the Elven girls were going insane with horny desperation.

Their entire existence they had worshiped the Arch Druid, a human male, as their god. Their creator. Made for his eternal gratification. It explained their all female sex, their incredible beauty, their bodies' resistance to age and disease. The variety of elf beauty was astounding, slim to curvy, with hair and eyes of all colors in existence.

The luckiest, most beautiful Elven princesses were honored to be his concubines and lived with him in a great harem at the top of the world tree. There was no greater honor to be the sex slave of your divine deity. But that was only a small selection of elves.

These were the peak of beauty. Elves with shining glowing hair that fell like moonlight down their backs and breasts. Elves that exuded beauty and grace.

The majority had to make due with their tree sisters, or the humans of Ironbent, a town outside of the forest filled with bestial men descended from the archdruid, but interbred with all of the monstrous beings of the world until they became strong, hairy, and coarse. Comparing them to the Arch Druid was like comparing an actuary to a rock star.

But even then, most elven girls, despairing that they had no chance of joining their gods harem, gave themselves up to the people of Ironbent. By now every villager had their hands full with their own elven harems. They were refusing any more refugees into their town, declaring that this was some sort of ruse to exhaust them to death with pleasure.

And now new humans were here, said to be the descendants of the Arch Druid himself, if the legends were to be believed, which of course they were, and there were said to be seven billion of them, if the local human educators could be believed, back in their own kingdom. Hardly any had sex slaves doting on them, or pleasuring them. They just went through life without their own harem. It was hard for Ysildea to believe. Apparently, they freed their slaves a long time ago in some sort of nation-wide manumission and no human was expected to have a slave dote on them. They seemed ignorant of their godly status, and the effect they had on elf sexual libido, at least at first. For every elf girl then, there was a sexual gold rush, to snag their own master or mistress before it was too late.

Already the word was being passed out to the other fey creatures of Elfwode of the miraculous discovery. The skies were raining human males from the heavens!

Ysildea entered their family tent. Her mother was out at the local government relocation building lining up with hundreds of other elves to sign up for relocation to some distant kingdom called Uesay, filled with deprived non-sex-slave-holding men and women.

Even if it meant their family would have to be split apart, her sweet mother Raiomoiria Rosehips Sweet-petals would make sure that each girl would cross into the new country and have the opportunity of being a human's fuck-pet. After all, it was said to be a land of immigrants where opportunities abound for enslavement by humans.

Ysildea's sister Hermione was snoring softly on the cot, her naked body on top of the sheets covered in streaks of cum.

Someone had written something on her chest with some sort of red marker. Ysildea was hurriedly learning the language of these new humans. She sounded out the words.

"C... u... m.... b...u... c...k... e... t."

She would have to find a human to explain what that meant and how she could become one.

Ysildea sighed. Her sister had sneaked off to the military barracks again. She was going to get them all in trouble. Already the military had created strict rules of non engagement with Elves while on duty, as the soldiers quickly lost military readiness surrounded by begging fuck-ready elven girls.

She dropped the water jugs on the ground. Hermione woke and yawned, stretching.

"Oh sister, how long have I been sleeping?"

"Hermione, it's midday. Mom has left to go to the administration building, and you were suppose to help me bring water from the well. How long were you out last night?"

"Until dawn. The boy's had to sneak me out of the barracks before the commander found out."

"The soldiers are here to protect all of us, not just for your own pleasure. The commander would be angry with us that you do not obey him. What would mother say?"

"I don't know. To invite her next time? Please sister, don't be angry with me. There's nothing to do in this camp and I get so bored. An elven girl has to be clever to get alone time with these men without some other pointy eared slut stealing her place on the cock line."

She pouted at Ysildea, a conspiratorial smirk hiding behind it.

"Please don't be upset with me sis. Do you want to know how many cocks there were, or what they did to me?"

She stretched, presenting her naked flesh to her sister. Her breasts like to beautiful cakes glazed pointed to the ceiling.

Ysildea's highly sensitive Elven nose could distinguish between the semen of each of the marine men. The pheromones of man attacked her senses, and her sex warmed. Her sister was as appetizing as a glazed donut.

She leaned forward and kissed her. A string remained behind when their lips separated.

"You need a bath." She whispered in her sister's ear.

"A tongue bath maybe." Hermione hands raised above her head in a stretch lifting her ripe breasts covered in human milk to her sister.

"I suppose it is my duty as an oldest daughter to clean you before mom comes home."

Emilia latched on to a nipple with her mouth and began to clean the cum of her breasts diligently with her tongue. To her modified taste buds, it tasted like ambrosia. She was soon drunkenly lapping at her sister's breast and belly. Her mouth was wet with spit.

