Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 04

Story Info
Veronica finally dominates Jasper.
4.3k words
4.66
12.8k
20

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 09/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say I was aroused would have been an absolute understatement as she prowled around me on all fours, looking me up and down and quite literally licking her lips hungrily. Finally, she came back in front with that same evil grin before she reached down and pulled her sundress straight up and over her head, letting her red curls bounce back down and frame her perfect face.

Underneath she was wearing an extremely low-cut red sports bra, which might have been a bit impractical but I couldn't deny how incredibly it held and displayed her generous chest.

Beneath that, she had a simple pair of black panties, and nothing else other than the various tattoos that ran along her arms and back, always seeming to draw my eyes along them until I ended up staring at her chest, or her butt.

"Like what you see...?" She purred seductively as she watched me eye over every inch of her, knowing that I was practically drooling at the sight. So far, I had been toyed with and teased while barely seeing any of her... Now, I was seeing much more.

"Yes..." I mumbled, practically in a trance as I began to start to move towards her before her hand snapped out and pushed against my forehead to stop me.

"Oh I don't think so, mister. You've got a lot of proving yourself before you get to touch this."

Her voice was domineering and assertive. It felt like she was born for this role and was already thriving in it...

And I couldn't deny that every second of it was intoxicating in every single possible way.

"D-Do you like this?" I found myself asking in a pitifully small voice before I could stop myself.

"Like... what exactly?" She responded in the same confident tone, although some amount of curiosity began to leak in.

"Being... In control. Controlling me. Being dominant."

As my line of sight finally connected with hers I felt my heart sink a bit as she rolled her eyes. "I know you have a hard time processing things Jasper, but c'mon..." Her hand moved forward to touch my bare chest before slowly snaking her fingers up it until her fingers reached my throat and lashed out to grip it with a shockingly tight grasp. Had she always been this strong? "You haven't said the safeword... But neither have I..."

I watched in slow motion as she moved towards me, slowly planting a long, sensual, and absolutely blood-pounding kiss on my lips before pulling back to look me directly in the eye.

"Make no mistake... You might be enjoying this... But right now..." Her voice was much lower than usual and held a husky tone as her fingers gripped even tighter on my neck causing me to start squirming as I struggled to breathe. "...I'm finding out what I like too... And I. Like. This."

My eyes widened and my breathing remained shallow as I tried to get what air I could through her iron grasp. I knew Veronica, I knew she had a playfully sadistic side, but this was not a side of her I had ever known. She had always been a bold and daring personality, going after what she wanted with no hesitation...

And I could tell that was what this was. It was a combination of her sadism and desire for control mixing to create a thirsty, hungry, craving predator that wanted to make the vulnerable creature in front of her... Me... Squirm for mercy.

Outside of the safeword nothing would save me from her exploring her new fascination...

Fuck the safeword. I was desperate to see where this went.

"Is that so?" I wheezed while my hand instinctively moved to her wrist. I gasped in a breath through her chokehold. "What else do you like...?"

Her mouth split into an absolute blood-chilling grin as she let my throat go, letting me take in a desperately needed inhalation of breath.

"Let's find out."

In all fairness, I was still recovering from being choked, so it wasn't too hard to believe that I wasn't on my A-Game to stop what happened next. Still, I was somewhat embarrassed to realize I never had a chance as she suddenly dashed behind me and out of sight.

Before I had a chance to react, I felt her small but lithe arm wrap around my neck and her other palm placed firmly behind my head before she began to squeeze like a constrictor snake, instantly cutting off both air and blood flow as she yanked me up into a near perfect headlock.

"What... the... Fu-GACK!" I hacked as she pulled even tighter to keep me from even speaking, leaving me feeling whoozy and off balance with almost no time passed at all. It took 4, maybe 5 seconds before I was tapping desperately on her arm to get her to let me breathe but she gave me no such reprieve.

She might have been smaller, weighed less, and was absolutely adorable...

But to my genuine surprise, I was legitimately at her mercy as I gasped and heaved desperately just to stay awake.

"Two firm squeezes Jasper..." She sung out in glee as she kept me in her iron lock. "Remember?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Was she... Trying to get me to safeword? That wasn't fair! Yes, it might have gotten her to release but that would mean she'd let me go. And, of course, if she let me go that would mean the fun would be... Over...

