All Comments on 'Adrienne's Duet Pt. 02'

by BirdnFlight

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loving this series!

More please! :)

laurabodenlaurabodenabout 3 years ago

So pleased to see these two young woman finally come together.

sandy_parissandy_parisabout 3 years ago

Marevellous, thank you.

BillyslateBillyslateabout 3 years ago

Absolutely Loved It

Both chapters of Adrienne's Duet are are beyond excellent🎉, with a great storyline!

Anxiously awaiting more chapters of this 5*-Star Rated Story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved part one; part two is even better! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Scream of happiness, huh? Hehe.. I enjoyed part 2, looking forward to 3. Thanks!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 3 years ago

Amazing. Can't wait to see what happens next. Absolutely no complaints so far.

1Dream4us1Dream4usabout 3 years ago

All I can say is...please let there be part 3 soon,, Simply wonderful story with two wonderful and beautifully developed young women- congratulations, you have a true gift.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Excellent job. I love the pace you've set. Both characters are excellent and I can't wait to see how you expand on them.

BirdnFlightBirdnFlightabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your positive feedback. And as always, apologies for any typos that slip through. I've pretty much sketched out the arc of this story, and it's shaping up to be a 5-part story. Beyond that, I cannot say....At this point, the girls are pretty much dictating to me what they want to happen.

DDRaptorDDRaptorabout 3 years ago

Very nicely done! I greatly enjoyed the first two parts and I look forward to more! I particularly enjoy both the pacing you've set as well as the development of Adrienne. Oh, and much like Thomas, I had not heard of Benjamin Britten. I paused reading to listen to what I think was the piece you were referencing and I enjoyed that as well. Thank you!

MaonaighMaonaighabout 3 years ago
Worthwhile

I commented after Part 1 that your story was turning into a worthwhile read and I'm pleased to see that I was right. All of the major characters are well-rounded and believable as is the plot (I think most of us will have met a Clarissa at some time: they range from slightly unpleasant to downright loathsome---your Clarissa is near the top end of the scale). Continue as you've started---for a newcomer to writing you are doing very well indeed.

telecomtomtelecomtomabout 3 years ago

The comments I made for part 1 are echoed for this part as well. An excellent story line and wonderfully written.

A bloody terrific chapter and I too am hanging for part 3. Well done.

Missyella81Missyella81about 3 years ago

Very nice development and i'm amazed 3 parts have already been published in such a short time. Can't wait to see where the story takes the duo! Well done!

Air_DryAir_Dryabout 3 years ago

WOW! I was hooked early on and I'm going to stay with it before starting anything else. 5 stars for both chapters. I'm going to have to run to the star store for more. thankfully I'm fully vaccinated.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 3 years ago

I truly enjoyed this chapter, and am looking forward to the next one. Thanks for sharing this with us!

FOXY27FOXY27almost 3 years ago

Awesome story, the way u saved Juliet was amazing, 5 stars.

AshleyyAshleyyalmost 3 years ago

Omg omg I am loving this story!! I have a feeling that Adrienne mom might get with Juliet dad !!!! Omg so juicyyyy

Lions86Lions86about 2 years ago

i have no clue if i right or not but this feels like its setting up for juliets dad and adriennes mom to get together and thus making J and A step sisters and adding just a little bit more flair to the story

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Still on a great track...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBirdnFlight@BirdnFlight
I love a good story, and I admire good writing. I've been following the writing on Literotica for some time, and have been impressed with the many fine writers posting to the site. It inspired me to try my hand.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES