Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 02

Story Info
An artist, and his wife, enjoy time with one of the models.
4.8k words
4.68
10.2k
5

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the second part of a series exploring an artist delighting in the female form. The story includes erotic coupling, a threesome and lesbian sex. For those who last long enough there will also be some incest, but that is all ... yet to come.

Everyone engaged in sexual activity in this story is at least 18 years old.

........................................

Steve, an artist, advertised for models to be part of a project. They have been offered $2000 for a two hour session. When they respond they find out that the artist wants to take photos of their pussies for an artistic project. Grace, Steve's wife is fully supportive and involved. Susan is the first one to respond and in the first installment she had been through the first part of the photo session. Sensing that Steve was almost worshiping her pussy as he took photo she suggested that the project should be called 'Adoration of the Vagi'. Now she is ready to be touched.

........................................

"Are you ready for me to touch you now?" Steve asked.

"Do whatever you want" she replied and sank back into the pillows in anticipation. "WHATEVER you want!"

Steve prepared the video camera which was focused and zoomed in so that Susan's pussy filled the screen. He wanted to record the physical changes and responses as Susan was aroused more and more and then came to a climax. His IT expert friend had assured him that it would be possible to remove any vision of anything used to stimulate the woman's pussy, fingers, dildos, whatever. That would be important for the final project if it was really possible.

Leaning forward Steve breathed in the heady aroma of Susan's arousal. She smelled so wonderful and he wondered if she would taste just as amazing. Steve felt a bump on his shoulder and was reminded that Grace, his wife, was also there. He was both intrigued and aroused when he saw the hungry look in her eyes as Grace stared at Susan's exposed pussy. He knew that she had a lesbian encounter with a friend when they were at University but they had never actually talked about whether Grace still thought of women in that way.

Grace's eyes clearly revealed that she was highly aroused at the moment, so that answered the question. They both knew what the next stage of the session entailed. Grace turned and whispered in Steve's ear, "Can I do this? Please!" Susan could not have heard them. She had collapsed back into the pillows and would also not have seen Grace coming in closer.

"Ok" said Steve, and smiled. "We can both crouch down here at the edge of the platform. Even if Susan looks up she will not know whose hand is touching her." In Steve's studio he had set up a 'platform' which was large, soft and raised to make the photo shoots more comfortable and easier for both the models and the photographer.

Susan was already aroused from both lying back on the comfy bed (Steve had called it a platform but it looked like a huge bed to her) with her legs spread wide and her pussy exposed to Steve's close attention AND from the anticipation of what she would hope would come.

Reaching up from below Grace ran her fingertip from the inside of Susan's right knee slowly up the inside of her thigh towards her pussy. Just before reaching her lips Grace changed legs and ran her fingertip up the other leg. Susan moaned but, remembering that Steve had asked her to stay as still as possible whatever happened, she resisted the urge to writhe around.

Still using just her fingertip Grace traced the lines of the shape of the outside of Susan's pussy, drawing lines along the crease where her legs met her lower body, drawing a heart shape around this beautiful pussy, the dip at the top of the heart coming down to touch Susan's clit briefly. This was repeated, slowly, several times until Susan was moaning constantly and her increasing arousal was beginning to show on her pussy lips. Not only were they beginning to glisten with moisture but Her outer lips were beginning to fill out and darken slightly. This was exactly what Steve had been hoping to see and record, the physical signs of arousal.

Grace stopped at the top of the heart and let her finger swirl around and around Susan's clit. Three swirls then moved her finger away so that the video could record changes. Then three more swirls and another pause. Each time that Grace touched Susan's clitoris it was clearly harder and seemed to swell more and more until this little nub was prominent, emerging obviously from the folds of the clitoral hood.

Steve was transfixed, not only at the success of this first session in recording what he wanted but also by the rapt attention his wife was given to arousing this beautiful woman. Steve then noticed that, while Grace had one hand between Susan's legs caressing her pussy, her other had was reaching down between her own legs. Grace was wearing a short skirt which hid where her hand had disappeared but Steve was sure that Grace's hand had slipped inside her brief lacy thong and she was directly stroking her own pussy.

