Adopt An Elf Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Masterson grabbed his hard cock and vainly tried to point it away from her. It quivered, appearing with a life of its own to pull itself back to her face.

"Ysildea you can't do this. It isn't right. I'm suppose to be your sponsor. I'm suppose to be helping you acclimate to our world."

"I'm only helping make you clean master. It's the least I could do. I promise this isn't for my pleasure."

"It's not right. I'm suppose to be helping you adjust, not taking advantage of you."

Nick stood their frozen, as she smiled up at him playfully, then began to lathe the soap into her hands, and then slowly massaged her way up his thighs.

Soon her hands were gently washing his balls, while she blew small kisses on his cock, and rubbed it against her purring cheek. Nick was frozen in undeniable bliss. It wasn't the keen desire to force him to orgasm like before, but tender ministrations that felt so lovingly sweet.

Suddenly, he grabbed her by her shoulders, and she whimpered. His hands, coiled around her neck, were massive. He could easily shake her apart like a bad puppy. His cock slapped her in the face. Her mouth opened wide to catch it. A perfect wet hole for him to fuck.

He slammed her against the shower wall.

"Fuck." He growled. "Get the fuck away from me."

He pushed himself out of the shower, still dripping with water, and ran out of the room.

"Master," Ysildea cried out. But he was gone.

She knelt in the shower, the hot miraculous rain of indoor plumbing dripping down her naked body, and cried. The water and her tears mixed together in falling rain. She brushed the tears from her eyes.

Then with new resolve, she turned the shower off. For a second, she remembered the look of anger and dominance on Masterson face, as he wavered between giving her what she wanted and giving up the person he thought he was. In that moment, she saw him for who he really was. She saw his potential and her power to change him.

#

#

#

Nicholas took a moment to gently explain to Ysildea that the confusion she was experiencing were due to this sudden cultural shift. He reassured her that misunderstandings were natural when adapting to a new culture, emphasizing that her love for him was just a defensive mechanism to protect as she acclimated to her new environment. He understood that the elves were once slaves to the archdruid and brainwashed into chattel slavery. But she was now in America where she had freedom and the ability to go out and be whoever she wanted to be. It was Nicholas's fault really, that he was insensitive to Ysildea's culture shock, and made her feel that she was forced to sexually serve him in order to be safe in his house.

Ysildea obediently sat and listened, like a scolded schoolgirl, and nodded her head as he talked. It was important that master believed that his words were all that mattered. Of course, she knew what he said was nonsense, but she would obediently honor him while she enacted her--well, not master plan, but slavery plan.

Now Ysildea realized that she was far too confident in her plan to seduce master, she was far more arrogant than any fuck pet should be. As if she could ever push this great human man to do anything. On her travel across the arcanic divide and into this new kingdom of Uesay, she assumed that the humans of this world were as knowledgeable as the archdruid and would immediately comprehend Ysildea's proper position. She had been excited to meet her new human master or mistress, after all this was the future every elven maiden wished for, to serve elf men on her knees. She arrogantly assumed that she wouldn't need to work for it, that her master would immediately recognize his new position over her as suddenly as when, after seeing him for the first time, she realized her submission to him.

In the Old World, there was only one master, the Druid-King who kept the boundary force between their mountain valley and the armies of darkness at bay. He had a harem of the most beautiful elven girls, bred for millenniums to worship him as a god. The other elves simply had to make due with each other, or the occasional Gnollish human in the mining town of Ironbent.

But in this new world, there were six billion descendants of the Druid-King. Every elven girl could receive her own master or mistress. The elves were lining up to secure an adoption and travel across into the new realm. Ysildea thanked the goddess and her mother that she was one of the first.

The travel in the strange metallic beasts had been exciting. She couldn't help but gawk at the metallic and glass mountains that rose into sky and reflected blazing sun light. What sort of world did her master live in. However, she was confused about certain things. Where were the leashed elves serving their betters? Why did all of these humans looked so unhappy, and uninitiated into the sacred world of dominance.

The community service woman who drove her to Nicholas's house seemed to understand. She had a couple of elf pets in her own home. And she didn't hesitate to guide Ysildea between her legs on the way over to lap at her pussy. But later it seemed that the woman kept her elf pets in hiding in her house and that it was considered inappropriate to show public displays of dominance and servitude.

She was so nervous pulling up to her house.

When she first saw Master Nicholas. She almost swooned. He was such a handsome human man. She was immediately wet imagining serving him.

She tried to be perfectly submissive, yet alluring. Yet he nervously shied away from all of her advances. She could see his attraction, but something about her repelled him.

