Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not shocked, not completely, but now urged forward by that primal lust which perhaps all men felt, Steve kicked aside his clothes and stepped into the space between Pearl's still open legs. She had been lying there, her body still shaking with the intensity of her climax and the overall delight of what had just happened. When she felt Steve's legs touch her inner thighs she tensed again and looked up with confusion in her eyes.

That confusion turned to desire though when she looked down and saw that his hard cock, fully erect and fully exposed was positioned barely a finger's breadth from the opening of her vagina. Without waiting for a question and not wanting this to be his decision, at least not alone, she looked deeply into his eyes and said "Yes. Yes. Please take me. Fill me and let me experience all."

Steve had been about to thrust into her anyway, the lust driving him, but in a corner of his mind he was happy that this was happening by mutual consent. Should there later be any regret, denial or question Violet will have heard and be able to corroborate that Pearl wanted this to continue.

Steve knew that this was an experience which Pearl had never had before. Though he did intend and try to be gentle he was still driven by those feeling of intense desire, wanting not only to give pleasure but also to find release for himself.

Steve penetrated into Pearl with the head of his cock, holding himself there as she became accustomed to this unfamiliar intrusion. She had told him that she had never had sex before, but as he entered deeper he wondered if some smooth ivory ornament had been into this passage before him, some oriental dildo which had prepared Pearl's vagina for the experience which they were now sharing. That there was no barrier through which he needed to pierce did not necessarily indicate that Steve was right, but it did remove the fear that he would need to cause that particular pain along the way to pleasure.

Steve slid his cock easily into Pearl. She was not experienced. Whatever ways she had used to bring herself any pleasure or release before had not relaxed her vaginal muscles and Steve felt himself being gripped, tightly. Yet the climax of only a few minutes before made this corridor into Pearls body slick and smooth and Steve found that with moderate continuing pressure he was able to enter deeper and deeper with each thrust.

Pearl's breathing was becoming ragged and though her eyes had again closed her face was lit with rapture as she writhed and moved. The studio echoed with her cries, like a bird chirping welcome to a rising dawn, along with the grunts from Steve as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. Steve held Pearl's hips firmly and began to drive himself into her with long thrusts yet quickly, the tempo rising and rising until he wondered if his heart would explode before his cock released.

With a loud cry Steve climaxed, delivering pulses of cum deep inside Pearl's pussy. The sensation of being filled in this way took Pearl over that cliff again, though she did recall later, as she remembered and treasured every moment of this time, that she had perhaps climaxed five or six times, apart from the initial climax which had been recorded.

Steve collapsed onto the soft platform next to Pearl. They both opened their eyes and, rather than looking at each other, they were both looking directly at Violet, standing before them. Because of the height of the platform and Violet's short stature less than half of her body was in view. For Pearl and Steve, then, Violet's approving look was framed by their naked legs, Steve's, now flaccid, cock and the tuft of Pearl's pubic hair now soaked with the juices of both of their bodies.

With sudden efficiency and return to order Violet directed. "Good. A very adequate and pleasing afternoon. Pearl you will now take another shower then dress. I will follow and then we will return to our humble abode. Thank you Steve. Most satisfactory in every way."

And that was that. Later Steve told Grace everything that had happened. Of course. Their relationship was open and Grace was neither shocked nor upset at what had transpired. She did say "I only wise I had been there!" but they both realised that her presence may well have prevented Pearl from taking that liberating step.

Now only women in their 50s and 70s remained to be found, and the more challenging task of finding a woman either 18 or 19 who would be prepared to participate. This would be a challenge and in the way that the project had been unfolding and the clarity Steve had found in what he would do with the videos which had been recorded, it was vital to be able to have a younger woman to involve.

In the end they would find such a woman, from an unexpected source.

To be continued ...

12