Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers moved from my mouth and she stared at me with great intensity, waiting for my reaction. Though she didn't say it, it was obvious what she was waiting for. The next word out of my mouth would define the future of our relationship... Forever.

I could say chocolate. I could say chocolate and save my dignity. My confidence. My ego. I could forever go knowing I didn't let myself get pushed around, and that I had stood up for myself.

I could be what I always imagined a man to be.

Or...

"Okay, Veronica. Where do we start?"

Her tear-stained cheeks grew to a bright red, and a giddy excitement shone in her eyes as she leaned back in her seat, looking me over while she wiped away her tears.

"We start with the obvious... Making it clear who's in charge. On your knees, Jasper. It's time to find out what you've been missing out on."

__________________________________________________ __________________________

My heart was racing and stuck in my throat as I kneeled down on the floor, feeling the cold tile sit hard and rigid underneath me. Every sound in the room seemed muffled as I, for the first time in my life, shoved my insecurities deep within me and just let myself try and feel the moment while I kneeled at the feet of the redheaded wonder in front of me.

Her cheeks were still stained from her tears, but I could see excitement beginning to brim in her eyes as she watched me, her boyfriend, her protector... Kneel subserviently before her.

I suddenly realized she hadn't been lying. Maybe, just maybe...

She really had wanted this as badly as I had.

"So... What now?" I managed to stutter out nervously as she slowly raised an eyebrow. It was incredible to me how quickly she could shift moods, one moment ago being so emotionally stressed to now slipping into such a dominant persona.

Part of me wondered how comfortable she felt in control... Maybe she was more comfortable with this than I thought.

"I'm not sure... This is new for both of us. But... I've done a little research." She gave me a sly grin before leaning back in her chair, lounging as if she was as comfortable as anyone could be.

Without warning her leg swung up and plopped onto my shoulder, he barefoot inches from my face as she continued to look me over. I felt my skin immediately begin to heat up as I stood still, carefully observing her while trying to keep calm.

She was using me as a common house object, a simple footstool!

...Was I excited by that?

"Tell me, Jasper." She whispered in a low, breathy voice that would have caught my attention no matter the situation. "What do you hope happens now?"

I felt struck dumb by the question as certain parts of my body throbbed, making it incredibly difficult to concentrate. What did I hope happens? Fuck if I know! I felt absolutely out of my element, entirely vulnerable...

"Isn't... Isn't the point that I'm not supposed to control what happens next-MPH!"

My eyes widened in surprise as her foot jumped off my shoulder and landed squarely on my lips, effectively shutting me up not because it was necessarily an effective gag but because I was legitimately shocked.

She didn't say anything, she just stared down at me between her toes, like observing a meal she was about to reject. I felt so little, so humiliated as I kneeled naked in front of my girlfriend while she literally had her foot pressed into my face...

But that didn't stop that strange tug of excitement in my stomach that made it feel like, somehow, I craved this.

I continued to stare back at her, enraptured, unwilling to move a muscle. What would she do next? Would she remove her foot? Would she demand something of me? What could she possibly have planned? As my mind raced with the nearly infinite possibilities...

...She pouted.

"You're so annoying. You were supposed to say something, I'd shut you up, and say 'it doesn't matter what happens next, I'm in control'." She moved to straighten her back as she said this, putting her hands on her hips and mockingly deepening her voice, however in doing so her foot pushed even further against my face and nearly caused me to topple backwards.

"S-Sorry?" I mumbled into her foot, feeling absolutely ridiculous for the act.

"Yeah, you should be mister. You stole my thunder." She responded with a confident nod and upturned chin. She turned away from me and crossed her arms to playfully let me know how upset she was.

God damn it, even in this position, she was the cutest thing I had ever laid eyes on.

Suddenly, her eyes opened and a gleam of malicious intent filled them as she slowly looked back down at me. "So, you're going to make it up to me, bitch."

My eyes widened at the insult and I started to protest before she pressed her sole directly into my lips, causing me to instead have to throw my hands back behind myself to make sure I didn't fall.

"I don't think so, mister. You're doing what I say and you're not talking back to me... Right, Jasper?"

I stayed silent. I weighed my options. This is what I wanted, right? I wanted her to be in control...

Suddenly, I felt my eyelids grow heavy as I took in a deep breath and looked directly into her eyes. Yeah, maybe the bitch comment had gotten under my skin...

But, I was becoming certain that's exactly what I wanted to experience.

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled through her toes, to which her eyes glittered with malicious anticipation.

"Good boy."

The simple comment burned through me like flames, reaching the center of my chest and filling me with emotions I had never felt. My muscles tensed, but my mind went blank with a pleasure I'd not ever experienced before.

Suddenly, nothing to me mattered other than hearing her say that again. I had to hear her tell me that again.

