Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 04

Story Info
A mother and daughter explore together being models.
4.3k words
4.58
4.5k
5

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of a series exploring an artist delighting in the female form. The story includes a 'first time'. For those who last long enough there will also be some incest, but that is all ... yet to come.

Everyone engaged in sexual activity in this story is at least 18 years old.

.......................

Steve, an artist, advertised for models to be part of a project. They have been offered $2000 for a two hour session. When they respond they find out that the artist wants to take photos of their pussies for an artistic project. Grace, Steve's wife is fully supportive and involved. Susan was the first one to respond and after the photo shoot the three of them ended up in bed together. Grace became the second model. The next two were a prostitute and a senior citizen. Both were startling in different ways. Here we meet the fifth and sixth who enter the studio together.

.......................

Violet and Pearl.

"What do you think you are doing? What is this place?? Why are you taking advantage of this woman?!?"

Steve was dumbfounded by the sudden savage verbal attack. He had been expecting to welcome the intriguing and surprisingly eager 93 year old woman who had responded to the advertisement. Now he was being lambasted by this fiery woman who had burst through the door to the studio.

He then noticed another woman entering behind the first. At one glance he could see that they were related. Sisters? No. the second one was clearly the older. Both were short, barely 4 foot 5, very dark cropped hair, both dressed in almost severe, yet clearly expensive, tailored clothing.

The younger woman continued her tirade. "How dare you lure defenceless women here with offers of a large payment. Who are you! I want to call the police immediately!!"

This last comment sent a chill down Steve's spine. Of course there was nothing illegal in what he was doing but the whole situation would take some explaining and he really did not want police turning up at his studio. The older woman intervened quickly though. A hand gesture told the younger one to 'Be quiet. Calm down.' "Sir, you will have to excuse my daughter for her rudeness. She does not understand. She is very protective of me but she also wants to control what I do. But no one will control me." There was a flash of fire in her eyes with this last statement.

The older woman turned to the younger and said simply "Sit there. Wait. This is my choice. My decision. Not yours. Just sit and be quiet for once."

The younger woman sat but a dark cloud was almost tangibly visible over her head. The older woman turned again to Steve and held out a hand, rough with decades of hard work, the skin almost translucent with age. Yet her grip was firm and confident. "My name is Violet. This is my youngest daughter, Pearl. Her task in life has been to take care of me on behalf of the family but sometimes she forgets her place. Please forgive us this disruption."

Both mother and daughter were clearly ethnically Chinese, though both of their accents were broadly Australian. Steve was intrigued and began to wonder (as he had during at least two of the previous sessions) whether some life story or personal context may be able to be included alongside the photographs. These women who were allowing him to photograph their pussies were far more than their anatomy, obviously. Yet he had assured them all of anonymity and to include more than very basic details would be an intrusion which may have identified them. So he held that thought again.

Releasing the firm handshake and smiling at Violet Steve gestured to the lounge. Once they were all seated he thanked her for responding to the invitation and for being prepared to be part of the project. He explained the overall concept, in particular the diversity which he was hoping to record across ages and ethnicities. He felt almost embarrassed to mention that but Violet seemed to understand completely.

"Yes, I see," she said. You wish to show the effect of aging and the fact that the pussies of many women are both similar yet each unique. In bath houses I have observed a great diversity yet I think that with only nine pussies being shown you will only have an opportunity to touch, how do you say, the tip of the iceberg."

"Mother!" Pearl erupted with outrage and embarrassment. "Can we not get this done and then leave as quickly as possible?! Do you really need to sit her discussing such intimate matters with this man??"

Steve had no idea what Pearl actually said because she had spoken in Cantonese. Yet he could tell that Pearl was reprimanding her mother and was feeling deeply uncomfortable.

Violet hushed her daughter with a hand gesture again and then ignored her again. "Please Sir, you will have to excuse my daughter yet again. She has never married. As I said her life has been devoted to caring for me and she has never known a man. She finds all matters of intimacy to be deeply embarrassing. Please forgive her. We will ignore her now and we will proceed."

