Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 03

Story Info
A cute, bubbly red head learns to dominate her boyfriend.
6.9k words
4.52
11.6k
15

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I found myself standing in front of Veronica's apartment door, a single suitcase in hand. I had been standing there for about 10 minutes now, and I still couldn't convince myself to knock. It was like there was a primal fear that had absolutely no business being there telling me that if I went through this door... Everything would change.

Which, of course, was ridiculous. This was Veronica we were talking about, my loving girlfriend who was honestly the best thing to ever happen to me. I shouldn't be scared of her...

Was I scared of her? My brain was flooding with constant thoughts about why I was so nervous, what had me so paralyzed with fear, and I just couldn't figure it out. I don't think it was Veronica, so what was it?

Another five minutes passed before I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I finally took the time to breathe and take a quick glance to see a text from Veronica.

'When are you coming over?'

With a deep breath inwards, I looked at the door and steeled myself. Whatever I was so worried about, I would figure it out. Right now, I was going to spend time with my incredible girlfriend.

*knock knock knock*

In nearly no time at all, the door swung open to reveal Veronica in a pretty yellow sundress with white flowers dotting it, her red curly hair tied up in a ponytail behind her back and her eyeshadow winged to the sides to give her a contrasting mysterious look to her cutsie attire.

Her eyelids were lidded halfway to give a sultry, seductive look and her hand seemed to be behind her back as if she was hiding something. I knew she thought she was being sneaky, but she was never very good at being secretive.

To my relief, the moment I saw her the anxiety washed away nearly immediately and instead was replaced with excitement as I saw the enticing look on her face and the fun-loving gleam in her eyes. It shouldn't be possible for someone to be this adorable and attractive, but god did she pull it off.

"Hello, mister. You kept me waiting. That's very rude of you." She purred in an absolutely over-the-top porn actress tone, clearly playing things up to make me laugh.

Of course, it succeeded as I gave her a teasing grin and couldn't help but chuckle at her antics.

"I'm so very sorry ma'am, I got here as fast as I could." I responded, matching her ridiculous energy as I stepped past her to enter the apartment.

"Mmmmm well, we'll see if you can make it up to me." She quipped, dropping the act and instead giggling. "Did you do what I asked?"

As I set the suitcase down, I looked over my shoulder with a raised eyebrow. She was still making sure I couldn't see behind her back... What was she hiding?

"Did I do what you asked meaning...?"

Her demeanor changed nearly instantly, her eyes piercing into mine and her stature standing up straighter. It was like in a single second, the cute girl in front of me had vanished and now stood the predator that I had so desperately missed and been longing for.

"Clothes. Did you pack them?"

I cleared my throat and stood more straight, unconsciously adjusting my shirt without even realizing it. "You uh... You said to pack light so I just packed like a change of clothes or two. Extra shirt, pants, underwear..."

I trailed off and struggled to maintain eye contact as her gaze bore down on me and her eyebrow raised further as if she didn't believe me.

"That's it! I promise!"

I didn't even know why I was defending myself, I didn't do anything wrong!

She slowly took a step forward and to my shock, I actually found myself taking a step back as a shiver went down my spine. I had been in this apartment for less than a minute, and she was already in my head and playing with my strings. How was she so good at this???

Another step closer and looked me up and down, like eyeing a piece of meat, before her expression broke to one of devilish playfulness and a grin broke through her facade.

"Good boy."

Before I even had a chance to process the way that statement made me feel, she revealed what she had been hiding as she pulled a water bottle from behind her back and unceremoniously tossed its entire contents onto me.

Immediately I began sputtering as I reeled back in surprise, having to blink the water out of my eyes as I looked down at my now absolutely soaked shirt and pants.

"Veronica, what the fuck?!" I tried to sound mad but, despite myself, I found the words difficult to get out through my own laughter as I looked up at her to see her gleaming mischievous grin and heard her contagious high pitched laughter.

"What babe? You looked thirsty!" She cackled as she immediately began to back away from me as I tried to lunge for her. "Nuh uh uh! My home, my rules, remember?"

I stopped just short of grabbing her and instead merely gave her as serious of a glare as I could although I don't think it quite hid my amusement as much as I would have liked.

