Adorable Dora - Pt. 02

Story Info
Dora learns physical pleasure.
2.9k words
4.74
3.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/02/2023
Created 07/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annag98
annag98
807 Followers

"Earthship Dora, this is Hedonia space port controller Kala. You are cleared for landing. Please start your descent." The warm voice of the controller, relayed by Dora through her sound system, was clearly also a female oriented NBI, or Non-Biological Individual, something that was enforced by Galactic law. Fallible humans could not be trusted with such duties.

We felt Dora manoeuvring us, angling left and right as we approached the port and then descending to a gentle touch down.

Kala's voice came through once more. "Welcome to Hedonia, Dora. Additional welcomes to you, Jodie and you, Anna. Your immigration status check is complete. Please exit when you feel able."

Dora slid the covers back and we rose to a sitting position, acclimatising to the slightly lower gravity of the planet, about two thirds of what it is on Earth. We got up and made sure our dresses were straight. Dora opened a small hatch to reveal three pairs of sandals with crossover tops, mine in a matching green and Jodie's in a contrasting dark grey. Dora's were a subtle tan shade. We put ours on and I picked up Dora's dress and sandals, draping the dress over my arm.

She said, "Now my loves, go and find my embodiment. I've been told it will be at our residence. I will only finally connect when you are there. Hurry. I can't wait to experience you fully."

The outer hatch made a soft mechanical sound as it opened. I picked up Dora's orb and we exited into bright sunshine. We were surrounded by many ships of all different shapes and sizes. Various people wandered around here and there but in front of us was a striking woman. She was taller than me by as much as a hand's width and had dark brown skin and ringletted dark honey hair which was tied behind her in a long ponytail. Her near golden eyes were quite mesmerising. She wore a shrug top in deep red and a sheer sarong around her waist.

We descended the small steps down to the hard floor of the spaceport.

"Good morning, ladies, and welcome. I am the embodiment of Kala and I will guide you to your landcraft for the journey to your destination. Please follow me."

She turned and we looked at each other and back at her. Her walk was clearly rehearsed and very seductive, her generous hips swaying gently with each step. We followed in her wake, somewhat mesmerised by her. We approached a light blue coloured landcraft, its doors open. It was a luxury vehicle. The seats were wide and deep, with plenty of room for us to stretch out our legs. We climbed in and sat next to each other.

Kala leaned in and said, "Enjoy your journey ladies and, if you wish, I will call by later and see how you're settling in."

The speed with which we both agreed to this was rather quick and not a little telling.

"Oh yes, Kala. Please do. Give us a little while to meet Dora though. Her embodiment should be at our residence when we get there."

"Of course. Enjoy your first day on Hedonia."

The landcraft's door closed and it rose up. As we glided out of the port, Jodie and I looked out at the scenery around us. Lush green hills in the distance, fields and meadows all around. We saw strange animals in the fields. It was thrilling. Kala's voice informed us that our travel time would be around twenty minutes.

Jodie's hand clasped mine as Dora's orb said, "My loves. I am so excited."

Kala was clearly piloting the vehicle. You may wonder how she could do so many things at once., but as we knew with Dora, NBIs can be remarkably multi-tasking. We asked Dora about it once. When she was doing all those things didn't she find it distracting? She'd told us that a lot of the things were like breathing for us. She just doesn't think about it, they just happened, but when she wants to focus, she can really focus.

Hedonia, apart from being such a beautiful planet, was also one of the few in the galaxy that allowed NBI embodiment, which was the main purpose of our visit here, although we were potentially considering settling permanently if we liked it enough. Jodie's hand released me and she sneaked it in under the soft material of my dress, finding my clit. I moaned and lay back, letting my hand wander under hers and finding her, like me, wet and very ready. I stroked the hood of her while she teased in circles on me.

We fell into a deep kiss and Dora said, "Oh no you don't, you two! Please? Wait for me?"

We broke our kiss and smiled, reluctantly withdrawing our hands.

Jodie said, "Of course, adorable Dora, sorry. We got carried away in the moment of being on a new planet. You know how easily Anna gets turned on by almost anything."

I giggled. "Oh right my love, like you're so reluctant all the time."

Jodie put on an innocent face and that mischievous smile I love so much, dimples appearing in her beautiful cheeks. "Oh, that. I just give in to your animal lusts because it makes for an easy life."

I smirked and once more took her hand in mine.

The time passed quickly. We saw very little other traffic and finally we were approaching the coast. We could see the ocean and I got that little girl delight I always have when I get my first glimpse of the water when going on holiday. The car pulled up outside a large house in its own grounds. We had booked it for twenty eight cycles, the Hedonic day being a couple of hours longer than back on Earth. It meant we were here for at least four weeks. We had an option at the end to take up permanent residence if we so wished.