"You may be wondering why I have agreed to be part of this project" she said with an eyebrow raised. "My family has been in this country for six generations, longer than many who now consider themselves Australian. Our esteemed ancestor, Lee Ping, came to this country from mainland China in pursuit of the New Gold Mountain, the time of the gold rushes in the middle of the nineteenth century. He quickly realised that there were other ways to seek wealth and set up kitchens providing food to the miners. From that humble beginning our family has grown and prospered."

"The family values wealth but holds that resource very tightly. My revered husband is a man of firm convictions and he also likes to think that he controls me."

"Mother," Pearl interrupted again. "This man does not need to know our personal and private history and business. Just do what you must do and then we can go." Pearly did not expect to be answered and sank again into her sullen pose.

Ignoring Pearl, Violet continued. "Some time ago I saw a piece of gold jewellery which I decided that I wanted to possess. A beautifully fashioned dragon, gold with jade and rubies. I do have some money set aside about which my husband does not know." At this she shot a look at Pearl which seemed to say 'and YOU are NOT going to tell him anything!' "Yet this particular piece costs more than I am able to pay. I know that if I ask my revered husband he will not give me the money to buy the piece, though he may then buy it and give it to me, but that is not what I want. I want to pay for it myself. And so I am here. The amount I receive from you will complete the payment."

Steve wondered what sort of sumptuous piece of jewellery could be worth well over the $2000 that he had agreed to pay Violet. But whatever the women did with the payment for their modelling was not his concern, however interesting it may be.

"Thank you for sharing this with me. I am glad that I will be able to assist in procuring an adornment to your already considerable beauty."

Pearl snorted her disdain at this obvious flattery but Violet simply fluttered her eyelids and nodded to acknowledge the compliment. She was accustomed to sweet words which smoothed commerce and covered potentially embarrassing situations.

As they explored the forms which needed to be completed and Steve explained what would happen in the whole session Pearly erupted again, this time in English, her outraged words directed at Steve. "You mean that you expect to touch my mother ... down there? This is outrageous! I am appalled. She is an old woman. What are you thinking ... you ... you ..."

Before Pearl could find the right insulting description to throw at Steve Violet turned to her and reprimanded her harshly, this time herself speaking in Cantonese. "Shut up little girl. You forget your place. This is my body to do what I choose. You sit there and dream about having some man who would actually want to touch you, even if you paid him!"

Steve could see that the words had crushed Pearl and she was then more silent and withdrawn. When Violet turned again to face him her face was serene and showed none of the harshness he had heard in her voice. "We will continue. I will complete this information. Is there anything else I should do to prepare?"

"Yes. Once the forms are completed and signed please refresh yourself with a shower in the bathroom here at the side, then re-join us wearing only one of the robes provided."

With a nod of her head Violet agreed and proceeded as he had outlined.

For the previous sessions Grace, Steve's wife, had been present, but she had other commitments today and they had agreed that the filming of a 93 year old woman perhaps did not require a 'chaperone'.

When Violet emerged from the bathroom Steve immediately thought that they should have provided a variety of sizes of robes! The robe which had reached mid-thigh on the previous model, Gladys, was almost touching the ground as it fully covered Violet!

Violet approached the platform prepared for the photographing and Pearl moved from the couch to sit, still sullen and dark, in a chair nearby. "I need to be close to protect her," she said, giving Steve a very black look.

Violet shrugged her refusal to care what Pearl thought, removed the robe and climbed onto the platform. She lay comfortably in the required position. Steve studied her body as he prepared the camera. She was fit, almost wiry. The almost translucent character of the skin on her hands, which he had noticed earlier, was to some degree evident elsewhere in her body. The slight yellowing of pigment in her skin, for which Chinese and other Asian peoples are 'categorised' by white, western Caucasians, gave a lustre to her body which Steve found fascinating.