Grace's finger then began to move below Susan's clit, parting her pussy lips slightly as she drew vertical lines up and down, spreading her increasing wetness evenly across the inside of her pussy. Grace withdrew her finger, not only to allow the video to record the changes but this time she brought that finger to her mouth and tasted Susan's arousal.

Returning her finger to Susan's clit Grace also added another finger either side and, using the balls of her fingers she swirled in tiny circles lower and lower, caressing between and across her lips. When she reached the entrance of Susan's vagina she continued further, despite the sharp intake of breath from Susan when her fingertips had briefly touched inside. The swirling of the three fingers continued lower until Grace's central finger was swirling a tight circle around Susan's tight puckered anus. As soon as she touched there Susan released a deeper moan and the increased wetness in her pussy showed that this was something she really enjoyed.

Grace knew what really aroused Susan, of course. Not because they had ever been intimate before. They had only met just over an hour before. As part of the application and the permission forms Susan had been asked to identify the parts of her pussy where touching aroused her most. Grace knew that Susan really enjoyed being touched in every place but was also holding her in anticipation. Susan had revealed that the places which were at the top of her list were being touched on her anus (Even though that was something she had only just realised! To understand that read the first instalment.). What really took Susan over the top though was being touched just inside her vagina. Which was why Grace had held that until last.

Steve did not need to control of adjust the video camera which was recording all of these reactions in Susan's body. Moving carefully so that his shadow did not change the lighting focussed on Susan's pussy, Steve moved closer to Grace and reached down with his hand. As he slipped his hand underneath Grace's skirt he realised that he had been wrong. Grace was not touching herself inside her thong, but only because she was not wearing anything at all under the skirt. She must have removed it before coming in closer to touch Susan.

Steve first placed his hand over Grace's hand then smiled as Grace removed hers, allowing him to stroke Grace's lusciously dripping pussy directly. Grace brought the hand which had been between her own legs and replaced the hand which had been stroking Susan, mingling their arousal. Beginning slowly Grace began to ease one long finger inside Susan. Gently sliding deeper and deeper. Grace needed her other hand to brace herself because Steve's fingers began to match those movements exactly. Each time Grace's finger slid into Susan Steve slid his finger into Grace. As she withdrawn her finger so did he. The video recording also required a brief pause every few seconds before both fingers returned to activity.

Having those brief pauses somehow made the whole experience more intense. Susan was doing all that she could not to move and instead that energy was being released with loud long moans beginning to verge on quiet screams.

Grace slid the finger she had been using to arouse Susan into Steve's mouth. He could taste the juices of arousal from both women there, similar but slightly different. If he had a hand free which was not needed for balancing he would have been unbuckling his shorts and releasing his now painfully hard cock.

Grace increased the speed of her plunging finger, matched of course by Steve's finger in her own pussy. Deeper and faster both women were stroked until the movement of the fingers became a blur and the moans from Susan were accompanied by the sounds of both wet pussies.

Finally, at almost the same time, both women climaxed. Susan could no longer lie still and her whole body was shaking. She had never experienced anything like this! Grace collapsed against Steve, her finger still gripped inside Susan. When Susan raised herself up to look down at the couple huddled between her widespread legs she was only partly surprised to see that it was Grace's finger which was still locked inside her pussy.

"Wow! That was amazing. Thank you. I have never been touched like that!" With a wink at them both Susan continued "Thank you Grace! You have an incredible touch. I expected that to be Steve ... but I don't mind."

Steve chimed in "That is all we will need for the video and the photo session, but, would you mind if I have a turn?"

"Sure" she smiled "as I said do whatever you want."

Taking that invitation Steve leaned forward and buried his face in Susan's pussy. He was so aroused that he was not as gentle as he would usually have been. Susan did not mind though. His frenzied licking quickly took her back to that near screaming plateau of arousal. Susan was surprised and a little disappointed though when Steve suddenly withdrew his face. When she looked down though she was not at all disappointed. Steve had quickly removed his shorts, positioned himself between her legs and with one long steady thrust plunged his full length into her.