The doors opened and Kala's voice said, "You are here, ladies. Enjoy your day and I will see you later. I'll let Dora know when I'm coming."

We excitedly got out of the car. I felt tingles all over but particularly concentrated in one place. I picked up Dora's orb, dress and sandals and we walked through the gates in the high, white walls into a beautifully tended garden. The car pulled away behind us. The house was large, on two floors. We walked along the path to the front door which opened to Dora's presence.

We walked into a large hallway with an arched ceiling and a broad, curving staircase off to the left. Dora said, in an almost childlike voice, "My embodiment is through those doors ahead. Can we please go there first, my loves?"

Jodie and I smiled and walked up to the large double doors which slid open as we approached. The room was large and beautifully furnished in an old world style. The large picture window opposite had French Windows on one side. We could see out over the gardens and, due to a large window in the garden wall, the ocean.

One object dominated the room, however. On a platform in the middle was a glass sarcophagus containing Dora's embodiment. Life size she was even more beautiful than the image she'd shown us. Her dark skin was flawless. Her long ringletted, jet black hair was arrayed around her. The gene-builders had obviously added a couple of decorative touches. Her eyes, which were closed, had pale, glistening gold eyelids and long black lashes. Her lips were painted a pale purple. Her breasts were beautifully full and, looking further down, her large hooded clit was clearly visible.

"Oh, Dora," Jodie said, "You really are so beautiful."

Dora's excited voice said, "Oh my loves. Hurry. Put my orb in the receptacle near my head. I want to be here fully."

I carefully placed Dora's orb in the dip and suddenly her embodiment's eyes flew open and she took a deep breath. At the same moment the glass cover slowly slid back into the recess at her feet and finally, Dora moved. Her hands went up to her cheeks and stroked. She turned her head and looked at us as her hands moved down over her body, resting for a moment on her breasts where she took a moment to stroke her nipples, which I noticed were shining a little. On down, her eyes locked on ours, she stroked the hood of her clit.

"Mmm, Dora," Jodie said, "As much as I love watching you exploring, can't you wait for us to do it for you?"

A smile of joy came to her face and she slowly sat up, swinging her long legs elegantly over the edge of the plinth, and dropped down to the floor. She was a little taller than Jodie and a little shorter than me.

She took a moment to gain her balance but, once she had, she scooped both of us with her arms and kissed Jodie with a deep passion, followed by a kiss that was heavenly for me. Our tongues met and I felt her hand on my hip stroking gently.

When we finally broke our kiss her glistening eyes stared at me and then Jodie. "Oh, my loves, I cannot tell you how much this moment means to me. To hold you, sense you, and me, in ways that I couldn't before. Now, Jodie, I believe you owe me something?"

We both looked a little confused until, a moment later, she turned and bent down, putting her arms over the bed she had recently awoken in, and stuck her beautiful bottom out. I couldn't help but notice that her pussy lips were already wet and puffy.

"Smacked bottom?"

Jodie laughed and playfully smacked Dora's bottom.

"Now your turn Anna. I've been very naughty. A little harder?"

"Oh, you've been naughty? What is it you've done?"

She chuckled and said, "I'll think of something."

Smiling, I brought my hand up and smacked her just hard enough to elicit a delighted little shriek. She stood back up and turned back to us.

"Now my loves, take me to bed and we can all explore me."

She took our hands in hers and led us out of the lounge into the hall and up the stairs. We arrived on a landing with four doorways, Dora led us to the one directly ahead of us and the door opened as we approached, revealing a sumptuous bedroom with large bay windows looking out over the ocean. The sun was shining brightly, flooding the room with gorgeous light. The bed was enormous and could easily sleep four or even five. The bed covers were in a subtle cream linen with eight matching pillows. There was a panel in the large, wooden headboard.

I draped Dora's dress on the bed and dropped her shoes on the floor. I turned to her and said, "Do you want to try on your outfit, love?"

She let out a low growl and, her eyes shining with heat, said, "Don't you dare tease me, Anna. I want to feel you and Jodie as I finally experience you as a human for the first time. My cunt is on fire with need. Please, my loves, please?"

Jodie interrupted, "Well then, first we'll just have to get naked as well, won't we?"

Without a word Dora lifted Jodie's dress up and Jodie raised her arms. Her beautiful body on show once more. Her nipples were hard and I could see the need in her as well as feeling my own urgency rising. Dora then turned and did the same for me. We stood then and hugged, our breasts pressing together, our body heat very evident. Kisses were exchanged as we slowly fell onto the bed.

"Okay, Dora, lie back and let Jodie and me properly examine you."

