Adorable Dora - Pt. 01

Story Info
Dora wants to be a real girl...
2.9k words
4.77
5.7k
6

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
811 Followers

Dora awoke us gently after our induced sleep. I could feel Jodie's hand stir in mine as Dora slid the covers back. I blinked slowly as she gently brought the lighting up and turned my head to see my wife's beautiful, smiling eyes looking into mine.

Dora's soft voice said, "Welcome back, lovers. The journey through hyperspace was uneventful and we are now just entering the Phaedra system. Our remaining journey time to Hedonia is five hours. Plenty of time for you two to freshen up and perhaps play a little. You know how much I love to watch you."

As we rose into a sitting position Jodie smiled, raising an eyebrow. "Adorable Dora, you are so naughty. If you had a bottom I'd smack it."

Dora laughed. "When I get one, I'll make you keep that promise."

We softly kissed, our naked bodies entwined. I loved the feeling of Jodie's warmth against mine. When we'd finished I said, "Come on. Let's get a shower."

We slid off our hibernation bed and onto the floor, walking across to the shower. Dora opened the door for us and a beautiful warm spray came from the ceiling. She added a little omni-soap and we washed each other's hair and bodies, taking time to caress each other. I could feel the warmth in my core rising. Familiar tingles in my nipples, clit and pussy. At the right time, Dora switched off the soap and we rinsed the soap off each. The water turned off and warm air blew us dry in a couple of minutes.

As always, when we were travelling, we never wore any clothes. We would, of course, dress before our arrival but that would very much be a last minute thing. Jodie sat as I brushed her beautiful, straight blonde hair. We swapped places and she combed my strawberry blonde waves.

Once we were done, I was definitely in the mood for something special, and I could tell Jodie was. Her nipples were crinkled and her pussy lips were puffy and glistening. "Dora, darling, would you mind switching off the gravity?"

Dora chuckled. "Mmm. Zero G love. One of our favourites, isn't it Anna? May I join the Sensorium?"

I smiled, "Of course you may, Dora our love. We would never want to shut you out, would we Jodie?"

Jodie shook her head gently. "No, of course not and when we get to Hedonia we'll get you a fully sensual body so you can join us for real at last."

"Mmm, I'm looking forward to that. I've dreamed of the moment I can really touch you and be touched by you. Okay, I'm coming in."

We both felt her presence as almost physical. A brush of her against our skin, a feeling of soft kisses from an ethereal plane.

I made sure the brush was back in its holder and we felt our weight slowly diminish to nothing. There was that lovely feeling of falling like you're on the down slope of a rollercoaster. We wrapped ourselves together and, with a small flick of our toes on what had been the floor, slowly floated together towards the middle of the room. We let our hands wander over each other and we kissed deeply, moaning into each others' mouths as our passion and heat increased.

Jodie broke the kiss and breathed, "I want to taste you, love. I need to taste you."

I shuddered and we performed a well practised manoeuvre. We reached down and gently placed a hand on each other's inner thighs while holding on with the other. We slowly rotated around each other so that we were now positioned with our mouths over each others' pussies. I opened my legs at the same moment Jodie opened hers. I took in the beautiful sight of her folds and wetness, the familiar and welcome scent of her. I leaned my head forward and felt Jodie's touch on my clit. We both moved our legs so that they were either side of our heads, pulling each other in, slowly rotating. It was heavenly.

I felt Jodie's tongue start to stroke my clit as we slowly rotated in place and I enclosed her clit with my mouth and started sucking and flicking gently, savouring her beautiful juices. At the same moment I felt Dora's touch between my lips, sliding into me. It is hard to describe if you've never experienced a ship's touch, but the best analogy is it's like feathers gently stroking inside you. I felt her stroke on my inner-spot and that drove me higher and I moaned into Jodie's pussy. Dora was obviously inside her as well because we naturally sped up at the same moment.

I heard Dora's voice as if she were next to my ear, "Oh my loves. I am feeling you. I love sharing like this."

I felt Dora's touch speed up and this just drove us on, pulling each other closer. I could feel Jodie's breasts pressing into me, just below my own. My centre was ready to explode and I felt Jodie's clit stiffen in my mouth. Dora whispered, "I am with you my loves. I will come with you, oh fuck. Yes!"

I was in heaven and getting ever closer to the edge. As my orgasm started I felt Jodie start shaking which just fuelled my own passion and I was tipped over the edge. Jodie came with me and we didn't stop, we just kept going, on and on. Wave after wave of pleasure washed through me and our grip on each other tightened.

Dora cried out, "Oh god. Yes. Yes!"

