Adoration of the Vagi Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that he did not over emphasise attention to a very sensitive area, Steve then moved his face down and let his tongue delve and drift across Mel's lips, adding kisses to the explorations of his tongue. When he reached the opening of her vagina Mel stiffened and it seemed to Steve that she had climaxed just from him being right there. Perhaps she had, but the wonderful thing about women's bodies (one of the many wonderful things) is that multiple orgasms are more easily made.

Steve slid his tongue inside and licked the inner walls of Mel's vagina. Sometimes using the tip of his tongue, sometimes letting it fill and become a broader brush with which to paint strokes, Steve licked and licked her. Her thrust his tongue deep inside and moved his face side to side, stimulating her lips as he did. There was no mistaking the shudder and scream and the gush of cum when Mel came again into Steve's mouth. "Oh DADDY!!" she cried, then collapsed back onto the bed, shaking.

Giving her a chance to recover, Steve moved until he was lying beside his daughter. They lay there, naked, cuddling, both breathing heavily. Steve's cock was rock hard and Mel could feel him poking firmly into her leg. "Dad. Can we talk for a moment?"

Steve was instantly worried. Had he forced her? Was this a mistake? Had he misunderstood? Noticing the worried look on his face Mel said quickly, "Dad. Thank you. That was unbelievably amazing. And ... and I want to make love with you properly, fully." Steve smiled until she said "But. But there is something I want to ask first and to suggest."

"Certainly, darling. Ask whatever you want!"

In those files I saw that you are hoping to get photos of women across a lot of different ages and I realised as I looked that the order of the files is the ages of the women. The first file was empty and it said TBF. I expect that means To Be Found, or something like that."

"That is right. We did have some other women respond but they were from decades we had already covered. I didn't think it was fair to get more women then have to choose or compare so we decided once we had a model from a particular decade we would respond to say thank you the position of filled. I was actually coming here to try to think through the problem of how to find someone 18 or 19 to be the final model."

Mel jumped up with excitement. "Well you have found her!"

Steve looked confused until the light dawned. "Me, silly. I will do that for you!!"

Steve was now in a serious dilemma. Sure he would be very happy to go through the session with Mel, to photograph her pussy and to touch her until she climaxed for the video, but what would Grace think? Would she be happy that he had done this with his daughter. What would she think about what else they had already done?? Is mind was spinning.

"Dad!" Mel snapped his attention back to her. "Don't you try to stop me. I want to do this. I am 18, nearly 19. I can make my own decision. I want to do this for you ... with you ... I want to help. I know you are worrying about what mum will think. Well it was good enough for her! AND I saw what happened afterwards with you and her and that other woman ..."

Steve had no defence. "Ok darling. I would be happier to check with you mother first but ..."

Mel interrupted. "That is why I said there were things I wanted to ask and suggest. I REALLY want to make love with you, but I was also wondering if we could take the photos and video first. You see I am still a virgin. Some of those boys I went out with touched me there but it never went any further. Or perhaps I am not really a virgin because I did find one of mum's dildos and use it a few times." Today was a day for surprises and revelations!!

"So I was thinking. Wouldn't it be best for the youngest pussy in your exhibition to be shown even before she had been with a man? Maybe that doesn't matter but it was just a thought about the whole idea. Does that make any sense?"

Steve just hugged her tightly. She already seemed to understand the project better than anyone else. It was not just about photos of pussies. It was not just about the variety and ages. It was also about the 'flowering' from the blush of youth to the fulness of age. Steve hadn't written that down anywhere. It seemed too 'romantic'? Fanciful? Poetic? Deluded? He couldn't decide which but Mel had certainly struck a chord in her words.

"So, dad. That is why I think we need to do the photos and video now. Today. No waiting. We cant wait until we have had a chance to ask mum because as soon as we are finished that I want to fuck your brains out. Ooops! I didn't mean to say it like that aloud. But I WANT you. Today. And if that idea about the order of photos and ... fucking ... is right then we need to do it today. Ok?"

Melanie's answer was seen in Steve leaping off the bed and beginning to arrange his camera and lights. "You go and have a shower, darling. That is what we asked all the models to do and it will give your body a chance to calm a bit before we begin."

By the time Mel returned, naked, she hadn't worried about the robe, Steve had the still camera ready in position, the video camera handy to replace it and all the lights ready to be exactly placed to capture Mel in al her beauty.

Lying back, naked, her feet supported, her legs spread wide, her pussy open and exposed, Mel actually felt relaxed. She was extremely happy. Not only because of what had already happened but because she had finally been able to admit to herself how she felt about her dad AND that he felt the same way towards her. That happiness was also filled with excitement and anticipation. It would not be long now and they would be ... . She stopped that thought. Be in the moment. Wait. It would happen.

Steve was almost deliriously happy too for exactly the same reasons. And for him that happiness and excitement was enhanced by the sight of his daughter's beautiful pussy right before him. Her most private place was really exquisite! The smoothness of Mel's skin, taught, fit, shimmering with the vitality of youth was tantalising. Her outer lips were full and smooth, slightly darker than the surrounding ivory colour of her skin. Her inner lips were the colour of the petals on his favourite pink rose which grew in their garden, and had the same sheen and velvety texture (at least from the perspective of the camera).

The pucker below Mel's pussy was tight and neat, a perfect whorl of tightened skin, darker than the surrounding skin again but it was clean. The thought that came to Steve as he let his eyes delight in his daughter's private places was that her pussy was fresh. Untainted. Pure. Untouched. He knew at least that the last was not true, not exactly, but certainly unspoiled.

Of course, when they made love, there would be little obvious physical change in Mel's pussy. But later, when they both looked at the photographs he was taking, they would both know that this was 'before' she began an active sexual life, and that thought aroused him even more.