"And what rule is this, exactly?"

"The rule where I say no wet clothes are allowed. Yours are sopping wet, so you need to go take a shower." She insisted with an absolutely insidious grin as she looked me directly in the eyes. "So go take em' off and take a shower like a good boy, and then we'll get onto rule two."

Like a puppet master, she had expertly stopped me dead in my tracks and pulled my heart up into my throat with nothing more than simple words and penetrating stare from those chocolate brown eyes. Every inch of myself felt like it was burning red despite the cold water, and my stomach was churning with excitement and anticipation.

"Good boy?" I barely managed to choke out, to which her eyes lit ablaze with excitement at my reaction. Still, not one to let go so easily I cleared my throat and stood up straight, trying to regain my composure and control of the situation. "What second rule is this?" I questioned, unintentionally lowering my voice a bit to try and appear more confident.

Not missing a beat, she stepped closer and leaned up to whisper in my ear with her lips so close I could feel her intoxicating breath.

"You're not allowed to put new clothes on without my permission."

I stood, frozen, the hairs on the back of my neck standing at full attention along with other things as she pulled back, gave me a wink, and stepped past me like nothing had happened.

"Get yourself cleaned up." She spoke in a cheery voice while she moved into the small kitchen area. "When you're finished we'll eat dinner and watch a movie. Sound good?"

I wanted to give some sort of witty retort, at least prove she wasn't that in my head but I couldn't figure out how to think straight. Her confidence and sultry demeanor was one thing, but somehow the 'good boy' comment got to me in a place I just hadn't expected and it left me dumfounded. "Okay... Sounds good." I mumbled as I started to move towards the bathroom.

As the door closed behind me, I swore I could hear her giggling.

------------

I stood in front of the mirror, wiping away the condensation as I took in a deep breath. At the very least, a shower did wonders to help me actually regain some composure and process things a little.

Truthfully, this was all very tame. Obviously she had seen me naked before and while we had never gotten all the way to fucking we had more than our fair share of sexual experiences. Not wearing clothes wasn't a big deal, but... Somehow it was really getting to me. It wasn't that she would see me naked, it's that she was controlling me.

I felt like I should be ashamed. I felt like I should be humiliated.

But all I felt was a burning desire to see where this was going.

It felt like there was a massive battle raging within me, one side of me roaring that I was a man and that I shouldn't let this cute girl treat me this way, and the other was saying... Well, why not? Veronica was kind, sweet, and yeah maybe she was a little sadistic but I loved that about her. Why shouldn't I love a strong woman?

It didn't make me less of a man to see where this went right? Especially if she likes it too...

But then again, did she like it? Was this all just some act out of pity? To play into my desires because it amused her? What if she really-?

"Jasper for the love of god, it's been 40 minutes! Food is getting cold!" Her voice cut through my overthinking and left me staring at a lightly fogged reflection of myself before I sucked in a deep breath and let it out.

It's Veronica. You know her. You trust her. You're just having some fun, so... Have some fun.

"Sorry my love, I'm coming! Am I allowed to wear any clothes?"

"Not unless I give you permission, and you have to earn it!" She quipped back as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

Well, there you have it. Gotta stay naked. I turned and exited the bathroom to see her bent over the table as she set down a plate, giving me an incredibly nice image of her from behind and more importantly...

Her incredible legs. Against my will I imagined them around my head and to my dismay I felt an erection begin to grow just from the thought as she stood up straight and turned around, almost immediately looking down and smirking at my display.

"Awww is someone excited to see me?" She teased as she moved towards me and gave me a soft kiss, which only ensured my situation down below. "Don't worry, we'll give it a nice work out this week." She whispered before giving an innocent giggle.

"Jesus, is this the kind of teasing I can be expecting for the next few weeks?" I responded playfully, but I felt the nervousness in my voice come through regardless.

"Teasing, playing... Pain." She confirmed with a lowered voice as her hand moved to cup my balls and squeeze just a little harder than necessary, which elicited a grunt from my lips. "I think we've been dancing this dance long enough, time to see it through."