"Now, you need to make up for being such a pain in my ass, which means you have to do something for me."

"Yes ma'am."

Her foot finally moved off my face and she grinned down at me.

"Ohhh you're finally catching on, I knew you could do it eventually." With that, she stood up so quickly her chair slid behind her and she turned around to begin walking toward the living room. "C'mon. Let's go."

With no other explanation, I simply put my hand on the table and used it to help myself stand up. Almost instantly I felt my knees hurting from kneeling on the floor, and as I let out a small grunt she looked over her shoulder at me and let out a melodramatic sigh.

"Oh, Jasper, silly boy. I guess I haven't set any rules."

Darting to hers, my eyes fervently tried to search her expression to figure out what that was supposed to mean. "Did I do something wrong...?"

"No, I suppose not. But only because we haven't quite figured this out yet." She responded with an over the top sagely nod while she put her finger to her lips and looked at the roof like she was deeply contemplating. "See, we need to find out what we like, and what we don't. And, right now, I don't like that you're taller than me."

Although I could see where this was potentially going, and my bloodflow was certainly quickening because of it, I chose to play dumb.

"But... I am taller?"

"Not my problem. Fix it."

"How? Should I get you some high heels or...?"

A sly grin grew on her face. "Not a bad idea, but wouldn't be practical for how you're going to make things up to me. No, your head needs to never be above mine if I'm in charge. How about..."

Slowly, she extended her bare foot until it was in front of her as she stretched out her hand and gave a quick and demanding snap while pointing at the floor.

"Crawl."

My breath caught in my throat as I stared at her in shock. Sure, I had thought it might go that way but...

The way she demanded it. Her firm, calm demeanor, gleaming devilish eyes, and dimpled smirk sent me into an absolute spiral. My stomach was churning, my heart racing, and without a doubt my dick was throbbing. I had been in love with this girl as long as I'd known her, and I'd lusted after her before but this was different...

This was a different kind of love. Wordlessly, I dropped down to one knee, then to the other. Then, on all fours.

With a single word, she had me crawling on the floor behind her.

I didn't look up at her, I almost felt as if I shouldn't but instead just waited to hear her continuing to move forwards. For a moment, there was no sound whatsoever so I chanced a peak up at her only to see her staring directly at me with what might have been the most sensual look I'd ever seen.

"Yeah..." She practically whispered, almost sounding out of breath herself. "This feels good..." With that, she turned to walk away and as I continued to watch I realized from where I was sitting I could easily see a beautiful show underneath her sundress.

If I had needed any other reason to stay crawling behind her, that easily solved it.

Somehow, the embarrassment wasn't lessening but instead becoming more... crave-able. I still felt ashamed, but with every shuffle, I wanted more of it. I wanted to feel more of whatever this was.

I wanted to do whatever she wanted, and I wanted to feel embarrassed about it.

As we reached the living room she sat down gracefully on the couch, putting one leg over the other as she watched me crawl the rest of the way with what almost seemed to be a giddy expression. Once I arrived and sat back up on my knees, she leaned forward.

"Still doing good?" She asked in a genuinely kind voice.

I looked up at her and almost felt like I shook out of a stupor as I took a quick glance downwards at myself, before looking back up.

"Have I said the safeword?"

Her confidence faltered as I watched her cheeks flush red. "Well, no..."

I simply gave her a single, challenging raise of my eyebrow in response and said nothing.

Her cheeks flushed even more red. "Don't give me attitude, I'm just checking up on you! Fine. You want to be that much of a punk?" Suddenly her hand sprung out and gripped my chin, pulling me in so she could stare directly into my eyes from above. "You better be certain you know that safeword because it is the only thing that will save you from me."

I didn't realize it was possible, but even kneeling I could feel my knees go weak as her breath voice flowed across my face. My breathing grew heavy, and I could practically feel my pupils dilate as I stared in the face of my tormentor and felt a burning desire to know everything she had planned.

"Is that a challenge?" I whispered, knowing it would only egg her on.

"A promise." She growled as her demeanor once again shifted to the dangerous predator I had seen those months ago. With a surprising amount of force, she shoved me backwards and with no way to catch myself this time I fell straight to the floor. Like a cat, she pounced on me and her hands wrapped around my wrists to shove them above my head while she planted herself firmly on my torso. "Ready to find out how you're going to make things up to me?" She hissed with a sadistic grin as I prayed my heart kept from exploding from anticipation.

"D-Do I have a choice?" I responded with an attempt at confidence, but my stuttering voice betrayed how nervous I truly was.

"No, it was rhetorical." She responded with an intense stare, looking down at me as her crimson hair cascaded down to create a curtain; leaving just her beautiful, enticing, dominant expression looking down at mine. "You promised to let me try those moves on you, remember?"

Remember? How could I forget?

"Yes... I do."