Steve let Mel know that the photographs had been taken and she leaned up to make a suggestion. "Dad. I have been thinking about these videos and the note in your files about how the final video may be prepared. I have an idea, a suggestion. What do you think of this?" Mel shared her idea and Steve was again enthralled at how perfectly she had grasped the concept behind this project.

So they began the video as Mel had suggested. Steve's heart was beating hard and he felt himself becoming hard again as he watched Mel show what would be the beginning of a key element of the exhibition. No one would know exactly what that was until it was revealed. He decided he would not even tell Grace, but let her experience the video along with those who gathered on the night.

Once Mel's suggestion had been played out Steve reached in with his finger and, as he had for the older women, he stroked her lips and clitoris and slide his finger a little inside her entrance. He even rubbed her pucker lightly, just to see if that was something which both mother and daughter shared in enjoyment.

Mel's pussy responded beautifully, swelling and becoming aroused at his touch. Becoming wet and shedding that moisture which began to flow down onto the sheet, but which was also released in a heady perfume into the air. In the moments when Steve regularly removed his finger, so that the composite video would show only the arousal without the stimulation being applied, he slipped that finger into his mouth and tasted again how delicious his daughter truly was.

Steve could hear from Mel's breathing that she was close but when she climaxed it was another small surprise. One of the other women who had become a model for him had 'squirted'. She had done so copiously, almost a fountain issuing from her pussy. Mel also squirted when she came this time, though hers was more refined somehow, more like the release of a bubble under pressure, but still an obvious additional release for her.

Steve moved the video camera a little to the side but left it running. He wanted to record this moment. For himself, but he wanted to be able to see again this important transition in their relationship.

Mel called to him, but remained in the open position she had held throughout the photos and video. "Dad. Now. Please. I can't wait any longer. Please make love with me."

Steve was still naked. Hard. Ready. He moved between Mel's legs, looked deep into her eyes, placed the head of his cock against her entrance and, slowly, began to enter into her. They both kept their eyes locked as, with a series of slow careful thrusts, Steve penetrated his daughter, sliding his cock gradually deeper and deeper into her. At each thrust her colour seemed to rise and so also her smile and the rate of her breathing.

She was SO tight. Those dildos, whenever and however much they had been used, had not relaxed Mel's vagina. She was so excited and eager that from the moment that her dad entered her she gripped him tight. She was wet though, so very wet that Steve was able to keep moving deeper and deeper inside her. Yes she was squeezing him tight and yes it was a little painful. But it was that strange wonderful sort of pain that is not just endured but enjoyed because of how it was being caused.

That was what they were both feeling. Coming together like this was something they had both allowed so briefly into their dreams and fantasies, not really believing that it would actually happen, but now they entered into this moment with complete and almost overwhelming joy.

Steve gasped as he finally felt his cock 'bottom out' in his daughter. Not only could he feel her pussy lips wrapped around the base of his cock, cuddling him. He could also feel a different texture deep within, rubbing on the head of his cock. Possibly, probably that meant that the head of his cock was rubbing against her cervix. Or perhaps, from the feeling as he tried to 'see' with his mind's eye, perhaps he had even enter a little through her cervix and the head of his cock had entered her womb. He didn't know. But what he did know was that this feeling of being deep inside his darling daughter was absolutely amazing!!

"Dad." Melanie looked up into her father's eyes. "No need to be too gentle. No need to take too much time. I am ready. Please just fuck me. I want to feel you moving hard and deep inside me. Please!"

Steve had been planning to ease himself in and out of her a little longer. He didn't want to hurt her, but he was also feeling the urgency to move faster, to pound his cock into her, to thrust himself in deep inside his beautiful fantastic amazingly sexy daughter. Steve leaned in close, kissed Mel, letting their tongues dance briefly then moved his weight so that he could move his hips hard and fast.

Now it was Mel's turn to gasp as she felt her father's cock driving into her. Her whole pussy was tingling. Her vagina felt like it was on fire. The friction of their fucking sent waves of sheer delight through her whole body. She reached up and held his body but threw back her head and let the pleasure she was feeling be released in shrieks of wonder and sheer bliss.

On and on Steve pounded his cock into his daughter. He felt his whole cock tingling as he rubbed and slid and thrust into her. He felt that familiar pressure rising and thrust even faster. Mel was now panting, barely able to breathe. With three long deep hard thrusts Steve plunged into his daughter then climaxed, holding himself completely inside her, spraying up into her womb.

They were both covered in sweat. They bodies shook. They clung to each other tight, not wanting to lose a moment of this first time, not wanting to lose anything, wanting to embed the memory of this intimate moment in their minds, in their skin everywhere they were touching, in their whole bodies.

Once he could speak Steve asked, not wanting to be selfish, "Darling, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Oh dad!" she replied, almost mockingly. "I came at least 4 times just now. I could not be happier or feel more complete at this moment." She sagged back then began to giggle with glee. "Oh DADDY! You are wonderful!!"

"Right. Now for a moment of reality. What will we say to your mother?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?? Really? I don't think I can do that."

"Nothing ... yet. I don't want you to tell her that I am that last model. Please. After the exhibition we can tell her together, both about the photos and also about what we have shared. Something tells me she will not really be upset, but I would like this to be our secret for a little longer. Ok?"

"Yes. I agree. But after the exhibition we will all need to talk."

When Steve told Grace that he had found the last model, and (as she had suggested) he said simply that Melanie had helped to find someone, she had accepted this without question. Steve was a little surprised, but Grace had seemed a little distracted about something lately. When the time was right he knew she would tell him what was on her mind.

To be continued ...

12