Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unless he had been warned and without the distinctive smell which was suddenly more strongly present, Steve might have thought that Cheryl had peed on him. Despite having the towel ready he did actually catch most of the liquid on his shorts, exactly on his crotch. "Wow!" was all he could say. Stunned. Aroused. Astounded. Amazed.

Cheryl called out to him, breaking into his astonishment. "Hey hun!?! Can I move now? I don't have to stay still any more do I now that that is done?"

"Sure. Fine. Thank you. You can do whatever you want now."

"Well if I can do whatever I want then you get your gear off and come up here and join us." Cheryl was clearly in charge. She shuffled further up the huge bed, lay back and spread her legs again. "Steve, get in here. I loved the feel of your fingers but now I need you inside me. Grace, oh Grace your pussy is so fine. While Steve fucks me come and sit on my face. Let me taste you straight from the source. Let me lick those lips and put my tongue inside you while Steve sticks his cock inside me."

No hesitation. Cheryl got exactly what she wanted, what she asked for, what she demanded. Steve was already so hard from the conversation and the excitement of knowing that while he was touching Cheryl she had been touching and tasting his wife. Now he moved quickly between her legs and with one quick thrust he entered her completely. Cheryl screamed with joy, at least she would have except that Grace had wasted no time in fulfilling her part of the arrangement. She had moved her body over Cheryl's head and lowered her pussy directly over Cheryl's mouth, moaning and crying out in ecstasy as Cheryl licked ferociously, rubbed her teeth across Grace's lips, plunged her tongue up straight inside Grace.

Steve plunged his cock into Cheryl, thrusting and delighting in the exquisite feeling of her tight wet pussy. He was also treated with the sight of his wife squirming and crying out as she pushed her pussy into Cheryl's face. He came. Quickly. Pressing their bodies close and holding himself deep inside her as he unloaded. Feeling this Cheryl lashed Grace faster and soon she was also crying out in climax.

They all collapsed, lying naked beside each other, panting. But Cheryl did not let them rest too long. "Ok my new friends. Now we change positions. Grace lie back and open your legs. Steve, are you recovered enough yet?" She reached out her hand and felt his cock beginning to stiffen again. "You will be soon. You can start gently if you want to. I want you to fuck your wife. I get my turn to be licked now." At which Cheryl rolled her body up and around until her pussy was positioned over Grace's face, then slowly lowered herself until Grace's lips and her pussy lips were locked in a kiss.

"Steve, get yourself in there." Cheryl directed. "While you do your wife put your hands here. Grab my tits. Rub my nipples. Roll them between your fingers. Grab me. Hold my tits in your hands. Fuck your wife and play with me. Yes. Yes. Like that. Oh Grace, honey you have a sweet tongue. Let it loose on me as well. Fuuuuuuck this is good."

Cheryl was doing all the talking and arranging but Grace and Steve were both showing their complete engagement in this threesome with moaning and deep long sighs of pleasure. But Cheryl's arranging was not over yet. "Steve. Your turn on your back. I want you inside me again. While I ride you, Grace you can move that tasty pussy onto Steve's face. Ok with everyone?" No words were necessary. Grace and Steve nodded and soon the studio was filled again with the sounds of rapture.

Both women were on top, facing each other, Cheryl riding Steve's cock and Grace grinding her pussy into his face. Cheryl leaned forward and began to kiss Grace. The tongue which had been exploring her pussy now explored Grace's mouth. Instinctively they both began to stroke each other's breasts. They rubbed and tweaked each other's nipples. All the while Steve lunged his cock and his tongue into these two women from below.

Finally spent, exhausted, all three covered in each other's cum, their faces and all over their bodies shining in the gleam from the photographic lights which still shone, they all lay back again, reclining on the soft bed.

What more was there to say after that? Their tongues were all worn out, and not from talking. They hugged each other, showered together (which nearly resulted in a return performance), dressed and Cheryl strode out through the door, a satisfied smile beaming on her face.

To be continued ...

12