Hermione pulled her to her face and kissed her. The sister's tongues intertwined. In a puppy-like display, Ysildea whimpered and licked the cum of her sister's glistening face. The semen awoke a primordial fire within her and she needed to fuck. Her sister was the closest partner.

She stretched backwards so that their sexes were pressed against each other and began to roll their hips. The feeling of the pussies rubbing together as they scissored brought her to a frustrating height, frustrating because her body yearned to serve a human, whether male or female, it didn't matter. Even her sister's hot pussy against hers, wasn't entirely fulfilling. Elf maidens made do with each other in a pinch, but the ultimate pleasure came from elves.

Even a human watching them play them would be so much better. She closed her eyes, and imagined a group of soldiers cheering, and them revised it to one powerful male general that both she and her sister would be forced to serve together. Who would demand them to fuck each other for his pleasure. Stroking his cock over their writhing bodies. Her own arch druid. She moaned.

He was standing, his face hidden in shadowing, watching her sister weeping in pleasure at his feet. Their hips rolling, their breasts, jiggling, their sweet gasps all for his benefit. Hermione reached forward and began to grope her breasts.

"What is going on here? My children are shirking their duties. Acting like spoiled little sluts. Playing together while their elder mother toils in line to get them new homes?"

Ysildea's and Hermione's mother stepped into the tent and watched them come down from an orgasm.

She was almost a mirror image of her two daughters, except for her voluptuous breasts, gigantic on her small frame. Elf tits tended to grow expansively after their first millennial birthdays. She leaned down and gave each girl a wet kiss as they lay panting on the cot.

"I have good news." She say, "Ysildea, you've been picked for the USA refugee program."

"Mother," Ysildea squealed on top of her sister, "this is wonderful news."

"Lucky slut," moaned Hermione underneath her. She was nipping at her shoulder.

"I will miss you mother." Ysildea hugged her mother closely. Her naked body pressed into her mother. She kissed her fat tits through the revealing bodice, then her happy face. She smothered her mother with kisses.

"Your new adopted master is named Nick Masterson. He lives in some place called California. He will have complete ownership over you as his slave. Make your mother proud and submit to everything he says."

"Oh, thank you mommy."

"Try not to scare him, daughter. These Earth humans have strange ideas. And see if he would be willing to adopt a sibling."

"Like I would ever be happy with just one human," Hermione said, "I'm a cum bucket."

#

Nick Masterson wiped sweat from his brow. He had adopted an elf girl refugee via the Government's Elf Girl Placement Service. Weeks earlier, her documents had arrived in the mail.              Now, the envelope trembled in his hands. This was a government document with organized biographical information and a small picture stapled to the corner.

He stared at the photo. The elf girl had vibrant green hair, long and lustrous, styled into a sleek ponytail that cascaded down to her lower back. She was petite in stature, with well-proportioned curves. Her eyes, a vivid shade of emerald, sparkled with an innocent curiosity. Nick Masterson observed her beauty, noting it was a characteristic shared by all elves he had seen on TV.

In the government records, she was listed as Ysildea Raiomoiria Rosehips. The attached photo showed her in a ceremonial outfit of cloth strips and feathers.that left little to the imagination. Her breasts and ass were almost completely exposed beneath the leather thong and feathered bustier.. Her under-boob and top-boob were squished by leather bands that wrapped around her chest. She had a small skirt around her waist, with wide slits on either side exposing most of her ass and legs, and draping between her legs.

The official document was ominous in its official language: Nick was now legally responsible for the girl. His duties were straightforward - ensure she was well-fed, in good health, and safely housed. As her legal guardian in the United States, her welfare rested squarely on his shoulders.

Because he had a non-commercial license, he was warned that he was forbidden to to engage her in sex work in any capacity, no matter how much she insisted. That bit was strange for Nick, but he supposed the government had to be careful about sex predators preying on these poor defenseless refugees.

Nick's anger simmered as he thought about those who would exploit elf refugees in their vulnerable state. He understood the necessity of offering them protection while they adapted to an unfamiliar culture. It was this very reason that drove his decision to adopt her, to provide a shield against such threats.

Nick looked around his apartment and mentally checked that he had finished everything that needed to do. It was important to make a good impression to the adoption agency. He knew that his neighbors and work colleagues would assume that his adoption process was just an attempt to take advantage of these fragile fey creatures. All kinds of unethical human predators were doing that.

You saw it everywhere, crude jokes on the late night talk shows, office gossip about the rumors of sexual proclivities amongst the all female race of forest dwelling fey creatures. Their was all kinds of urban legends about these fey creatures and their supposed human-obsessed nymphomania. It was the typical human male bias in action, assuming that their cocks were at the top of the mythological food chain.