She lay there, her beautiful long hair arrayed around her, her large, dark nipples so inviting. Her long black eyelashes fluttered with her desire. Jodie was on her left side and she took Dora's nipple into her mouth and started sucking gently on it while Dora and I kissed.

After only a few seconds Jodie stopped and gasped.

"Dora... you're... you're lactating?"

Dora broke our kiss and let out a little laugh. "Mhm... It was one of the designs I asked to be added. I thought it might be fun. It's supposed to be a nice surprise... is... is it okay?"

In answer Jodie merely started suckling on Dora's nipple once more making sounds of pleasure as she did. She stopped a little while later and just said, "Anna... you have to taste Dora's milk, love. It is warm and sweet and so, so delicious."

I willingly took Dora's other nipple into my mouth and, sure enough, after a couple of seconds I tasted the warm flow of Dora's milk. It really was delicious.

Dora moaned in pleasure as Jodie and I both drank from her. She whispered, "Oh, fuck. That feels so wonderful. It's like you always say, Anna. My nipples seem to be directly connected to my clit. Oh god."

I stopped suckling, swallowed her milk and said, "Oh yes. Let me take a look at you down there."

I slid down her body and she willingly parted her legs, placing her feet on the covers. I was between her legs and could see her beautiful dark folds with her enormous, engorged clit. It was poking out of her dark hood and was easily the size of the tip of my index finger.

"Adorable Dora, you have an equally adorable clit."

I placed my mouth over her, tasting her sweet musk for the first time. I let my tongue flick slowly side to side and I heard Dora moaning softly.

I felt Jodie move as she came down beside me. "Let me see and taste her, my love."

I pulled back and let Jodie take my place. As she sucked and flicked Dora's clit I stroked up her inner thigh and placed two fingers at her entrance. Dora cried out, "Oh god, yes. Please. In me. I want to feel your fingers in me."

She was soaking wet and, keeping my hand palm up, I slowly tried to push into her. I was a little surprised when I encountered some resistance. A moment later I realised what was going on. She had obviously been created virgo intacta because I was feeling the resistance of her hymen.

I stopped and said, "Dora, you're a virgin? Do you want me to break it?"

Dora moaned, "Yes. I want you to both do it though. I want you both to take my virginity."

Jodie didn't stop what she was doing with her mouth but I felt her hand next to mine and then a finger. We pushed gently together and finally, after applying a little pressure her hymen broke and we were able to slide our fingers in. Two of mine and one of Jodie's.

Dora let out a small cry and said, "Oh god. Is that it? Have you deflowered me?"

I smiled and said, "Yes, Dora my love. We have."

Jodie slowly slid her finger out and I pushed gently further in, feeling her pussy walls, warm and wet, pulsing on me. I found her inner spot, which was, in accordance with the size of her clit, very prominent and obvious, and I started slow movements on it.

Dora moaned once more, "Oh, fuck. God. This is so wonderful. I never imagined it would feel as good as this... oh god. I don't think I can hold on much longer... I'm going to..."

I felt her walls contracting as she lifted herself up and then started shaking and crying out. Neither Jodie nor I stopped what we were doing and Dora rode the wave of her first embodied orgasm thrashing on the bed.

As I felt her subside I slowed a little and then started stroking inside her again. Jodie, reading my signal perfectly as I knew she would, took to flicking her tongue a little faster and I felt, once again, her finger at Dora's entrance, joining mine, widening her a little more.

Dora groaned, a warbling cry. With my free hand I reached up and took one of her wet nipples in my fingers, gently pinching and twisting it. This drove her to cry out, "Oh fuck, fuck me. Fuck me! I'm going to come again!!"

We rode her second wave with her and this time I felt her wetness inside increase markedly. As her walls clamped and released our fingers I felt my palm fill with her juices.

This time, we both slowed as her orgasm ebbed, finally stopping. We slid our fingers out and Jodie and I kissed each other, tasting Dora on each others' lips. When we broke I took a look and noticed a pinkish hue to the wetness on the covers.

We both moved up on either side of her to find her eyes were closed and tears were falling down her cheeks.

We kissed either side of her face and Jodie said, "Are you okay, Dora my love?"

She opened her eyes, which were full of love and adoration. "More than okay, my loves. That was wonderful. Amazing. I never knew... thank you. Thank you so much."

----------------------

Dear reader,

Thank you for reading and, I hope, enjoying this story. I'm dedicating this series to the memory Maonaigh because he was such a fan of Sci Fi and I hope he would be enjoying it. Thank you, Brian, for all your support and advice over the years. You are sadly missed.

Thanks also go to Sabrine and Pixie for their proof reading and feedback!

Love

Anna

Xxx

annag98
annag98
807 Followers