Susan's knees had been bent and legs spread wide to allow the cameras full clear access. Now she straightened her legs, resting them up against Steve's shoulders. As she lay back again she cried out "Fuck me! Please. Hard. Now! Fuck me Steve!!" No invitation or request was needed. Steve was already so aroused he felt like he would burst. His cock had been rock hard for over half an hour and was aching for relief.

So he thrust and plunged and filled Susan with his full hard cock. His hips slapped against her inner thighs each time that he went balls deep inside her. Now Susan was writhing and she really was screaming now. Total pleasure. Her hands gripped the sheets to give her purchase to try to meet Steve's thrusts and draw him deeper inside her. For Susan the orgasms were now coming in waves. She lost count. It was almost so much that she felt she could barely breathe when Steve suddenly groaned deeply, thrust himself even deeper inside her and Susan could feel his spray of cum, the pulsing of his cock as he finally climaxed.

Steve hugged Susan's legs briefly then withdrew. Despite having just cum so much he was still almost completely hard. He turned to face Grace but had to lean back against the platform suddenly because Grace was on her knees in front of him. Quickly she closed her mouth on his cock, licking both his cum and Susan's cum and then nodding her head back and forward as she sucked and licked him. Having just cum Steve was not expecting to cum again so soon, but after a few minutes he felt those waves of pleasure and release ripple through his body. Perhaps it was more an 'electric' cum than a physical one, but it still felt great!

When he could speak again Steve turned to find Susan and Grace both sitting on the 'platform' eyes locked together. "Thank you ladies. Both of you!"

"Steve, I have a question." Said Susan.

"Yes, what do you want to ask?"

"In the info you said that you are wanting to find women across all decades from a legal teenager through to, if possible, a woman in her 90s?"

Yes, that is right. I am sure we got some perfect photos and footage from this session but I want others to be able to complete the project."

"You also said I was the first model to take up this opportunity. I am in my 30s as you know." Turning to Grace again Susan asked directly, "What decade are you in, Grace? Aren't you also in your 30s?"

Grace smiled. "Thank you Susan, I will take that as a compliment. I am in my 40s but I do like to keep fit and healthy."

"So ..." Susan continued, "... are you going to be one of the models?"

Grace and Steve looked at each other and both nodded agreement. "Well, we haven't really finally decided but I am thinking now that it would be a sexy thing to do. I have thought that I like the idea of my pussy being anonymously exposed."

"So ... why not do it now? The camera is set up. The 'bed' is ready. Why not get another piece of the project completed today as well!"

Steve interjected "Thank you for the idea but we might need to talk about that some more and Grace might want to do it another day after all that exhausting activity!"

Grace almost snapped back at him "Speak for yourself Steve. I am aroused and the only physical activity I have had so far has been exercising my finger! But ..." she paused "I will need a shower to let my body settle and to clean up to be ready. Otherwise, if you want to I am up for it!"

Susan asked, coyly "I have another question then. ... Can I stay and watch?"

Steve was about to refuse but Grace got in too quickly. "Yes. Please yes. I would like that very much. You just lie back and relax and keep the space warm for me. I will have a shower and calm my body down a little." Grace looked at Susan cheekily "I would ask you to join me, or both of you, but I don't think that would help me calm down. ... Perhaps afterwards!" Steve you get things set up and be ready for me when I return.

Steve's head was spinning. He had one beautiful woman lying naked in front of him, her skin still showing the sheen from their arousal and her pussy still open and dripping. His wife had just been intimate with this woman too and held out the promise of a threesome. And his project was well underway and looking like it would be even more fun than he had expected! Ignoring his already stiffening cock he began to rearrange the lights and cameras ready for the first part of the next session, this time focussed on Grace.