Ysildea felt like crying, but she wouldn't dare do so in front of him for fear of making it all worse.

She had fallen madly in love with her master at first sight. She knew instantly that she was now completely owned by him, his sacred property. Her purpose was on the verge of being fulfilled. Then she had seen his cock.

It was beautiful. She swooned when she saw it in the shower. So primal and powerful. She started to kiss it and rub it against her cheek. She smell it. Wettened it with her tongue. Suckled on it slowly, and carefully.

She could feel his body tense above her. She could hear his moans directing her to continue. She continued sucking and licking away. Her body quivered with pleasure at what she was doing. Elves became aroused at merely thinking of pleasuring human men.

Then he had abandoned her. She had failed, right on the verge of consumption.

When he left for work, she got on his computer and started to scour the Internet. The humans back at the refugee camp had showed the elves the Internet, a sort of community message board that magically reconstituted itself with the click of a button.

Ysildea went to a web page created by elves to discuss their human adoptions. She saw the post: MY HUMAN MASTER WILL NOT FULFILL HER RESPONSIBILITY. She saw a recurring thread amongst the elves. While some humans were quick to take on the role of master, even embracing gleefully their rough dominance in a way that made an elven girl skin glow. Others seemed to hesitate thinking that what they were doing was bad, or that it harmed the elven slaves in their possession. The elves didn't know what to make of it.

Ysildea found herself adept at navigating the vast resources of the internet, which to her seemed like an immense library housing the collective knowledge of the world. She was particularly fascinated by the human ability to create images, which were exact replications of reality, more lifelike than any art she had previously encountered. The concept of animation amazed her, the notion that these images could move and tell stories. And it was even better. They used it mostly to show humans having sex with each other. Alone, in pairs, in every conversation under the sun. Humans were incredible sexual beings exuding sexual auras that made elves quiver.

Eager to share these discoveries, she connected with her sister over a video call, excitedly relaying her experiences and observations in this new, technologically advanced world.

"And humans seem to only use this to put images of themselves having sex in their internet. That is what almost everything is here. They are so incredibly horny. We are absolutely needed."

"That sounds wonderful," gushed Emilia, "Watching humans have sex with elves is my second favorite thing in the world to having humans have sex with me. Maybe I could get a job as one of these porn stars. That sounds like the greatest job in the world."

"Dear, this is a wonderful opportunity," Ysildea's mother advised through the call. "The human might not fully know what he wants, but these internet sites can offer you insights. Study them carefully and convince him that you are sexually as irresistible as I know you are.."

Ysildea's voice carried a mix of hope and longing as she responded, "I miss you both so much. As soon as I figure out my human, I hope to bring you both over. I miss touching you and kissing you and I want to give you to him.

Ysildea studied the websites like her mother suggested. Humans seemed to enjoy having sex with each others step-brothers, cousins, uncles. This was something that Ysildea, a member of a matriarchal all female society of elves that habitually engaged in sapphic lust, had no problem with.

Humans also seemed to have a multitude of rituals for sex involving complex costumes and props. She saw humans dressed as nurses, nuns, schoolgirls, maids, angels, devils, aliens, pool cleaners, plumbers, and handymen. Humans dressed up in frilly white negligees and humans dressed in black leather harnesses. Humans with ropes and whips and toys of all different colors. Humans of all different ethnicities and genders playing together. Humanity was a pornucopia of sexual deviancy.

When Nick walked into the room, Ysildea had her fingers thrusting into her pussy as she stroked her clit with her thumb. She was moaning as she watched an orgy scene on a porn streaming site. He stared at her, moaned, and walked backward out of the room.

"Master may I have your credit card. I need some outfits for a job application."

Nicholas was relieved. Ever since he told Ysildea that she was not to try to sleep with him again, he had felt terrible. He was a terrible foster for the girl. He was relieved that she was finally trying to acclimate herself to his life on earth.

He handed it over.

#

So Ysildea put her new mission into effect.

She used her new allowance to order every slutty costume and sex toy on the internet. She studied porn with a laser focus, carefully educated herself on every fetish and position.

Nick watched in confusion every time the doorbell would ring, his elf roommate would skip giggling to open it, her body always in a state of half nakedness. Nick was becoming used to perpetual erections and masturbating in the work bathrooms to keep himself from going insane.

She demanded that he let her give him a fashion show of all of her clothes. Thongs and bralets, and buckles and rings, and fishnets, all the sluttiness contrasting with her elf purity.                            