Nick's empathy resonated deeply with the plight of the extra-planar elves. "The video, a monochrome portrayal of their third world environs, complete with soulful elf innocents, their eyes brimming with silent tears, as they gazed at him through the camera lens. Their vulnerability was underscored by the haunting melody of a singer-songwriter, crying out for heavenly assistance.

Once upon a time, These elven maidens had apparently relied on the vigilance of a wizard so formidable that he was considered divine by his fey subjects, yet with his passing they were helpless against the dark forces of this evil necromancer they found themselves defenseless, exposed to the malevolent whims of a sinister necromancer. This dark mage, Phreng Zhul, now enemy number one in the worlds new united war against the forces of dark magic.

Nick was doing well at the bank and his apartment, complete with an extra bedroom, encouraged him that he was financially responsible enough to take on this important burden. He was single, often finding it hard to connect with women due to his shyness. Online, his dating profile attracted many interests, but in the real world, his reticence meant the dates seldom led to anything more. Recognizing his own wallflower was emboldened to make a difference. He was going to do his part; he was going to save an elf refugee.

In 2023, the world was irrevocably altered when a dimensional rift tore open above the new energy superconductor project in Waxahachie, Texas. He watched parts of this unfolding drama on news feeds, with more details emerging over the months.

The rift itself was more than a miracle, it was a terrible awesomeness, a lanceolate in shape, broad in the middle and narrowing at both ends. Stretching about eight hundred kilometers, it spanned from Wichita Falls in Oklahoma, slicing through Dallas and Houston, before tapering off over the Gulf of Mexico. At its widest, the rift hovered a meter above the ground, with a staggering height of eighty meters.

This cosmic anomaly's emergence coincided with a catastrophic type-5 hurricane, which ravaged Dallas and Houston and precipitated a humanitarian crisis in South America. Scientists later theorized that the rift's opening was linked to the collision of two massive weather systems, merging in a fraction of a second.

When the two weather patterns reached equilibrium, and the sun once again broke over a devastated landscape of rubble and glass, FEMA rescuers were stunned to find a partition in reality to a different dimension. From any observation point, you could see an alpine vista towering above a great forest dell. An alpine arboreal zone contrasted with the desert vistas on earth's side.

The first shot from the drone cameras was like an image out of New Zealand. A massive forest untouched by industrialization. Along the ridge line of those great snow peaked mountains you could see a stone monument of a wizened old figure with a hat and cane. It surpassed all of our skyscrapers in height, reaching proportions that usually only nature worked with. As human explorers learned more of this strange new land, the statue would come to be known as the Arch-druid, the feudal ruler of this entire valley.

In this new realm, the stuff of legends came to life. There were giant flying lizards breathing fire, and enormous anthropoid giants armed with tree trunks. All the mythical beasts of lore were real in this land. And it operated by rules of physics different from ours. Our scientists coined the term SPELL -- Systematic Physical Eldritchification through logarithmic Learning systems -- to describe the ability by some in this world to bend natural laws through the ritual use of words and objects.

Scientists explored the new realm with enthusiasm, believing they could apply scientific methods more effectively than the realm's sages and wizards. As explorers entered this world, they were surprised to find humans who shared our DNA, only diverging in the last 10,000 years. These humans, with a history of living there for over a thousand years, puzzled anthropologists.

Then came a bigger shock: the existence of intelligent elves, a beautiful, ageless, all-female race. This discovery shook humanity's understanding of its place in the universe. Overwhelmed, we now had to recalibrate and adapt to a world far different from what we knew.

Nick witnessed a global transformation. It was as if, overnight, everyone removed their shades and saw the world in its true, vivid clarity.

This revelation brought a surge of optimism. Dictators fell across the globe, and the once-prevailing cries for violent nationalism faded into obscurity. Governments shifted focus, earnestly striving to aid their people. Meanwhile, science and technology, fueled by discoveries from the new realm, began to enhance life for all, breaking the barriers of wealth and privilege.

The military quickly established Forward Operating Bases (FOBs) on the other side of the portal, finding that passage through had no adverse effects.

The humans in this realm lived in a pre-industrial society, where the presence of "magic" appeared to hinder technological advancement. Their agrarian way of life was under the rule of a single, seemingly benevolent wizard, believed by locals to be around nine hundred years old. Under his rule, he had shielded the valley with a force field, protecting the people from the necromancer. However, upon the wizard's death, the necromancer's forces breached the realm, overwhelming its limited defenses.