I felt Dora's touch diminish as we slowly came down, still holding each other, still floating and spinning slowly. We slowed our own movements until we were rested. I released Jodie and started the process of reaching to Jodie's shoulder as she did mine and rotating ourselves back so that we were, once more, breast to breast, holding each other, her legs wrapped around my waist. We kissed, tasting ourselves on each other. It was glorious and wonderful and full of the love that we so deeply share.

Dora found her voice once more and said, "God, I am so glad you found me, my loves. I can't think of a more perfect life. I love you both so much."

We broke our kiss and Jodie said, "I don't think we found you as such, love, I think you drew us to you. The first time we entered you and spoke it was like we'd known each other forever."

I nodded and smiled into Jodie's eyes as I said, "And when we get you your body, that will be perfect. Have you worked out what you want to look like yet?"

There was a pause before she replied, "I have an idea... would you like to see?"

We both nodded enthusiastically. We felt gravity slowly return and we floated down to the floor, still holding onto each other.

On the holo-desk there appeared a beautiful young woman. She looked to be in her mid twenties and had a mid dark tan and long, dark black hair in ringlets, falling to the middle of her back. Her eyes were almond shaped and dark brown, her lips were a classic ox-bow shape. Her breasts were full but not too large with very dark areola centred by much darker nipples. Her body was toned and fit looking and, looking further down, we could see a bald pussy with a quite noticeably prominent clit poking out from under a dark hood.

We both gasped. Jodie said, "Oh my Dora. You're going to be beautiful. I can't wait to meet you. Have you sent this ahed to Hedonia so they can start forming you?"

Dora chuckled a little. "You approve? I didn't want to send it until you both agreed. It feels like me, if that makes sense?"

I cleared my throat.. "Oh my love, I think we both approve, don't we Jodie?"

Jodie smiled and nodded. "Oh yes. We approve. Please send it, Dora."

Dora's voice was warm, affectionate and excited as she said, "It's done. I should get confirmation within the hour. I'm so excited. To finally completely feel, rather than vicariously through you. Now, we need to feed you two. You must be starving."

Jodie placed her hand on the small of my back and stroked as she said, "Not too much as it happens, but something light would be very welcome, Dora."

The dining table rose from the floor along with two comfortable chairs. The food hatch opened to reveal two plates of a delicious looking cheese salad along with knives and forks.

I went and got the plates saying, "Perfect, Dora my love. You know us so well."

We sat together and ate our salad, all the time talking about our trip.

Jodie said, "I'm so looking forward to getting to Hedonia. I want to spend as much time as possible on the beach. The brochure makes it look so wonderful, I hope it doesn't disappoint."

I briefly pecked her cheek and said, "I'm sure it won't, my love. Remember what Kendra and Penny said. According to them it's the paradise everyone says it is."

Dora chimed in, "Mmm. Lying on the sand, splashing in the sea, making love in our house, natural sunlight, my new body."

Jodie chuckled. "Which we are going to spend hours exploring, I promise you adorable Dora."

We finished our meal and I placed the plates and cutlery back in the food hatch, the table and chairs descending once more into the floor.

Dora asked, "So what would you like to do now, my loves? We still have three hours until we get to Hedonia."

I looked into Jodie's pale blue eyes and said, "I think I'd like to sit together on your special sofa, don't you?"

Jodie closed her eyes briefly before saying, "Oh, god. I'm getting wet again just thinking about it. Dora, would you bring the sofa up, please my love?"

The floor once more moulded itself and our comfortable, smooth padded sofa was there. We sat down, slightly facing each other, and we leaned forward and kissed.

The sofa was Dora's invention. She'd suggested it the day we had found her and we delightedly agreed.

As we kissed I felt the familiar stroking on my clit. The sofa essentially could provide any stimulation that we wanted and we usually wanted the tongues first. Dora's expertise at controlling it was wonderful and amazing. I felt the tongue lapping at me and Jodie moaned into me, meaning that she was receiving the same delicious sensations as I was.

Dora is a mistress of seduction, timing everything perfectly, reading our emotions and feelings and coordinating everything in a symphony of pleasure. As our kiss deepened I felt something at my entrance. It felt finger sized as it slid between my wet, puffy lips. My mind was in a whirl. I felt it slide into me as the tongue lapped at my engorged clit. Dora found my inner-spot easily and I felt the finger grow bigger inside me.

Our kiss was now deep and passionate, our hands in each others' hair. I ran a finger along the hairline on the back of Jodie's neck and felt her shudder with pleasure. The dildo inside me was now filling me and it started moving slowly in and out. There was a bump on it which stroked my inner spot as it did so. We were being driven wild by our Dora.

