Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Susan watched Steve expertly caressed Grace, arousing her, bringing her full pussy lips to swell even more, touching and stroking until Susan noticed a slow stream begin to flow from Grace's vagina, dripping down where it pooled briefly in her puckered anus before flowing on to begin to soak the sheets. Amazingly Grace managed to stay even more still than Susan had managed. And quieter. Susan had moaned gradually building up to a crescendo of screams. It was just as well the studio was in an industrial area and the neighbours were not close enough to comment or complain.

Susan moved to the side where she could see Grace's face. Her eyes were closed and she could have seemed asleep, except that her breathing was short and harsh and her faced was flushed. Susan realised that Grace was holding every part of this intense arousal inside her, luxuriating in it, absorbing it, remembering and holding it. She would try that sometime. Perhaps. Susan found that she actually enjoyed screaming during sex.

Susan found it was also arousing to watch Grace's face as Steve continued stroking her to climax for the video recording. She felt a deeper bond developing with this woman. Yes she really would be happy to explore this side of her sexuality, especially with Grace.

Grace's mouth opened and she released a long moan of pleasure and her body began to tremble. Susan had been observing her extraordinary control but that had been extremely difficult for Grace actually. Usually she would trow herself wildly into sex and even when she was arousing herself she would move and almost dance with the waves of arousal which ran through her. She knew that if she did not enter an almost trance-like state and exert complete control then the images Steve was capturing for his art would be blurred by her movement. The trembling as she climaxed began to take over her whole body and, as soon as she was sure that the project was no longer affected, she began to wriggle and move on the bed, shaking and trembling and writhing as her climax ripped through her.

When Grace opened her eyes she could see that Susan had joined her on the bed and her face was so close that it was all that she could see. Without hesitating Susan leaned in and kissed her. Grace let herself melt into the kiss and reach out to draw Susan's body against hers. As they kissed their hard nipples rubbed against each other, their bodies entwined and slid against each other. For both of them their skin began to tingle and for both their moans escaped around their dancing tongues.

Steve had been preoccupied with packing up his cameras and other equipment but a louder moan made him look up. Lying in front of him, both naked, were his wife and the model who they had only met this day. Their bodies seemed to be contorting but they were moving constantly, each rubbing her pussy against the other, their hands moving over every part of each other's bodies, their faces locked together in a wildly passionate kiss.

Placing the last piece of equipment safely in its storage box Steve moved up to the side of the platform. His cock, which had deflated a little while he focussed on working, was now again seriously engaged. As Steve watched Grace moved her body around. She kissed her way down Susan's body then pressed their nakedness against each other again. Now Grace was looking deeply into Susan's pussy and her own pussy was positioned in front of Susan's face.

With gentle kisses, then licks of her tongue Grace began to explore and taste Susan, and the favour was returned in full. The two women were each lying on their sides one leg lifted to allow the other access to their pussies. Steve decided that as much as this was incredible to just watch he wanted to join in. He moved onto the platform and cuddled in behind Grace.

Steve knew that she liked to have her pussy licked and that this would be taking her higher in ecstasy, but he also knew how much she loved anal. Grace's pucker was still wet around from her arousal which had dripped there as she had been lying down. Steve moved so that the head of his hard cock was placed at Grace's puckered entrance.

Susan paused. When Grace had begun to lick her it had seemed instinctive to lick her too. There was nothing like a woman knowing where she liked to be licked to be able to give that in the best way to another woman. Guys just didn't seem to get it right. At least the ones Susan had met so far. Her head was spinning with how this whole afternoon had gone. Then, there in front of her, she saw the head of Steve's cock poking at the entrance of Grace's anus. She paused and watched with wonder as Steve pressed the head slowly inside. She could see that it was an incredibly tight fit but there was plenty of natural lubrication. And Steve kept easing his cock in. Slowly.

Gradually Steve managed to ease most of his cock inside, but watching became a bit of a blur for Susan because of the effect on Grace of having Steve's cock sliding into her like that. Grace began licking wildly, lashing Susan's pussy, sucking her clit into her mouth, thrusting her tongue deep inside Susan. In turn the effect of this pussy lashing on Susan was to wind her arousal up even higher and she buried her face again into Grace's pussy.

It didn't worry Susan when Steve began to move, thrusting deep into Grace with long urgent strokes. He was bumping against her head but it felt as if the three of them had become one large writhing connected unit, all of them highly charged and it was as if there were sparks flying in every direction.

Steve came, grunting loudly as he did. Grace threw back her head and screamed with ecstasy and Susan realised that this was only the last of many climaxes. Susan shuddered again, and held tight, wrapping her arms around both Grace and Steve.

They all showered together, exhausted, caressing and touching each other but without the energy to do more. But all this was punctuated with laughter as the three of them were still caught up in all that had just happened.

Before leaving, now fully dressed again, Susan was happy to get personal mobile numbers from both Steve and Grace. Before she had only had the work number connected to the studio. None of them knew when but they all knew they wanted to meet up again, in pairs or all three at least once more.

Sitting again on the couch Steve and Grace held their coffees and smiled at each other. "Two down" he said. "Only six or seven to go! Do you think that will happen every time?"

"I doubt it" Grace replied. "Remember that you want to photograph all through the decades up to, possibly, a woman in her 90s. I can't see you performing like that with someone old enough to be your grandmother."

"Perhaps." He said playfully as he winked at her.

In the corner the computer dinged to let them know there was an incoming email. "We have our next potential model", he said. This time someone in her 20s too! "She calls herself 'Sparkles' though. I wonder why?"

To be continued ...


12