I looked down at her with a million thoughts racing through my mind, and it must have shown on my face. She stared up at me, her doe eyes looking deeply into mine. It was like we were both testing our own resolve. Seeing if we were willing to go through with this. And, for the briefest moment... I swear I saw doubt in her expression.

Not a word was said but I knew we were both trying to see what the other was thinking; if we were both okay with this.

The two of us continued to stare, my balls still firmly gripped in her hand before she slowly let go and backed away. It was difficult to tell, but I felt fairly certain I saw the doubt in her eyes grow to a fully hesitant expression.

Before I could truly tell, she fully turned to grab the food almost as if she was intending to hide her face from me, and all I could do was clear my throat and sit down at the table with an awkward cough.

It was stupid to say, but we went an entire 5 or 10 minutes without saying anything, just eating in awkward silence while I nervously adjusted my entirely naked body. Every minute that passed in silence, the more a strange tension grew, like both of us were aware something was wrong but neither of us wanted to address it.

Finally, I decided to break the silence by pushing my empty plate away and looking across the table directly at her.

"What did you mean?"

She looked up from her food in surprise, blinking once or twice before responding.

"What do you mean what did I mean?"

"You said we've 'danced this dance' long enough. What does that mean?" I didn't intend for it to be, but the statement came across somewhat aggressive like I was offended at her wording.

She looked back down at her food immediately and just gave an awkward shrug, something she always did when she had something to say but couldn't gain the courage to say it.

"I dunno, it just sounded right at the time, I guess."

My brow furrowed as I tried to get a read on her, trying to get any kind of understanding of what she was thinking.

"Right... So..." Once again the silence filled the room as I struggled to figure out how to continue to push. She had been so confident, so in control only minutes ago but now...

I just had no clue what was going on. It was like whiplash.

"What's happening here, Ver?"

I watched her shoulders tense as she continued to stare at her food like it was the most interesting thing in the room.

"We're eating dinner?"

"No, I mean between us. You're acting really weird."

"Sorry. I'll stop."

"No, that's-" I started to snap in frustration before sighing and letting out a deep breath. "That's not what I meant. You're... You're acting really confident. Which I..."

I could feel the words struggling to come out, like I was afraid to say them. Actually, I was afraid. I didn't know why but this was terrifying for me.

"Which what?" She prompted, no small amount of frustration in her voice as she moved her red bangs out of her face and stared me down across the table. "What are you trying to say, Jasper? I'm tired of how confusing you are."

For a moment, I was taken aback by the sudden aggression coming from someone who had been quiet only moments ago. "I... I just... Look, it's really hard-"

"Yeah, I know it is." She interrupted, suddenly pushing her plate back and pointing at me with an accusatory glare. Where had THIS come from? "I know it's hard, but you know what? It's hard for me too! I don't know what you want. You like when I'm in control but the moment I try to do anything with that, the moment I try to pursue it, you get all weird like I'm insulting your fragile masculinity! I decided to finally just make the first move and put myself out there for you, and you've been acting weird and distant the moment you came in. What gives Jasper? Am I not good enough for you??? Because I'm trying here and the more I try to do what you want, the more you push away from me!"

Every word she spoke seemed to get her more riled up, and by the time she was finished she was standing as her chair clattered behind her. I was struck dumb as I tried to process everything she had said. Never before had I realized I was making her feel this way in my own insecurity, and I was feeling a mixture of guilt, concern, and even anger.

After all, it wasn't fair to ME that she hadn't communicated this! But then again, was it fair to her that I hadn't communicated as well? I was struggling to find any response as she continued to glare at me with intensity, her usually cute exterior suddenly fuming with anger.

"Well??? What's the answer, Jasper?"

I felt a lump in my throat preventing everything I wanted to say. I wanted to say I was sorry, I wanted to explain, I wanted to admit I loved how she was acting but I was concerned she was only doing it because I liked it and she didn't. I wanted to admit my own masculinity was in the way, that I was unable to voice my emotions...

And, instead, my dumbass simply shrugged. "I... I'm sorry I... Don't know."

The smokey anger in her eyes turned to hurt as she took a step back, her lips pursed while tears began to well up. "I... I'm trying to do what you want, Jasper, y-you just... You don't talk to me..."

