Adorable Girlfriend Becomes Goddess Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"P...Please... Ver..." I gasped, causing her to only tighten her grip around my neck.

"Not. Ver." She chastised me firmly while she looked at me like the helpless captive I was. "Give me a title."

I tried to think of a response, only to be thrust into agonizing euphoria as her thighs fully shut off my air way and her hand gripped my cock tighter. Fuck. I was TRYING to think of something, anything that would satisfy her, but it was impossible with what she was doing to me. I couldn't breath. I couldn't think... God damn it, I couldn't even cum! I wanted to do any of those three and this tiny girl had me trapped and unable to do any of them.

How was it possible for her to have so much control? How was it possible for her to be this... Perfect? It blew my mind that I could be so lucky. To have someone so amazing. So powerful. So beautiful. It was like she wasn't even human, she was more... She was a gift, a blessing, she was a...

My eyes snapped open as I reached up and desperately tapped on her rock hard thighs, begging her to let go as I looked deeply into her pupils. I didn't give the safe gesture, but she seemed to understand nonetheless as she raised her eyebrow and suddenly released me, causing me to sputter for breath.

But it didn't stop me as I inhaled desperate air to say the name I knew she deserved.

"Godess.... You're... A Goddess...."

She seemed to consider this, not letting me fully go as her thighs held me in place but no longer choked me. As if an after thought, her hand continued to move up and down my cock, up and down, up and down...

Her eyebrows were furrowed, her nose scrunched in that absolutely captivating way as she thought on my answer.

Finally, her thighs left my throat and her hand left my cock, although I wasn't too happy about that.

"Goddess... I like it." Her eyes turned to mine, and she stared me down with an intensity that left me feeling small. "So. Are you ready to submit to your Goddess?"

I was finally recovering my breath as I looked up at her, small and trapped between her mighty thighs with her hand still hovering near my pulsing member.

I couldn't deny it. She DID control me. I was at her mercy. I wanted to submit so badly...

But I couldn't. Not yet. I was exploring a deeper part of myself. I was learning something new. To give something so vulnerable, even to someone I admitted was a Goddess, felt too personal.

I wanted... No, I HAD to know this was the person I wanted to trust this deeply vulnerable part of myself too.

"I want you to be my Goddes..." I responded in a deep, breathless voice while looking directly into her eyes. "But I don't submit.... Y-You..."

I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath for bravery before finishing the statement. "You have to make me."

My eyes opened, and I watched her stare at me, deep in thought. I could tell she was going through a whirlwind of emotions, trying to decide how to react.

Finally, she simply set her jaw, and stared directly back at me. "If I make you say the words 'I submit to you'... You will submit?"

I nodded without hesitation. "Yes. And you will own me."

Her thighs tightened around my neck. "Then get ready. You think this is a challenge... But it's not. Nothing. And I mean nothing. Will stop me from owning you. I want you, Jasper. And I WILL have you."

With that, the battle for the future of our lives began.

12