As she lay down her skin showed some sagging in a few places, not unexpected given her age. With her legs spread widely Steve was drawn to examine carefully the way in which her age and skin pigmentation were reflected in the focus of his photographic study. Steve had noticed that the jet black hair on Violet's head was laced with traces of silver. Here also this was reflected in her pubic hair, which was neatly trimmed and, unlike that which he had seen in western women, was straight.

All of the other models so far had been completely smooth, waxed or shaven, and so the presence of even trimmed pubic hair added another element to the diversity of images in this project.

Violet's pussy lips were neat, even, smaller than some yet also full in width, the yellow tinge of her skin transforming to a lighter pink from outer to inner lips, then to the deeper pink revealed within. As with Gladys, the African-American woman who had been the previous model, Steve's professional eye as a photographer was delighted by the range of both colour and texture in the pussy before his eyes.

The photography was concluded easily. "Are you happy if I now continue to the next part?" Steve asked politely.

"Certainly. Proceed."

Violet's answer was also accompanied by a slight noise, a scrape as Pearl moved from the chair to come to stand alongside Steve. She seemed to be fascinated by the sight of her mother, lying, legs spread and her most intimate parts clearly seen. When Steve had positioned the video camera and began to stroke and caress Violet towards a climax he heard a sharp intake of breath from Pearl. Presuming that her disapproval was again surfacing and, not wanting to be distracted, he ignored her.

As with Gladys the coaxing of a climax from Violet took a little longer than with the younger models. Steve was not concerned though and the image that kept coming into his mind was that it was as if he were running his fingers across smooth silky butter, an impression enhanced as the wetness of Violet's pussy increased.

Steve admired the focussed concentration which each of the models had held as they kept almost completely still while being brought to climax. He did not think that if it were his genitals being stroked to that release that he would have been able to maintain such stillness.

When, with a glistening rush of liquid and obvious clenching of internal muscles, Violet reached a climax, Steve was again in awe. This attention and reverence was broken by the sound of Pearl rushing across the studio and loudly closing the door to the bathroom.

Violet raised her head, looked across at the bathroom, then at Steve and they both shrugged. Violet lay back, luxuriating in the feeling which were still rippling through her body, remembering a lifetime of climaxes which she had enjoyed. This had been nice, though she did also prefer that attention which her husband was able to give so infrequently these days as he entered her and they clung together. Her thoughts moved on to the golden dragon which she would now be able to purchase and this brought a smile to her face.

Violet and Steve were both surprised when Pearl returned. She had shed her clothes and was now wearing one of the robes provided for models. The dampness on her skin suggested that she had just taken a quick shower. "Pearl?" her mother asked with concern. "What are you doing?"

"Mother. Do not stop want to do this also. You say that I want to control you and yet it is you who control my life. I want this also. Please sir, can you also give me this same ... delight?" Her eyes looked imploringly at Steve. He was surprised, given her earlier comments and antagonism. Pearl seemed to sense his hesitation and the reason. "As I watched you caring for my mother in this way there were many emotions which consumed me. I realised finally that I was feeling jealousy. My mother was right in part earlier. I have never yet been fully intimate with a man. But that does not mean that I do not wish to experience the full flowering of my body and its responses. I would like you now to do for me as you have done for her."

Violet was surprised, in part. She had known that there was more spirit in Pearl than was usually evident, but she held her tongue. This was Peral's opportunity to negotiate and she would respect that.

Steve was stunned. "I was only expecting your mother to be here today. I ... I ... I don't know what to say."

Pearl continued confidently, "You said that you were hoping to have a woman as model representing each decade from teens to 90s. I am 68 years old. From your explanation earlier I understand what this requires and I am of an age to fill one of your desired models. I also have some purchases for which some extra funds will alleviate the need to go begging to my father."

"But there are forms to fill in and additional information to give."

"I have already attended to this," said Pearl, surprisingly. She pointed to the chair where she had been sitting and Steve noticed that she had brought a second set of the forms from the table near the couches. "I think you will find that I have completed everything that you require. Now I would like to take my mother's place and proceed."