Did I think this was fun? She was literally about to knock me out! This wasn't fun!

...Wasn't it?

I felt my brain absolutely reeling, battling between the desire for self preservation and the even more powerful urge to continue to let this goddess of a woman do whatever she wanted to me. I SHOULD get her to let me go, that was the rational thing to do...

But I didn't want her to.

I found myself giving her one firm squeeze in order to give her the safe gesture of 2 squeezes... But I hesitated on the second. I wasn't sure if that was what I wanted.

"A safeword doesn't mean the end. It means you need to stop." Veronicas voice broke through my panicked reeling. "Do you need a break?"

I squeezed firmly a second time.

Immediately air flowed into my lungs as I hacked and coughed, but despite my attempts to sag down she kept her arm firmly around my neck and in place. I could breathe, but that was it. Movement was off the table.

"Were you seriously about to get knocked out?" She asked with a giggle, leaning down to kiss my cheek as she looked at me with a mix of excitement and genuine concern.

"A... Ack... M-Maybe... Yeah..." I rasped as I looked up at her as best I could.

"And you were going to let me do that to you? Seriously?"

If I weren't so out of it, I might have tried to be coy, but I found the truth spilling out of me. "If... If it meant you didn't let me go... Y-Yeah..."

She leaned forwards so I could see her, her eyes shining with delight. "You're a slut for punishment, huh?"

I managed a weak smile and shrugged. "I... I think maybe, yeah..."

"Oh Jasper... That's not a good thing."

I almost froze in fear and tried to sit up to face her, worried she was upset but she suddenly gripped tighter to temporarily choke me once again while she continued her thought.

"Because I think I really, really like punishing you..."

My cheeks flushed red as I tried to respond, only to immediately be silenced as she tightened her arms to shut off my airflow for another few seconds.

"What do you think of my choke hold?" She loosened a bit so I could speak.

"It's... Really good..." I responded in a breathless tone of honesty.

"Yeah? I've been working on it!"

"I can tell..."

She giggled innocently and kissed my forehead. "Did you ever think you'd be at my mercy like this?"

I looked up into her deep brown eyes and said the most honest thing I have ever said. "I'd... Kind of always hoped..."

Her eyes grew alight with genuine delight. "Oh... Was that more honesty?" She murmured as one of her hands moved out from behind my head, although she still kept a tight grip on my neck. "Well... We reward good boys who are honest right...?"

Before I could respond I felt her warm, soft, heavenly hand wrap around my cock and begin to slowly stroke it. Instantly my eyes began to roll into the back of my head as I unwillingly let out a desperate moan.

FUCK she had me horny. Hornier than I had ever been... And all because I was at her mercy.

"Don't get too excited... I'm not letting you cum... Not until you fully... Truly... Completely decide and admit to me this is something you want..." She whispered into my ear, every syllable sending indescribable shivers down my spine.

"I-I want this..." I moaned back, almost a little too desperately.

In response, her arm around my neck snapped tighter, causing me to shut up and choke out a desperate moan while her hand began to move at a more rapid pace.

"No. You want to cum. Not submit to me." She responded in a firm, domineering tone. "There's a big difference. We both know you don't actually know if you want to submit... But I am now very, very sure I want to dominate you. So you have a decision to make, Jasper."

It was difficult to focus on her words with her expert hand teasing my cock, dancing around its head and gliding along its shaft. Every time she moved faster, her other arm would further constrict and choke me. Whenever she slowed down, the choking lessened... It was torture.

"W-What... What decision...?"

"You have a hard time being honest with me. But for once... I'm in control... And I like it..." She continued, whispering into my ear as her teeth nibbled on my earlobe in between sentences. "...But you have to decide if you like it.... So here's what we'll do. By the end of tonight, you'll decide if you submit to me. If you say yes... We'll explore this. It will become something more. If you choose not to submit to me... Things will go back to how they were."

Suddenly her hand around my cock tightened to the point of becoming painful, causing me to gasp and whimper in discomfort.

"I'll make you want to submit Jasper. But the choice is yours. So do you want to explore and find out?"

I wish I could say my mind was racing. I wish I could say I was thinking, I was considering, I was doing ANYTHING with my head.