Next I felt something take a hold of one of my nipples. As Dora gently pinched and rotated it I felt something small and oily at my back entrance. It slowly slid in deeply and I felt so beautifully full.

Briefly breaking the kiss I moaned out, "Oh Dora my love. You are such a beautiful lover. I am very close..."

At these words, I felt Dora slowing down all her movements and Jodie and I groaned in ecstasy. I felt a delicious pinch on my nipple which went straight to my core as Dora's other movements stopped completely. I felt my orgasm build further, my need growing to greater heights.

Slowly Dora's movements started again. The lapping on our clits, the dildos moving inside out wet cunts. I felt the finger in my back entrance grow a little and get more lubrication as it started slowly moving in and out. This served to drive my heat up. I felt like every nerve inside my pussy and outside in my lips and clit was on fire with need. The gentle movements in my other hole seemed to ignite me even more. Dora was now mauling and massaging our breasts as we started shaking.

Dora really is the mistress of orchestrating our lovemaking. She was keeping us both right on the edge for minute after exquisite minute. Building us up, stopping, building us up, over and over. I felt Dora's ethereal presence as she shared our senses.

My first orgasm started and I felt Jodie tense in my arms as her's started along with me. It was delicious and filling and fulfilling as we went over the edge, Dora slowed for some immeasurable time before once again starting up with the sensory overload. I could smell our cunt juices filling the air. Our second orgasm wasn't far behind and as we reached a new peak Dora sped up her tongues and the dildos inside us so that we were truly being fucked by our beautiful lover.

We went over once more, the feeling of release was immense, but Dora hadn't finished. She slowed and then the dildos inside us started vibrating intensely, the tongues and fingers matched them and I was close to passing out from pleasure when our third orgasm hit. It took over my whole body, making every fibre of my being feel pleasure. It went on and on and Dora expertly kept us going through it only slowing down as Jodie and I collapsed into each other's arms.

Finally Dora withdrew everything except the fingers on our breasts which gently stroked and caressed us.

A long time passed before I could speak but eventually I said, "Oh adorable Dora, that was possibly the best ever. I love you so much for what you do for us."

Dora's voice cracked a little with emotion as she said, "I love to give to you, my loves. I love you both so much."

Jodie chimed in with, "Love is almost too small a word, but it is the best we have for now."

Dora said, "Now, I suggest you two clean yourselves once more before we get to Hedonia. Do you want me to select what you will wear?"

Jodie nodded and said, "Yes, please, Dora. You have such impeccable taste and a flare for the visually appealing."

We got up off the sofa which, I noticed, was covered in the evidence of our love. A wet sheen was everywhere. It slowly cleaned itself and Dora retracted it into the floor once more. We headed for the shower and repeated our ablutions, focussing on each other. I felt how Jodie's lips were still large and swollen and had to stifle a moan as she cleaned my pussy.

Dora interrupted us and said, "Now, now my little nymphomaniacs, there will be time for more joy later. You need to get ready. We're only an hour away and you will need to be properly presented for immigration."

We completed our washing, still teasing each other a little, but obeying Dora's advice and finally exited the shower. There in front of us on our bed were three dresses, all in a similar style but of different colours.

"Yours is the white one, Jodie. Anna, yours is the pale green."

"Oh they're beautiful," I said, "but who is the dark cream one for?"

Dora chuckled, "For me silly. When we get my body it will be naked, remember?"

I smiled and Jodie said, "You are going to look fabulous, Dora."

Jodie picked up my dress and helped me on with it. It was practically see-through but with more translucent decoration around the breasts and waist, making it just about acceptable in polite society. It was full length with slits up both sides to waist height.

I then helped Jodie with hers and stood back. Dora provided a mirror just behind the holo-desk and we looked at ourselves and each other.

"You are a true mistress of everything," I said, "They are perfect. Thank you, Dora."

"Now my loves, get in your bed. We'll be arriving soon and you need to be strapped in as we descend."

We slid into the bed and Dora pulled the covers up over us. We held hands and grinned like schoolgirls at each other, both excited to be arriving at the most sought after destination in the known universe.

------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and, I hope, enjoying this departure for me. I've never been a huge Sci Fi fan, but this all started when Jodie and I, in one of our late night conversations, started to wonder what it would be like to make love when you're weightless.

Special thanks go to Pixie and Sabrine for their proofreading and feedback. You can find both of them in Emily's Escorts, along with me, the Head Librarian.

If you enjoyed this story, please consider giving me a nice star rating. It means a lot to me personally.

Finally my love as always to my wonderful wife, Jodie.

Love and light

Anna

Xxx

annag98
annag98
811 Followers