Violet quickly climbed down from the padded platform, as fascinated as Steve by this transformation in Pearl. Steve decided that it was best to continue without any further delay. He rearranged the sheet and the supporting pillows then assisted Pearl as she climbed to lie where the heat of her mother's body remained. As he prepared the camera he shot a quick inquiring look at Violet who simply nodded. Even though they both understood that this decision was Pearl's to make Steve needed that reassurance that Violet was comfortable with what was to happen.

Steve was intrigued to notice that, in most aspects, Pearl's body was almost identical to that of her mother. There was some difference though which enhanced the project at hand. The colour of Pearl's skin and the gradient of change in shades which Steve had noticed in Violet were identical. But the lips of her pussy were much fuller and without the same symmetry. Pearl's inner pussy lips were so full that they lay, open and ... reclining, yes reclining was the right word ... reclining against the outer lips. At first Steve thought of his earlier association of pussies with butterflies but then another metaphor came to mind. Pearl's pussy now looked to him more like the open pages of a book, with the same invitation to 'come, explore'.

Violet's pussy had fascinated and engaged him professionally. Surprisingly, Pearl's pussy now aroused him and he had to push that thought away as he concentrated on capturing the colour and shape and essence of all that was displayed to him.

Standing beside him, Violet noticed and accurately interpreted Steve's responses to her daughter. She thought to herself, 'This whole experience may well be more valuable than I had been expecting. Perhaps Pearl will finally discover that spirit and confidence and centre in herself which will allow her to find her wings once I am gone from this world. I will do what I can to assist this to go as far as in necessary to make that come true.' These thoughts remained private but Violet began immediately to plan how this experience for Pearl could be taken far beyond what she had already invited.

As her mother had done, Pearl lay completely still as the photographs were taken. Her bravado in insisting that she be allowed to enter this space had been given with an enthusiasm which suggested more bravery than she actually held. Yet she was determined to allow this to continue.

"Pearl," Steve asked, "you know what happens next. Are you ready? Is this still ok with you?" Steve realised that she had been forceful to cover an innate reticence and so was prepared to let only the first half of the project be completed should Pearl be reluctant to proceed with the full session.

"I am ready. This is what I want. Please proceed." Pearl knew that if she said more then she may hesitate and perhaps back down. So she closed her mouth and closed her eyes and her body tensed as she waited for Steve to begin doing for her what he had done to her mother.

Steve noticed that Pearl tensed her body and even flinched a little as his fingers began to explore her pussy. When he stroked those open pages of the book, the inner lips which were reclined, Steve sensed the shudder which ran through Pearl's body. For her there were now no regrets. Only delight and ecstasy and emotions beyond explanation or words. Steve's fingers lifted those larger inner lips and threaded them through his fingers, stroking both sides. He rubbed her clitoris through the tight hood until she peeked out then grew before his eyes and the recording video camera.

Pearl's clitoris was also larger than her mother's and Steve stroked this hard nub between his fingers again and again. His fingers dipped inside Pearl and taking the increasing wetness there used this to lubricate his continued stroking of her lips and clitoris. Sensing that she was close to climax Steve rubbed Pearl's clitoris from side to side, swirling around, until finally she moaned, release, delight, pleasure beyond anything she had experienced before in her life.

As soon as Pearl had climaxed and the video camera was turned off Violet came quickly to whisper in Steve's ear. "You should have her now. Quickly. While she is open and ready for you. I assure you she wants this. Did you listen to her words? She wants to experience the pleasure of her body. This touching was part but what she needs and truly desires is to be filled by a man. You are that man. Do it now. Quickly!"

The intensity of the avalanche of words which Violet whispered in Steve's ear galvanised him. He was aware of how aroused he was. Violet had noticed too and she had thought, with some regret, had Pearl not been here I may have climbed on that pole myself. Without waiting for permission from either Pearl or from Steve Violet reached down quickly, unbuckled Steve's shorts and her strong hands pulled them, along with his underwear, to the ground.

12