She would show him the sex toys. Asking him how they might worked, asking him to help show her how to use them. If he refused, she would use them on her self, keeping her door wide opened for him to watch.

The outfits got sluttier and sluttier. She started to wear a maid outfit around a house. She started wearing tall strapless heels as she cleaned. Her ass was exposed in a flimsy flared skirt, and the bodice pushed her young breasts up to display them. He had to admit that the house was now spotless. At nights she wore silk nightgowns that were almost entirely see through.

She served him all of his meals now, waiting patiently beside him while he ate, rubbing his shoulders and constantly touching his body. Always asking him innocent questions.

At this point, Nick knew what was going on. He wasn't stupid. He knew his elf wanted to fuck him, but he was stubborn. He had adopted her to save her, not abuse her.

Finally she sat him down and straddled him.

"Master, please look at me."

Nick stared at her. "Ysildea. I can't take this anymore. I don't think I can stop."

She kissed him. "The first time I saw you, when you opened the door, and saw me for the first time, I knew that you were the perfect human for me. I would finally have a master. I don't know why you won't see, that this is what I want, that this is what I was made for, that I will never be happy until I am a part of your harem, but you won't and Master Nick, that is fine. I just have one more argument to try. I want to show you something. I'm going to go in your room. I want you to wait here and come in after me.

Ysildea trembled. She had never been as assertive as a man as she was right then. She felt like a different elf.

She stood up her breasts hanging above his head and bent to kiss him. She walked away. Nicholas's eyes were frozen staring at his ass as it swayed back and forth.

He heard the door to her room close.

Nicholas sat there for a few minutes staring at the wall. He leaned his head back and groaned. Acclimating the elf to her new modern culture was harder than he thought, and maybe, well maybe he needed to compromise. After all, if he expected her to change, he should try to accommodate her cultural beliefs.

In a way he would be protecting her. He would be helping her achieve her full potential. Ysildea deserved what she got. Come to think of it, she deserved to be punished. Sure if she was human she would deserve things like human rights or dignity, but she was an elf and it was clear those things were not important to elves. Elves needed human masters, and better it was Nick than some other human who would take advantage of her.

The bedroom door opened

Ysildea was kneeling on his bed. She was on her knees with her chest pressed downward into to the mattress. Her spine arched so that her ass offered itself up to him, exposing her perfect pink pussy, its two pink rolls, dripping wet, and her asshole. Her thighs were spread apart and her ankles were also attached to the beam. She was displayed helplessly for him.

She wore a beautiful lace bra and panty set that looked like it was made of angelic feathers. Stockings went up her leg to her thighs then snapped to white garters by the belt. The cups of her bra were translucent revealing dark nipples beneath the fabric.

"Master Nick," She started in.

Her ass jiggled from the harsh slap of his open palm.

"Master, yes."

He slapped her ass again, from the other side. Her rear end burned on fire.

"Shut the fuck up, elfslut."

He started slapping her earnestly. The bed shook with each forceful blow. Her white ass darkened a deep red. She was crying tears of joy.

"You think you can just come here to our world and get yourself a human master. That you make demands of me in my own apartment."

He was panting in rage. He stared down at her quivering ass, then with a sudden violent jerk, grabbed her buttocks. His face pressed itself into her ass and started to lap at her pussy hungrily. It was the most delicious thing he ever tasted. Ysildea squealed. Her mind broken.

When time came back, she felt his face pull away from her aching pussy, and he got upon the bed to straddle her. His cock slammed into her pussy. Her body was thrown back and forth across the bed as she was thoroughly fucked. Helplessly, she writhed against the chains.

She came and came again until her mind stopped thinking. She came to again, with his cock lodged in her throat. He was using her mouth as a pussy. Grabbing her by the hair, and dragging her up and down until her chin bounced against his balls. She looked up at him. So much anger and rage and power. This was a god. His cock emptied down her throat. She could feel his holy seed firing outward and draining down her squeezing throat muscles.

He fell down panting.

Later they are eating breakfast together. She is cuddling naked in his lap. At the moment, it almost felt like she was his girlfriend. It felt nice and intimate. With her feeding him fruit from his plate.

She kissed him: "Master, I'm not your girlfriend. Please find yourself a human for that. I am your property."

"Then get on the floor. You can sit on the floor while I eat." She happily fell at his feet and placed her head in his lap. She could hear him eating above her.

"Master I have just one more request."

She heard her master pause his chewing.

"My mother and sister. They want to be a part of your harem too. Would you be able to get them visas."

#