As she spoke my stomach felt like it dropped to the floor and passed it, going all the way down to hell as the guilt pulled me with it. She was right. I didn't talk, I didn't communicate... I didn't know how. I had always put pride in my ability to shut down my emotions, to keep everything contained...

And only now was I seeing, in real time, how hurtful that could be to the one person who wanted to understand me.

"Veronica I'm... I'm so sorry, I-I know how bad I am at sharing how I feel. I-It's just so hard, and this whole situation is so difficult I-"

"Stop talking, Jasper." She spoke through quivering lips, looking at me as she wiped away a single tear. "Unless you're going to tell me, right now, what you want for once in your life, please just... Stop talking. I'm tired of the excuses."

My mouth closed and I tried to swallow the lump in my throat. How long had this been building up? How long had I let this go on? She was on the verge of tears, and... And I had caused that. She had been trying for so long to understand and I had shut her out.

"I don't know what I want." I practically whispered in shame as I looked down at the table. Slowly, the silence became deafening as neither of us spoke, the only sound being small sniffles from Veronica as she wiped her nose.

"I guess you really don't." She whispered as she sat down once again, almost seeming defeated. "I really thought if I could get you to be submissive again like you were that night... You'd finally open up. Y-You were so... Honest that night. You were so... you. I just wanted to see that side of you again."

It took a moment for my brain to process as I dug my nails into my thigh, trying to wrap my mind around any of this.

"Really?"

She didn't look at me as she simply nodded her head weakly. "Yeah. It's always so hard to get you to open up. And then that night you told me everything, you... you weren't ashamed. But after that you closed down. I'd try to tease you but you always immediately pushed back... I just... I wanted to see that side of you again."

God, how stupid could I possibly have been? This entire time I thought she was being the problem, but I was the one pushing her away! And all because... What? I was afraid to have my ego hurt?

Now look at her. She wanted this because in the time where I should have been most embarrassed... I was free. How fucking stupid could I have been?

But now, I'd ruined it. This was something we both wanted and I just couldn't-

"Did you like it?" Her question cut through my thoughts like a hot knife through butter.

"... Yeah. Yeah I did."

"Then why do you push back so much, Jasper?"

Fuck. If I knew the answer to that, life would be so much easier.

"I don't know. Part of me thinks I shouldn't let myself be treated this way. And... Part of me just..." I trailed off, not sure how to tell her. How was I supposed to be honest about this?

How was I supposed to be honest about the fact that I wanted her to prove she deserved this control of me? To prove she was in charge?

"What?"

"I... I don't really know how to say it. And I... I kind of don't want to." I sighed as I put my hands over my eyes. For the millionth time, silence overtook the room. I had definitely ruined this. If I had just been honest, maybe we could have salvaged it. But now... I was still pushing back. I was still being an idiot.

I still wasn't being honest with her despite how badly I wished I could.

"Do you remember our safeword?"

I froze in surprise before peeking through my fingers. "We didn't have one. It was just 2 firm squeezes."

"Right. But we need a word too. How about... Chocolate?"

I couldn't believe my ears as I sat up, looking at her in genuine confusion. "I... s-sure? Chocolate is fine? I don't understand, what're you trying to-MPH!?"

I was cut off as she suddenly lunged across the table, her small hand smashing into my lips and shutting me up as I stared at her in wide eyed shock. What was she doing?!

"Stop talking. You admit you want this. I want to get to know you again like that night. Obviously, you're having a hard time fighting through your shit to understand and one of us needs to make a move."

Every word she said was spoken with utter confidence as she looked me in the eyes with a fierce defiance. Even through her tear stained cheeks and watery eyes, I could tell she was serious.

This was Veronica. When backed against a wall, she fought. She doubled down and refused to give in, even if it was a horrible idea. And right now, I could tell how badly she wanted this from me and she was willing to risk everything for it. Never had anyone in my life desired to get to know me like this before. No one had ever cared about me like this before.

She took in a deep breath and steeled herself as she continued. "I've given you a safeword. You have the opportunity to say it. I..." She faltered before gritting her teeth. "...I will respect it if you do, and I will love you nonetheless. But this is something we will always wish we explored if we don't right now. So."

12