Instead... I was only acting on instinct.

And instinct was desperate to follow this red-headed perfection of a woman to the ends of the earth.

"Yes... I want to find out if you can make me submit..."

She smirked, and her hand grew even tighterl around my cock as if she owned it. "I can, Jasper. The question is... Will you finally accept that you want to?"

Suddenly I felt her turn and throw me onto the floor, my back hitting the carpet as she stood up gracefully and planted her foot directly on my neck, and looked down at me with the most confident expression I had ever seen on her as she looked down on me with a steely and beautiful stare.

"Tonight, I own you. Tonight... You worship me. Tonight, you figure out what you truly want Jasper....

But after this small taste, I can truly and honestly say...

I want to own you forever. I hope you don't disappoint me."

____________________________________________________________________________

30 minutes can feel like hours or mere seconds if you're in the right situation.

If you're in a place of bliss, of true pleasure, it can pass in seconds.

If you're in a place of torture, pain, and torment it can last for what feels like days.

But you never hear what it feels like to experience both of those things simultaneously... And I'm here to tell you it feels like a true eternity.

Veronica had only been torturing me for half an hour, but to me, it was a lifetime.

At first I was shocked at just how honest she had been when she said she 'had been practicing wrestling'. As it turns out, she hadn't just been doing that, she had begun to learn every single submission hold one could possible learn.

I found myself in positions where she had used her legs to bend mine at unnatural angles, forcing me to tap near instantly. There were holds where she was bending my arms to places I honestly had no idea they could even go.

She twisted me, my spine, my head, my arms... Basically every part of me and had me tapping over... and over... and over again. I was stuck in a constant cycle of having to admit inferiority to my tiny girlfriend.

It was agony. And strangely enough... It was heaven.

I had always thought I just wanted to be choked by her, but as time went on I learned it was more than that. I didn't like the pain.

But I craved being at her mercy, no matter what it looked like. It wasn't about feeling the pain.

It was about knowing I couldn't stop her.

Not only that, I became shocked out how good she was at this. No, she wasn't stronger than me, but she didn't even need to be. She was simply more skilled and when she got me in a pin, she knew everything she needed to do to keep me there.

At a certain point she was sitting on my back as I faced the ground, gasping for air after the previous hold she had put me in. Without warning, she gripped my wrists and forced my arms behind me, draping them over her knees so I couldn't move them as her hands wrapped around my neck and pulled me up in a painful position that stretched my spine to its absolute limit.

"So... Jasper... How's it going?" She asked with a girlish whisper while I groaned in pitiful, unrelenting pain.

"Going... Fine..." I managed to barely gasp out which only got her to laugh even more in excitement.

"Awwww are you struggling? How's it feel to be at the mercy of your tiny girlfriend, huh? Is it everything you ever dreamed of...?"

Despite my predicament, I managed a raspy laugh as I managed a smile. "No... It's better."

"God you're fucking cute when you're like this." She responded with genuine lust as she let my head drop, giving me a brief release.

I took to desperately gulp in air.

She spoke again, temporarily letting her usual soft tone come through. "Even so, I'm not going too hard am I?"

"No... No you're good... I'm gonna be fucking sore tomorrow though..." I responded with honesty, still hanging helplessly off her knees as they were bent up high enough to prevent me from being able to release my arms.

"Oh, is that so? You better hope not because I have you for quite a while... Speaking of which."

Suddenly her knees released, causing me to plummet towards the ground face first. My eyes closed and I braced for the inevitable pain only to feel her hands catch my face at the last second and gently lay me on the ground. She might have been my tormentor, but god did she genuinely care for my safety.

"How are you feeling about submitting, huh?"

I took a second to recover before trying to turn over to look at her, only to find the task impossible as she was still sitting squarely on my shoulders.

"I mean, I still want to..." I mumbled into the carpet.

"Uh huh, yeah, sure, but you're talking about tonight. I'm talking about the future. Do you submit to me forever?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I stared at the carpet floor. Forever...? That was... such a commitment. This was just a bit of fun, some exploration. I didn't know if this was something I was truly willing to-

"Yeah, see, that hesitation? That's the problem." She interrupted my thoughts with a sigh. "Jasper, you need to stop talking yourself out of something you want."

