All Comments on 'Adopted to Inherit'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Amazing story

The story is very well written with interesting sexy characters. The sex is awesome. More importantly, the setting, the surroundings, the opera, the parties, the speedos, the big back men remind me of old times I spent in Savana and Hilton Head with friends, and friends of friends, with great food, drink and sex. Having seen well over 500 operas, I will check out Omar once it is staged post Covid. I will also seek out the recording once published. Otello is amazing and hopefully will be able to travel to Italy soon once opera is live again. The twist- where Ryan is paying of the debts- is very honorable and shows that southern gentlemen know how to protect those they love. Thanks KiethD for this story.

Auspat2121Auspat2121almost 3 years ago

Great story enjoyed it and very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would enjoy it more if some of the guys were cigar or pipe smokers.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman7 months ago

well written, interesting story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...