"Mhm, well, I was just going to see if you could get out of them. Now, I'm not pulling any punches."

I struggled to find any response for that, and instead defaulted to probably the dumbest response I possibly could. "...Do you punch in wrestling?"

Her eyes narrowed in annoyance. "It's like you want me to hurt you."

"...Kinda, yeah."

"God, you really are made to be used huh?" The moment the statement left her mouth she winced a little bit, as if regretting the choice of words. "Too far?"

I let out a nervous laugh as the tension momentarily broke, shaking my head. "Nope, as long as you're the one using me."

"Good. Now..." Without warning she rolled off of me, leaving me on the floor blinking in surprise. I started to turn to look at her, when suddenly I felt her hand wrap around my right wrist and her foot shoved against my cheek, forcing me to look to my left. For a moment I had no clue what was happening until the feeling of her legs wrapping around the arm she had stretched out had tipped me off.

"Now hang on-AGH!" The shout of pain erupted out of my mouth more in surprise than anything as Veronica gripped me in a shockingly impressive arm bar, using her legs to provide pressure to twist my arm upwards. I tried to look at her only to feel her foot press even harder into my head, forcing it into the carpet as she ratcheted up the pressure to an near-unbearable degree that immediately had me groaning and tapping on the floor with my other hand.

"Agh, damn it Ver! I give I give!"

Quickly, the pain lessened considerably as she let me relax a bit although she did not let me go.

"Really?" She asked in genuine surprise with no small amount of smug excitement in her voice as well. "That easy? It was way harder to get you to tap last time!"

"Fuck, maybe... But that was different..." I groaned, trying to look at her only to receive the exact same treatment once again, my face being shoved forcefully into the carpet. She might have no longer been trying to get me to tap out, but I was shocked at how well she still had me trapped. I could barely move whatsoever, and with simple flexes of her muscles she could keep my head firmly locked down, and bend my arm at unnatural angles.

The truth was, with very little effort, she could have me howling with pain in less than a second and I was both incredibly surprised... And very turned on by that revelation.

And, given my naked state, I was positive she was aware of that.

"Different? Different how, huh?" She asked in a sing song tone, flexing her legs with every syllable to make me wince in pain.

"It's not a headscissor, Ver. You're bending my arm instead of just stopping my airflow."

"Uh huh. But it's still pain, which you like, right?"

I had to consider that thought for a moment. Did I like it? It was pain, but it was a little different. It wasn't quite as arousing but at the same time-

I let out a tiny squeal of surprise as she suddenly twisted my arm again.

"What was that for?!"

"You're not answering me. Do you like it?"

"Agh, I-It's complicated Ver! Can you stop twisting it?"

"Sure. Just tell me you don't like it."

My cheeks were heating up as I tried to shift to a more comfortable position, only to have her shockingly powerful legs and feet clamp down to keep me exactly where she wanted me. Jesus, this was a legit hold! I actually felt like I couldn't escape.

"I..." I trailed off and grit my teeth in pain. It should have been simple. I could just say I didn't like it, and she would stop. The pain would stop...

Why didn't I want to say it?

"Ver, look, I don't like the pain but..."

"...But?"

I sucked in a deep breath and closed my eyes. "I like that I can't stop you, I guess."

I waited for a response, but received none. Just my arm continuing to be twisted in an uncomfortable position as she seemed to contemplate my answer, but seeing as my head was pressed away from her it's not like I could tell. Abruptly, I felt the foot not pressed against my face move across my body, giving my arm temporary reprieve although she continued to keep a firm grip on it with her hands. Before I could ask what she was doing, a gasp was forced out of my chest as I felt her soft toes begin to teasingly glide along the length of my shaft.

"W-What are you-?" I started to ask before her toes fully wrapped around the head of my cock and she whispered two words that immediately shut me up.

"Good boy..."

My cock twitched wildly as she continued to glide her foot up and down for nearly a minute, tantalizingly driving me insane with every single movement. It was impossibly arousing, and I nearly completely forgot about her having me trapped before suddenly her leg snapped back to my arm and gave one giant pull that nearly had me yell in pain before she suddenly let me go.

"See? For every time you're honest with me, I'll be nice to you." She purred as I rolled away and sat up, breathing far more heavily than I expected as I realized just how horny she had gotten me in only a minute.

I stared at her, wide eyed and absolutely dumbfounded. I could only think of one thing to say.

"T-Thank you..."

Her eyes were alight with joy, and her dimpled smile held the scheming charisma of a thousand demons.

"You're so welcome Jasper, but don't thank me so soon... I have so many pins to put you in. You're mine to play with, and I have so many plans. Hopefully..." She crawled towards me and placed her face right in front of mine, her tongue darting out to run up my face as I remained frozen in absolute amazement and fear. "...You'll be able to survive it all..."

12