"I'm not-"

"You are. Look, I know you. I know you better than anyone. And I can see how badly you want this. The only person who doesn't realize it..." She got off my back and laid down to look at me eye to eye, only inches away from my face. "Is you."

I considered what she said. Maybe... Maybe she was right. I did like this, but I still couldn't ignore that feeling in my head. The feeling that said that this was wrong, that I was being pathetic... That I shouldn't want this.

As much as I wanted to push past it... I just couldn't.

"Veronica, I..."

Before I could continue she sat up and shoved her foot onto my mouth for the second time that night.

"Don't. You're just going to come up with some excuse for yourself... Also, Veronica isn't working for me. Veronica is your girlfriend. Veronica is your equal, someone you feel the need to explain and prove yourself too instead of just being honest. Right now..." She looked down at me and slowly broke into her trademark devilish dimpled smile. "I'm so much more than that."

I moved my head away from her foot and sat up, slightly annoyed. "Oh? So what are you?"

"Good question. Feels like you should know."

I blinked in confusion. "Huh?"

"Well, you're the one desperate to submit to me even if you won't admit it. What am I? Your mistress? Your dominatrix? What do you want me to be? Because, in all honesty mister, I don't care what it is as long as I'm in charge."

Fuck, this was hard... And coming out of nowhere too. Why did she have to leave it to me? What was I supposed to call her? Mistress felt too... Porn-like. And Dominatrix was too mean. She might be sadistic, but she didn't want to hurt me permanently.

Also, she was clearly trying to keep me distracted and not thinking about if I wanted this or not. She was smart, yes, but I knew her. She was only trying to keep me off my game so I couldn't over-think things.

"Look, Ver, I don't know. How am I supposed to decide?"

"Mmmm... Well, how do you feel when you're at my mercy?"

My cheeks flushed as I rolled my eyes. "Humiliated? In pain?"

She let out an adorable snort as her eyebrow raised. "Maybe. Also horny."

"Says who?"

"Your massive fucking erection. Face it, that thing tells me everything I need to know."

I sighed and turned my head away, not because I was annoyed, but because she was absolutely right. "Okay, maybe, but-"

"Wait that's it!"

I turned to look back at her, genuine confusion on my face. "What is?"

"You're honest when you're horny, whether you like it or not. If I get you turned on enough... You'll tell me what you want to call me."

Like clockwork, my heart began beating faster as I tried to play it cool and let out a forced condescending laugh.

"Right. Like that will..." I trailed off as I watched her slowly stand up and begin to approach me. "..Ver c'mon, you don't have to-"

"Stop talking. If you're really that worried... You can try to run." She responded with the confidence of an amazon warrior. Every step she took was firm. Strong. She looked down at me with hunger and perversion. It might have been ridiculous...

But this small redhead girl had me afraid as I began to scramble backwards.

I should have felt ashamed as I tried to turn and run from her...

But the only thing I felt was a burning hope that she would catch her prey.

I got maybe five feet before I felt her jump onto my back, forcing me back to the carpet as I tried to stand up. Her arms snaked around my neck and began choking me with powerful intent, forcing me to the ground as I gasped to breath while futiley gripping at her wrists in a desperate attempt to escape.

"Face it Jasper... You wanted me to catch you..."

The truth of her words bore down on me almost as much as the weight of her on my back, and within moments I was on my knees and tapping out, which was only met with giggles. As I fell fully to the floor air suddenly entered my lungs as she released me briefly, but it was only a tiny moment of freedom before I felt something I had been dreaming about for months.

Her powerful, warm, and deadly thighs wrapped around my head and began to squeeze with so much force I couldn't even manage a pitiful gasp of mercy.

"Time to tell me the truth, my sweet, helpless prisoner..." She whispered as I felt her hand move backwards, wrapping around my cock as I looked up at her past her perfect thighs to see her looking at me with a mocking expression of sympathy. "Awww just tell me what you want to call me... It's not that hard..."

Her hand began stroking my cock and my body immediately lost all will to fight as she controlled me with nothing more than one hand, and her thighs. She had been wearing me down all night, and now I was literal putty in her hands as I felt her heavenly fingers dancing along my shaft, playing a divine song meant only to drive me insane.

12