Grace returned, not bothering with a robe, striding towards them with a sexy, slinky walk. Susan had climbed down from the platform, smoothed the sheets and repositioned the pillows to be available to support Grace. She hadn't bothered to dress again at all and so was bending over, her naked bum delighting Steve's eyes. Again he needed to put these thoughts out of his mind and concentrate on his work. That was made harder because he had also not bothered to put on his shorts again, and when he saw both women naked he stripped off his last remaining item of clothing and tossed the t-shirt aside. It wasn't only the thoughts that were harder and both women's eyes were drawn to his cock, now almost fully erect again.

Not wanting to lose the professional focus Steve directed Grace "Ok dear, time to 'assume the position'." Grace laughed, knowing that usually that phrase meant a particular way of making love. Doggy style. 'Oh I could SO do that now' she thought. Instead she lay down on her back where Susan had been a short time before, her heels supported by the small soft braces which kept them comfortable at the edge of the platform. She dropped her thighs open and both Steve and Susan moved into the space between her widespread legs.

Just as Grace had helped her, now Susan helped Grace to position the pillows so that she would be comfortable throughout the session. All three of them were completely naked now and it was impossible to avoid brushing against each other's bodies. Recognising the rising tension Susan paused, gripped Steve's throbbing cock briefly, looked into his eyes and said "Later, I will get to 'help' you too." Steve shook his head to try to put aside that very distracting thought and returned to the task of preparing for the photo shoot.

As he had with Susan, Steve took time to capture the beauty of Grace's pussy. Moving the lights to capture different angles and shadows, moving in close to capture the textures and soft curves, he was, for a moment, a detached artist practising his craft, completely absorbed in the project. Susan watched, remembering what it had felt like to be given the same attention and how arousing it had been, as well as how it had felt like a wonderful pump to her self-esteem.

In the past some guys had treated her pussy as if it was somehow ugly or only interesting when it was wrapped around their cocks. Steve really did seem to be 'adoring' this beautiful part of the female anatomy. She watched, and waited, thinking all the time what she would like to do to him once this was finished. Looking deeply between Grace's spread legs and into her exposed pussy Susan also began to wonder what it would be like to lick another woman. She never had. Discovering that it was Grace who had caressed her to the first orgasm had aroused her and sparked thoughts of exploring that new side of her sexuality.

As Susan looked at Grace's pussy she began to notice the differences as well as the similarities. She and Grace were both 'white' but Grace's skin was a bit darker. She had wondered if this was a result of lost of time in the sun but even here between her legs Grace's skin was a smooth darker shade. Perhaps that meant that she sunbathed naked and paid attention to getting everything even? She would ask sometime, she thought, and smiled to herself wondering if she would actually see Steve or Grace after this day.

Grace's pussy lips were a deeper, darker shade though. While Susan knew from checking the photo which she had needed to send to apply as a model that her own pussy lips were a light pink and barely darker than the rest of her skin, she noticed that Grace's inner and outer lips were several shades darker, making the shape of her pussy stand out even more clearly from her surrounding open legs and lower body. She now understood even more the overall project. Steve was not just adoring pussies but was delighting in the varieties of shape and texture and colour which made up woman-kind.

Susan noticed more than the differences of colour and shade. She could see that Grace's inner and outer lips were fuller than hers. Perhaps that was because she had already climaxed recently but it seemed more than that. They also seemed a little longer and wider making her pussy look a little fuller than her own. Grace's dark clitoral hood also seemed fuller and, though Grace's clit had not yet emerged, even inside the hood it was a large bulge at the top of her pussy.

All this careful observation was not just clinical or a matter of interest but Susan could feel her own pussy tingling and becoming wet again as she let her eyes drink in Grace's beauty. Through all this time Steve continued working, photographing. Perhaps it was because this was the body of his wife which he had seen so many times before but he seemed to have allowed himself to be professional absorbed again and that focus had let his cock droop somewhat. Susan thought to herself as she smiled, 'I will bring him back to attention'.

The first part was completed. All of the still photos had been taken. Now it was time for the video to record Grace being aroused to the point of climax. Steve turned to Susan and said "Is it ok if I do this? I know Grace got to touch you but I know her body so well that I know how to bring out all the best reactions." Without waiting to see Susan's reluctant nod Steve adjusted the lights and positioned the video camera.

12